Adonis Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Selene02
Selene02
78 Followers

"You're teasing me..." she pulled on his shoulder sending his fingers deeper.

"Will you move in with me?" he kissed her neck.

"What?" she asked. Clearly she was concentrating on the feeling of his fingers deep inside of her.

"Move in with me." Mark twisted his wrist and her body shuddered with an oncoming orgasm.

"Mark..." she moaned into his shoulder.

"I have a wager for you...If I make you come so hard you squirt, you move in with me today..."

"What?" Daphne didn't have a chance to think before Mark pulled her into a lying position. Her head was in his lap. He reached back up her skirt and inserted two fingers.

"Fuck!" Daphne arched her back and felt Mark approaching her G-spot. His fingers moved so fast she gripped his knee and held on for dear life. Her body jerked and she felt a powerful orgasm pulse through her. She could feel her pussy getting drenched and Mark laughed in satisfaction.

"So, you're moving in with me then."

"What?" she asked falling into a light sleep.

**********

Mark had a house in the middle of the city and it didn't have any stairs. Mark spent most mornings at work and Daphne was at home planning for the wedding. Her parents allowed them to have the wedding at their estate. It would filter out any unwanted guests, mainly Marks father and Viviane. They wanted a small ceremony, 100 guests or so. Mina was to be the maid of honor and Abe was going to be the best man.

**********

"Daphne soon-to-be Addison, come over here and try on this dress!" Jeanette pushed the sales girl in her daughter's direction and handed her a long white gown.

"Mom, I can't wear a white dress...obviously I'm not that virtuous. How about I wear a red dress?" Daphne pointed at the slight swell in her belly.

"Hush and put it on."

"My boobs aren't going to fit."

"I remember when I first heard that." Mark came up to walk behind Jeanette. She gave him a hug and a kiss on the cheek then looked at the tux he was wearing.

"I like it Mark...very good." Jeanette patted him on the back and they heard the sales girl gasp.

"What is it?" Mark got ready to run forward. Jeanette stopped him as the girl came out.

"It's gorgeous!" she smiled and held the curtain open for Daphne. Daphne walked out and looked at herself in the mirror.

"Beautiful." Jeanette started to tear up. Mark was speechless. The gown had an empire waist. The bottom was chiffon and flowed when she walked. There was enough cleavage shown in the top to fit the diamond necklace that almost fell between her breasts.

"Mom." Daphne turned around, she was crying.

"Are you not happy with it?" Jeanette came forward.

"I love it." Daphne looked at Mark. He came forward and kissed her passionately.

"But the front is too long." Daphne broke the kiss and looked at her mom.

"Honey...whenever you decide to get married you won't look like you do now..." Daphne looked at her. "When your belly keeps growing the dress won't get shorter." Daphne and Mark formed their mouths in an 'O' and proceeded to glare at the dress. Daphne started to yawn and Mark rubbed the back of her neck.

"Are you alright?" he asked.

"I'm good, just getting a little tired."

"Then we better get you out of here." Mark guided her into the changing room and unzipped her dress. Jeanette opened the curtain and glared at the two of them.

"Don't be long...I'm going far...far...away." She smiled and closed the curtain. Mark took the hint, but obviously Daphne didn't notice. Mark finished unzipping the dress and his pants. Before Daphne knew it she had stepped out of the dress and her hands were being placed on the wall. He was pulling down her panties and bra.

"Mark, what are you doing?" she looked over her shoulder.

"Shh...just wait." He opened her legs with his hands and guided a hand up to her pussy. She was already dripping wet and Mark groaned into her back. He positioned his cock at her entrance and slowly pushed forward.

"Holy shit." Daphne gasped and her legs started to shake. Upon entrance she climaxed and Mark smiled with manly satisfaction.

"Have you always been this horny baby?" he nipped at her shoulder.

"Yes..." she whispered to prevent herself from screaming her answer.

"Your pussy is so hot...I'm going to cum." Marks body shuddered and spurted cum deep inside of her. He reached around her body and cupped her breasts. She was so sensitive that she came again, just from the touch.

"Fuck baby, you're going to kill me..." she gasped and wriggled against him. Mark gently pulled out of her and fixed himself back up.

"Stay right here." He walked out of the dressing room and smiled as the sales girl realized what just happened. A few minutes later he returned with tissue and wiped the evidence from in between her legs. Daphne finished getting dressed and she gathered the dress in her hands. She walked out of the room and almost tripped on the chiffon. Mark quickly grabbed her and took the dress from her.

"No more falling." He gave her a quick kiss and handed the dress to the sales girl.

**********

That night Mark had a surprise for Daphne. While her mother kept her busy with wedding plans Mark was busy at their home. He dropped rose petals from the front door and led them to the bathroom, where he ran a hot bath filled with the scent of vanilla. Candles lit the room and there was soft music playing.

"Goodnight darling. I'll see you in the morning." Jeanette gave her daughter a kiss on the cheek and waited for her to exit the car. Obeying Marks wishes, Daphne didn't drive. Jeanette usually didn't either, but she wanted to today, to make sure that Daphne wouldn't make it home before Marks surprise was ready. Daphne climbed out of the car and Jeanette handed her purse to her.

"Goodnight mom." She smiled and closed the door. When Daphne made it to the front door and unlocked it Jeanette drove away. Satisfied that her daughter was going to have a good night. Daphne walked in and the foyer was dark.

"Mark?" she called out, she could hear something from upstairs, she slid out of her shoes and took a few steps forward. That's when she stepped on the rose petals. They were red and pink and white, she smiled widely and set her purse down on the floor. She locked the door and removed her coat. Mark could hear her coming up the stairs. Obviously she was moving slow, but she was on her way.

"Mark?" she giggled. She followed the petals to the bathroom and saw Mark lying in the tub, waiting for her.

"Hello Baby...and Baby." He smiled and held his hand out to her. She put her hands on her hips and tilted her head.

"You are amazing, you know that?" she laughed.

"Yes, I know...strip and get in." he flicked some water at her as she slowly pulled off her shirt. She still managed to get it off in one easy move. She shimmied out of her pants and walked towards the tub. Setting one foot in, she bumped into something hard.

"Could you possibly move that out of the way..." she smiled.

"I'll try." Mark held his hand up and helped her climb in. When she managed to lie back he wrapped his arms around her and sat them on her belly.

"That feels good." She relaxed and laid her head back against his shoulder.

"How was today?" he asked massaging her arms.

"Fun...very fun, but tiring."

"When do we get to know the sex?" he asked.

"What about sex?" she pretended not to hear him, instead, she picked up the bath sponge and tossed it back over her head hitting him in the face. She could hear him gasp and start to laugh.

"Evil woman."

"Yeah, yeah, I know." she paused.

When the bath was finished Mark carefully dried Daphne off and they got dressed for dinner. Mark wore a pair of comfy dark blue sweat pants and Daphne wore a light pink maternity shirt and comfy Capri pants. They made their way into the kitchen and Herald was finishing dinner.

"Herald!" Daphne gave him a hug and kissed his cheek.

"Hello Miss Daphne, how are you feeling?"

"Very relaxed Herald, how are you?"

"I'm doing well." He walked towards the dining room and Daphne followed him. There was a candlelit dinner waiting for them. Mark poured himself a glass of red wine and Herald poured Daphne a glass of grape juice. She laughed aloud at the adorable gesture.

"Thank you Herald."

"You're very welcome."

Dinner was exquisite and Mark waited to give her dessert. Herald cleared the table and Mark guided Daphne to a room.

"Close your eyes." He whispered.

"What's going on now?" she giggled and walked forward slowly. Mark opened the bedroom door and flicked on the light. He pulled Daphne to the middle of the room and stood back against the door.

"Okay baby, open your eyes." When she did she gasped at what she saw. It was a nursery, made out in white and tan colors. Perfect, no matter what sex the baby was. The wall behind the crib was covered with a mural. The theme consisted of every fairytale known to man. There were princes and princesses, fairytale beasts and mystical creatures. Daphne turned around and looked back at Mark. He was standing by the door, his face was turning red, and he wondered if she liked it. Daphne couldn't say anything; it was way too perfect...there was nothing to say! She walked back over to him and gave him a kiss. He gave her a hug and got down on his knees. He gave her belly a kiss.

"She likes me." He stood up.

"Sure HE does..." she giggled.

"It's a girl, I know it."

**********

The light peeked through the blinds and curtains. The birds were chirping and Daphne could hear water running. She slowly opened her eyes and stretched a little. She was starting to reflect on last night. She and Mark made love and they fell asleep in each others arms. Daphne rolled over expecting to find Mark with her, but there was a note.

Daphne,

Emergency involving my father. Had to go, didn't want to wake you. I will call you later.

Love,

Mark

Daphne sat up quickly and became nauseous. She rushed to the bathroom and sat in front of the toilet for ten minutes. When she was certain she was okay she washed her face and went in search of the phone. She walked towards the kitchen and Herald was in there making breakfast.

"Good morning Herald." She sat down at the table.

"Good morning Miss Daphne, how are you feeling?"

"Morning Sickness is bad...very bad..." she gave him a slight smile. "Have you heard from Mark?"

"No I haven't, why?" he asked.

"Mark told me there was some kind of emergency with his father."

"Oh, no, he hasn't told me anything." He paused. "I thought I heard him leave this morning." Then the front door flew open. Herald and Daphne jumped at the sound and Mark walked into the kitchen. He looked like he hadn't slept in days and his clothes were wrinkled.

"Baby, what happened?" Daphne got up and walked towards him. He held her at arms length and shook his head.

"Honey, I stink, let me go take a shower." He walked away from her and Daphne just looked at Herald.

"What's going on with him?" Daphne went after him. She followed him into the bathroom and he was sitting next to the tub.

"What's wrong Mark?" she asked standing in front of him.

"My father...he had a heart attack." He rubbed a hand through his hair. Daphne knelt down in front of him.

"Are you okay?" she asked setting a hand on his knee. He looked up at her and shook his head.

"Yes, I am."

"What did the doctors say?" Daphne shook his knee.

"They said it was mild...but they don't know if he's going to have brain damage."

"Baby, I'm so sorry." Daphne tried to stand up but once she got down there, it was hard to get back up.

"It's okay baby." He replied helping her to her feet. "How are you feeling?"

"Unusually tired this morning, but okay."

"Go lay down in bed, I'll bring breakfast to you." Daphne walked into the bedroom and sat down on the edge of the bed. As Mark left the room she wondered what she could do to make him feel better.

**********

Later that morning Mark went to check in with Viviane and she was sitting on her balcony drinking coffee.

"Hello Mark." She said, not even looking at him.

"Hello." He stood behind her and watched for anything. "Do you want to go to the hospital with me?"

"Yes, I think I'm ready." She stood up and Mark looked at her appearance. She looked like she had been crying and her usual platinum blonde hair was looking a little more dirty blonde.

"You may want to go put on your face." He pointed towards the bathroom and she walked in.

**********

Daphne made her way down the hospital corridor. Herald drove her to go see Jonas. She wasn't sure she should, but she wanted to...after all, he was her soon-to-be father-in-law. She gently knocked on the door and entered. Jonas was asleep for the moment, but then he heard he soft voice speaking to him.

"Mr. Addison." He opened his eyes and looked at her. "Hi, I...uh...just came by to see how you were doing." Herald stayed outside. Daphne set down a vase of flowers and sat down by the window.

"Why are you here?" he said hoarsely. Daphne got up and went to get him water.

"Look Mr. Addison...I know you don't approve of me, or this baby." She helped him drink some water. "But we are a part of this family and I don't think that our child should not know both of their grandparents." Daphne started to tear up and then grabbed a tissue. Then Daphne could hear a loud and annoying voice coming from the hallway. She knew it was Viviane; she had no way to get out. When the door flung open Viviane came in screaming.

"What is this whore doing here?" she stood in Daphne's face and pointed a finger at her. Daphne cleared her throat and saw Mark walk in.

"Daphne, what are you doing here?" he asked making her feel a little more than slightly overwhelmed. She closed her eyes and started concentrating on her breathing. Herald came in and said he brought her to see Jonas.

"Jonas, did you know about this?"

"No, I didn't Viviane, but she's actually been-."

"Get the hell out!" Viviane yelled. Daphne leaned forward then pushed herself up from the seat and Mark stood in front of her.

"Daphne, are you okay?" he asked and turned to Viviane. "Stop yelling at her, you're making her sick."

"She's making me sick! Coming here talking to your father...she knows we don't like her."

"Actually Vivi, you don't like her." Jonas interrupted. She stared at him and demanded an explanation.

"She told me she wanted their child to know both grandparents...she came here, without fear...she still wanted to try." He looked at Daphne. "I respect that. Mark loves her and wants to marry her...so I respect that as well." Jonas sat up a little and suddenly there was a loud crash behind everyone. Mark turned around and Daphne was grabbing her stomach and leaning on the table. She had knocked off the vase of flowers.

"Daph!" Mark yelled. "What's wrong?"

"I was feeling a little light headed and nauseous." She looked down at the broken vase. "I'm so sorry Mr. Addison, I made a huge mess." She tried to kneel down but Mark stopped her. Herald rushed over and picked up the pieces. Jonas held out his hand to Daphne and she stood next to the bed.

"It's okay little one." He smiled. "Mark, take your fiancée home and take care of her."

"Dad, about that one day..."

"You don't have to explain...I saw the way you looked at her when she fell. You love her, I'm happy you're marrying to such an incredible, intelligent, beautiful woman..." he kissed Daphne's hand and Viviane rushed up and smacked Daphne across the face.

"You whore! You fucked him too didn't you?" Daphne held her cheek and Mark stood up to face Viviane.

"Look you overbearing, badly tanned, bitch! She came here trying to be friendly and if you aren't going to treat her with respect then I will make sure your life is a living fucking hell! Don't you EVER put your hands on Daphne again! Do you hear me? Never again will I let your evil seep into the relationship I have with Daphne or my father for that matter, so you can just SHOVE IT!" Mark pushed her away and walked towards Daphne. Everyone just stood there with their mouths open. Mark picked up Daphne's purse and took her outside.

"Baby, you alright?" he looked into her eyes.

"I'm okay...just feeling a little sick. I'll be okay, go back in there." She turned him towards the door. Mark didn't go back in, but Herald walked out into the hall.

"I'll take Viviane home if you want to leave with Miss Daphne." He offered and Mark shook his head in agreement. Daphne and Mark walked out and to his car.

**********

Four months later...

Bells chimed, a crowd cheered as a newlywed couple emerged from the white chapel. Mr. and Mrs. Addison were greeted by more than 100 guests, much to the chagrin of the caterer. Rice and doves flew through the air as the happy couple slowly made their way to the limo. Daphne had one more surprise for her new hubby though. When the driver opened the door to the limo a slew of pink balloons flew out. The biggest of them all said "Surprise it's a GIRL". Mark spun around to look at his blushing bride. She was smiling and shaking her head. He knew it would be a girl. As the door finally closed behind the couple Mark turned to Daphne.

"So what are we going to name her?"

"I was thinking Tessa Lynne." Mark mulled over the name and gently kissed his wife.

"That name sounds beautiful to me."

Selene02
Selene02
78 Followers
12