Admission Pt. 06: Meeting the Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I lapped hungrily at Kathryn's sweet velvet pussy with Mike's thick cock glistening just inches from my face as it plunged in and out of her, her engorged pink lips stretched tiht around his shaft, her pussy juices coating his thick shaft with their sweetness. I could hear Kathryn moaning, begging him to cum. She couldn't take his relentless pounding much more and both desperately needed his release. I was too caught up licking her engorged clit to care when suddenly, with a loud groan, Mike pulled back and grasped his cock as a thick white stream of his glorious hot cum exploded into Kathryn's stretched open pussy. Mike moaned as he pulled all the way out now and pumped his cock in his fist as a second blast splashed off her ass and splattered hot across my chin, lips and mouth and I strained greedily to catch it all in my yearning mouth.

Seeing his cock twitchng and pumping, spewing the luscious, hot, creamy reward I yearned for directly above me and getting to taste even just a little of it's hot sweetness, drove me wild with desire. Mike stroked his cock grunting as two more thick gouts of cum erupted, shooting across his wife's ass, then running thickly down between her luscious cheeks till cum ran dripping in warm rivulets across her sweet wet pussy lips.

"Yes!" I moaned . "Yes! Give us your cum baby!"

My yearning cry seemed to remind Mike I was there and he aimed his cock down, finally rewarding me by shooting his final two glorious shots directly into my open waiting mouth, stroking the last oozing drops out into my mouth before stuffing his cockhead between my cum soaked lips. What an amazing gift to taste his sweet cum mixed together with the musky feminineness of his wife's pussy covering his cock and I purred happily as I sucked the last drops from his throbbing cockhead.

Kathryn must also have been turned on by feeling her husband's cum splashing hot, sticky and wet all over her ass because she plunged her mouth down on my pussy with a renewed fervor. Her fingers buried in my cunt, massaged my G spot as her tongue lapped furiously at my clit. I felt my own incredible orgasm building to a crescendo as my hips rose to meet her mouth. Mike pulled his cock from my mouth and I saw the huge streams of cum he had shot across his wife's ass now running down between her ass cheeks, pooling slightly in cleft of her ass hole, then dripping down over her sweet smooth bare pussy. Luscious thick streams of glistening white cum trickled between the lips of her puffy outer labia and the sweet pink inner lips right in front of me.

Instinctively, like the possessed cum slut I was, I went to work lapping and slurping up all the salty sweetness I so desperately craved. My tongue and lips eagerly cleaning every intimate fold of her freshly fucked pussy as Kathryn writhed in pleasure, grinding her soft wet pussy down into my face.

The sensations of everything that was happening drove me wild. Mike's cum already filled my mouth with its erotic, manly essence and I now hungrily devoured every drop that I could reach from his wife's hot cunt. My tongue licked up and down her pussy then up the crack of her ass, probing and slurping up the luscious pearly pool that collected in her cute little rosebud ass hole.

My nose, cheeks, lips and tongue were all coated in a slick wet mix of her pussy juice and Mike's rich creamy cum. I writhed and bucked my hips as I started to cum myself, my hands clenched on her firm ass cheeks as her pussy clenched and her orgasm crashed over her with a scream. I hung on for dear life pressing my face and tongue into her warm soft wetness as my tongue found her firm clit and flicked and swirled at it. Kathryn and I came together in a thunderous orgasm as we clung to each other riding our gyrations, striving to keep our mouths locked on the others sweet pulsing cunts.

Oh MY GOD! I was blind with lust and joy as my body shook with the intensity of my orgasm, riding wave after wave until finally I broke from Kathryn's still twitching pussy and moaned a deep satisfied sound from my very soul as she nibbled and flicked her tongue on my clit sending supersensitive shocks through me. I was in heaven. My body glowed as my orgasm subsided and my mouth was still full of most of the creamy cum I had licked from the gorgeous shaved pussy that quivered above me as it too stopped cumming just inches from my face.

Mike had moved off to the side a bit but I could see him stroking his cock beside us. Watching his wife and mistress make each other cum had to have turned him on because his cock was still rock hard and he stroked it now intensely.

Kathryn suddenly lifted off me and spun around bringing her face to mine and locking me in a deep kiss. Her tongue slipped into my mouth and swirled around mine reveling there in the warm salty sweet essence of her husband's cum filling my mouth. It felt amazing as our hands tangled in each others hair and we made out with a passion that I think only two women sharing a man's hot cum load can understand. We were totally one, she and I, two women who had shared a man's magnificent cock and each other's beautiful bodies in every way, now locked together in a kiss that made us forget the world as we savored the sweet salty slickness of Mikes glorious cum on our tongues and lips.

"Oh my god.. fuck" Mike groaned beside us.. "I'm going to cum again.. You two are so fucking hot!"

Kathryn broke our kiss as Mike shoved his thick cockhead in between her lips. God I was jealous of her getting to suck him again but I knew I'd get my turn as he grabbed her head and forced his cock into her eager mouth. I moved around so I could lick and suck the side of his rock hard shaft as she nursed and suckled the head, her dark eyes gleaming with lust and animal hunger as she looked deeply into her husbands eyes pleading him to shoot another glorious load. Oh how I wanted it to be me to make him cum, to be allowed to suck his warm meaty cock but it was also incredibly sexy watching Kathryn work and slobber all over it I simply tried to get what I could by licking his shaft and balls. Kathryn must have sensed my disappointment because reluctantly she pulled it out of her mouth and offered it to me.

"I know you want it. Here, get that big cock in your mouth" Oh and I did want it! Fucking and sucking Mikes cock with the taste of his cum still in my mouth had become my greatest pleasure and I plunged down on it now like a ravenous cum starved animal as Kathryn stroked the strong long glistening shaft. I looked up into Mike's face as he watched his two women working at his cock, my own eyes begging, pleading for him please to cum for me. I knew he was already close to releasing just from watching Kathryn and I so I sucked him now with a sense of desperation. I needed to be the one to make him explode, to receive the reward of his cum filling my mouth and with each wet slurp up and down his cock I was begging him to give it to me.

Mike though had a different idea as he pulled his soaking wet cock from my mouth against my best efforts to keep it there.

"Both of you lie down" He commanded "Lie down with your faces together..."

We did as we were told, sliding together till our warm wet cheeks pressed against each other. Mike moved around above us so that he straddled both our heads and stroked his cock above us as we writhed together beneath him awaiting his load.

"Kiss each other.. I want to watch you make out again"

Eagerly we turned and found each other's soft, warm mouths. I had only kissed a woman for the first time in my life just minutes ago but now I could not get enough of Kathryn's sensuous soft full lips and perfect pink tongue they were so much softer and better than a man's I thought, especially with the taste of cum still lingering in our mouths as we made out with the passion of excited first timers..

Even as we lost ourselves in our kiss I still knew what I really wanted and I watched Mike out of the corner of my eye stroking his massive cock above us. He must have been supremely excited watching these two naked women writhing beneath him eagerly discovering the joy each other's femininity while awaiting the gift of his cumload.

Rapidly he stroked his cock, still slick and wet from our cocksucking, in his clenched fist until with one final stroke and a groan he strained and a perfect thick white stream erupted from the tip, arching out and splashing wetly across our hot cheeks. Mike aimed his cock down at us as he pumped a second, third and fourth huge shot across our lips and playful tongues. Our kissing intensified as the warm gooey cream coated our mouths and we licked and lapped at each other, striving to taste as much as possible.

Kathryn's eyes met mine conveying the wanton joyfulness she and I were sharing. What an amazing feeling it was to be kissing this beautiful woman with passionate abandon while her husbands incredible creamy essence exploded all over us!

I licked and sucked at Kathryn's lips and face like an eager happy puppy. Wherever there was a drop of cum on her I sought it out and slurped it into my mouth, then returned to our kiss to share it with her. Mike brought the head of his cock down between our mouths, the last few drops of his cum clinging to the tip and Kathryn and I both attacked it licking and sucking the last of remnants his orgasm from his cockhead.

Kathryn's face was above mine now and I watched as she swirled the white cream in her mouth around and around until some leaked out running down over her lips. I opened my mouth wide catching the overflow perfectly in my own cum filled mouth holding it open for Kathryn to see the white pool I held inside as my own soft pink tongue cavorted playfully in the creamy goodness.

Watching me enjoy it must have turned her on because she grabbed my cheeks firmly in her hand, holding my mouth open and let the cum she held in her mouth drool out in a thick white strand into my mouth. My heart already raced to have so much of Mikes cum in my mouth and now his wife was giving me even more! Before I could swallow though Kathryn plunged her tongue into my mouth and began to hungrily lap up the warm creamy pool I had collected there. I pushed it forward in my mouth allowing her to then suck it all up in a wet slurp as our lips and tongues came together once more in the most intensely sensual kiss I had every shared with anyone.

The strange taboo eroticism I had felt earlier from kissing a woman for the first time was magnified a thousand times now as we kissed with our mouths full of cum, the slick salty sweetness coating our lips and tongues.

Finally Kathryn's eyes met mine in deeply satisfied connection and as she stroked my tousled hair back from my face we both swallowed the rich reward we had worked so passionately to earn. My heart sang as I felt it's thick creamy warmth slide down my throat into my belly. Kathryn swallowed hard too and opened her gorgeous brown eyes wide and let out a satisfied sigh as her portion slid into her belly.

She collapsed beside me as we lay there pressed together on the couch, our arms and legs entwined. I kissed her softly and stroked her dark hair back off her face where it clung to her sticky, cum-covered cheek.

"It's very nice to meet you" I whispered.

She smiled devilishly and kissed me back. "Nice to meet you too, you sexy fucking little whore."

I giggled, accepting the compliment as Mike knelt over us stroking his softening cock, smiling triumphantly.