Admission of a Slut

Story Info
Finally a cock in my ass, then in my...
3.7k words
4.46
205k
109
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
blooke1234
blooke1234
326 Followers

******All characters are over 18. Just a heads up though. There is some ass to mouth action at the end of the story. So if you do not like that, this may not be the story for you. I welcome comments (even if anonymous), feedback, and story requests******

I grew up a very attractive girl. I kept my brown hair about chin length and have what I consider to be a wonderful smile. My tummy is not a fit as some but I keep it trim enough for my taste. My legs are long, firm yet slightly larger than most girls. I have a nice bottom that is well rounded from the only exercise I ever did as a kid -- weightless squats.

While I consider my best attribute to be my smile the men and women I have been with seem to think otherwise. I was born with a very sizable chest that has yet to fade as I approach my mid 20's. What makes me happiest is that my breasts have kept their circular shape and continue to sit high on my chest. I will keep my cup size to myself but suffice it to say I was a 32EE in 10th grade and had grown a cup size by 11th grade.

Now, one would think I would have been a very popular girl in High School with my breasts pouring off my chest. This was not the case for there is one other thing about me, which I have neglected to mention. I am deaf. My parents were ashamed of my deafness and more or less kept me shut away. My mother home schooled me and I spent most of my life squirreled away in my bedroom.

If it had not been for my brother, Jake, I would have had no friends in my life before the age of 16. My parents had a 'normal' son a year after me and they turned most of their attention to him. He was wonderful to me and was the only one in my family, other than I, who has learned American Sign Language fluently. My parents expended most of their energy on him and left me alone except for my daily reading lessons and whatnot.

When I was 18 my parents bought me a computer and that is where I have spent much of my life. There were three things that intrigued me most about the various computers I have owned. The first was programming. Being a bit of a deaf shut-in, I need some mental release and that is where I got it. Later I was able to turn this hobby into a career. It is the perfect for me since all the communication can be done with the written word.

The other was the internet. It opened so many doors to me and allowed me to 'chat' just like a normal girl. I learned what people were truly like and was finally able to tell people my true emotions.

The third came from the internet and is really what brought me here today. The unlimited supply of porn. I'll never forget the first time I was surfing the web and typed in the wrong keyword. One click and I was changed forever. By day I would do my reading for my mom and putzing around with my latest program; but once everyone was asleep I would get lost in a world of the nastiest porn I could find.

Eventually I purchased a vibrator and a dildo. I became addicted. I would stay up until three in the morning googling, "monster cocks", "anal with huge facials " and "dirty sluts". I could not get enough. To this day, I spend an hour or two every day pleasuring myself to all different kinds of porn.

I was never very picky early on and just looked at what ever turned me on. I guess that turned me into a girl with more kinks than friends. Some of my kinks are less needy than others but one stands out as the master. After the first time shoving a dildo in my butt, I knew I was hooked. I love to try all sorts of things, but when I am super horny, my butt is going to need a lot of attention.

This coupled with my fear of getting pregnant brings me to my first sexual encounter. I knew being 18 and having 32GG's, was going to make me a hot target, so I could afford to be picky. I wanted to be extra careful. I decided to use craigslist for my coming out party and wanted to be sure to find the right guy. I said my name was Belle, posted a pic without a face, and let everyone know that I was deaf and need special attention. I also noted that I would be dictating the terms of our encounter.

I went to bed and woke up to an overflowing inbox. I quickly closed my post, sure that there must be someone of interest already waiting in my inbox. The first fifty or so emails came from someone who was illiterate, disgusting, or just sent me a picture of their erection. After a few hours of sorting through them I settled on about 10 that seemed to qualify. I sent them all a reply email and asked them to send a full pic, with head, and to describe some of their own kinks. I also said I wanted a full name, a phone number, and some more proof of id, if possible.

Only one person responded within the guidelines , Brian. He sent me his phone number a very sexy pic. He said he was 23 and was in college. He was in great shape, and had a killer smile. He sent me his Friendster profile, which was the first time I had heard of social networking sites. I perused through his profile and decided to get my brother to call him.

I waited till the next morning when my brother was getting ready for school. I told him to call the phone and ask whoever answered if he was Brian. If yes, ask him to answer yes or no to the question of if he wants to meet up with Belle. Whatever his answer, hang up the phone immediately. I told him that I would make it worth his while, and he agreed.

Jake called and Brian finally answered. Jake stayed on script and hung up the phone quickly. He said Brian had answered yes to both questions. I was very excited. I ran downstairs and emailed Brian, telling him that I would meet him at his house at noon on Saturday. I told him I needed directions. Gathering some courage, I told him not jack off until then, and that it was ok if he blew his first load early, we were going keep going after that. Five minutes later I got his reply with directions.

The rest of the week took forever. By Wednesday I decided I should practice as much as I could. I practiced blowing my dildo. I had been doing this for a while now, and I felt like I was better at repressing my gag reflex than most porn stars I watched. I went and bought a bus ticket on Friday afternoon and wrote Brian a note of directions later that night.

On the bus Saturday morning, I read over the note. I was going over in my head which kinks I wanted to act on today. I underlined the phrase on the note, that said when I want something I will point. I decided that I would fulfill one of his kinks first, since it was one we had in common. I got out near his apartment. I realized I needed to be buzzed in but I did not want him to do it. I pressed many of the buttons, careful to avoid #309. I pulled on the door a few times and eventually I was let in.

I walked the stairs. Looking at my watch, I realized I was 10 minutes early. Nevertheless, I banged on his door, trying to catch my breath. He answered, dressed in jeans and an oxford. He showed me in and I handed him the note. After a minute or so of reading he nodded in agreement. I took the note from his hand and tossed it on the floor.

I took my coat off, revealing the schoolgirl outfit I had on. I had black, chunky heels, white stockings, a short, red plaid skirt, white panties, a low cut white shirt, and a revealing white bra that pushed my heaving bosom together for maximum cleavage. I let him eyeball me for a second. Then I pointed at him, signaling for him to get undressed. He stripped down to his boxers and moved towards me. Shaking my head no, I pointed at his boxers then at the ground.

He looked around anxiously before finally dropping trou. He had a wonderful body. A slender build with well toned muscles. Two away from a six-pack and taut legs. His penis was flaccid at the moment but I hoped it would not disappoint.

Pointing at his flaccidness, I reared back and laughed. He hung his head. I walked towards him, and palmed his manhood. Bending over slightly, so he could see down my cleavage, I ground his withered penis into him and smiled at him. He realized what I was doing. I grabbed his penis and turned heel. Locating the bedroom, I headed for it with him in tow. I could feel his cock growing between my fingers. Whenever I felt him stiffening, I would squeeze tightly, enjoying the sensation of finally having my first dick.

Walking towards the edge of the bed, I paused, still holding his hardening cock. Gripping tightly, I bent over slightly so my white panties would show. I ground the tip of his cock in my ass. The feeling of having a dick finally touch my yearning asshole made me breathe deep, even if it was over the panties. I yanked him into my butt until I thought he was as hard as I could get him.

Pulling him towards the bed with his cock, I turned him around and pushed him onto the bed so he was lying on his back. His cock was slightly thicker and a few inches longer than my 7-inch dildo and it stood out from him like a flagpole.

I climbed on the bed, got on my knees and straddled his face with my legs, so we were in a 69 position only I was more or less sitting. I pulled my panties down from my butt while his face looked up from underneath me. I used my hands to rub my generous cheeks as I teasingly plopped down on him before quickly pulling back up. Looking back down at him, I laughed again. Reaching back, I grabbed the back of his head and thrust it into my butt underneath my skirt.

He began licking as I grinded on his face. Finally he began tonguing at my asshole. It was heavenly. Lightly at first, he circled my most sensuous spot. I squealed and tried to shiver my ass further onto his face. He kept a perfect rhythm as he ate my hershey kiss. He was doing such a wonderful job I nearly forgot his throbbing cock.

I stroked it slightly with my right hand, balancing myself with my left. I could feel his tongue vibrating on my asshole and assumed he was now moaning with pleasure. I continued to tease with my hand, ignoring his thrusts for stronger action. Once he could take no more teasing, I stopped touching him all together.

I took my shirt off and unhinged my bra. My tits were heaving. My nipples were hardening. I loved how I could no man could ever get less than a handful. His butt licking never missed a beat and I decided it was time to get a taste of his cock.

Bending over, he repositioned himself so he could keep licking my ass. I plopped my massive tits down on his stomach so he could feel them for the first time. I reached down with my left hand and began flipping my clit, hoping to orgasm during his ass licking. As for him, I lightly licked the tip of his rigid cock. I tasted pre-cum for the first time. I licked his entire shaft before moving to his balls. I tongued his balls for a minute or so before the main event.

I scooted up, forcing my young bottom into his face. I opened wide and stuck my tongue out. I slowly enveloped his cock with my mouth without closing down on it. My teeth bumped up against his cock at times but I refused to give him the pleasure of closing my mouth around it. He was licking feverishly at my ass obviously going insane with the teasing.

Eventually I felt the tip of his cock touch the back of my throat. I closed down tightly and sucked as hard as I could. His salty cock was glorious in my mouth and sent me to place I had never been before. With six of his inches buried in my mouth, the fingering, and the ass worship I was careening towards an orgasm. All that practice with the dildo was going to pay off though. I wanted to cum with this cock situated down my throat.

I opened my eyes and saw his balls dangling in front of my face. Telling myself I would not stop until my nose was touching his sac, I began swallowing his cock inch by inch. I pushed his dick past my gag reflex and felt it bending down my throat. My eyes were tearing up, I still had two more inches to go and my orgasm was coming on furiously with his tongue lapping at my sphincter. I bit down slightly and forced myself further down his shaft until I eventually felt his sweaty sac rubbing against my nose.

I came immediately. I could not breathe as Brian's thick cock filled my spasming throat. My whole body shook with pleasure as I felt my orgasm filling my entire body like a wave. My pussy was gushing everywhere as I fingered away. After I was done, I slowly withdrew his cock from my throat, enjoying every moment.

I spun off of him and got on my knees beside him. Grabbing his cock, I began stroking. I jiggled my tits for him and then buried his face in them. He molested them and sucked away. He kept two hands on them at all times and squeezed them like he had never seen a pair of tits before. I let him bask in my tits for a few minutes while I jacked him off.

Pulling my breasts from his mouth, I motioned to his cock, my face, and made an explosion sign. He nodded, and stood up. Standing up with him, I undressed. I knelt down under him and placed his rigid cock between my tits. I pushed them together and moved up and down. Maintaining eye contact and smiling, I let him fuck my tits as I pushed my breasts together.

Then I took hold of him with my left hand and stroked him. I took my right hand and began fingering my backdoor. I needed to warm up. Alternating between blowing him, deep-throating him, and jacking him off, I brought him to the precipice. I had his cock lodged in my throat as I rubbed my nose on his pubis when he grabbed my shoulder.

He pushed me back and I wrapped both hands around his throbbing length. I pulled and tugged as I squeezed tightly. I aimed him at my face the way I had seen porn stars do it. He leaned his head back and finally began covering me in cum. The first stream covered the entire length of my face and even dribbled on to my tits. He continued with his torrent of cum, glazing my face with every drop that was available to him. I felt so slutty, being facialized by someone who was channeling his inner Peter North.

Once it was over I looked up and smiled at him. I licked the cum from around my mouth, delighting in its wonderful taste. He smiled at me and started to move away. I grabbed his hips and shook my head. I was not done yet.

My face was dripping with his warm seed, but it was time to get even dirtier. First, I needed to get this mans flaccid cock hard once again. I put it back in my mouth and sucked on his shriveled penis. I found there was still some cum left in his johnson as it dribbled into my mouth. It took a minute or so of twisting his flaccid junk with my tongue before I felt him hardening once again. I looked up at him, I could sense he was getting off on the fact he had some girl blowing him after he sprayed her face with his cum.

I started finger fucking my rosebud in preparation. Once he was fully hard, I stood back up and bent over on the bed. I pointed at my bottom and bit my lower lip. Brian moved behind me and rested his manhood on my backside. His cock was over heating and it felt wonderful resting on my little asshole.

He slowly pushed it in as my sphincter fought hard against his cock. It hurt a little bit, but not nearly as much as the first time I shoved a dildo up there. He put the first inch in my ass when my butthole closed down around the head of his cock. I started fingering my clit, amazed that I was finally being fucked in the ass. The pain was subsiding and the pleasure was sinking in.

He took his time as my virgin ass swallowed his cock inch by inch. I was beginning to sweat and I could taste cum on my lips again. I could not wait for that cock in my ass to fill my mouth with cum. By this time, Brian had about half of his stiff cock buried in my chute and he was not slowing down.

The final half of his cock slid in easier as soon I could feel his pubis rubbing up against the base of my bottom, meaning my ass had fully swallowed his length. I loved ever second of it. I felt him starting to retreat, eventually pulling all but the tip out of my ass. He then plunged it deep within me. I started grunting, and I am sure I sounded ridiculous.

Nevertheless, he did not slow down one bit. He continued to plow my ass. I realized early on that I was to inexperienced to cum from this. He slid his cock in and out of my ass for some time. Eventually, he rolled me on to my back so he could see my tits bouncing up and down as he leveled my backdoor.

After about three minutes of having my ass fucked while on my back, I decided it was time. I looked up at him, opened my mouth, stuck my tongue out, and pointed down my throat.

He slid his dick out from my ass. I got back on my knees, and looked at his still rock-hard cock, straight out of my ass. Breathing deeply, I took it all in. I knew I was a slut, but I was amazing even myself. I slowly opened my mouth and let my tongue come into contact with his steaming cock. I had just an inch of his cock in my mouth when I closed my lips down.

It was the sexiest thing we had done all night. Ass to mouth was officially my fetish. I promised myself right then and there that every guy I would ever fuck, would be getting ass-to-mouthed by me.

I sucked on the tip of his cock enjoying the sluttiness of it all. I pulled back and opened my mouth wide. Guiding his cock down my throat again, I tasted every inch of his rigid cock. My tongue was in a frenzy, as I pushed him all the way down once again. I sucked hard, closing my lips around his base. I started fingering myself once again as I began sliding my mouth up and down his shaft.

I couldn't help myself so I stood back up and planted his cock back in my ass. He fucked my backdoor for a minute or so before I dropped back down to my knees. Any girl who doesn't get on her knees after a good ass fucking does not know what she's missing.

I went to town, blowing him with no hands. I was in ecstasy as I fingered myself furiously while being throat fucked by a dick straight out of my butt. I wrapped my hands around his cock and started rubbing his dick all over my cum soaked face. I licked it a few more times before standing back up for the rear entry one more time.

Brian buried his cock in my chute. I dropped to my knees again and put his anal-loving dick between my tits. The smell of nasty sex was everywhere and I was now rubbing it all over my 32GG tits. Brian looked ready to cum again so I buried his bone in my mouth.

He unleashed another torrent of cum that coated my mouth. Pulse after pulse my mouth was filling. After I felt ready to explode, he shot one more stream, causing my mouth to spill open. I quickly closed it again, trapping all his semen in my mouth. I let it stew in my mouth as I continued to blow him, bathing his cock in cum he unleashed in my mouth.

I eventually swallowed it all. I stood up gathered my things. I went to the bathroom, and got dressed. I wiped the cum from my face with my hands but passed on cleaning up any further. Leaving the apartment, I nodded in thanks, put on my coat and walked out the door.

I sat in the back of the bus and kept my head down, taking in the nasty sex smell still permeating from my cleavage.

blooke1234
blooke1234
326 Followers