Admission Pt. 06: Meeting the Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mike's hand suddenly tangled in my hair and urged me to my feet, pulling me to him for a deep sensual kiss, his hands groping and massaging my ass as I gyrated grinding my pussy against his thigh.

"That's it Kathryn... that's it," he looked down at her as he held me tight against him urging his wife on. "Suck that cock, suck it like you used to, like you want it!"

"Gmmmpphhhh" I heard Kathryn try to answer with her mouth stuffed full as Mike resumed kissing me and pulled down the zipper on my dress. I was completely lost in the moment now and all self conciousness faded as I wriggled my shoulders, then my hips helping him push my dress down until it puddled on the floor beside his kneeling wife.

Mike pulled my nearly naked body tight against his, his hand slid down across my smooth, taught belly, under the waistband of my black thong until his fingers grazed through my trimmed little bush and began to explore my yearning, soaking pussy.

His fingers were strong and firm, at first caressing my clit before sliding down between my labia and slipping two fingers into my sopping wet cunt eliciting a gasp from me. He worked his fingers deep up inside me, his palm pressing against the hot button of my swollen clit as I pressed back against him willingly, wantonly wanting him to take me.

He pulled his fingers from my horny cunt, making me whimper a little to feel them go but he rewarded me, bringing their slick wetness to my mouth to let me taste my juices from his fingers before sliding them back deep into my pussy and thrusting them up deep inside me.

Kathryn herself was lost in bliss now as she worked her lips up and down the fat cock that I longed for. God, I was so jealous watching her. She looked incredibly sexy with her eyes closed as Mikes cock pistoned sloppily in and out of her wet mouth. She still wasn't able to take it very deep however and I knew I could do better.

I kissed Mike firmly and with a deep look into his eyes, dropped down beside Kathryn and wrapped my fingers around the base of his wet cock, stroking it as I watched her work. It was amazing to see up close. Her eyes fluttered a little as they rolled back in her head, her lips and cheeks glistened as saliva ran down her chin and coated her cheeks. Most amazing of all though was Mikes thick, wet, veiny manly cock as it slid in and out of her mouth, forcing Kathryn's soft lips to stretch and accept its girth.

I could take it no longer, it looked so good I had to have it back and with a firm but gentle tug I pulled his cock from her panting mouth and slurped the slick wet cock head back where it belonged. Kathryn pouted but continued to stroke him with her spit covered hand as I quickly positioned myself to take him into my throat. Slowly I forced my way down, straining my jaw open wide to accept it all into my yearning throat again. I pushed down the last inches as Mike held on to my head and groaned deeply as he held me there for what seemed like ages until I had to come up sputtering for air.

Kathryn seized the opportunity, quickly taking his cock back and plunging down over the swollen head, swallowing it whole with all the thick strands of saliva my throat had left behind. Again she could only get halfway down before gagging herself and releasing it back to me to swallow whole again.

Ever since I had trained myself to deep throat Mike's impossibly thick, 12 inch cock, feeling it filling my throat always made me incredibly horny. I had worked hard to be able to take all of him, to accept every inch of him, to pleasure every inch, so the the feeling of satisfaction, the fullness of his cockhead pulsing deep in my throat, felt so rewarding that my pussy would immediately tingle and flood. I was absolutely dripping wet now as my fingers worked between my legs, rubbing the slick warm sweetness of my cunt all over my engorged clit.

It was I who was moaning now as again I swallowed Mikes massive dick, straining at the effort as I worked my own soft pink button until again I came up gasping and swallowing all the thick saliva my throat was generating. Kathryn had moved down lower and was now kissing, licking and sucking Mikes heavy balls. I stroked the shaft with my hand as I gathered myself for a moment. She was a stunningly beautiful woman and it was a total turn on to watch her nibble and lick at her husband's balls. As much as I wanted him to myself I realized I was going to have to get into sharing, at least today.

"Your turn." I purred and offered her husbands slick cock back to her. "That's it, love that big dick. Show him how much you want to please him." I encouraged as she began greedily bobbing up and down, her eyes again rolled back in bliss. I sat back to watch her and pulled my panties aside to work on my pussy in earnest, licking my fingers and rubbing my warm spit all over my swollen pink clit, then sliding my fingers into my cunt coating them with my wetness.

Kathryn released Mike's cock, panting for air. I couldn't believe I was so aroused by watching her and without thinking I pulled my fingers from my pussy and reached out to stroke her soft lips. My fingers glistened with my pussy juices as I ran them softly over her bottom lip, offering her to them to taste. She licked them tentatively, then opened and sucked them into to her sexy dark mouth, her eyes closing as she savored my sweetness.

Mike took the moment of our pausing from our cock worshipping to remove his pants and unbutton his shirt, he then grabbed my arm and pulled me up to my feet, kissing me forcefully as his hands undid my bra then slipped my panties off. He spun me around so my back was to him grabbing my throat, kissing my neck, squeezing my tits as I felt his rock hard cock pressing hotly against my ass cheeks. Pushing my head down he forced me toward to the couch, pushing me down onto my knees. Excitedly I arched my ass high in the air presenting my willing sweet shaved pussy to him.

"Oh God yes Baby. Please fuck me.. Please!" I begged, wiggling my ass a little alluringly as I felt his massive cock first pressing hard up against my opening, then forcing it's way between my puffy soft labia, stretching open my slick pink aroused pussy lips, burning and straining to accept him, his full girth hitting me, filling me utterly, taking my breath away.s

"Fuuuuuccckkkk yesssss" I gasped. "Yes.. take my pussy baby.. fuck it! fuck me!"

Kathryn still knelt on the floor watching now with a burning look of jealousy and arousal. Watching me enjoy her husbands cock so much must have been hard for her but I didn't care. This is what I wanted, what I had come for, what I needed and nothing else mattered as Mike's hands gripped my hips and he began to thrust his full length powerfully in and out of my soaking wet, happy, eager little cunt.

"Come here Kathryn" Mike grunted as he thrust into me... "come closer."

Kathryn glowered but did as she was bidden and crawled over to the couch.

'Come here. Closer.' Mike urged her.. "watch me fuck her."

Again with a pouty glare she moved back beside him where she could see his slick, shining cock pounding into my tight pink pussy.

I cheated my hips toward her slightly, trying to be sure to give her a good luck. It was turning me on to have her watching me now, all inhibition was lost as I was finally getting fucked by the cock I had been needing for so long. Quite simply nothing else mattered.

Kathryn was on her knees beside us, reluctantly watching his shaft pound into my pussy when suddenly, Mike pulled his cock from deep inside me and clenching the base in his fist, grabbed the back of Kathryn's head and shoved his cock, soaked with my glistening pussy juices, up against her lips, pressing forcefully against them till she let relented, letting it pry her jaw open as he shoved his cockhead into her mouth. Her eyes bulged open and she uttered a deep "garumph" noise as the massive head filled her mouth and he forced his cock deeper. Quickly she adjusted and began to slurp up and down, her startled protestations becoming moans of pleasure

"Yes.. that's it baby... suck all that sweet pussy juice off that cock. She tastes so good doesn't she? Yes, you like it don't you?" he purred. Kathryn's eyes opened wide as she could only nod her agreement as her mouth was stuffed to full to make a sound.

Mike pulled back out as Kathryn strained forward to try and get him back into her mouth but he turned slightly and shoved himself back into me, sliding all the way to the hilt in one powerful deep stroke that made me cry out and throw my head back grunting like an impaled animal.

Mike held Kathryn's head tightly against me now, pressing her cheek up against my ass as he fucked me for a few more strokes, then pulling himself out again and stuffing his slick wet shaft into her eager, waiting mouth.

My hand went between my legs, diddling my swollen clit while she happily sucked him and I impatiently had to wait my turn, which came soon enough as after a few moments of her sucking he thrust back into me, his wife's slick coating of saliva adding to the wetness of my already soaked pussy.

"Kathryn.. take off your clothes." Mike commanded. "I want to fuck you now too."

Kathryn stood and obligingly removed her clothes. Mike fucked my pussy slowly but deeply as we watched her undress. As her dress fell to the floor I couldn't help but notice what a stunning figure she had with her dark olive skin and full breasts cupped perfectly is a beautiful black bra, which she now unclasped, revealing erect dark nipples that turned up slightly even as her breasts heavy fullness was released. Sliding her hands down under the waist band of her matching black panties she slide them down over her hips revealing a perfectly trimmed dark strip above velvet soft puffy pussy lips just peeking out beneath.

She stood there naked for a moment watching us, one hand caressing her tits and pinching her nipples as the other snaked down between her legs and rubbed gently over her bare smooth pussy, her middle finger probing in between her soft moist lips. My God I had to admit she was really stunningly beautiful.

Mike sat back on his haunches pulling his cock out of my pussy and sat back, looking at his wife and stroking his heavy meat in his fist, sliding up and down in my pussy's slick wetness coating every inch.

"Molly.. come here and suck my cock a little" he said absent mindedly as he gazed at his naked wife and I quickly turned around and did as he bid me, sliding the straining hot cockhead sweet with my juices into my wet warm mouth. I worked my way down savoring the hot warmth of his cock mingling with the taste of my pussy as he pulled Kathryn close and kissed her passionately.

"Roll over." he murmured down to me. "Lie down.. on your back." Not fully understanding I rolled over and started to turn around wriggling around on thee couch thinking maybe he was going to fuck me but he stopped me quickly. "No stay right there, like that as I lay there looking up at him slightly confused, he moved forward and lowered his cock back into my mouth, his heavy warm balls dangled in front of my nose and face as he fed me his manhood from above and I happily adjusted myself, tilting my head back to suck him deeply again.

"Kathryn.. get up.. up on your knees, right here.. yes" he directed her, "That's it .. straddle her.." I felt Kathryn's smooth warm skin brushing me, her heavy breasts pressing against my tight stomach as she climbed on top of me and I realized Mike was positioning his wife above me preparing to fuck her right in front of my face!

He pulled his cock out of my mouth and backed away a bit, adjusting his position and letting Kathryn settle in above me with her thighs spread on either side of my head so that her pussy was directly over me, right in front of my face. I had never seen another woman's pussy, certainly not up close like this before and it was strangely alluring and sexy. Her labia were clean and smooth like my own but her inner lips were darker with just a hint of hot pink inside.

I watched transfixed as Mike moved in and began to rub his enormous cock head up and down her slit, the wetness of my saliva on his head letting it slide between her lips. I was jealous he was going to fuck her instead of me but I also could not wait to see his thick cock plow into her tight little cunt.

I reached up around her hips and spread her ass cheeks, opening her slightly to this massive invader as I began to lick and suck on Mikes heavy hot balls hanging above me. Mike pushed forward and his cock head pressed into his wife's hot pussy as she arched her back to accept it, groaning even as just the head forced it's way into her tight hole. Mike puled back and rubbed the wetness on the head up and down her slit again, then pressed forward stuffing just a couple inches in as I watched Kathryn's dark pussy lips strain and stretch to accept him.

He pulled back again, this time lowering his cock down into my mouth and I sucked him greedily, for the first time in my life tasting another woman as Kathryn's wetness covered his cockhead. It was sweet and musky and totally arousing and I strained up to get a few more precious inches into my mouth.

"That's it" Mike cooed, "Get it wet for me. Lick it.. get it really wet baby."

I did as I was told, licking the head being careful to deposit as much of the horny saliva that gushed into my mouth on his cock. As he pulled it from my lips, strings of spittle clung to him. He rubbed the wet head between her sweet lips, then used my slick saliva to force his cock into her, prying her sweet little hole wide as he forced himself deep inside.

Kathryn groaned and gasped deeply as the weight of it hit her and she rolled her hips slightly helping him work it deep into her. I watched directly beneath them, completely turned on by the sight as Mike thrust forward, shoving his full twelve inches slowly, deeply, forcefully into her shuddering cunt. It seemed to be almost impossible that all that meat could slide into that tiny little hole but Kathryn gasped and took it as I watched mesmerized.

As Kathryn's pussy stretched and accepted Mike's girth, he began finally to really fuck her. Slowly at first then faster until his cock was pounding into her and Kathryn screamed out in an indistinguishable mix of ecstasy and pain.

Mike was thrusting so hard now his balls were slapping against my face and nose as I continued to try to lick them. Finally I had to escape their pummeling by sliding myself forward until I was directly under Mike's glistening shaft pounding into the stretched pussy above me.

It was all so incredibly sexy and utterly arousing I was completely lost in the moment. Eager to participate I began to lick the underside of Mikes shaft as it slid in and out of hot went cunt above me. Even though I had never been with a woman the taste of her sweet feminine juices on his cock was intoxicating and soon, without thinking, my tongue was flicking up against her clit, nervously at first, but before I knew it I was lapping eagerly at her sweet engorged button.

Kathryn shuddered and whimpered loudly as my soft tongue caressed her. I quivered and my pussy flooded instantaneously at the naughtiness of it all. I couldn't believe this was happening and yet so many wonderful, sexy, unexpected things had happened with Mike that eating another woman's pussy for the first time suddenly didn't seem that strange.

Encouraged by Kathryn's response I began to lick her clit more forcefully, letting my soft wet tongue caress her little hooded button, then probing and licking her whole clit with the flat of my tongue. It was so soft and sensuous, it tasted so sweet and warm and utterly sexy!

"Fuck Yes! Kathryn cried out, "lick my clit you little fucking whore!" Mikes pace quickened noticeably and he raised up slightly giving me better access as my tongue fully danced and played, licking his pounding shaft and Kathryn's pussy equally.

I was incredibly aroused, my hips were gyrating uncontrollably, my pussy and clit were tingling and aching to be touched. Kathryn's must have sensed my need as her slim soft fingers began rubbing up and down my sopping wet slit and teasing my clit.

"Mmmm Mmmm God yes. Please." I moaned my encouragement from my position beneath her fully stuffed cunt as my legs fell wide open for her. I wrapped my arms around her waste, pulling my self tight to her and fully pressing my whole mouth against her now, kissing and eating her pussy with passionate abandon.

Realizing what was happening, Mike pulled out and sat back on his haunches stroking his cock watching in amazement as I eagerly licked all over Kathryn's sweet cunt. My tongue was plunging into the hot wet hole Mike had just been fucking. I was eating pussy like a woman possessed now, my lips and tongue working together as I feasted on her tender velvety softness. I began to use my fingers now too, slipping one, then two deep into her steaming hot hole.

Kathryn's fingers were rubbing at my pussy too but a little tentatively until Mike leaned forward and grabbed the back of her head, his fingers tanging in her dark soft hair.

"You eat her pussy too Kathryn! Come on... it's only fair" as he gently but forcefully pushed her down between my legs.

Kathryn resisted but Mike was too strong, forcing her down until her tongue flicked shyly and nervously at my clit. Even that little touch of her soft tongue drove me wild and I raised my hips up into her as Mike held her down and I began to grind my pussy into her face as I moaned in pleasure

"Yes! That's it.. eat that fuckng sweet little pussy, Kathryn." Mike urged as he still held her head tightly down between my thighs.

I was on fire. I had never had my pussy eaten by a woman and it felt incredibly sexy. Kathryn was nervous but I quickly felt that fade as she began to explore and enjoy my soft, shaved pussy the way I had just explored hers. Everything was so new and exciting, I felt a huge orgasm already building in the core of my being.

Mike released Kathryn's head but she continued to lap away at my pussy in ecstasy now, as lost in my intimate soft warm feminine folds as I was in hers.

Mike sat back again watching me intently and I stared back up longingly into his eyes, striving to express all the thanks, gratitude, appreciation and yearning for him that I could as my tongue probed happily into his wife's pussy.

He smiled a little at me, watching me lez out for the first time in my life, then when he could take no more, leaned forward offering his rock hard cock to me to suck. Somewhat grudgingly I left my ministrations to Kathryn's pussy and welcomed his thick beautiful cock into my mouth.

"That's it.. she's sucking my cock Kathryn.. sucking my cock while you eat her pussy. Who's a fucking whore now?" I felt Kathryn's mouth press even harder into my cunt, her tongue working even more feverishly at me now as I strained to let her husband's cock press into my throat, holding it there as long as I could.

I released his cock from my throat, gasping slightly and watched as he shoved it roughly back into Kathryn's slick wet pussy.

She moaned loudly into my cunt as he rammed into her, pulling back and slamming it into her again, roughly, but with an intense passion too as he began to fuck her again, pounding his cock hard in and out of her as she gasped and whimpered, trying to keep licking my clit and pussy while the force of the Mikes thrusts ravaged her. Sensing we were all getting close to cumming, I went back to licking her clit as her pussy strained to accept the intensity of her husband's fucking.

Mikes balls tightened above me and his pace began to quicken as his cock pounded into his wife's happily battered and stretched cunt without regard for anything other than his orgasm and I knew he was getting close.