Adolfo: European Libertine

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What I need to know, in detail, is your experience with women."

Ready to bluster, and lie, Tony hesitated briefly and wisely decided to tell the truth. "I have never," he began, "never actually—that is, other than kisses or, um..."

"Groping," Don Adolfo provided, his smile and friendly tone disappearing.

"As you say, sir, Patron," Tony agreed guiltily.

Don Adolfo snorted softly down his nose. He was silent for a long while, thinking. At last, without a glance at the perspiring young man, he reached for the bell on his desk.

In answer to the bell's soft ring, the study door opened and a servant entered.

"Sophie," Adolpho smiled. "Take young Tony away and teach him the art of pleasuring a woman. And, Sophie, you may close the doors."

She bent her head and stepped back, holding the door open for Tony to pass through.

Tony stood frozen. Surely he hadn't heard what he'd just heard? But he had.

"Go with Sophie," Don Adolfo told him. "She's an excellent teacher." The smile faded. "Learn quickly. You marry my daughter in two days time and Sophie will tell me good things about you or...:" Don Adolfo drummed his fingers on his desk. "Or I shall be displeased."

It was a very grand room for a servant. The bed was huge. The floor to ceiling windows looked as if they opened out onto balconies. There were two doors other than the one they come in through. Where did they go, he wondered but only fleetingly; his attention was all on the bed. It was even bigger than the bed his parents shared, and it was covered only in a sheet, no counterpane. Four pillows but no bolster. It looked as if it was in the middle of being stripped or of being made up.

"This is your room?" Tony would have been surprised if it was but Sophie shook her head. "His?" Again she shook her head. She moved to the bed side where she began removing her clothes. When she saw that Tony was still standing just inside the closed door, she made gestures for him to undress.

"It's the middle of the morning," Tony protested.

Sophie's eyebrows rose and she shrugged one shoulder which helped her petticoat strap to slip down her arm.

"I don't—did he mean—we're going to—now?"

She was down to her bra and panties. Both garments were pink and satiny. The panties were loose legged. His fingers burned to reach up inside those loose legs and caress-

Sophie nodded and very slowly reached around to undo her bra. She slid the straps down her arms

To Tony's inexperienced eyes, she was as good as naked. He started breathing faster. For all that she was old—probably at least thirty-she was a fine looking woman. He tried to keep his eyes on her face; no make up but her smooth, pale olive skin didn't need it or did her clear, brown eyes with their long, long eyelashes need any enhancement. Her breasts; Mother of God, her breasts!

Her face; concentrate on her face, he told himself but he couldn't. She'd taken off her clothes. Her dress was in a heap on the floor, her petticoat had joined it. She was almost naked!

Apart from some out of focus and grubby photos he'd never seen a woman so undressed. Now here was a real, live breathing woman wearing nothing but her panties. Breasts, those soft orbs he'd so often tried to feel on through a girl's dress, were totally bared and within his reach. They were round and proud and tipped with plump dark nipples that poked upward from their surrounding cafe au lait halos.

Breasts. Bared breasts. Rising nipples. His hands itched to caress them; his mouth watered to suck on them, his lips went dry in anticipation of kissing them. He was getting a hard-on. He was getting a really hard hard-on.

Sophie let him look his fill then hooked her thumbs into the waist band of her panties and began to shimmy.

"Stop. Please, stop." Tony was staring at her. Never in his wildest dreams had he envisaged a woman taking off her clothes in the middle of the day—middle of the morning—ready to—ready to—... He could feel his erection bulging but it would be wrong to just grab at her, jump on her, tear off her panties, spread her legs...

The whole thing, the whole situation, everything was wrong. "Can't you—can't we talk? First?"

She shook her head, and reached up to pull out the pins that held her hair in place. Long, very dark hair cascaded down her back. She flipped some forward so that long strands lay over her breasts. She pointed at his crotch and smiled.

"Yes," he admitted defiantly; he had an erection.

Again she put her thumbs into the waist band of her panties.

"Stop!" he said again. "What's the matter with you?" he went on, his voice beginning to rise. "How can you—how can he just tell you to screw me and you agree and take off your clothes—and why aren't you saying anything!"

Sophie opened her mouth, pointed at it and shook her head.

Tony's mouth fell open. "You can't speak?"

She shook her head.

"You can't speak," he said again. "So how are you going to tell... him about me. How are you going to tell him good things about me?"

Sophie wagged a stern finger at him. Patron, she mouthed; Patron. Then, with a shimmy and a few hip jerks, she pantomimed reaching orgasm.

Tony's voice squeaked. "You'll do that? To him." Sophie frowned. "OK, OK! You'll demonstrate to the Patron, with gestures like that, whether I'm a good learner?"

Sophie nodded. Then to his astonishment she began to dress.

"What-?"

She held up a hand, in a wait gesture. When she was dressed she gestured him forward, and forward again until they were standing very, very close, then she put his hands on the buttons of her dress.

"You want me... to undress you?"

She nodded, leaned toward him, half-closing her eyes and smiling. She was patient when he fumbled but wouldn't allow him to hurry or be impatient. She indicated he was to speak to her; smiled when he whispered awkwardly of her being mia princessa and mia corazon, and frowned when it seemed he might become loud. Once, when it seemed he was about to become coarse, she slapped his face, but only very gently. She made him undress one handed while he used his free hand to caress her and she made him take time for kisses. When they were both naked, his erection was so hard it was aching. He told her so but she wouldn't let him penetrate her.

She made him masturbate. He was so ready to come off he was ready to jump on her but couldn't protest for fear of what she'd tell the Patron. He took hold of his cock as if he was ready to choke it and handled it more roughly than he'd ever done in the past. He was angry. It was his first time! After all the build up, he'd expected to get it in and get it off in double quick time but she wasn't having any of that! So he choked his cock and shot his load on the carpet.

Panting, snorting, furious but relieved of pressure and tension, he glanced from her to the blobs of semen. All she did was smile and clap her hands. Bravo, she mouthed; bravo. He couldn't believe it; she really meant it.

She pushed him back until he was lying on his back then lifted his legs onto the bed. She disappeared from view which made him crane upward to see where she'd gone. The sound of water made him realise this bedroom had its own bathroom. She came back with a washcloth which she gave him and gestured for him to wash his cock while she knelt down and, with another cloth, cleaned up the gobs of his ejaculate.

It was a novel experience for the working class boy to be waited on. At home, any mess he made, he had to clean up. Here in the Casa del Basquez there were servants—who did whatever the Patron told them to do.

Tony's breathing was back to normal but the enormity of what the Patron had ordered this servant to do—and which she'd done—made him catch his breath. How could one man have so much power?

And that made him think of something else, something that made him stop breathing for a long moment. Luisa was the Patron's only child. Tony was about to become Luisa's husband. Which made him husband to the Patron's heir. All of the Patron's power would come to him, to Tony, to Antonio Morales! One day he would be as powerful as the Patron. He would be the Patron! The enormity of that thought gave him another erection.

From the bathroom doorway, Sophie clapped her hands and came forward with a swaying, suggestive walk.

Relieved of his first urgency, Tony was able to take his time, and to take instruction. Allowed to penetrate her, his second erection was every bit as big as his first and his second orgasm was every bit as intense. As well, during the foreplay she insisted on, he was able to give her not one but two orgasms which made her happy and made him quite cockily proud.

There was a knock at the door, which opened immediately for a servant to enter with a tray. Without so much as glance at the naked bodies on the bed, the servant murmured, "Lunch," and went away, closing the door behind him.

After lunch there was more instruction on the art of pleasuring a woman until Tony had to tell Sophie he'd given his all.

Next morning Tony returned to his lessons and gained more experience. Again he was kept busy until late afternoon.

When he'd gone home, with the advice to rest well before the nuptials next day, Don Adolfo interviewed Sophie. In sign language, she told him the boy had been a quick learner; he'd not only awaken Luisa to the ways a man pleasured a woman, he'd be able to be please her time after time... after time.

"You did well," Don Adolfo told her.

You watched, she signed.

"Of course. A gratuity will be added to your account." He stared at her from under frowning eyebrows. "He pleased you."

Sophie nodded. He watched her, frowning, until she lowered her eyes.

"Have you bathed?"

Eyes still lowered, she nodded again, and waited.

At last Don Adolfo pushed back his chair and spread his legs. Sophie came forward to stand between his thighs. Slowly, very slowly she undressed watching her Patron's face. While his eyes remained on her breasts, she cupped them, squeezing the nipples to make them plump and proud. When his eyes moved down her body, she slid her panties down over her hips and let them fall in silken puddles around her ankles. He moved a finger and she reached within her cleft to finger her clitoris but not for long.

He snapped his fingers. She dropped to her knees, opened the fly of his trousers and eased his heavy genitals free. With a soft sigh she bent and took the limp shaft into her mouth. She sucked on him until he was firm and long enough for one of her hands to grasp the shaft. Now she could stroke up and down his lengthening shaft while she continued to suck on the burgeoning head.

Cupping his balls, she sucked and tongued his shaft until his breathing told her he was close to coming off. Finally, he shifted his buttocks on his chair; it was her signal. Grasping his shaft with both hands, one above the other she sucked hard on the bulbous head. Her hands squeezed rhythmically while she sucked harder and harder on the engorged head until he was moaning and gasping with pain. She squeezed harder, sucked harder still until he arched upward and let his orgasm swamp him while it filled her mouth. She didn't swallow; in all the years she'd served him she had never swallowed his semen. She picked up her petticoat and noiselessly spat out the liquid mess before wiping her lips and chin. Only then did she raise her head.

"One day," he panted, "I'm going to make you swallow it."

Sophie bowed her head.

He grabbed her hair and pulled her head up to look into her eyes.. "One day," he said again. Expressionless, she met his eyes until he let her go and pushed her away.

Sophie picked up her clothes and walked out of the study naked.

Tony and Luisa and the wedding night

Money and power were able to make the wedding as sumptuous as if it had been planned for months instead of days. Luisa was a princess of a bride; Tony was a prince of a bridegroom. His family still couldn't believe his good fortune.

Don Adolfo escorted the newly married couple from the festivities to the foot of the stairs.

"She is a virgin," he told Tony. "Make sure she enjoys losing her maidenhead. Luisa," he said to the bride, "Tony has been well instructed. You will tell me in the morning if you are not pleased with him as a husband."

She smiled and whispered, "Si, Patron," before smiling at Tony.

Tony felt a shiver go down his back and was suddenly glad he'd followed his mother's advice not to drink too much.

Luisa led her new husband upstairs. "Our sitting room," she said opening a door.

It was a lovely room though Tony, a young man barely out of his teens, wasn't able to appreciate how expensively and tastefully furnished it was. "And this," Luisa went on, running across the room to another door, "is our bedroom."

Surely not, he said, standing on the threshold of the very room where Sophie had previously led him. Then it had been spartanly furnished, just a bed with a sheet and pillows. Now it was furnished; as expensively and tastefully as the sitting room. He glanced around; there were two doors.

"That one also leads out to the corridor," Luisa told him, "and this one"—she ran across to the room's other door—"leads through the dressing room into the bathroom. It is a suite of our own. We need only go downstairs for meals but we dine only if mi Patron invites us."

Luisa was voluptuous; not very tall, she invoked feelings of protection and big-brotherliness in the few business associates the Patron had allowed her to come into contact with. Big breasts, rounding high and firm, were tipped with rose pink nipples that responded eagerly to nothing more than a warm breath. Her tiny waist flared into rounded hips. A triangle of dark curls covered a plumply rounded mound of Venus.

In response to Tony asking her to turn around, Luisa twirled showing him high round buttocks. She was no more shy naked in front of him than she was when fully dressed.

But she was a virgin; Don Adolfo wouldn't lie about that. Why should he? Why else had he made sure the groom would have some experience? Because she'd be inexperienced and tight. Tony was glad he'd followed Sophie's advice about masturbating away any urgency so that he could take his time and be very, very patient with his naieve new wife. Except it seemed she wasn't naieve, just virginal and ready; far more ready for physical satisfactions than for romance. Once he realised that Tony could be more eager and earthy.

He sated himself with her breasts, giving her a great deal of pleasure while giving free rein to everything he'd ever wanted to do to a woman's breasts and nipples. He delved into her cleft first with tongue and then fingers urging her to orgasm. She, and he, enjoyed that so much he did it again and again. He explored her and begged her to explore him which, because she wanted to please him, she did. Her soft, tentative fingers on his balls and rapidly growing erection made him moan. She thought she'd hurt him so he panted and sighed and pleaded for her to do more and do it more firmly and do it again. When she too was sighing for more and was hot and wet he slowly eased his hard-on into her. Then withdrew. She was tight; very tight. He tried again, and withdrew. His fingers gave her another orgasm and almost immediately after he eased and pressed and finally slid his way into her. She was so very tight, he had to clench his teeth against the delicious urgency to thrust and thrust and thrust.

You will tell me in the morning if you are not pleased with him as a husband.

Remembering what the Patron had said put an end to his urgency. It almost put an end to his erection. Except young males in their twenties recover quickly. He kept his movements very gentle, very slow, only just penetrating her, scarcely pulling out, until Luisa was making sounds of extreme pleasure. She was really enjoying her wedding night.

He whispered words of endearment, told her how much she was exciting him, how he was getting bigger and bigger and how it was she who was doing it to him.

"Show me," she said suddenly.

Tony was jolted from his almost-there state.

"Wha-?" he muttered

Luisa was already pushing him off her, craning her head to see down his length to where his thing was doing lovely things to her.

With a sigh, Tony sat back on his heels giving her a good look at his erection. His cock was long and thick and glistening from her juices. The bulbous head was dark red and looked angry against the paler skin of the vein roped shaft. Beneath the shaft his balls were tight and hard, and bulging. He was, he thought looking down at his masculinity, a pretty damn good example of a rampant male.

Luisa obviously thought so too. She coo'd, she stroked, she made kissy noises and then spread her legs in invitation. Tony aimed and slowly, slowly slid all the way home before lifting up her legs and holding them against his hips. He wasn't going too far inside her so gave freer rein to his urge to thrust. Luisa squeaked and squealed and panted and gave a gurgling cry as she reached orgasm. Tony's snort of completion followed soon after. He leaned forward, straining against her to keep his diminishing erection deep inside her and to give her all his juice.

Making babies he told himself, especially with a virgin, was the best way to spend a wedding night.

Don Adolfo closed the peephole. It was done. She was no longer a virgin; she was in what could be called a normal relationship. He undressed, looked down at his flaccid penis, and gave a quick shrug. There was only one way he could become erect and reach orgasm. Once, long ago, it had bothered him a great deal but not now. He had been fortunate to find the kind of women who, if they didn't understand, at least accepted his way of finding sexual release.

Adolfo and Sophie and Luca

Eventually the Patron came to the realisation that Sophie and Luca were fucking more for their own enjoyment than for his. They were in his study, and so engrossed in their enjoyment of each other that they were ignoring him. Luca had his arms around Sophie, holding her so that her breasts were squashed against his chest while, with his cock deep inside her, he flexed his hips and buttocks as fast as he could. This was not what the Patron wanted to see; he wanted to see cock entering pussy. He couldn't see Luca's cock, he couldn't see Sophie's pussy or her breasts—he couldn't see one damn thing except Luca's back and flexing buttocks.

He was furious with himself for not seeing what was going on right under his nose. In his study! He stood up in a rush and gave Luca's flexing buttocks a slash with his cane.

Luca yelped and withdrew in a hurry. He got another slash with the cane that made him yelp even louder and that brought him to his feet in a rush. Panting, open mouthed with shock, both he and Sophie stared at the Patron. They both knew, immediately, why Luca had been struck, why they'd been interrupted. They knew, faster than an eye could blink, they'd given themselves away.

"Get out," they were told, and they scrambled to obey.

They were called to the study later that evening to be told, in icy tones, that Luca was dismissed and would leave the house early the next morning. Sophie was warned that if she didn't show the same enthusiasm for Felipe's and Peder's fucking as she had for Luca's, she would be severely punished. Luca was told to go; Sophie was told to undress and get on her knees. She knew that if she thought about Luca being dismissed, of losing him, or a possible punishment for herself, she would disappoint the Patron. So she concentrated on the Patron's cock, focused on sucking and handling him in just the way that gave him intense satisfaction. She was telling herself she'd done well, he was nearly at the point of release, and then he grabbed her hair to pull her head away from his erection.