Admiration Ch. 02

Story Info
Ashkey finds her husband at home.
4.5k words
3.09
35.8k
1

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/09/2022
Created 04/14/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
robin35
robin35
126 Followers

Ashkey stood in the hallway listening to the voice of Hank on the other end. She felt sure that she could hear the sounds of creaking springs in the background. At first, she thought it was merely her imagination but as she listened harder, it became clear in her head that Hank was bouncing up and down on the bed.

She strained to paint a picture in her mind and what came was a picture of Hank laid naked on the bed playing with himself. She was sure this was not the case but the image would not leave her.

Without thinking about it, her spare hand moved across her chest and she began to play with her breasts over her top. Next, her hand slipped under her top and she was nipping her nipples making them pulse and stand erect. She was so horny just from hearing his voice and imagining him wanking.

She wanted to join in so she put the phone on speaker. She placed the receiver on the table and was able to carry on talking to Hank. They were making an arrangement for lunch yet all Ashkey could do was slip her knickers off and begin to finger herself. If only she had known that Hank was indeed playing with himself then this would have been even sexier.

Perhaps not though. Her imagination was working overtime and as she fucked herself she had to prop herself up against the wall to support herself. The conversation lasted literally ten minutes yet by the time Hank had disconnected Ashkey was panting in sexual lust. She plunged her fingers deeper into herself and managed to frig her clit so that within a minute of the line being dead Ashkey was cumming all over her hand.

She allowed herself to compose her body and then she checked her watch. She had an hour before Hank would be at the door to pick her up. Normally if she was, getting ready to go out with her husband this would have been plenty of time but today was going to be special and she felt it would be hurry.

Literally running up the stairs she began to strip dropping her clothes as she went. She was not caring about the fact that she was leaving a pair of knickers stained with her juices lying on the landing.

By the time she reached the bathroom, she was naked and horny. She turned on the shower and allowed the water to warm as she took a piss. Her lips were inflamed with passion and as she wiped herself dry, she felt herself becoming aroused again. She could have sat there and wanked but she had to get ready.

Frustratingly she got off the toilet and stepped into the shower. The steam and heat of the shower refreshed her body and she made sure to thoroughly soap herself clean. She checked the hair under her arms and legs and realized they needed trimming. She loved to shave and quickly she removed all her nasty hairs.

With a glint in her eye, she looked at her cunt and saw the bush sticking out. She applied some foam and drew the razor over her mons. It took her two minutes and then she was bare. She admired herself in the mirror and thought she liked what she saw.

Ashkey jumped out of the shower and grabbed a towel. She was drying herself as she entered the bedroom. Once dry she rooted through her wardrobe to decide what to wear. She chose a black thong and matching bra. To this, she added stockings and then a navy dress and blouse. She brushed her hair and applied her make-up. A pair of stilettos completed the look.

Looking at herself in the mirror Ashkey saw a very sexy woman looking back and she was more than pleased with what she saw. The whole transformation had taken fifty-seven minutes. Grabbing her purse, she ran downstairs and waited nervously for Hank to arrive.

Exactly an hour after he had put down the phone Hank drew up outside her house and was then ringing the doorbell. Ashkey left him standing a minute before she opened the door. There was a friendly greeting and then he was walking her to his car.

Like a gentleman he held the door open for her and she duly thanked him. He walked round to the driver’s side and climbed in. Ashkey had shuffled so that Hank could get a glimpse of her stockings. Like any red-blooded man he noticed but did not comment. Instead, he just pulled away from the kerb and set off into town.

He was not stupid and knowing that Ashkey lived around here and had done so all her life he bypassed town and found a quiet Bistro about ten miles away. Entering the Bistro Hank asked for a table for two. They were shown to a quiet table and Hank withdrew her seat to allow Ashkey to sit down.

They ordered food and wine and then they sat and chatted. Conversation flowed easily between them. They established the personal details of each other’s lives and then they went on to interests that they had. It was a lunch yet it was a friendly chat.

The food and wine arrived and each of them stopped talking long enough to devour the phone placed in front of them. All in all the meal lasted about two hours. By the end of it Ashkey was realizing that she had feelings for this man stronger than she had ever had for any man before.

At no point did he make any move on her. He behaved like a perfect gentleman and he even insisted on picking up the bill. The drive home was one of even greater sexual tension. Ashkey was feeling daring fuelled by the wine.

She was increasingly pulling her skirt up higher and higher and Hank could not fail to notice. By the time they pulled up in Ashkey’s street her skirt was almost at her waist and her thong was on show. She was that wet that the material had slipped between her pussy lips.

Ashkey was lost in a passionate moment and she wanted to take Hank to bed and fuck the brains out of him. However Hank turned to her and spoke. He explained that he was just out of a relationship and was not ready for another. He did however want to se Ashkey again and they made arrangements for when he was back in town.

Ashkey got out of the car and straighten her skirt. Initially she was disappointed at Hank’s response but as she walked to her door she realized how right he was. They both needed to think about where this was going.

Ashkey was hot for Hank but she did not just want a shag. Hank had read the signals and had thought the same thing. A smile broke out on her face.

She placed her key in the lock and walked in. Then she stopped with a surprise. There at the top of the stairs was her husband. He had his trousers round his ankles, was wanking his cock with her knickers, and was crying.

Ashkey stood for a moment in the hallway watching her husband. He was wanking his cock wrapped in her knickers and the tears were streaming down his face. He seemed lost in what he was doing and for a moment, he seemed unaware of Ashkey being there. Ashkey did not know whether to let him carry on or signal her presence.

Strangely, she just stood there and allowed her husband to carry on his wanking. He was now stroking his cock furiously and Ashkey could tell that he was approaching orgasm. She had never seen her husband so upset and yet so concentrated.

His strokes were now fast and furious and before long Ashkey was watching his spunk flying high into the air and then landing on the carpet. As he came, he was calling out her name completely oblivious to her presence.

When he was finished orgasmming and was just sat on the landing crying Ashkey spoke.

“What are you doing?”

Her husband’s head shot up in surprise at the sudden intrusion of his wife’s voice. His eyes were red from crying and as he looked at his wife, he tried to dry his tears to disguise the fact.

Ashkey spoke again.

“I asked you what you are doing.”

This time her husband spoke.

“I realized when I got to work that I had forgotten something. I was going to call when I decided after our talk this morning that perhaps I could surprise you. I worked hard all morning and completed my work. I made sure that I had nothing to do this afternoon.

I thought I might come home and take you to lunch. I left at my designated time and drove home just in time to see a strange car pull up at the house. I was going to get out and come in when I saw a man get out of the car and approach the front door.

I then decided to sit in my car and see what was happening. The man rang the doorbell and then I watched as you answered and then got into the car and drove away with the man.

As you can imagine I was perplexed to know what my wife was doing going out with a strange man that she clearly knew and I didn’t and being dressed to the nines. I could not ask you so I decided to come in and wait for you.

Of course, when I got in I saw the house strewn with your clothing. Fortunately, I had seen the man arrive so I know you had not been fucking. Judging from the time you have been gone I can tell you also have not just fucked him.

I just sat on the stairs waiting for you to come home and when I became uncomfortable, I ended up on the landing. It was here that I found your knickers.

I could not help it. I picked them up and when I did I found how wet they were. I have always been turned on by your aroma and before I knew it I was wanking and then I was crying and then I came.

So that was my day. How was yours?”

Ashkey realized the dilemma she was in and she also knew that this was not the time to lie. She could hide what she had been up to for the last few days but she could not lie to a direct question. It was time for some of the truth.

Ashkey stood silently for a moment. She had really enjoyed her lunch with Hank and he had re-awaken feelings within her that had laid dormant for so long. When she was composed, she began to speak.

“The man you saw me with was called Hank. Do you remember when I went out last night? Well I went to a bar and sank a few drinks. Not being used to alcohol it soon went to my head and I became very drunk.

When I stood to leave the bar, I stumbled and Hank managed to catch me before I fell. I then had to go to the toilet to be sick and when I came back, Hank gave me some coffee and an ear to listen.

I told him all about my time with you and how frustrated I felt that you no longer seemed to notice me no matter how much of an effort I made. Throughout the whole evening he was a perfect gentleman and when we had finished talking he dropped me off and made sure I was safe.

He gave me his mobile phone number and told me that he was only in town for one day. I decided that the least I could do was repay him for his kindness by taking him out to lunch. I know what the gossip is like around here so I decided to take him out of town to that Bistro we have been to a couple of times.

I swear on my children’s life that nothing has happened between me and Hank.”

Ashkey stopped talking and allowed her time to digest what she had said. She did not however admit to her deeds over the past few days and she certainly did not admit to actually fancying Hank and the fact that if things had gone differently her husband may well have been confronted by the pair of them.

Her husband listened to what she had to say. He was still holding onto the knickers tightly and without thinking about it every so often he would bring them to his face and sniff them.

“So how do you explain these?”

Ashkey was now staring at her knickers held high in the air in her husband’s hands.

“I was feeling horny this morning and before Hank called me I decided to have a wank. I do still have sexual feelings you know and with the unpredictability of your work, I often have to resort to masturbating.

I have always wanted you to know I wanked and so now it is out in the open.”

Her husband then stood and came towards her. He placed his hands around her and they cuddled to forget the day. He was happy his wife had not fucked another man and she was happy that she had got away with it. Things could not go on like this but they would do for the moment.

Ashkey managed to calm her husband down. She had told him enough that he was not worried about Hank. Her story had been completely true in what had happened and yes, she had omitted the details of how she was beginning to feel about him but that was for another time.

Her husband now composed excused himself and said he was going to have a shower and a lie down. Ashkey let him go and was relieved that he was going to answer no more questions. As he climbed the stairs, she noticed that he made a point of picking up her knickers before going for his shower.

Ashkey decided now was not the time to make any comment. Obviously, the fact that she had masturbated before going out and had done so with her knickers on had aroused her husband in some way. There would come a time to talk about this but not today.

It was now the middle of the afternoon and she would soon have to pick the girls up from school. She also had the evening meal to prepare but first she had a phone call to make. She had made a promise to Cynthia and she was going to uphold that promise.

She picked up the phone and dialed the mobile number that Cynthia had given her. On the other end, the phone rang and rang until it flipped onto voicemail. Cynthia was obviously still in her meeting. Ashkey left a message for Cynthia to call her and then she returned to the duties of being a housewife.

It took her about twenty minutes to give the downstairs a cursory clean and to decide what to prepare for tea. There would be nothing fancy tonight. The exertions of the last few days had taken their toll and Ashkey was both physically and emotionally knackered. She needed a quiet evening with the girls tucked up in bed and snuggled in the arms of her husband.

For all the frustrations that she felt with her husband, she did have feelings for him. If she were to be asked if she loved him, she would say yes. If she were to be asked if she was in love with him, she would say no. To her there was a vast difference in the two scenarios.

As far as Ashkey could describe it, her husband worshipped her. He treated her like a prize possession that accrued value as the years passed. Unfortunately what Ashkey felt was that he had put her up on a pedestal and instead of bringing her down to polish her and show her off he had left her up there to gather dust.

The sadness of this scenario was that her husband was completely unaware of what he was doing. He thought his wife was still that girl he had married and had never appreciated that people age and change with time. It was a reflection of his inner self.

Ashkey walked into the hallway to collect her coat and was just in time to hear her husband leave the bathroom and enter the bedroom. She sighed in disappointment. She wanted him to challenge her and show he cared but all he did was accept what she had to tell him.

She walked out of the door to collect the girls with her head full of disturbing thoughts. She looked back at the house and thought she could just shut herself off from her emotions and settle down to a quiet life with her family. Oh, it would never be the most exciting of lives but it would be secure for both her and the girl’s.

As Ashkey arrived at the school gates, she was on the verge of tears. What she was proposing was a denial of herself for the security of life and the girl’s. Could she really do this? Her life would be so unfulfilled but it would be for the best.

By the time, the girl’s were running out of the school gates Ashkey had made up her mind. She had to think of others before she thought of herself. She kept on telling herself that it was for the best in the long run and she had to be content.

As she walked home with a girl attached to each arm, she was constantly chanting in her head.

“Think of the girls. Think of the future.”

Repeatedly the thoughts went until they all reached the door of her home and Ashkey felt convinced that she was doing the right thing. She pushed open the door. The house was silent. Her husband must be lying down.

Ashkey shuffled the girl’s into the house. She made them a snack and settled them in front of the television. It was Friday and the weekend loomed. On this day, the girl’s had no pattern and were allowed to relax.

Ashkey left them laughing their heads off to some cartoon and walked around the kitchen. She was automatic pilot. Preparing the evening meal was a daily chore and took no effort.

Suddenly something snapped inside her head and she had to sit. Head bowed at the kitchen table the tears soon flowed from her eyes. They started as a sniffle but soon they were flooding.

This was her life. This was what she had to settle for. The girl’s deserved a home and financial security. Her husband deserved a wife and mother and she deserved nothing. She must sacrifice her life for the good of others.

She had no desire to stop crying. She felt her life fading away at that moment. This was her choice and she had to live with it.

Suddenly the phone rang. Ashkey managed to semi-compose herself and then she answered.

“Hello Ashkey speaking.”

“Is that you Ashkey? God you sound terrible.”

“Hi Cynthia. Yeah sorry about that just having a little cry to myself.”

“That bad with Hank was it?”

“No in fact we had a lovely lunch. He behaved like a perfect gentleman and even though I tried to flash my knickers at him, he wasn’t biting. Just as well really because when I got home my husband was here.”

For the next twenty minutes, Ashkey poured out her heart to Cynthia and told her all that had happened. Cynthia like the friend she was becoming just stayed on the other end of the line and let her get everything off her chest.

At last, Ashkey finished her tale and throughout the whole speech, Cynthia had said nothing. Given what Ashkey had just told her there was not a lot for her to say. At last, she found her tongue and she invited Ashkey to lunch the next day. Ashkey gratefully accepted and then she put down the phone.

By now, the meal was ready and she called the girl’s to the table. She served them and then went upstairs to speak to her husband.

He was laid on the bed staring at the ceiling. She told him his meal was on the table and he got off the bed and followed her downstairs. Halfway down he stopped her and said,

“I do love you. You know that don’t you?”

Ashkey turned to face him as she replied.

“Yes I know you love me and I love you.”

She was careful not say she was in love with him. That was too much for him to handle today. On the stairs, they kissed and then they joined the girl’s at the table. It was a quiet affair but what they all needed.

The meal over each member retired to his or her different parts of the house. It was Friday night now and the girls were not at school the following day so they were entitled to stay up a little later than usual as long as they played quietly in their rooms or watched a video.

Ashkey’s role however did not change. She still had all the washing up to do and then she had to make sure that the house was tidy. She was not a person who could live her life surrounded by clutter. For all it was constraining to her it was still her domain and she liked to be proud of it.

Once she had completed all of her evening chores, she was able to relax with her husband in the front room. It had been a difficult day for them and now was not the time to discuss the ins and outs of their relationship.

For one thing her husband was just sat staring at the television in a very defensive manner that said to her conversation was not to be broached. Secondly, it was Friday night and for as long as Ashkey could remember Friday night was the one night of the week that her husband had some social time to himself.

When they had first married, it had been a bone of contention between them. Ashkey had resented the fact that her husband was allowed to leave her all week and sometimes stay out over night because of his job and then he would go out on a Friday with friends.

Ashkey had tried to make him see the unfairness of this situation for many years but he had always refused to discuss it saying that it was a sacred ritual among all males and that he was not going to change it to be with her.

robin35
robin35
126 Followers
12