Adnan the Bard

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
damooseg
damooseg
54 Followers

This being all fine and dandy, Jake had however not been very excited about getting sloppy seconds in Chloe's now dripping cunt. He quickly pulled out again and leaned over her back, snaking his arm around her throat.

"What the fuck is this, you're dripping with cum."

She, after almost an hour straight of being fucked silly, didn't say anything at first, only moaning quietly.

"I don't want to fuck this filthy cunt," he whispered, tightening his hold on her throat.

She breathed in shallowly past his constricting hold and smiled, "then don't."

He replied to this with a hard smack on her ass, "but I've come to fuck you, haven't I? So what am I supposed to do now?"

Again the smile, "I don't know , figure it out." She felt his hair balls on her ass, and his hot breath in her neck, the wheezing sound he made as he panted over her full of lust. She shivered at the thought of being at the mercy of this creep standing over her, especially as his frustration started rising. But still she pushed him on, she couldn't help herself.

"You could just leave again, without doing anything, if you're too pussy to fuck me."

He took the bait and took a hold of her throat with one hand, the other grabbing her jaw. She licked his fingers and tasted his gross sweat and the taste of dick and balls.

"You fucking bitch," he murmured.

"Take what you want," she said, "use me."

Finally he got the hint. He looked down at her red ass. With the hand in her mouth he scooped up as much of her spit as he could, reached down, and started rubbing between her ass cheeks. He discovered, as he dipped an exploratory finger into her asshole, that she was loose. As it turned out, both Amir and Tom had fingered her asshole as they fucked her, leaving her by now, very ready for her first anal sex. And this at the hands of the grossest guy among us.

Bet you didn't expect her to lose her anal virginity to a guy like Jake did you?

After that, we all had her ass. Each and every one of us. More than once.

---

In the shocked silence that follows, the only thing I can focus on is how hard my dick is. And then how hard his is.

It's time to finish what I started.

damooseg
damooseg
54 Followers