Adonis

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Selene02
Selene02
78 Followers

"I have to go." She walked out of the office; Professor Donaldson was talking to another professor at the end of the hall. Daphne walked in the other direction, Mark following close behind her. He stopped her before she could reach her car.

"Daphne, please talk to me." He gently grabbed her arm. Daphne turned to face him, her brown hair falling around her face.

"What?" she tried not to look into his eyes.

"Why didn't you tell me?" he asked quietly rubbing her arms up and down slowly.

"What was I supposed to do, show up on your doorstep pregnant? Say, 'Hey, I wanted you to know I'm having a little mixed baby and your son is the father'...your parent's despise me..." Mark pulled her into his body and crushed her mouth with his. She couldn't breathe and she pushed him back, she was only given enough time to get in one quick breath before his mouth was covering hers. She reacted as if she hadn't seen him in years. Her body gave in and she wrapped her arms around his neck. Her right leg rose and wrapped around his waist. Mark pushed her back into her car and grabbed her breasts with both of his hands.

"Take me home with you." He told her as he found her keys in her purse and unlocked the door.

***

Mark had expected Daphne to take him back to her parent's house, but she had an apartment of her own. Once at her apartment Mark noticed all of her stuff was for the baby. New covers, a crib, still in the box, bags of diapers, a car seat, everything that a baby needed, accept a father. He frowned slightly as she placed her purse on the counter and went to get changed. He looked inside her fridge and thought he was at a supermarket. There were vegetables, fruits, and nuts everywhere. Not a bag of junk food in sight. He smiled knowing she was taking care of herself physically, just not emotionally. When she came back out she walked into the kitchen. When she saw Mark standing there looking in her fridge she started to blush.

"Looks like you're eating well." He took in her appearance. She was in a baby blue tank top with pink track pants. When she brushed past him, he could feel her hardened nipples against his arm. She wasn't wearing a bra. She reached into the fridge and pulled out a bottle of water and an orange. Mark took the orange from her and started to peel it.

"You never answered my question." He looked at her.

"Which was?" she took a sip of water.

"Why didn't you tell me you were pregnant?"

"I told you already."

"No, you told me that you didn't want to go to my parents." He handed her the finished orange. "You could've told me." He walked closer to her. She could feel the heat within her rising.

"Could you please back up for a second?" She pushed her hand against him. He gently touched it and looked down at her hand.

"You're wearing the ring I gave you." He said kissing her hand. She realized she never took it off.

"Mark, I'm so sorry." She shook her head. "I was going to tell you."

"When? When you delivered her?" he started to get a little angry. He backed away from her and stared her down.

"No, before then. Plus, it could be a boy." She touched her stomach. She wasn't even showing but she touched her tummy like she was eight months pregnant. Mark took the orange from her and placed it next to the water bottle on the counter. He couldn't stand to be upset at her, he completely understood why she didn't say anything.

"What?" she asked as he took her hand and guided her towards the living room. He stood in front of her and gave her that look. The look that he would give her when he wanted to plunge into her body for hours on end. Her pussy flooded with juices. He carefully began to undress her. Each inch of skin he uncovered he covered with kisses. She bit her lip and shuddered as he knelt in front of her. He dipped a finger into her pussy and she quivered with the incredible sensation. She pulled him up her body and he quickly undressed. He sat back on the couch and she straddled him. Her heated core was right above his massive cock.

"Are you sure?" he inquired pushing back a strand of her hair. Within two months her hair had grown at least a couple of inches.

"Yesssss!" she replied as she sank down on his cock. He lifted her up and plunged back in her, seating her to the hilt.

"Fuck you're beautiful." He held himself inside of her and licked the soft curve of her neck.

"Mark, I'm sorry." She started to cry. Mark lifted her slowly and slammed her down on his cock. She started to shudder and she could feel herself about to come.

"I love you." He said nibbling on her neck. Daphne scraped her nails across his back and panted. "I'm glad you're having my child."

"I'm going to cum..." she bent down and sighed in his ear. He gripped her waist and felt her shudder around him. He gently kissed her and looked into her eyes.

"Would you still want to marry me?" He asked.

"Absolutely." He moved towards the end of the couch and stood up, still hard inside of her. The new position pushed his cock deeper into her warmth and they both groaned. Before he even got a chance to ask she answered.

"Door on the left." She kissed his neck and nibbled on his earlobe. He managed to stand up. His movements became faster as he made his way across the apartment, pushed open the door and headed straight to the bed. He laid her down and opened her legs. Circling her clit he dipped into her juices and brought it to his lips. The fire inside of her was burning beyond control; she needed to feel him back inside of her.

"Please." She whimpered.

"Please what?" he smiled kissing the inside of her thigh.

"Please make love to me." She sat up on her elbows and watched him crawl up her body. He stopped just above her stomach and kissed the curve under her bellybutton. She giggled a little and as he finished his journey up her ebony body he entered her easily and she fell back on a moan. Mark held himself up with one hand while the other massages her breast. He noticed they were a little bit bigger, still firm as hell and sensitive. She moaned and tossed her head back and forth as he touched her sensitive globes. He brought his lips to the small bud and licked and sucked on it while moving his cock within her slowly. His balls were drawing up and he was very close, but he wanted her to cum again.

"Baby, I want you to cum with me." She arched her back and moaned. Mark picked up the pace a little bit and Daphne ran her hand over his chest and tweaked his nipple.

"Fffuuuuucccckkkk..." Mark's body jackknifed and he shot hot cum into her womb. When Daphne felt him cum she screamed as her orgasm ripped through her. Mark rolled over to his side, spooning Daphne and they both fell asleep.

***

The next morning Daphne woke up to the sounds of soft music and the blender running. She went into the bathroom to brush her teeth and wash her face. She wrapped the satin bed sheet around her body and made her way into the kitchen.

"Good morning beautiful." Mark greeted her with a tall glass of fresh orange juice.

"What are you in here doing?" she smiled and took a sip.

"I've decided to make breakfast...how do you want your eggs?" he held an egg over the pan, ready to crack it open.

"However you want to make it." She sat the glass down and went to the cabinet to grab her vitamins. She hopped on top of the counter and opened it.

"What are you doing?" Mark asked almost dropping the spatula.

"Getting my vitamins." He rushed to the cabinet and got them for her.

"Here, let me get them." He paused to give her a kiss. "I don't want you doing anything to strain yourself."

"Should've thought of that last night." She giggled and rubbed her hand against his erection.

"Evil woman." He sighed and leaned into her body. Daphne sucked his bottom lip into her mouth and moaned. Mark pulled the cover from around her body and gently felt her mound. She moaned and ground her body against his hand. Mark was two seconds away from fucking her right on the counter when the smoke alarm went off.

"Shit." He turned around and saw that the eggs were burning. He left Daphne and took the skillet from the stove.

"So, when do you think we should tell your parents about the baby?" she asked covering herself back up.

"I think we should tell them tomorrow."

"I was afraid you were going to say that."

Selene02
Selene02
78 Followers