Adnan the Bard

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
damooseg
damooseg
54 Followers

So she's basically gargling his balls, getting him all wet and nasty and he goes, "Ah fuck, yeeeaaah." He loves it obviously, and with no tact whatsoever he grabs her hair and lays his dick across her face as she continues sucking his balls. She looks up at him, her eyes already half-lidded, from the booze and the horniness, and then sticks her tongue out. She follows his dick all the way up, and stops with his head on her tongue. Then she placed her hands behind her back and just tells him, "fuck my mouth."

Jake doesn't need telling twice to fuck anything, but when Chloe said that to him, oh man. He was so excited and just went at it. Chloe just sat there on her knees and took it.

Meanwhile, Tom's busy with her pussy. He's fingering her and licking her, having the time of his life behind her. Amir and I are happy just watching for now, though as I mentioned, we wouldn't have minded if you'd been there to keep our cocks happy too. Just to keep us hard until we decided to go fuck your ex. But I have to say I understand why you like me to tell you these stories. You should try watching her get busy. It's fucking hot. She was taking control of her inner slut and letting her out for us all to enjoy.

Course, Paul's standing there too, and he's got his cock out to stroke it as he watches Chloe offer her mouth for fucking, and you can just see that's she's stealing looks at him. I know I said Jake and Tom were her favourites, but beyond the gangbang, I honestly think she has a bit of a crush on Paul. Not to mention his dick, which if you can believe it, is actually bigger than mine. At least, it's longer, and I could see Chloe wondering how she'd ever survive fucking all five of us all night hahaha.

But there's no mistaking she was excited to try him out; and after a while Paul nudges Jake, who graciously steps aside, and Chloe almost leapt at the opportunity. She reached over and pulled him towards her, this time skipping the balls to go straight for his dick. Her whole face was pretty wet from her session with Jake and she had no difficulty slathering Paul in her spit and sucking him as deep as she could.

He went easier on her than Jake did but she was still having a tougher time of it, gagging and spitting over his dick as she pushed herself onto it as deep as she could. Jake started helping her, grabbing her hair and pushing along, which she seemed to enjoy; she rewarded him by reaching over and stroking his dick.

By then Tom was satisfied with his taste of her pussy, and stood up to undress. When he was naked, he joined Paul and Jake in front of Chloe and Amir and I were faced with a gorgeous view. Our three buddies; all three cocks out; all three cocks sucked and stroked and nibbled by a beautiful girl; and best of all, that gorgeous ass of hers, raised in the air, and shaking ever so slightly with her efforts. I swear, I should have taken a picture, but we had promised not to. Maybe next time.

Unable to help ourselves any longer, Amir and I had joined the others in taking out our cocks, which we were stroking side by side on the other couch. Naturally, however, we were eager for a taste of Chloe. Or at least, for her to get a taste of us.

"Sweetheart," I said, raising my voice above the moans and slurps, "why don't you come here and show me and Amir some of that love?"

At this the guys look up, and Jake agrees, "yeah, get down and crawl over to them with your ass in the air, so we can see."

Paul rolls his eyes, and Amir and I share a look, but Tom nods eagerly, and damned if Chloe doesn't do it too! She gives them each another look, and lingers on Paul, before turning around to face Amir and me. Her face is like she's in a dream, but she's intent. She passes a hand through her hair and wipes her mouth with her forearm before slowly getting down on all fours, ass up. She looks back at the three musketeers.

Jake and Tom almost jump with joy - it takes very little to excite them - and you can see even Paul is taken with her. With that small move she took back control of the situation. She's a strong one that girl of yours. She knows she's the one with power to arouse in the situation, to turn each and every one of us into a gaping doofus. That's why I knew she'd enjoy it. Everyone knew we were there for her pleasure, even the two creepers, despite appearances.

And then, so as not to break the fantasy of being there as our fucktoy, she asked, in her best girlie voice, "like this?"

Again, the guys' legs turned to jelly, before Paul recovers and replies, "yes, good, now slowly crawly over to our gracious host, and suck his dick."

She turns to us and bites her bottom lip, and begins to crawl, slowly, like she was commanded to. She reaches us after way to long and climbs up, first onto Amir, and lays her head on his lap. Her hands reach up, one cupping his balls, the other wrapping around his shaft. Then she begins to work. She strokes down his cock and her hand fondles him gently, squeezing and lifting his balls, feeling their weight in her hand. He leans his head back and lets her do her thing. He's cut, so there's not much skin to work with there, meaning Chloe soon leaned in to give his head a kiss; then another; wetter and wetter, before finally placing the head at her lips and sucking it into her mouth.

As soon as she does, she locks her eyes on mine, her big eyes wet, and she blinks once or twice. And I swear, I almost came from that alone, which is rare. She keeps them locked on mine as she goes to work. The other three guys open beers and take a break, leaving Chloe to me and Amir. As she begins taking more of his cock, he reaches down and grabs hold of her hair. Now she's really going at it, and she removed her hands from his dick, putting them behind her back. He slumped slightly to allow a thrust into her mouth, and soon he's moaning and fucking her face. By now her lips are fucked raw, but she's a champ, she closes her eyes, opens her throat and just takes the abuse. Amir, having had his fun, gives a final, deep thrust into her throat and keeps her pinned. I could see her gagging but she didn't make a sound, her eyes screwed shut. He lets her go and she pulls off with a retch, trailing long strands of spit from her mouth.

She slumped back on her heels and caught her breath, eventually regulating her breathing again as Amir got up to get another beer. Now she was mine alone. She made a move towards me but I stopped her.

"Stay there, hands behind your back," I ordered, in the voice she loves to obey. And she did, fixing her running eyes on the couch in front of her as I got up and moved behind her. Standing behind her, I entangled my fist in her hair and pulled her head back. She gasped, and her eyes shut in pain, but I pulled her until she was bent almost double backwards.

"Ahhhh, fuck, dick!" she groaned. I just laughed and kissed her. I reached down to her breasts, which were still covered by her bra and took hold of her nipple, "fuck!" she groaned into my mouth. I let her nipple go again. I reached back and undid her bra, keeping my hand entangled in her hair and her head bent back.

"You're awfully vocal all of a sudden aren't you?" I asked. "I think we should make a rule, no speaking unless given permission, don't you think?"

She snorted.

"No."

I yanked her head back and she gasped.

"I wasn't asking you, I was asking the guys." I looked over at them. Everyone agreed.

"Good," I say, and then keeping her head back, I place my balls on her lips, and she immediately opens, as if by reflex. She begins moaning at the feeling of my soft balls in her mouth again after so long. All the other guys' hairy balls were perhaps nice for a change, but she does love the feeling of my big balls, heavy with cum for her, laden with my scent, and soft, smooth-shaven.

"Get them wet," I order, and position myself over her face, my cock resting on her chin as the upper half of her face is buried in my balls and taint. It's not the first time she's been there, and she knew what I wanted. I've had her eat my ass before. Did I tell you that last time? She buries her face in my ass and tongues me while I call her dirty names. When I cum from that I always make her take it on her face for me so I can see how hard and how much I cum. I decided not to take it that far this time, but I thought I should let her (and the others) know who's in charge of this gangbang, so I stayed like that a while. I called over a couple of the guys. Suddenly, Chloe felt hands on her body, squeezing her hips, her ass, and her tits. A few hands roamed around her legs and to her pussy. Paul slipped one of his big fingers inside her and she shook as he entered her. I kept her in the dark so all she had to go on was touch, and I could see her arousal was complete at not knowing how many guys were now clawing at her. Paul curled his finger against her G-spot and she shuddered hard. He continued his work as Amir and Tom played with her nipples. Jake was stroking himself as he watched.

Suddenly, muffled by the balls in her mouth, we heard "f-f-f-fuuuuuuuuck. Fuck! FUCK!" I stepped back and released her and she fell forward, caught by Amir and Tom as she started cumming. Her first orgasm of the evening had not taken much work, but I guess that's what happens when you're as turned on as she was with all those strong hands on her. She held on to their shoulders for dear life as Paul continued fucking her with his fingers. Tom took a hold of her jaw and roughly turned her towards him to kiss her.

"Mmmmhmmph," she moaned into his lips, and then he replaced his tongue with strong fingers and held onto her as she sucked them and continued cumming. He started fucking her mouth with his fingers and she retched and tried to get away, but Amir grabbed her hair and held her in place so that she couldn't escape being finger fucked in both ends. This apparently despite (or maybe because of?) her unwillingness turned her on even more and a second wave of orgasm washed over her. She shuddered and shook, spit dripping from her lips, before it finally started receding.

She started calming down again and Tom let her go. When she was done, Paul ordered her to open her mouth and then wiped his fingers on her tongue. She accepted it willingly, in a complete daze, and barely conscious. Between the lack of oxygen under my balls, followed by the intensity of her orgasm, there wasn't much brain power for her to function on. But boy was she smiling. Amir picked her up like the gentleman he is and lay her on the couch.

---

Adnan stops.

"Now it's time for you to get me another beer," he says.

By now I've taken to lapping at his balls and stroking him because of the ache in my jaw from fitting his girth across my lips. I welcome the break and get up, stretching my legs and arms. I retrieve a beer from the fridge and open it. As I turn to bring it back he first asks if I want one too. Let it not be said that Adnan is cruel!

The story has put me in kind of a daze however, and the long swig of beer I take only reinforces the dizziness. I had known Chloe was kinky - we had played a bit with bondage and roleplaying - but we never took it very far. I suppose I needed her to take the first steps, which she obviously wasn't interested in. Now I see she wants a dominating 'real' man to tell her what to do in bed. She had told me that she had had threesomes with past boyfriends but when I suggested it she wasn't interested. I guess because I only suggested it. I didn't 'persuade' like Adnan does.

"So like I told you this was a full evening of fucking, which means that if I were to tell you absolutely everything that happened we'd be here till tomorrow. However, I don't feel like cumming yet, so you can take a break."

I sit down and look at him, secretly admiring him. He and I sit for a while, drinking our beer, and as I watch his dick slowly begins to lose its hardness. Even just barely turgid, it looks gorgeous.

He sees me staring, "you look at it like she does." I blush.

"She acts tough like she's seen it all before, but I can tell I'm opening up a few new doors for her. Number one, I don't think she's ever fucked a dick like this before. She's still not used to it, even after two months. I guess cuz she still sleeps with other guys, she can compare. I only fuck her every week, week and a half, in the meantime she's probably fucking anyone she can get her hands and lips on. She's a horny one that one."

This stings knowing as I do that our last months together featured a very uninteresting sex-life. We would sometimes roll in the hay, but as with all struggling relationships, the sex simply wasn't on the table that often. I would still try, but she would be uninterested. Now I hear she's apparently gotten an immense boost in her sex life.

I finish the last of my beer and finally work up the courage to ask him, "d-did anything else new happen?"

"What do you mean new?"

"Like, something you and her haven't done before."

"Yes."

---

Like I said, I'm not going to tell you everything, because it just wouldn't be that exciting. After her first orgasm from Paul's fingers, we all took a well-deserved break, especially Chloe, who had taken a beating. She wasn't complaining of course, but it was a lot of work. So it was decided that we'd take it easy for a while, and just do some one-on-one lovemaking. And we had all promised we would use condoms for safety's sake. The guys all got their boxers on and drank and listened to music, as Chloe would pick one at a time to fuck in the bedroom. Of course she started with Paul, and from what I heard she enjoyed it thoroughly. I didn't hear about everything that happened in the bedroom but she did tell me she liked it. That Paul was very gentle and loving, as was Amir, who spooned her. I was too, when it was my turn. When Tom and Jake went in however, we heard a lot of slaps and grunts, and with Jake (who was last) we even overheard some roleplay. In the interest of privacy, and mostly in not hearing Jake's foul mouth, we turned up the music. But despite our best efforts we could still hear some of Jakes murmuring. And then:

"AH! YES! I'm you're dirty whore! AH FUCK, fuck-fuck-fuck-fuck-fuuuuuuck please!"

Slap-slap-slap of what could only be Jake's balls on her pussy, interspersed with more murmurs, followed by:

"Ah! Yes I am, I'm your dirty, filthy slut, yes daddy, daddy, daddy FUUUUUCK!"

This is where it gets interesting again.

"Fuck I want in on this," said Tom, who had by now recovered from his orgasm and was holding his stiffening rod in his hands as he made his way to the bedroom. The rest of us stayed put, not as impatient or excitable as the other two. The noises continued, we now heard both Jake and Tom give commands and talk to Chloe as she got more and more filthy.

"Yes use me like a rag! Dump your dirty fucking cum in me!" I had of course heard this behaviour before from her, but Amir and Paul exchanged looks, and I could tell they were starting to get ready for round two. So we all decided to join the others in the room.

When we got there even I was surprised. Chloe was seated reversely on the chair I used as a nightstand next to my bed, straddling it and hanging with her ass off the front end. The back was composed of vertical bars, to which Chloe's arms had been tied with some of my ties. Her ass was facing us and the first thing we saw was that it was red hot and dripping with cum. Jake was off to the side opening the knot in a condom, and Tom was standing in front of her apparently feeding her the contents of a second. She was lapping it up eagerly, and as we came closer we saw that she already had a lot dripping from her chin.

As I understand it, she had been so eager to be Tom and Jake's cumwhore that they had decided to cover her in the cum the rest of us had deposited in the condoms. One on her ass, where Jake had also shot his load, two in her mouth and over her chin, and now Jake was opening the last. That is the most depraved I've ever seen her, man. But it was hot as fuck.

So we decide it's time for a little game. A form of Seven Minutes in Heaven, really, except Chloe would remain as she was, and we'd blindfold her. Then we'd each have our turn of seven minutes in heaven, to just use her like a personal cumdump. She would sit there, both literally and figuratively in the dark as guys would come and leave as they wished to use her. When we'd bound the blindfold around her we all stopped talking, and we could see her strain to see what was happening. She started breathing harder, unsure what was coming next. I could almost hear her heartbeat, she was so turned on and nervous. We walked around a bit to confuse her but stayed clear, not giving her anything to go on. She giggled nervously, "well?"

Nobody answered, and she tried turning her head to see what was going on, but of course she couldn't. After a while I ushered the others out. I wanted to go first. Chloe heard the footsteps leaving and she strained again to hear what she could. I walked silently around her, circling closer and closer. She could sense my presence but had no idea which of the guys I was, how I would treat her, and so what to expect, so she started breathing more heavily. She was getting frustrated, and scared, but oh so turned on. She was practically panting.

"Come on then!" she burst, finally, and immediately I spanked her, hard, across her ass cheeks covered in now-drying cum. She yelped, and I spanked her again, and followed it up with my hard, throbbing dick straight in her cunt. She did not disappoint. After the long, tense build-up she had gotten herself so riled up and horny that, and I kid you not, the second I slid into her she started cumming. She told me later it was not only the long wait, but the sudden change from pain at the spank, to what felt like mind-shattering pleasure as my dick filled her up perfectly. She had figured out it was me the second my cock entered her.

Did you ever make your girlfriend cum with one stroke of your cock? Do you think she even remembers what it feels like by now?

My seven minutes of heaven consisted of half building up the tension, and the other half her orgasm after orgasm. Apparently now the floodgates had opened, and as I fucked her wave after wave hit her and she was unable to keep quiet. After seven minutes exactly Tom came in to tap me on the shoulder. Chloe, however was still cumming loudly, so I waved him off. Instead he circled around to stand in front of her. Just as she moaned her final moan, dropping her jaw open, he pushed in. She was surprised and pulled back in reflex but was unable to move, meaning she remained pinned between Tom and myself as we fucked her. Like this she came again, and this time I pulled out and motioned for Tom to replace me. In the second it took for him to place himself behind her she shuddered and gasped, panicking as I disappeared, before his push into her forced another groan out of her. I left them like this.

In the next 40 or so minutes, we each took turn after turn on her, running a train on her cunt and mouth. I think it was more heaven for her than for us as each of us fought when the next in line came to take us away. When the time came for Jake to switch out the third time, he came out to tell us some exciting news.

Upon entering the room he had found that the previous gentleman (Tom, of course) had in fact not used a condom. Not only this, but he had cum in her pussy. Tom told us that he had informed her of this before the fact and received a very positive reply. I imagine it was something along the lines of what she had previously been moaning for him. At the hands of Tom and Jake, Chloe turned into the filthiest little girl. She loved these two arrogant, selfish and gross brutes that came to use her. She loved the gentleman among us too, of course, but like I said, they brought out the dirty whore in her.

damooseg
damooseg
54 Followers