Admiration Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ashkey had given up on the prospect of reaching a compromise on this issue until one day she was invited out on a Saturday night. The children had been particularly hard that week and the prospect of some adult conversation had appealed to her.

When she had spoken to her husband about the issue, he had become very aggressive on the manner saying what was he going to do when she was out enjoying herself. At this point Ashkey had lost the plot. She stood and explained to him the reality of her life and how she was locked in the house five days a week playing the dutiful wife.

Things had to change or she was going to leave her husband. This had jolted her husband into life and he reluctantly agreed that she could go out that Saturday. From there it had become a small step to make Saturday nights a regular thing for her.

The sad part of this was that although both of them had individual nights when they went out and spent times with their friends they could not see the fact that they no longer spent time together as friends or a family. It was destroying them and yet neither of them realized it.

Half an hour passed and the strained silence remained between them. Both of them had very stubborn streaks and neither was going to make the first move and begin an adult conversation. In their heads that would be an admission of them being guilty.

Eventually Ashkey stood and announced that she was going to take a bath, as she needed to unwind. Her husband just grunted at her but as she got to the door, he shouted after her,

“Do not be too long I shall be wanting the bathroom soon to get ready for going out.”

Ashkey promised that it would be a quick dip and that she would be out in plenty of time for husband to get ready.

Climbing the stairs she was depressed and on the verge of crying. What was happening between the two of them? She knew that what she had done over the last few days was inexcusable but it did not explain the difficulties they were having.

Theses were issues that had developed over several years of their married life and they were now at the stage where communication between the two of them was almost impossible. She recounted many occasions when they had sat and looked at one another and had begun to speak but then had not proceeded with the conversation.

Ashkey checked on the girls as she passed their rooms on the way to the bathroom. They were happy playing. She ran the bath and then sunk into the hot bubbles. Immediately her body relaxed and she knew that she could fall asleep here if she had been allowed.

However, she was aware of her husband and his need to get ready so she decided to play along. She quickly bathed her body and then she climbed out in time to se her husband entering the bathroom.

For a moment, Ashkey stood there naked. She wanted her husband to take her here this moment and some small way show her that he loved her. Instead, her husband just brushed past her and began to piss. Ashkey shoulders slumped walked naked from the bathroom.

She loved to air dry her body and with that in mind, she just laid naked on the bed and rested her eyes. When her husband had showered, he came into the room and began to dress.

Ashkey was aware of his presence but she was determined not to acknowledge him. If he was not going to talk to her, why should she make the effort?

It took her husband ten minutes to dress and when he was ready he just walked to the bed pecked his wife on the cheek and said he would see her later.

Ashkey barely acknowledged him. Instead, she curled herself into a ball and wept. Another Friday night and another evening alone.

12