Adonis

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Pelaam
Pelaam
1,331 Followers

Still aware of the large body kneeling between his spread legs, Breck gave a wordless sound of pleasure as the Adonis caressed his back, sliding large hands up and down. He moaned as fingertips dipped into his wet crevice, gently stroking his passage. Breck offered no resistance as he was rolled onto his back, the Adonis giving his feral smile. His legs were spread and the Adonis once more took what appeared to be his rightful place. Breck watched entranced as the big male squeezed the organ between his splayed thighs, clearly too close to his own release.

"That's right, pretty," the big man husked, leaning over Breck and demanding a hard kiss. "When I come it's going to be when I'm inside you."

A soft moan fell from Breck's kiss-bruised lips as the Adonis' tongue slid over his chest, biting and sucking at his nipples once more. They were left taut and throbbing as the bigger man moved purposefully lower. Long wet stripes laved across his abdomen and Breck's softened cock twitched with re-arousal as he watched the Adonis' nostrils flare as he was scented. The air was redolent with musk, sweat and come. Breck's defenceless shaft was lifted and the Adonis began to tongue the slit at the penis' tip. The red-head gave a cry and bucked hard as his shaft was sucked inside a warm, wet mouth.

Breck's eyes were locked with the lust-laden gaze of the Adonis as he drew Breck's cock into his mouth, swallowing, encouraging it to harden once more. Breck's hands petted restless at dark hair, across broad shoulders or fisted in the bedding as his body was played by a virtuoso and he felt himself responding as the Adonis willed. Slowly his dick began to stir, filling slowly as the bigger man sucked with a delicacy Breck would not have thought possible. One slicked finger penetrated him and he felt the digit probe for his sweet spot and brush over it.

As the Adonis brushed over his prostate a second time, Breck moaned and arched, forcing his dick deeper into the still sucking mouth. His muscles tensed and relaxed around the erotic intruder. He felt the finger withdraw, but before he could protest he felt it pushing back inside him, a second alongside it. It was a slow and easy, the fingers moving in and out and Breck's hips following the motion as a wicked tongue teased the head of his shaft.

"Please," Breck pleaded.

Breck panted wetly as the Adonis reaching between his legs, stroking his now fully resurgent flesh. He writhed as a talented thumb gathered the pooling pre-come and worked it from the slit and down the throbbing length. He opened his mouth eagerly to let the Adonis tongue enter and thrust to the same tempo as the three fingers that crowded his narrow channel. Breck was clenching and unclenching around the delving digits as the Adonis slowly and thoroughly prepared him. All too soon Breck was anxiously moving on the questing fingers, to nonverbally tell the Adonis that he was ready for more. Looking up as the Adonis leant over and kissed him, Breck moaned into the other man's mouth.

With economy of movement, Breck was urged onto his hands and knees and he felt the Adonis' thick organ press insistently against his entrance. His hips were held with bruising intensity as he felt hard flesh slowly push inside him. Breck's body arched as the Adonis entered. Breck panted as he was filled, grateful that so much time had been spent preparing and arousing him. He was able to take the impressive rod without difficulty and groaned as it effortlessly rubbed his sweet spot without any need for adjustment.

The thrusting began slowly, but quickly increased in tempo, Breck pushing back to meet every movement of the Adonis. He made wordless, animalistic sounds of want and need as large hands pulled at his nipples, stroked his dick, caressed his flanks, urging him closer and closer to the release that shimmered just millimetres from his reach. He wailed as the Adonis reached under him, pulling him effortlessly back onto the bigger man's lap. The movement ensured he was fully seated on the thick cock impaling him. Breck leant his head back on The Adonis's shoulder, eyes closed, panting wetly, his hands reaching back to clutch at broad shoulders.

He cried out as a strong grip encircled his cock, the Adonis stroking it in a fast and furious pace. It seemed that the bigger man was now solely intent on hurtling them to orgasm. He felt the bigger man mouthing at his exposed throat, the vulnerability of his position arousing him to impossible heights from which he suddenly plummeted. His release detonated with a wail that heralded Breck's climax. He shuddered and jerked in the strong embrace as his channel flexed and clenched around solid flesh. His semen erupted from his shaft, pulsing over the pumping hand of the Adonis and spurting across the bedding.

As Breck started to spiral down from his climax, the Adonis roared. The strong white teeth bit down on his defenceless neck as the cock buried inside him swelled and jerked. Breck moaned softly as he felt his inner walls branded with the Adonis' hot come. He was held tightly as the bigger man rode out his pleasure, suckling at the bite mark on his neck. Breck shuddered as if in the throes of a secondary orgasm with every pulse of the Adonis's seed that took possession of his body. Slowly he was lowered to the bed, the bigger man curling around him as they panted harshly, recovering from their orgasms.

The sensation of the Adonis' flesh slipping from his body left Breck feeling empty and the bigger man moving away from him had him both cold and bereft. He cried out a wordless denial, trying to pull the dark man back to him. Soft lips pressed over his and he kissed hungrily, needily until force to part to breathe.

"I love you," he panted. "I love you."

"I love you, too. Now give me two minutes."

Breck lay back on the bed, trying to calm his breathing. His eyes went eagerly to the door as he heard the other man return. He carried a tray on which sat a half bottle of champagne and a couple of glasses. A towel was draped over his arm. The smile he offered Breck was soft and loving and the red-head returned it letting everything he felt show in his eyes. The tray was set on the bedside locker and the Adonis straddled Breck's supine form. Tenderly the bigger man wiped over Breck's chest and groin with a warmed washcloth and then ran the towel over him.

Breck gave a soft sigh of contentment and pulled the Adonis down. This time the kiss was slow and loving, their tongues twining with long-practised ease. Breck smiled as the bigger man pulled back to pour two flutes of the champagne. Breck wriggled into a seated position and accepted a glass of the chilled, bubbling drink.

"To us, my love," the Adonis smiled. "Happy anniversary, Breck. Here's to many more years of married life."

"Happy anniversary, Greg," Breck replied. He tapped his glass against Greg's and both men took several sips.

"So, how was the 'picked up by a stranger for an anonymous afternoon of hot sex' fantasy?" Greg asked in a sing-song voice that made Breck snicker.

"Better than I expected, but to be truthful, I think that was because you weren't anonymous and I knew I was safe. It was probably seeing you act out of character and use that really sexy false Greek accent. There's no way that in real life I'd just walk off with someone I didn't know and not use a condom no matter how attractive they were."

"Glad you liked it, pretty," Greg said in his feigned accent before laughing softly. "You have no idea how difficult it was not to use one of our usual pet names or terms of affection and keep up that damned accent, lover," he groused affectionately.

"You should have seen the looks you got when you arrived at the beach. You were so hot I thought I was going to see people combust. And the jealous looks I got, it felt incredible walking away with you. It's your fantasy tomorrow," Breck said, looking shyly at his mate. "Have you decided on anything?"

"Oh yeah," Greg growled. "I'm going to make love with you when we wake up. Parade around with you so everyone can see you're mine. We're going back to the beach and we'll put some distance between us, the beach and any swimmers." He leant closer and dropped his voice to a dark, sensual slide of sound in Breck's ear. "Then I'm going to push your swimming brief s down far enough to be inside you and have you fall apart in my arms within sight of the beach. I found the perfect shelf of rock that will keep us easily hidden from view but keep the beach in sight for us."

Breck moaned softly. His sated sex no longer felt so sated. The erotic vision sent pleasurable shocks that caused him to twitch and jerk. A knowing hand began a barely there stroke.

"I think you like that idea," Greg husked. "Once I've finished with you there we're coming back here," Greg added decisively. "Then I'm going to tie you to the bed, get you hard, snap on a cock-ring and ride you until you beg nicely enough to be allowed to come."

"I thought you didn't have any fantasies," Breck rasped, his shaft stirring in response to the gentle stimulation of his lover's hand and the image in his mind.

"What can I say," Greg murmured. "You're inspirational. You're also insatiable," he smirked as the cock in his hand tried valiantly to refill once more. Let's see if I can't get this fully erect." He took a mouthful of the champagne and proceeded to go down on Breck's sensitised shaft. He gave a mental grin as he held down bucking hips, relishing the impassioned cry from the red-head. Today was for his beautiful husband and tomorrow...

Tomorrow was a whole new fantasy.

Pelaam
Pelaam
1,331 Followers
12