Adolfo: European Libertine

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Patron had twice demonstrated his total control over everyone under the del Basquez roof; once on the morning after the wedding night when he'd not only seen but patted Luisa's naked body and again just now, ordering two servants to copulate. He'd also demonstrated the same kind of control over Tony, telling him to take out his hard-on and jack off.

That he'd done so, made Tony cringe. He'd jacked off while watching Fabio give it to Sophie. He could hardly believe he'd done such a thing. How could he tell anyone and expect them to believe him?

He stood in the hallway, uncertain which way to go. Upstairs to his wife, or out the front door. The twins made his decision for him; they locked the front door. Tony turned and went upstairs.

After another week of physical pleasure with Luisa, Tony felt like a set of genitals with legs and was weary of meeting el Patron's expectations. He wasn't expected to do anything except service his wife. He was expected to wear the clothes the Patron provided for him instead of the tight jeans and white t-shirts that showed off his muscled body. He was expected to take breakfast every morning with the Patron rather than sleep late. He wasn't allowed to go anywhere without his wife and when they did go out, one of the twins accompanied them. The twins made sure the two young people didn't stray off on their own. Tony tried; he wanted to find his friends to show off his pretty wife and maybe, with a touch here or there, show them that his wife allowed such liberties and, how, at a word she would sit or stand or come and go. The twins also blocked any attempt he made to take off his own, again to meet up with his friends, and strut about like a man should.

He felt like a prisoner, an exhausted prisoner who dreaded being invited to take coffee and brandy in the Patron's sitting room again. He was a normal young male, with a normal sex drive. He had always got a hard on when he looked at pornographic pictures. Some things were OK, he told himself; some things were not. There was no way, no way in hell he would ever again watch Sophie and Fabio fuck each other while he and el Patron sat with coffee and brandy. It was getting more and more difficult to be normal with Luisa. Some evenings he managed only one erection

Two weeks into the marriage, Adolfo invited him to dinner. Dinner in the dining room was by invitation. If there was no invitation, Tony and Luisa ate in their sitting room. This evening, Luisa wasn't invited. She'd made no protest when she was told the invitation didn't include her. Men's talk, she'd said happily. She made sure Tony was dressed properly for dinner then kissed him and gently pushed him out of their suite.

"Dinner first, then talk or talk first?" Adolfo wanted to know.

"It depends on what the talk's about, Patron."

Adolfo laughed out loud, and handed his son in law a large drink.

"We'll drink and talk and then have dinner." He took a deep, appreciative swallow of his drink and set down his glass. "You are not the son in law I thought you would be," he said coming straight to the point. "You left school when you should have been the one to go on to University, not your brother. You're good enough when it comes to fucking and the way you go at it is certainly to Luisa's liking. However, in spite of every luxury, and every opportunity to fuck a beautiful and willing young woman, you give the impression you are looking for a way out, a way to escape. I have come to realise you have scruples and morals and possibly other virtues. However, I foresee the time when sloth and greed will overtake you."

Holding up a hand to forestall any comment Tony might make, Adolfo took another swallow of his drink, and continued, "The prospects of wealth, power and influence will seduce you; that these things devolve from me instead of you earning them yourself will sour you. Yet you will refuse to accept my way of life so I cannot see that you could ever become my willingly protégé. Therefore," he went on, holding up his hand again to silence Tony's protest, "I'm setting you free. I shall have the marriage annulled. You will do the right thing and allow it to be said that you were able to consummate the marriage only once. Many will laugh at you, many more will say it would take more than a boy to be able to continue a marriage with del Basquez's daughter under del Basquez's roof. You will be given money, and your parents will be given a property. Your brother will complete university and the nuns will care for your sister for the rest of her life. Provided you agree to the annulment under the conditions I've just stated."

Tony screwed up his courage and said, "You're a bastard."

Adolfo waited. "That's it? I'm a bastard. Well, congratulations on being brave enough to say so. Ah, here's Fabio come to say dinner is ready to be served." He stood up, waited until Tony was on his feet then took the young man by the arm and led him into the dining room.

After a silent dinner—there really was nothing more to say- Adolfo said, "You will leave tomorrow morning. Go directly to my lawyer who will have papers for you to sign. Once you leave this house you are not to contact anyone who lives under this roof. For tonight..." He paused and shrugged. "Well, why not? Luisa enjoys you. But," he wagged a finger under Tony's nose, "tomorrow morning, you are to be gone before she wakes.

Tony shook his head in disbelief. He was being set free, allowed to go. The relief was staggering. Yet, he still asked, "What about Luisa? What shall I say to her?"

"You will say nothing. I will tell her what she needs to be told when you've gone. You understand?"

"Si, Patron," Tony said and wondered why Adolfo found the response so amusing.

The entire Morales family, under so much obligation to Don Adolfo, agreed they would never seek to make themselves known to the child Luisa bore nine months later. The agreement, from all five of them, brought them further good fortune to the point where they could move away.

"Does this make you a grandmother, Sophie?" Adolfo asked, cradling his grand-daughter.

She shook her head.

"No," Don Adolfo said with a sigh. "You have always denied being Luisa's mother. Yet if not you, then who I wonder?"

Felicia was six months old when Don Adolfo decided it was time for Luisa to marry again. Except there wasn't one young man in the town that he would choose to bring under his roof so he bought a house on the outskirts of Sabadell, and moved everyone there.

His new home was an old villa, on the outskirts of town, set in several acres of land. His new business ventures were expansions into textiles and apartments. He bought up existing places, and built new ones bringing in workers from all over Europe. One of them was Dag Holm.

Danish, and orphaned, he was in his mid 20s and ready to go anywhere and do anything to earn a living. He was tall, well built, and good looking. He was also intelligent.

As sharp eyed as a hawk, Don Adolfo noticed him, marking him as a possibility. This time, though, he took his time. He wasn't going to rush into things as he had with Antonio.

He expected no problem with Luisa; she was ready to marry again and would accept the Patron's choice of a husband.

Dag Holm's background and characteristics were investigated as thoroughly as money and influence could make possible, before Don Adolfo allowed Luisa to meet him.

It was as Don Adolfo had thought; from the first time they met, Luisa wanted Dag. She was the more interested which made him pause. Why wasn't the man interested? Investigation had shown that the young man wasn't interested in his own sex so why was he avoiding what was being offered to him on a plate?

It was time to take a personal interest. Bluntly Don Adolfo asked why, with Luisa so obviously interested in Dag, he wasn't interested in her. It turned out Dag was concerned that he would have to dance attendance on an employer's daughter. That wasn't the kind of marriage he wanted. He wanted a traditional wife; one that who would be as obedient to her husband's wishes as she had been to her father's, as obedient as he, Dag, would be to his father-in-law's wishes. As well, he wasn't a demonstrative man; he had normal male urges—in fact he'd go so far as to say his urges were the equal of any man his age—but he wasn't the kind of man to kiss, cuddle or hold hands—outside of the bedroom.

Dag and Luisa were married within the month.

After the wedding feast, Don Adolfo blessed the newly married couple and went into his study. He closed the door, and rang the bell.

Sophie was still in her special occasion uniform; black dress with long sleeves, white lace at neck and cuffs. She entered the study, closed the door behind her, and approached him.

"Your hair," he said.

She took out the pins that held her hair up and back, letting the long, dark tresses fall down around her shoulders.

Don Adolfo smiled. "Not a hint of grey and you're how old? In your thirties, yes?"

She nodded.

"Do you want to retire, Sophie?"

She blinked at him, and signed, Are you tired of me?

"Not yet," he said with a smile and signalled for her to undress.

When she was completely naked, he looked at her for several minutes, just looking at her high, round breasts, neat waist, indented belly button, and rounded hips. She was curvy but in no way fat, not even plump; just curvy, as a woman should be.

"Do you regret not having children?" He asked

She shook her head.

"It wouldn't have interfered with you pleasing me."

She put her hands to her high, round breasts and made a grimace.

"Yes, your breasts might have fallen and your belly might have sagged. You are very much as you were when I found you—except, of course, you have matured into a fine looking woman."

Sophie didn't agree. She remembered what a skinny girl she'd been. No breasts, no hips, no roundness at all after the war-time years of scarcely any food. She wasn't that girl any more. She was this man's servant, free to go if she chose, to obey his every word if she remained. Did she want to retire? Had he grown tired of her?

She made no movement; she just watched for the signal for her to get on her knees.

"I have a craving for something different tonight."

Sophie's eyebrows shot up.

Don Adolfo laughed. He'd not seen so much expression on her face in many, many years. "Yes, something different tonight. Come."

He led the way out of the study. Hastily picking up her clothes, Sophie followed him to his room where he swung a large picture away from the wall and flipped up a small cover.

Ah, she understood. The peephole allowed him to see into Luisa's room next door where, no doubt, her new husband was introducing himself in a most intimate way.

Don Adolfo looked through the peephole and made a quiet sound of satisfaction.

"Yes, he goes at her just as a new husband should."

Sophie wondered if Luisa was enjoying it as much as a new wife should and smiled guiltily when he turned sharply to look at her. "Yes, she's enjoying it. And so she should. It's been a long time for her to go without. Let's hope this one lasts longer than the Morales boy."

He moved his feet back from the wall until there was a space for her to kneel in front of him. A quick gesture for her to kneel, and he was leaning forward to continue looking through the peephole.

She undid his fly and then, greatly daring, unbuttoned his trousers and eased them to his ankles. His underpants followed.

Without moving away from the peephole, he said quietly, "You take liberties, Sophie."

She took his flaccid cock in her mouth, and caressed his balls.

He breathed in sharply. "Yes, liberties indeed."

That night she sucked him, fondled him, gripped him, squeezed him and brought him off as she hadn't done in a long while. Before he ejaculated, he had to close the peephole because he was gasping and panting so hard he feared to be heard in the next room.

"Madre mia", he gasped.

Sophie took his exclamations as the greatest compliment. She couldn't remember him ever making comments after she'd sucked him off. Tonight, she'd excelled herself.

When he'd dismissed her, he opened the peephole again and watched the remainder of Luisa's wedding night activities.

Dag was definitely not a man of normal urges, Don Adolfo decided, as he watched the man become erect for the third time. Nor a man of normal size; his cock had to be at least ten inches long and its girth was admirable too. Yet he was gentle with Luisa, making sure she orgasmed frequently so that she remained hot and wet and ready for him. Looking at her satisfied expression after each orgasm, Don Adolfo congratulated himself on finding the right kind of husband for her. Each onslaught satisfied her; and after many such onslaughts she was limp and relaxed but still ready to do whatever her husband asked of her. His last act of his wedding night was to ask her in such a polite way that it was a request not an order, to suck him into one last erection. He straddled her face so that Don Adolfo could see only his son in law's back but the sounds and sighs proved that Luisa was sucking to her husband's liking.

"A little more," Dag told her, getting up and moving to stand beside the bed. He helped her up before gently pushing her down so she was kneeling. Dag pushed her legs apart so he could stand between them and pulled her forward so her breasts were pressed against his thighs, his cock arching up to meet her eager mouth.

"Suck it, my darling," Dag told her. "Suck it and make me big, big, big."

Luisa did her very best but he was getting very big and she was beginning to choke.

"Very good," Dag told her, moving back to let her admire his very big erection. "Now on the bed, on your knees."

Luisa was breathing hard but scrambled quickly into the position he wanted.

Dag moved slowly up behind, watching the lazy sway of his long, thick cock. He smiled down at it, smug and pleased at its length and girth.

"One last time, my darling," he whispered. "But only because I'm running out of juice. Then I'll let you sleep. For a little while."

Through the peephole, Don Adolfo could see Luisa on her hands and knees, her breasts bobbing as she moved into a comfortable position with Dag behind her, holding up his cock. Grimacing, Dag pressed his shaft down, then his expression relaxed as he slid under, up and into Luisa's hot, wet, waiting passage.

Taking a firm hold on either side of her buttocks, Dag half closed his eyes and began a forward, backward sway while Luisa ooh'd and ahh'd, Very soon she was making soft mewling sounds because Dag was sliding into her as deep as he could go before pulling out. Sometimes he pulled completely out, making Luisa plead for him to enter her again. He obliged, over and over.

Taking a bit longer this time, Dag muttered, his expression becoming determined. He thrust, relaxed, thrust again, deep and slow until he came at last to the point of coming off. Then he flexed his hips, jerking against her, quick and hard. Luisa was making gurgling sounds; this was exactly to her liking. Dag finally slammed against her, and went rigid while his juice spurted from him into her depths.

When they were both lying side by side spent and languid, Dag asked, "Did you like that, Frau Holm?"

"Ja," Luisa sighed happily.

"Good," Dag told her, "because that's what you are going to get every time we try to make a baby."

Closing the peephole, Don Adolfo told himself he had made a very good choice for Luisa's second husband.

"There are things you must understand about living under my roof."

Breakfast was over, Luisa had been dismissed, and Don Adolfo and his new son in law were taking their time over coffee.

"Rules?" Dag asked.

"No." Don Adolfo fixed him with a stern eye. "Laws."

Dag bent his head in acknowledgement. "What are your laws, sir?"

"You are always to call me Patron or"—Don Adolfo felt he could relax the law a little—"sir."

Dag nodded.

"All those under my roof are under my protection."

Dag waited, feeling there was something more.

"And those who are under my roof belong to me."

Dag digested that for a moment before nodding slowly.

"There are to be no closed doors in my house except those that I say will be closed. The doors to your rooms were closed last night because it was your wedding night. From now on, those doors will remain open."

Dom thought about that for a moment, then shrugged one shoulder. "Not a problem for me, Patron."

"You will refer to my daughter as Dona Luisa outside the house and when you speak of her to others. You may say "my wife" but she is not Frau Holm."

Dag went very still. He couldn't recall calling Luisa Frau Holm at any time except... except last night, after that last ejaculation.

Don Adolfo watched his son in law closely. At last, Dag nodded. Don Adolfo waited for the young man to speak.

"Those are your only laws?"

"I think they cover everything."

"Including," Dag said slowly, "spying on me while I am ... intimate... with my wife."

"Including that."

Dag thought it over. So, the old man wanted to get his rocks off in a perverted sort of way. So what? At least he was getting something to look at when Dag Holm went about satisfying a young woman.

"I can live with that," he told his father in law.

"There is just one more thing: if there comes a time when Luisa no longer pleases you, you are to let me know. Other arrangements, discreet arrangements that cause Luisa no unhappiness, can be made. I would be very displeased to find out that you had gone elsewhere for your pleasure without my permission."

Dag shrugged. "I think it will be a long time before I tire of Luisa. Or she of me."

"Good. It's time to go to work."

First though Don Adolfo went upstairs to his daughter's room. She was very pleased to see him.

"You are a greedy little girl. I think you wore him out."

Luisa blushed; she had wanted Dag so much and he'd got big again and again. "Si, patron."

"Patron?' Don Adolfo was hurt. "What is this? You call me Patron as if you were a servant? Luisa, I am wounded."

He was very upset that his darling girl should call him what his servants called him. Why? Was it something that Dag had said to her? Was it that Dag called him Patron and she felt she should also. Adolfo was very upset, and that upset Luisa to the point of tears.

"No, not, you are mi patron, now and always." She threw her arms around him. "Always you are mi patron!"

He held her tight. re-assured but also angry. If it was Dag's influence—after just one night of passion—that influence must be curtailed, immediately. No-one other than Don Adolfo was to be allowed to take precedence in Luisa's affections.

Don Adolfo patted her bottom. "Are you still wet from his juices?"

"I am," she giggled. "He was very juicy."

He smacked her bottom sharply, warning her not to become vulgar. Telling her to bathe, immediately, he went away.

Dag might have had a lot of juice but it wasn't very potent. It was nearly three years before Luisa became pregnant. Her child with Dag was a boy which made Don Adolfo very happy. He had an heir. Another boy was born two years later and a year after that, Don Adolfo and Dag argued. Very soon after the argument Dag fell down the stairs and broke his neck.

"A pity," Don Adolfo grumbled to Sophie. "He was coming along nicely until he spoiled it all by wanting to consolidate instead of diversify."

Luisa now had one daughter and two sons, and she was ripe for another husband. Yet did he really want another husband for her? Bringing another man under his roof, to be his protégé was an option yet look how the first two had turned out. Something else to consider: did he want more grandchildren?