Aditi

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Su30
Su30
177 Followers

He was gentle this time and as he suckled her teats she slowly poured the drink, feeding him first with right breast then with her left. The drink was drained and licked off in no time but Arun just wouldn't let go off her breasts. Aditi shut her eyes giving in to the sensations as Jai and her husband watched. After a while Arun surfaced for breath and panted, 'Aditi, you have the most wonderful breasts...' Devakar chuckled as he watched Arun bury himself again into Aditi's breasts.

'Your wife's such a bold woman,' said Jai in a hoarse voice quite aroused.

'I know, most women don't have the guts to turn their husband's fantasy into reality,' said Devakar. He watched Jai's breathing becoming laboured and his eyes burn with desire watching his wife suckling Arun.

'Honey, please extend your hospitality to your other guest too...'

'Sure, love!' said Aditi weaning Arun away from her bosom and shifting on to Jai's lap.

'No biting, please.' She said cupping her breasts and offering herself to him. Aditi drained the remainder of his frothy cocktail on her breasts as Jai suckled her passionately.

'Honey, the glasses are empty... could you get the last round of cocktails from the fridge?' she said draining the last few drops from the glass on to her teat from where Jai sucked it off.

'Of course!' said Devakar and got up knowing that there was no way Aditi could extricate herself from Jai's passionate embrace. He returned from the kitchen with a jug full of frothy white drink.

'This drink's called Bosom Caresser!' announced Aditi extending Jai's empty glass for a refill. Devakar poured the drink and turned to Arun who was now looking longingly at his wife as she sat on Jai's lap suckling him.

'One hostess between two guests is not fair, isn't it my friend?' asked Devakar pouring Arun's drink. Arun guiltily looked away from his wife.

'Oh! No, it's just that I... I didn't imagine such an evening!'

'Sweet heart, now Arun's feeling left out.' Devakar piped up.

Aditi slipped out of Jai's lap and sat between Jai and Arun. Leaning back on the sofa she thrust out her breasts and said, 'Okay, now both your friends can enjoy me at the same time?'

Watching his friends feast on his wife from both sides, Devakar was quite aroused. He rushed inside and returned with his camera and tripod to capture the moment. Fixing up the camera on the stand he clicked a few pictures. He then handed her a drink of which she drank thirstily. Seeing him taking pictures again Aditi started pouring the booze on both her breasts which was promptly lapped up by her guests. Devakar poured another round and then another but everything was hungrily lapped up and the cocktails were over in no time.

'Darling, I am getting too aroused,' said Aditi eyes half shut enjoying the sensations as the men suckled her breasts. She opened her legs to reveal her very wet and aroused clitoris. Knowing that his wife was ready Devakar put the camera on burst mode where the camera would automatically take pictures in rapid succession.

'Darling, please do me now...' she said, pleading with her eyes. Devakar finished the set up and rushed to Aditi. Opening her legs wide he sat down on the carpet and began to massage her clitoris alternately thrusting his fingers inside her. With three men working simultaneously on three pleasure points she began to writhe in ecstasy and as the camera clicked away. Suddenly she arched her back, lifting her bottom half in a pelvic thrust and climaxed.

'Oh God! That was wonderful...,' she panted and collapsed.

'If you really enjoyed it, just remember you owe me one,' said her husband.

'Anytime love...' she said dreamily and turned to his friends who were still latched on to her breasts.

'Thanks!' she said addressing Jai and Arun one by one, 'that was one of the best'.

They nodded their head but she could not understand what they said as both still had her teats in their mouth while mumbling their response. She looked at her husband inquiringly who shrugged and suggested, 'I guess mere thanks won't do. You need to make it good for them too!'

'Okay tell me honey, whom should I fuck first?' she asked. Suddenly, both the friends stopped suckling and looked at her as if rechecking whether they had heard her right.

'I think we should toss!' said her husband taking a coin out of his pocket. 'Heads is for Jai and Tails for Arun.'

As he tossed the coin there was total silence as every body froze watching it spin. Devakar caught it in his hand and held it firmly in his fist. 'Come on honey, break the suspense and tell me who's first.'

Devakar placed his fist in front of Aditi and slowly opened his fingers.

'Heads!' she announced and Jai squealed in delight leaping out of the sofa. As he quickly began undressing Aditi consoled Arun, 'Don't worry, I will make it specially good for you later.'

She then turned towards Jai and was amazed to see his massive erection. Taking his rod in her hand she began licking and kissing it as Devakar got busy capturing the events on his camera. She then lay on the sofa and opening her legs, gently guided him in. He began gently but then he started thrusting deep into to her. Soon she began to match him thrust for thrust and as the tempo built up she found herself getting caught up in another round of ecstacy. But before she could build up her tempo to match his, he suddenly jerked bursting his juices inside her. Feeling the unabated storm building inside her she looked around. Her husband was behind the camera photographing her but Arun was at arms length watching her longingly. She looked at him and Arun immediately came over to her. Aditi rolled spent Jai over on the sofa and stood up holding Arun.

Though she felt weak in the legs and could hardly stand straight she began unbuttoning Arun in desperate urgency. Arun was pleasantly surprised at her eagerness to make love to him. As she pulled his shirt off and unbuckled his belt he fondled her breasts. After undressing him she pushed him on the other sofa and climbed on top. She slipped his manhood inside her and began riding him on top. Arun reached out to her ripe breasts dangling before him and squeezed them as he thrust in to her. She began to massage her clitoris as she rode him and soon found herself heading towards another climax. Arun increased his tempo to match hers and suddenly she came with a shudder. Almost simultaneously Arun also uploaded his juices into her and momentarily they were one. They remained like that still for a while then Aditi got off Arun and sat down on the carpet by his side.

'Thanks, that was great!' she leaned and kissed Arun on the forehead.

Arun shook his head in disbelief. 'I should be the one thanking you. My wife has small breasts and I have always longed to screw a woman like you. You, have made my fantasy come true!'

Dabbing a napkin on the sperms and juices draining out her vagina, Aditi looked at her Devakar who was still shooting pictures of her. 'The person actually responsible for all of this is my husband. He is the one who invited you over and encouraged me to open up. If we need to thank anyone, it is him. She blew him a flying kiss and Arun momentarily raised his head and saluted him. Jai stirred in his sofa and mumbled, 'Thanks, Devakar. You are a true friend!'

'I don't want your vote of thanks. I got so horny photographing my wife in action that I want some release and I want it now!'

'Of course, darling!' said Aditi getting up. 'How would you like it?'

'I want you to lie here on the glass centre table with my friends on both sides sucking your teats.'

Aditi tapped Arun and Jai and all of them converged on the centre table. Removing the glasses and plates from the table Aditi lay flat on her back facing the ceiling, while his friends positioned themselves on her sides and holding her breasts slowly began to lick and suck her teats.

'Yes! This is looking good,' he said still looking through the viewfinder of his camcorder.

'Show the camera your beauty spot!' he ordered and Aditi opened her legs to reveal a black mole on the right lip of her swollen pussy.

'Let's see you rub your clitoris,' he said and began to pleasure herself looking into the camera. as Jai began stroking her clitoris. He shifted the tripod stand to the right so that the action could still be captured when he joined the group.

'Now, imagine I am entering you even as my friends are licking your tits and you are busy pleasuring yourself...' Aditi felt her nipples begin to swell with desire under the caress of her guests and as she massaged she felt her self getting aroused again.

'Very good you are looking great!' he said looking at the intent expression on her face. He undressed quickly and putting the camera on record mode he joined the action to feast on his wife delightfully spread out on the table before him. Having climaxed twice Aditi thought she had had enough for one night but she was mistaken. He licked and tongue tickled her clitoris sending spasms of ecstasy through her body. When he entered her and began pumping in to her lustfully she felt another climax building inside her. She began to massage herself with frenzy and taking cue Arun and Jai began to pleasure her teats intensely. She could sense him coming and fastened her pace to match his and soon they shuddered and exploded almost simultaneously moaning loudly in ecstasy. They all lay still for a while, Jai and Arun on the carpet next to Aditi and Devakar on top of her. Eventually, he rolled of satiated and switched off the camera & camcorder.

To tired to move she dozed off as she was, spread eagled on the centre table while the three men collapsed on the three sofas around her. She was woken up by her husband after an hour to announce that his friends were leaving. She got up and walked up to the door when her husband said let's see them off till the lift. She was stark naked but she sportingly went up to the lift with her heart beating wildly at the possible consequences should some neighbour chance to see her like this. Luckily no one was in the lift and as his friends thanked her profusely and began to say good bye she cupped her breasts and allowed them one last suck for the road.

'Just get your wives along next time and we will have twice, no thrice as much fun!' she reminded giving them a flying kiss!

'Thanks, Honey! For making my fantasy come true. This will make some great viewing when we are old,' Devakar added winking at his wife.

'And thanks Darling for making me come thrice in one night!' They cuddled each other and retired for the day, satiated.

Su30
Su30
177 Followers
12