Adopt, Adapt, Improve

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ahhhhh!! Holy fuck!! You're... Mmmmmm... Tight as fuck Taylor!!" Jacob grunted as he kept his grip on her midsection as she bounced on his thrusting manhood, ensuring she stayed impaled on his stiff, condom-coated rod as he sent himself right up into her wetness, loving the feeling of her tight snatch all around his dick, the "protection" not denying even a fraction of pleasure at all from this fucking. "Mmmmm... Yeah... You want it Taylor? You're... AHHHHH... You're gonna fucking get it..." He moaned, gritting his teeth as he plunged his member into her snatch that felt so fantastic around his impressively long and thick to match cock, easily blowing away any other chick he'd encountered in his life. He didn't consider himself a Romeo or a skirt chaser, not counting notches on a bedpost he didn't have anyway, but he was certainly no minute man, and was showing that now as he drives his rod right up into her tight and able to take even more pussy.

"UHHHHHH!! Oh yeah?? Yeah?? MMMMM... You'd... You'd fucking better Danny!" She moans with another narrowed eyed glare, giving a hint of a warning to not disappoint even with how great his dick feels stuffing in and out of her snatch as he currently is, easily making many of her past sexual experiences and boyfriends be blown out of the water from how wet she is downstairs right now. "Mmmmmm!! Give it... Give it all to me babe... MMMMM!! I need... AHHHHHH... Need all that fucking big dick in me!!" She demands again as she digs her fingers into him a little, finding herself unable to hold herself back as she now rocks her hips back and forth, timing herself to perfection with his thrusting motion so she's able to push her snatch back against the incoming pumps, aiding to both take him deeper into her damp folds and raise the volume of their shameless moans in the process.

"MMMMM!! You... You've fucking got it Sugar!" Danny says with a smirk and a moan, soon getting a smile back from the nickname-talk as she locks eyes with him again, but he shows his own skill by not missing a beat with his thrusts, driving his tool into her love tunnel that's still as tight as ever around his member but now leaving her wetness over that condom-covered dick. "Ahhhhhh... MMMMM yeah!! You feel... AHHHHHH... So damn good Taylor..." He groaned again, finding his head tilting backward against her couch as they continue to fuck in her own apartment, the blonde beauty still in her bra and panties working that gorgeous body against the pistoning motion as he drives his dick upward into that snug and wet snatch, the slapping sound of his cock plunging into that hole mixing with their loud moans of desire as this steamy sexual encounter continues on.

"Oh yes!! MMMMM!! Yeah!! Yeah yeah yeah!!" The "Shake It Off" singer let out a moan with every bounce she made onto his thrusting pole as he stuffed her full with his member yet still left the drunk with desire beauty wanting more of him as she gasped out again, feeling sweat forming across her forehead as strands of her blonde hair came loose to rest across her pretty face. "Mmmmmm!! Oooooooooh SHIT!! I fucking knew... MMMMM... You were a keeper when I saw you... When I fucking heard you..." She groaned the admission as she stopped her bouncing motion, leaning forward a little to allow him to continue driving straight up into her pussy for a few more thrusting moments, her cries of delight not stopping as he was more than happy to keep on enjoying her tight hole, giving her the chance to look back over her shoulder and watch the stunning sight of his dick firing up into her snatch.

"Ahhhhh... A keeper?" Danny questioned, running his hands up her sides as he stops his thrusts, keeping his cock in her for the moment just to enjoy the sensations of being inside her tight, wet pussy.

"Yeah..." Swift said, biting down on her bottom lip and leaving a slight stain of lipstick on them as she runs her hands over his lightly sweating chest. "I need... I'm looking for a man who can fuck good... Not just good, but hard and do it night after night... In case you haven't noticed, I'm kind of... I need some good dick in me once in a while..." She finished with a sexy laugh.

"So... Is this like, some kind of... Tryout A job interview?" He asked, watching as she leaned back, reaching behind her and peeling off her bra, showing off those nicely rounded and sized tits to his grinning approval.

"Exactly that baby!" Taylor grinned back, groaning as she lifted herself up and off of him to stand up from the couch and quickly pushing her panties down her legs to remove them. "I'm not looking for a relationship, fuck no! But a friend with a nice, big fucking cock who can use it?" She gave the answer to those questions with another lusty smile as she reached down, tugging his hand and he moved up from the seating in response to her pull.

"Fuck... Telling me I'm being "interviewed" for the position of being Taylor Swift's fuck buddy? I'll damn well take that job!" He said as he watched her move up onto the couch, resting on her knees on it as she grabs the back of the seating, sticking that gorgeous, rounded butt out at him along with her wet snatch, and after checking over the condom to make sure it's intact and secure around him, he lines his dick up with her pussy and pushes right into her to make them both moan again. "Mmmmmm!! Shit!! Fuck, I love this... MMMMM... Fucking tight pussy..." He sighs in delight as he once again takes a hold of her toned waist, staring down at her rounded ass as he starts to firmly thrust into her with a steady pace, driving in and already making his crotch slap forward against her backside, the sound ringing out around her apartment as he now fucks the stunning blonde from behind.

"MMMMM!! Ooooooooh yeah Danny!! MMMMM!! I love that... UHHHHHH!! Big fucking cock!!" The stunner who went from country starlet to worldwide pop megastar moans her approval as she looks back over her shoulder with a filthy gaze, already her body rocking back and forth in response to his pumping motion as he takes her once again and the force of those pumps makes her sexy frame jolt towards the couch she's in a doggy style-like position on. "Ahhhhhh!! YES!! Mmmmmm!! Deeper!! Fucking... MMMMM!! Fucking fuck me Danny!!" She demands, further showing both her lust and her need for this sexual satisfaction, knowing how dirty it is for her to be fucking a homeless guy she'd invited off the streets hours ago just to see if he can be her fuck-toy on the road, but loving every moment of his fantastic cock being deep in her tight and getting soaking wet snatch.

"Mmmmmm!! Sure thing "Boss"... AHHHHH... Oh fuck!! MMMMM..." He groans, making the most of the kind of chance millions of red blooded men across the world would kill for was he fucks the drop dead gorgeous blonde from behind with a series of rapid and forceful thrusts, making her ass cheeks jiggle when his waist connects with her body and he goes balls deep into that still very pleasurably tight but dripping wet snatch. "MMMMM... Oh FUCK!! AHHHHHH... Fucking you... MMMM... Gonna fuck you real fucking good!!" He vows with an almost primal grunt, using the grip on her midsection to pull her desirable and sweating frame back sharply towards him when he thrusts forward, fucking her on his pistoning member to increase the pleasure they both feel as he hammers her deeply as he continues to more than just impress with the almost pornstar way he's controlling the pace despite her being the one who's calling the shots here.

"OH YESSSSSSSS!! MMMMMM!! Like... Like fucking that Danny!! OH FUUUUUCK!!" She screams out, mouth hanging open as shameless moans pour out past her smudged red lipstick lips, sweat covering her pretty face and only serving to ruin her make-up yet make her look even hotter than before as strands of her blonde hair now stick to her groaning face as she's fucked hard over and over again by the still somewhat of a stranger behind her. "UHHHHHH!! OH FUCK!! FUCK!! MMMMMMM... Almost... OH SHIT!! So close!! MMMMMM!!" She groans and gasps, her fingers digging into the back of her own couch that she's getting fucked on as that shaft continues to plunge in and out of her snug box from behind time and time again, filling her up deep with all that cock and keeping them both calling out in pleasure and delight with every in and out pump he delivers into her wet snatch.

"AHHHHH... Oh fuck Taylor!! MMMMM... You gonna cum, huh?? Gonna cum??" He allows himself to grin for a moment, keeping that strong hold onto her body to keep her bouncing back and forth onto his manhood as he drives himself balls deep forward into that still snug hole before pulling quickly out a few inches and then repeating the motion again and again like his very life, never mind this potential fuck buddy job, depends on it. "MMMMMM FUCK!! Yeah, gonna make you... AHHHHHH... Fucking cum!! Cum all over... MMMMM!! My fucking dick!!" He vows, even as sweat drips from off his rugged and handsome facial features, still hammering his cock into her twat from behind as her rounded ass cheeks have been left with a slight shade of light red from the repeated slapping impact that his midsection has been doing against her each time he both slams his cock in to the hilt into that pussy and hauls her body sharply back to take his dick.

"OH FUCK YES DANNY!! MAKE ME CUM!! MAKE ME... FUCKING.. CUM!! CUMMING!! CUM... CUMMING AHHHHHHHH!!" She squeals out in joy as her mouth hands open, her head tilted back as indeed the floodgates open and Taylor Swift starts to cum all over Danny's long and fat cock as he pumps her from behind, her snatch clamping around that tool to make him groan and throb as her juices pour out to further cover that condom-covered length. She moans away as the thrusts continue to come, both making her feel every moment of this already powerful sexual high but enhancing it, giving no rest at all as he keeps on banging her even as she cums all over his magnificent cock. "OOOOOOOOOH MMMMMM!! OH DANNY!! YES!! YES YES YES MMMMM..." She gasps out, sweat dripping off her face and her blonde hair a complete mess as she gasps for air, groaning each time he thrusts forward into her tightness and brings her body backward to take those starting to ease off pumps before she finally is able to turn her head around to give a very approving grin just as she begins to come back down to Earth.

"Holy... MMMMMMM... Holy fuck Taylor..." Danny gasps, giving another couple of pumps into her snatch before he pulls out of her slickness, marveling at the juices leaking out of her but soon groaning at the feeling of his own dick pulsating as he reaches down to pull the condom off of his cock. "That felt fucking awesome!" He smiles as he wipes sweat off from his forehead with the back of his hand.

"Ahhhhh... Felt fucking amazing to me too..." Taylor said with a laugh, slowly turning around to slump on the couch for a moment, using a hand to brush her hair away from her face and hissing a little at the strands that were sticking to her from all the sweat. "I think... My new fuck buddy deserves to get off as well though..." She grins, shifting herself forward to take a hold of his cock.

"Mmmmmm... I take I'm hired then?" He smiles back, eagerly stepping forward to get his cock closer toward her gorgeous face.

"All but the ink on the paper baby... Now let me make another mess on this fucking dick of yours..." Swift said before she leaned in to once again take his tool into her mouth.

"MMMMM... OH FUCK... Yeah!! MMMMM.. Suck it Taylor!" He moaned his delight, his cock instantly throbbing the moment those smudged lips wrapped around his man meat and the smearing only resumed as she went straight to work, despite having experienced a powerful orgasm seconds ago already energerticly working her head back and forth along his pole like a cock-drunk slut. "Awwwwwww SHIT!! MMMMM... AHHHHHH... MMMMMM FUCK!!" He groaned, closing his eyes and just experiencing the amazing feeling of her warm and wet mouth smoothly sliding along his shaft, hearing her own groans being muffled by his member as she slurped away on him, her hands gripping his waist to allow her to steadily rock herself onto the cock she'd just cum all over and now was all too happily sucking on.

"Mmmmmmph!! Mmmmm... Mmmmmphhh..." The moans of the gorgeous blonde bounced off the shaft she was rapidly taking in and out of her still hungry oral hole even after getting her own sexual high, but now looking to return the favour and not holding back as she looked to get that payday, deeply sucking on him as she bobs her head steadily onto his size. "Mmmmmm!! Mmmmmphhhh... Mmmmmm..." The sexy singer continues to show her dirty, erotic side as she smoothly moves her pretty, but make-up wrecked face back and forth over the cock that she's previously gagged over and came on, her slurps loud and shameless as she once again applies her saliva onto those inches and makes the stain of her bright red lipstick be left on his cock from the repeated sucking motion she's using on her newly "hired" fuck toy.

"MMMMM!! OH FUCK!! Ahhhhhhhh... MMMMMM YEAH!! AWWWWWWWW FUCK!!" The lucky, hours ago just a homeless busking man moans out, the grin on his handsome face never leaving as he stares down to watch the "Blank Space" singer delivering some oral satisfaction that feels even hotter and better than the first time she blew him to start this erotic encounter off in the first place. "AHHHHHHH SHIT!! Taylor!! I'm... OH FUCK!! Close!! I'M... OH FUCK!! GONNA CUM TAYLOR!!" He grunts out the warning as his cock wildly throbs between the soft and perfectly pouty lips of one of the world's most beautiful women as she moves that famous for singing mouth quickly and deeply along his tool, hearing the warning but not yet letting off as she slurps again and again to leave her spit once more dripping from off of those thick inches.

Lifting her head away from him with a loud "pop" sound, she smirks up at him and grips his dick, starting to rapidly jerk him off and gazing up at the groaning stud as she does so. "Yeah you are baby... Fucking cum Danny! Cum all over my fucking face!! Fucking plaster me with all your fucking spunk Danny!!" She demands as she works her hand up and down the pulsating pole, licking her lips before pressing them together in a lusty smirk as she tilts her head backward to offer up the target to him.

She gets it and then some, the first blast of Danny's jizz launching with speed and force to catch Taylor Swift across the left eye, making her groan as she just closed in time so her lashes and eye make-up take the impact as the long rope splatters all the way up into her blonde hair and down onto her cheek. The next shot lands a couple inches across near the right eye but mostly on the nose and down the right side, just catching her lip and she can't help but lick them to sneak a taste of his spunk, but she'll have to wait as the third shot goes over the right cheek and up over the eye to further wreck her already make-up smeared facial features. She continues to groan as the cum continues to rain down onto her, covering her cheeks, nose, lips and chin as she keeps her hand pumping to make sure she gets every drop that he's got, the massive load leaving her impressively coated to her obvious approval if the naughty smile on her face is any indication.

"Mmmmm... Oh fuck Taylor!! Sorry... I've fucking layered you!" Danny says, but the smile on his face shows he's far from truly sorry as he cock starts to go soft in her gasp.

"Don't be sorry Danny... It feels fucking amazing!" Taylor says with a grin as she stays seated, enjoying the feeling of his seed across her face before she reaches up, starting to wipe the spunk from away from her eyes and lashes, needing a couple of wipes before she can finally look out at him and even then, she can't help but take those fingers into her mouth and suck them dry, swallowing the cum down with a dirty, satisfied gulp. "Tastes just as good too..."

"Glad I could live up to your... Expectations I guess?" He offers with a shrug of the shoulders, still smiling as he takes a seat next to her, letting out a tired groan.

"Oh, you did Danny... And I meant what I said." Swift said, turning her head to look at him. "You're hired. As my fuck buddy. I mean, on paper you'll be like, a personal assistant or something, but behind closed doors and away from everyone else, we'll be doing this and and a whole lot more." She grins.

"Damn... You were being serious after all... This is... Oh wow..." He laughs, once again lost for words. "This is... The best fucking day of my life!"

"Yeah, not too bad huh? Off the street and getting some great sex!" Taylor giggled as she gave him a playful smack on the arm. "And I mean off the damn street, like forever. You'll be on my payroll, so that means you being wherever I am. Hotel, penthouse, whatever, you'll be there. Heck, the spare room here in this apartment? It's yours. We're fuck buddies, but that still means buddies as well. We've got something special going on here, and you can use me as much as I'll be using you." She states with a smile. "Sound like a good plan?"

"A fucking awesome one Boss!" Jacob says with a smile of his own. "Thank... Thank you Taylor... This... This is just..."

"Hey now Danny, don't peak too soon. We are just getting started..." She said, standing up from the couch. "I'm gonna take a shower... Get your money shot off of my fucking face, then you can drag yourself in and freshen up." She said with a teasing smirk. "But I kind of hope you can produce that amount of damn spunk every time we fuck!"

"I'll do my damn best Taylor... Something tells me getting to fuck you like this? That won't be a problem."

"Good to hear Danny... Because we will be doing this, and a doing it a whole lot more from here on out... Just you and me... My handsome homeless hire..." She says with a grin, turning and walking with a satisfied sway in her step as she entered the bathroom, invitingly leaving the door open for her new "assistant" to eventually join her. Minutes later, to her groaning, cumming delight, he did just that leading to round two. Then a quick round three in the bedroom to further solidify their naughty "working agreement", the start of what would be a wild, secret time between the two of them that would have made him the envy of many men across the globe had that info ever gotten out.

Adopt, adapt, and improve. How things could improve any more from this, Danny Jacob had no idea. He was damn well ready to find out though, in between fucking Taylor Swift.

* * *