Adivasi Indian Woman Going Black

Story Info
Adivasi Indian woman meets African Muslim stud.
2.2k words
3.24
25.4k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,110 Followers

"Nana, you're infected with the ideas of the West and this Rap thing, you have no regard for our sacred traditions, your mother would be so ashamed if she were alive, you're dead to me," Mohinder Kujur said to his daughter, Narmada "Nana" Kujur, and then he turned his back on her. Stunned by her father's harsh words, the young woman blinked back tears.

The Adivasi patriarch had been set in his ways long before the Kujur family left their homeland of Jharkhand, Eastern India, and moved to the City of Toronto, Ontario. For anyone to expect him to change was utter foolishness. Narmada Kujur knew this better than anyone. Born in India and raised in Ontario, Canada, Narmada knew she'd never be 'Indian enough' for her father, or Canadian enough for the outside world. Her only choice was to be her own woman.

"I should have known better than to tell you about my choices," Narmada replied, and her father ignored her and slammed the door in her face. Narmada's decision to take a year off to find herself after graduating from Carleton University, rather than gear up for the MCAT had been met with staunch disapproval from her Baba. Add to that the fact that Narmada played with a Rap group, a decidedly non-traditional occupation for any South Asian person, and one could see the source of parental conflict...

"Your black friends will never amount to anything and you let them influence you too much, go stay with them because I'm through with you," Mohinder Kujur hollered, from inside the house. Narmada flinched and took one last look at the old man, and shook her head. With that, the young Adivasi woman shook her head and sighed, then left the Barrhaven house where she'd lived for the past twenty four years. Just like that, a new chapter of her life officially began...

"The only thing I ever wanted is my own way," Narmada said, mostly to herself, as she headed for the OC Transpo bus station on Marketplace Street. The 95 bus pulled into the terminal, and a dozen people got on. Narmada swiped her bright green Presto card against the electronic reader, and the bus driver, a chubby white woman with red hair, nodded at her. With a faint smile, Narmada headed for the swivel chairs, her favorite spot.

As Narmada Kujur sat down, her phone began to buzz. She smiled when she saw who it was. Suleiman Touadéra, the six-foot-tall, dark and handsome Muslim brother originally from metropolitan Bangui, in the Central African Republic. They met a couple of years ago at Carleton University and had been close friends ever since. Although Narmada and Suleiman hailed from different worlds, they soon found out they were both birds of a feather...

Suleiman came to Canada to study civil engineering, and graduated from Carleton University a few months ago. The brother was working for Tech Mage, a local startup company while also rapping with Soul Fire North, the Rap group he co-founded with Narmada and their mutual friend Ahmet, a young Turkish guy who also attended Carleton U. They performed at various events, and even opened for world-famous artists at Capital Hoe Down and Blues Fest. Yeah, they were definitely coming up in the world...

"What's good, my princess?" Suleiman's deep, masculine voice chimed in, and Narmada smiled to herself. It was astonishing how much the charismatic young African's deep voice could affect her. Suleiman had that infectious smile and natural charisma that made many a woman melt. Of course, he'd always carried a torch for her, but Narmada never gave in to his advances, preferring not to mix business with pleasure...

A lot of people on the Carleton University campus thought Suleiman and Narmada were an item, since they went everywhere together. Many thought that the tall, muscular and handsome young African artist-scholar and the curvy, brown-skinned and fiery Indian cutie with the angelic voice would make quite a couple. Of course, they were just friends. Real good friends, but friends just the same.

If Suleiman wished he and Narmada were an item, he certainly didn't let on. The young woman thought of the endless parade of white chicks that flocked to Suleiman. Yeah, the African stud wasn't losing sleep over her, that's for damn sure. Narmada, a serial monogamist, didn't believe in the love-them-and-leave-them attitude that Suleiman had towards women.

Narmada had a relationship with a Pakistani guy named Rafiq Khan, who proved to be far too religious and gung-ho for her. In Pakistan, just like in the Republic of India, the Adivasi people were a minority. Unlike India, however, Pakistan was strictly Muslim and cast a jaundiced glance at the animism that many Adivasi people practiced. To the government of Pakistan, the Adivasi people were an afterthought which they barely tolerated...

When Rafiq Khan began pressuring her to learn about his faith, Narmada swiftly ended their relationship. For she knew where it was going. The Pakistani Muslim dude was trying to get her to embrace his faith and she wouldn't have that. Thanks but no thanks, Narmada thought dismissively. Narmada's good friend Suleiman, however, was a different kind of Muslim. The hard-drinking, womanizing, and hard-partying Muslim that you've never heard of...

"Oh, I'm fine, Soul Man, life is alright, oh, and by the way, Baba kicked me out when I told him I wasn't taking the MCAT," Narmada said, and Suleiman fell silent. How could I make you understand? Narmada thought. She'd met Suleiman's parents, Omar and Naima Touadéra when they came to Ottawa for their son's graduation. The elderly Central African couple were very proud of their son, who was definitely doing big things in Canada.

"No way, are you alright? I'm at my apartment right now, just come over," Suleiman said, and Narmada smiled, and thanked him for his kindness. Narmada got off the bus at Lebreton station and walked up the street for about ten minutes before she came to Suleiman's place. Buzzing his apartment on the second floor, the young woman waited patiently.

"Hello," Narmada said as Suleiman came to the door, clad in a bathrobe, even though it was eleven forty five in the morning. The fact that he managed to secure a paying gig with Tech Mage, the startup company that was currently giving Shopify a run for its money astonished Narmada. Underneath his party guy exterior, Suleiman was smart and savvy, that much Narmada was sure of.

"Welcome mon amie, mi casa is mi casa," Suleiman said, grinning, and Narmada smiled and thought about correcting him, then decided against it. Narmada went inside, and took a look at the two-bedroom apartment which included two closets, a tiny living room, a kitchenette and a washroom. There were comic books, magazines, video games and books everywhere. Yup, same old Suleiman, Narmada thought.

"Damn, Suleiman, you put the H in hoarder, but I like your place," Narmada said with a smile, and Suleiman nodded, then cleared a couple of chairs. They sat in the living room, and he waited for her to tell him about her latest clash with her traditional father. As was his custom, Suleiman listened attentively as Narmada shared her tale with him. When she finished, Narmada looked at him expectantly.

"Damn, Nana, I'm so sorry, say, you're welcome to crash for a few days, I can help you find a place on Kijiji if you want, in fact, I'm looking for a roommate myself," Suleiman said helpfully, and Narmada grinned and impulsively hugged him. Too late she realized that Suleiman was naked as a jay bird under his bathrobe. Giggling, Narmada looked at Suleiman, who shielded his manly junk with both hands while clumsily trying to close his bathrobe with no hands. It was all too funny...

"Oh fuck, Suleiman, I'm so sorry," Narmada said, and Suleiman nodded, and then as he clamped his knees together while tying up his bathrobe, she glimpsed his junk. Suleiman's dick was long and thick, and swung between a pair of apple-sized balls. Narmada's eyes went wide, and she gasped. Suleiman swiftly tied up his robe, then smiled apologetically at her.

"It's okay, Nana, sorry I gave you the full Monty," Suleiman said, and Narmada nodded, willing herself to be calm in spite of the visual shock she'd just had. Suleiman offered her some juice and turned on the television, then excused himself and went to the shower. Narmada sat in the living room, where Stargate was playing on the Space Channel. She had zero interest in watching the show, even though it was once her favorite. Nope, she had other plans...

"Hello there," Narmada said as she sneaked into the washroom, and Suleiman, who was standing naked in the shower, gasped in shock. For Narmada stood stark naked, her voluptuous body glistening in the low light emanating from his not-so-bright washroom light bulb. With her long black hair flowing freely on her shoulders, the brown-skinned, dark-eyed Indian cutie stood there, hands on her hips, a coy smile on her lovely face.

"Um, hello, Narmada, what are you doing?" Suleiman asked, and Narmada smiled and shrugged. As the young African Muslim stood there, shocked, the tall, curvy Indian beauty stepped forward, and joined him in the shower. Narmada looked Suleiman up and down, and her eyes zeroed in on his dick, which was hanging loose, yet looked long and thick. Without hesitation, Narmada grabbed Suleiman's dick, ignoring his half-hearted protests.

"Just wanted to see what the fuss was all about," Narmada said, and as a stunned Suleiman looked on, she began stroking his dick. Suleiman blinked in shock. For ages he'd fantasized about Narmada, the gorgeous Indian gal who remained just out of reach. His fellow Rapper and bandmate friend-zoned him, even though lots of other women flocked to him. And now she was in the shower with him?

"Okay then," Suleiman said, and Narmada smiled, and then knelt before him and took his dick into her mouth. Suleiman stopped protesting. Indeed, he stopped doing anything other than lean against the wall and enjoy himself as Narmada began sucking his dick. Narmada looked up at Suleiman as she fellated him, and noticed that his eyes were closed. He was completely and utterly at her mercy...

"Hmmm, tasty," Narmada paused to say, and she flicked her fingers over Suleiman's big balls, causing him to wince. At the same time, his eyes snapped open and he looked at her, a bit surprised. Narmada smiled up at him and continued to suck his dick. Suleiman sighed happily. Narmada is a lot freakier and naughtier than I could have imagined, he thought, amazed.

"You're a wild one, Nana, but I like that," Suleiman said, a little while later, as he and Narmada continued their fun in the living room. The voluptuous Indian beauty lay sprawled against stacks of his uber-precious Marvel, Vertigo and DC Comic books, still wet from the shower. Ordinarily a lifelong nerd like Suleiman would have been pissed, but not today. Not with Narmada's thick thighs spread wide open, and his face planted firmly on her pussy.

"Suleiman, shut up and eat my pussy," Narmada said, almost angrily, and Suleiman got the message and busied himself licking and fingering his freaky new lover. Narmada lay there, eyes closed, as Suleiman pleasured her. The Central African brother had skills, this much she must admit. Narmada rubbed her tits together and sighed happily as Suleiman teased her clit with his tongue and slid two fingers into her pussy, then added a third. Soon she began to moan and squeal, loving what Suleiman was doing to her.

"Hmm, Narmada, show me what you got, make that big ass twerk for me," Suleiman said, a little while later, as he took Narmada on all fours. Face down and ass up, the voluptuous Indian cutie nevertheless turned around and winked at him before twerking her big brown ass against his groin. Suleiman grinned and slapped Narmada's big beautiful ass, and then he rolled a condom on his dick and pushed his way into her. Narmada's hot, tight pussy gripped his dick like a vise, and just like that, their fun truly began...

"Suleiman, stop staring at that ass and fuck me," Narmada demanded, and Suleiman grinned and slapped her big ass one more time, then thrust into her. Nana sighed happily as the brother gripped her wide hips and began fucking her with slow, deep strokes. To really shine her on, Suleiman gripped Narmada's long black hair and yanked her head back as he slammed his dick into her pussy. Mercilessly he pounded her, and her screams of passion mingled with his, sending echoes chasing each other in his apartment.

"Narmada, you're full of surprises," Suleiman said, smiling faintly, after he and Narmada had fucked over every inch of his living room for a couple of hours. Nana looked at him and smiled, and then began putting her clothes back on without a word. Suleiman watched her, quietly amazed. He'd always known that underneath her prim and proper, 'good Indian gal' exterior, Narmada Jukur was a freak. And he had just been proven right...

"Yes, Suleiman, I am full of surprises, and here's another one, I've rethought the whole roommate situation, thanks but no thanks," Narmada said with a devilish smile, and Suleiman gasped in surprise, and then shrugged. He smiled at her as she finished putting her clothes back on, and winked at him before exiting the premises. The kind of woman who knows the difference between sex and love and doesn't get clingy, apparently that's the essence of Narmada Kujur. My kind of woman, Suleiman thought with a knowing smile.

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,110 Followers