Adjustment Sex and God

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She licks her lips in a very naughty way as she rolls between his legs and begins kissing and licking his shaft, then without further ado, takes him into her mouth and swallows him all the way down. All the way up, then all the way back down. Even the yacht's crew are silently, if not discreetly watching. Mrs. Mac you are my new hero!

When she's sucked him dry she stands and gives her new fans a little curtsy, then wraps her arms around me, gives me a kiss on the lips, and spits some of his cock cream into my mouth. She slips her tongue into my mouth and a finger into my pussy. Mrs. Mac, you are one horny old broad!

She takes me by the hand and leads me to their cabin. Kissing and fondling, then I'm between her legs licking and kissing her cunt lips and grey bush. I spread her sweet lips and lap away. I probe under her pink hood for her waiting clit. I was nervous I might not be able to satisfy her after 'Big Mack' but her bucking and giggling soon dispelled that worry.

"Lay on your tummy sweetie, for your massage."

I woke up in Mr. Mac's arms as he carried me back to my cabin, I'd slept through supper.

The yacht's crew treated the Macs like celebrities for the rest of the cruise.

Soon it was time to get dressed and go home.

Lorraine's yacht would be in charter for the rest of the season.

It was too cold to pull Lorraine around town in her pony cart, but twice a month we all went to an indoor riding arena for training and practice. After the cruise the thought of Mr. Mac's big cock, it's taste and feel in my mouth, wondering what it'd be like crammed into my pussy, had me practically dripping by the time he had me harnessed. On the way home we'd stop for supper in a restaurant.

This Saturday when we get home My Lorraine says to me "Sharon, would you like to spend the night with the Macs?"

"Oh, yes, please, yes, thank you." I realize I'm yammering.

I'd never been to their quarters before. It was amazing. The living room was decorated and furnished in antiques, I think called 'Swedish Modern'.

Mrs. Mac says "You look impressed. Do you know antiques?"

"Not really."

"We've been collecting for years. This furniture is called 'Ikea" Very rare and expensive. Hard to find genuine original pieces.

"This couch is called 'Futon', do you know about it? We'll show you later. Come sit on 'Futon' with me.

"We've talked about having you for a sleep over since the cruise. I finally asked Madam and she said 'Why not, how about Saturday after pony school', so here we are."

Her hand was sliding up my leg under my dress. She whispered in my ear "She told me some of the things you like." Then she kissed my ear lobe.

Aaahhh, not my ear lobe! She told you about my ear lobe? Even an hour with those big pendulum diamond earrings swinging from my ears will have my pussy screaming for attention.

I didn't realize I'd zoned out relishing the feel of Mrs. Mac's soft lips and wet tongue on my ear lobes 'till she said "Oh, here's the wine."

Mr. Mac was setting a tray with three wine glasses and a real glass wine bottle (with a 'Baby Duck' label) on the coffee table. He'd changed into a royal blue silk kimono. "It's not really 'Baby Duck', we just like to use these antique bottles." he said filling the glasses.

We clinked glasses and sipped Merlot. He said "This is sort of embarrassing but we were never introduced. My name is Jack, and Mrs. Mac is Judy." I never knew their first names.

My blue short sleeve dress, with the very revealing neck line, has little silver buttons every ten cm up it's front. I didn't realize that as she was attending to my ear lobes, Judy had unbuttoned me from hem to belly button.

In one fluid move Jack set down his wine glass, moved to his knees between my legs, lifted my thighs onto his shoulders, picked my tush off the 'Futon' and pulled off my black lace panties.

Oh wow, oh wow, oh wow, he's more than a big cock. His rough fingers spread me and his tongue licks every which way into and around my cunt. I lean back, close my eyes and kneed my boobs.

When he's eaten me thoroughly and I've landed I see Judy has stripped off her clothes and is sitting to our right on an 'Ikea' arm chair. "Please Jack." she says.

He stands between her legs, she gets a look of pure delight as she wraps her hand around his cock and begins kissing and licking it. Then she takes him into her mouth and swallows.

I'm as amazed as I was the first time when I saw his whole cock disappear into her mouth. He never thrust his hips, just strokes her hair, then he grunts "Now Dear!"

He pulls back and squirts, and squirts. All over her nose, cheeks lips, chin. It dribbles down her neck onto her boobs. It runs down her cleavage. I've never seen so much cum. Can men save it up? Is he on a special diet?

He steps aside and Judy gives me an evil smile, summons me with a crook of her index finger and says "Come here Baby Doll and lick me clean, or no dessert for you." She giggles.

I Scamper over and sit on her lap. I lick her eye brows and fore head, I kiss and lick her mouth, chin and nose. I lick her cheeks.

Sliding off her lap I lick down her neck.. I lick and kiss her big boobs. I move down, licking the dribble between them. to her navel. She's trimmed her bush since I was here on the cruise. Now it's a pencil thin arrow, pointing the way. Her cunt lips are the little flap kind. I tug at them with my mouth. "You're such a good little Baby Doll." she says, gently taking two hand fulls of my hair and pulling me in. I lap her like a kitten with a bowl of cream. Soon she's making very contented moans, but I want to give my beautiful friend even more. I slide one, two, then three fingers into her then kiss and suck on her clit. She started quivering, then gave a squeal of delight.

Judy bent down and gave me the most gentle sweet lover's kiss.

I see what 'Futon' is. Jack has transformed it into a low bed and is lying on it watching us. He is hard again.

Judy takes my hand as we stand and says "Come Baby Doll, lets get you fucked."

I was biting my lower lip, torn between anticipation and apprehension, until Judy said "Lay back and relax Baby Doll, My Jack isn't going to hurt you, you'll see." She lay down beside me and started kissing me. I feel her fingers, gentle as a feather brushing around and across my erect nipples. I feel Jack's calloused hand and fingers as he spreads lube around and into my already wet cunt.

Then I feel his big knob gently poking, poking a bit more, then it's in. It pushes a bit deeper,then almost back out. He slowly pushes it further in. I'm stretching almost on the edge of pain. He pulls back, then slowly back in. Then back out. Then in, in, in. There is no more pain, just glorious fullness. I feel him hit bottom, and he begins to stroke. He varies the rhythm, and depth of stroke. I can feel IT coming. I wrap my legs around him and hold onto his neck for dear life as I fall away to the universal star field of a heavenly orgasm.

Judy shows me to the bathroom so I can use the bidet. "Take as long as you want Baby Doll."

When I return to the living room they are on their hands and knees on the carpet doing it doggy style. I watch fascinated as Judy's boobs sway below her, and Jack's big dong appears and disappears between their hips. I can't look away.

When Judy goes to use the bidet Jack props himself up on some pillows and says "Come here sweetie, you look like you could use a cuddle."

I sit on his lap and he gently pulls my cheek to his big hard hairy chest, strokes his rough hand along my back and hums a tuneless song.

Next thing I know Judy is stroking my cheek and saying "Wake up sweetie, six thirty, time for breakfast."

I open my eyes, I'm laying alone on 'futon' with a soft blanket covering me.

She takes me back to my room and as I shower she selects my clothes for the day.

Today it's a pink angora sweater, puff sleeves and scooped collar. The skirt is a red leather pencil skirt, knee length. Shoes are pink three inch heels.

After she does my makeup, pink lipstick and nail polish she finishes me with a three row pearl choker, matching bracelets, pearl earrings and three pearl pins for my eyebrows.

"I hope you enjoyed last night as much as we did Baby Doll, now off to the kitchen while I dress Cathy."

"It was wonderful Mrs. Mac."

The most beautiful person in the world, My Lorraine, was at the kitchen table. "Good morning, Sweetheart, pour yourself a coffee," She smiles and my world lights up.

Today seems to be a sweater day. She's wearing a powder blue long sleeve cashmere turtle neck, and an ankle length blue and grey skirt. Jewelry is a long silver chain necklace, silver bracelets, and silver star earrings.

Her smile makes me blush, RE, but I do love her so much.

We turn to admire Cathy as she enters. She's drop dead gorgeous in a purple, short sleeve, very swoop neck angora cardigan sweater, a purple mini skirt with a wide mauve belt. She's standing in extreme lace on clear stilettos. Those diamond pendulum earrings, several diamond necklaces and bracelets, and diamond rings on all her fingers glitter. Her eye shadow, lipstick, finger and nail polish are purple.

"Why Darling, you look so beautiful" says Lorraine. Happiness radiates from Cathy in exchange. "We're just going to have a coffee then go to The Caribou for breakfast."

It's also a fur coat day. Lorraine gets out three identical silver fox three quarter length furs.

At the restaurant as we were being shown to our tables, Lorraine in front, Cathy at my left, gently holding my elbow, Lorraine sees the beautiful man from the club.

"Abdul, you're the last person I expected to see here! What a pleasant surprise."

"Why Lorraine, are you meeting some one, or would you ladies do me the honor of joining me?"

We were shown to a table. Lorraine introduced us. Abdul actually kissed our hands. He was just as beautiful in person. I held my knees together so my panties wouldn't just fall to the floor.

The four of us chatted as we enjoyed the service and food. He asked Cathy if she lived in Saskatoon. Didn't bat an eye or change his attitude at bit when Cathy said we were Lorraine's 'companions'. What a classy gentleman.

He said he was caring for his sister's 'companions' while she and her husband were in Moscow for the winter festival, then asked if we'd join them for supper, he'd send a car to Lorraine's at seven.

The car had an actual driver, and looked like an old fashion automobile from the twenty tens, but of course was a 'lev' because except for city streets where 'levs' are too inefficient for stop and go, the old roads and highways are just strips of low vegetation to guide the 'levs' which fly three meters above them.

Imagine out pleasant surprise when we were shown into Abdul's parlor and sitting there were Robyn and Dobbin! Kisses all around, and soon we were 'talking' a storm. Without our pony mitts we were able to sign ASL. I noticed Lorraine and Abdul looking our way a few times. I could see they were happy for us and them.

After supper Abdul said "Lorraine and I had an idea, but we'll only do it if you are all in favor. We thought, and just for a few days, that maybe Robyn could go home with Lorraine and Cathy, and Sharon could stay here with Dobbin and me. Just for two or three days, and only if you all want to."

Cathy started it off by saying she was all for it as long as she went with Lorraine. Part of her religious education I wonder?

I was all for it, thinking of 'stud service' from Dobbin and maybe even fucking beautiful Mr. Abdul.

Robyn and Dobbin both clapped and nodded.

As I wrapped Robyn in 'my' fur I whispered to her "Take care of my Cathy and Lorraine."

Cathy and I kissed. She whispered "I love you."

I replied "I love you too Chocolate Bunny."

Lorraine kissed me, slipping me her tongue, "I love you Dearest, and I'll be back for you soon, be a good girl."

"I'm going to be a terrific girl, Darling." I laughed into her ear.

Then they were gone.

Mr Abdul gave me a warm hug and a kiss then said "Go with Dobbin, I'll see both of you in the morning."

Dobbin showed me to his room. I unbuckled his belt and pulled down his pants. He unzipped my skirt and smoothed it down to the floor. I unbuttoned his shirt then took off my sweater and bra. We sat on the love seat and kissed, stroked, rubbed and fondled for a short while. He scooped me up in his arms and carried me to the big soft four poster bed.

Dobbin kissed me from my forehead, down to my nose, my chin, down my neck, then he licked and sucked my nipples. He carried on down. When he licked my belly button I broke out into gales of laughter. His sudden look up at me made me understand. Their love making had been silent since their voices were taken.

"Do you like that? Do you want more noise baby?"

He nickered and shook his head 'yes'.

"Mmm you're doing great darling, keep kissing."

He did, jumping past my pussy and working down my legs' "Oh, you missed it. You're teasing me Baby."

He kissed my toes.

Ah, that feels divine!"

He licked up my legs. I gently hummed to encourage him.

At my pussy he began licking, kissing, fingering and sucking. I moaned and 'ah'd' to encourage him.

His 'oral exam' was doing great, but I couldn't hold back any longer.

"Get your cock up here and nail me. I need banging!"

His stud service was everything I dreamed it would be.

He teased me, pushing just his knob in and out of my dripping cunt.

Then he drilled me hard and deep.

I squealed like a teenie bopper at a rock concert. I couldn't help myself. I squealed with delight with every long hard thrust. I lost control, laughing and giggling.

Then my hand found his silky pony tail. I was stroking it when I accidentally gave a little tug. Dobbin immediately came gang busters. He came and came.

He told me later that a tug on both their tails was the pull start for the orgasm control in their brains.

He cuddled me so gently, nickering into my ear. I dozed off thinking 'what a wonderful weekend, getting beautifully and completely fucked by two different cocks in one weekend.' It's just like high school again.

Lorraine had sent a bag of clothes back with Abdul's car for me. It was sort of nice to pick what I was going to wear for a change.

I chose a red satin and lace bra and pantie set, a red high collar silk blouse, and a maroon mid thigh pleated skirt. For shoes I picked three inch round toed heels. For jewelry little gold ring earrings with tiny gold chains that went to my eye brow's rings.

At breakfast Abdul asked if I'd like a sleigh ride around his ranch, so here we are, gliding along on a lev that looks like a 'Santa sleigh' with a beaver rug across our laps, inches above the snow. Abdul is pointing out things. Is he ever going to make his move? Well I guess it's up to me.

I slide my hand along his leg until something starts to grow. I kiss his cheek and am just about to duck under the fur rug for a swallow when Abdul stops me.

"Look Sharon, You're beautiful and sexy but I can't have sex with you. It's not your status, well in a way it is, I mean I'm not a class snob, but my personal rule is not to have sex with other people's companions unless they've given me permission, and Lorraine and I haven't talked about it."

"You mean, the sleigh ride, us alone, you didn't want..."

"Oh Goddess, I'm so sorry, I mean, I thought you being a big city lady, something different, oh I'm so sorry.."

"Oh Abdul." I say trying to smooth over his embarrassment. "All my fault, I've made a fool of myself. Can you forgive me?"

"Sharon, Dear, lets forget about this altogether." Pause "Lets go back and see what's for lunch."

So much for my 'three cocks in three days' plan. Oh well, still time to take Dobbin for an afternoon gallop.

Lorraine, Cathy and Robyn came before noon the next day. I didn't realize until I saw My Lorraine that there was a feeling of something missing in the back of my mind.

When I woke up this morning, in spite of Dobbin gently holding me in his sleep, I had a feeling of abandonment left over from a dream. I didn't remember anything about the dream, just the feeling. That was soon forgotten too as Dobbin's flaccid cock grew hard in my mouth. He gave me a nice slow comfortable screwing before breakfast.

We stayed at Abdul's after lunch just long enough to be polite.

As soon as My Lorraine's lev lifted off she and Cathy were kissing me and feeling me up.

I was crying like a silly girl, so happy to be heading home with My Lorraine and my Chocolate Bunny.

12