Adorable Woman Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rubysen
rubysen
679 Followers

They were both curious about each other's body. So, from time to time, they undressed in private to see each other naked. They both realised their bodies were becoming beautiful day by day. They were also curious about other older women. Minudi's mother and grandma used to have bath together in the pond inside the enclosure. Ma & Minudi also used to bathe in the enclosure and had the pleasure of bathing naked. Their mothers had their bath at a different time and they had no opportunity to see their mothers naked. As their curiosity grew Minudi and ma changed their timing on holidays and joined their mothers in the enclosure.

On the first day, they were waiting expectantly for their mothers to undress. But to their great disappointment, their moms had their bath with sari and petticoat on. The younger ones also had to avoid undressing. They wondered if their moms were avoiding undressing in their presence or they didn't undress at all at the time of bath. Next day, their moms were late in coming to the pond. They came only when the younger ones had almost finished their bath. They waited for the daughters to leave before they got into water. Now they were sure their moms were embarrassed to undress in presence of their daughters.

Ma & Minudi discussed among themselves and hit upon a plan. Next day, they went to the pond and undressed fully. They didn't take their bath for a long time and chatted sitting on the steps. As they heard their mothers' footsteps, they jumped into the water and stood in neck deep water. After the mothers walked in and sat on the steps they emerged out of water displaying their naked young bodies to their moms. Seeing their daughters stark naked both mothers gasped. The daughters ignored them and waited for their reaction.

Grandma said, "You girls are shameless. How could you bathe naked when your mothers are here?" ("Tomader dekhchhi lojja shorom kichhu nei. Nijder mayderer samne nangto hoye snan korchho?")

Ma replied, "Why should we be ashamed of being naked when you two are also women? Besides, it's so inconvenient to have bath with clothes on." ("Tomra dujeneo to meye. Tomader samne nangto hote lojja korbe keno? Ta chhara, jama kapor pore snan kora boddo osubidhe.")

As grandma had no answer, Minudi's ma told grandma, "Didi, since the girls are already naked, there is no point in being ashamed any more. Let's undress and take our bath the way we have it everyday. Let me also scrub the girls clean." ("Didi, meye duto jokhon nangto hoyei gechhe, ar lojja peye ki hobe? Cholo amrao jama kapor khule rojkar moto snan kori. Ami meye dutoke bhalo kore ghoshe poriskar kore dei.")

The young girls were delighted as grandma relented. Now they had the pleasure of watching their mothers naked. They watched their mother's naked bodies closely and later exchanged notes.

They found lots of similarity and differences. Their breasts were bigger and a bit sagged. Nipples were significantly large. The bellies were not flat and slightly curved. The butts were a lot heavier and very nicely curved. They realised as they would grow in age, their bodies would also be more & more heavy. They wondered if their breasts would also sag. In their heart of hearts they knew sagging was inevitable.

As they grew, the girls started feeling sexual urge. They instinctively learnt how to pleasure themselves. They also realised this was not the ultimate and waited for their dream men to arrive. Minudi got married when ma was in college. As she went off to her husband's place, ma became lonely. Minudi did visit from time to time and shared with ma her exciting experience.

A few months later, ma also got married. Within a year I was born and she got lost in the vortex of life. Her only break was when she came to the village during holidays. Minudi, by that time had lost her husband and had replaced her mom as the living in maid. Ma enjoyed her holidays in the company of Minudi and other childhood friends.

At this stage, remembering the experience at the pond, I asked ma if women could give sexual pleasure to each other.

Ma kept silent for a while and said, "You saw something today?"

As I nodded, she said, "Then you already know the answer is yes. When I let these three women loose on you, I knew you would come to know new facts of life apart from physical enjoyment."

I became more curious and asked her if she had any such experience.

She disappointed me by saying, "I will tell you when the time is right."

By now we were back to the house and were sitting together with nobody around. I was having a strong hard on and ma noticed it.

She pointed to the bulge in my trousers and asked, "What has made you horny?"

"Shall I tell you the truth?"

"Yes, of course. Never hide anything from ma."

"Ma, when I was with the three naked women in the pond, all along I was imagining your naked body. After seeing your naked back under water, I am dying to see you fully naked."

Ma placed her arm on my back and moving her hand lovingly said, "I fully understand your attraction for me. I also feel elated to realise that even at the age of thirty seven I am attractive to an young man. But both you and I need to have self restraint, at least at present. A day will come when the time would be right for both of us to know each other physically with balanced emotion."

After the very exciting bath at the pond I was expecting more from these exciting women. I was still a virgin and wondered if I would have the ultimate pleasure from one of them. I was disappointed as nothing much happened after that day. After a couple of days, mashi & mamima left.

My grandma was a very pretty lady. She was married at a very young age and ma, her first child, was born a year later. My grandpa was much older than her and he died when she was 50. At that time, grandma was 53 and retained her beauty. She and ma looked very similar and people mistook them as sisters. They had very similar body structure and skin colour. Grandma was a little heavier and a couple of inches taller than ma. Her boobs were bigger. Since she didn't wear a bra I couldn't check her size, but I guess she was 36D. Her butts were also heavier and curvaceous. She used to wear a long chemise under her sari. The sleeveless chemise doubled for petticoat and blouse. She normally didn't wear any blouse.

At night, she took off the sari and slept with only her chemise on. Once in a while she used to wear blouse & petticoat with sari, but never wore a bra. I noticed she had plenty of hair in her armpits and her legs were a bit hairy too. Her armpit hair, like her hair on the head, was salt & pepper. This was something very interesting for me. To me even at that age she was pretty sexy and I was always curious to see her naked. She used to have her bath inside the bathroom and I had no opportunity to see her naked. She was used to having assisted bath. Minudi was always inside the bathroom when she used to have her bath. In the evening Minudi used to give her oil massage in her bedroom with doors bolted. After the massage she walked over to the bathroom through the corridor and at that time she had only her sari loosely wrapped around her naked body. I did have a glimpse of her at that time and she looked awfully sexy.

One day, things turned interesting. Ma was going to visit a relative late in the afternoon and Minudi was accompanying her. They asked me to take care of grandma's oil massage in the evening. While I readily agreed, grandma didn't look very pleased. She said she would skip the oil massage for a day, rather than troubling me. But both ma & Minudi insisted that she takes the massage from me.

Before leaving, Minudi called me apart and said, "Hey young man, listen carefully. Give your grandma a full oil rub all over her body. Massage her back, waist, butts & thighs well. She feels pain in that area and massage gives her a lot of comfort. I take all her clothes off for massage. Initially she objected, but now she doesn't feel shy when I make her stark naked. She might feel shy with you, as you are a man. But if you push her she will relent, as she needs a good massage with oil."

("Ei je khoka, tomar didake bhalo kore sara sorire tel makhiye diyo. Pith, komor, pachha, uru bhalo kore malish koro. Oisob jaygay onar byatha hoy ar malish korle khub aram pan. Ami onar sob jama kapor khule nangto kore malish kori. Prothom dike bhison apotti korten. Ekhon ar nangto hote lojja pan na. Tumi byatachhele bole tomar sathe lojja paben. Kintu tumi jodi ektu jor koro tahole mene neben. Bhalo malish onar khub dorkar.")

She lowered her voice and continued, "Once you see her naked, you will find out what a lovely body your grandma has." ("Ekbar nangto dekhle bujhte parbe tomar didar chehara ta ki chomotkar.")

Minudi left me wild with excitement. As the evening approached I grew impatient. Finally, grandma called me to give her oil massage. As I entered her room, she asked me to bolt the door. She asked me to lay a large mat made of cane strips (sitol pati) on her bed. She took off her blouse, loosened her petticoat & sari and lied down on her belly on the mat. I had a glimpse of her hairy armpits and her large boobs under the sari. Her back was bare and I started rubbing oil on her neck and shoulder. As I massaged her back, she asked me to increase the pressure. As I pressed her back hard, she made light sound indicating comfort. I moved her arms and placed them on the sides of her head. After massaging her arms I rubbed oil in her armpits. She showed a bit of uneasiness, but didn't stop me. The soft pits with dense hair felt very nice.

I asked her, "Do you feel pain in your waist? Shall I rub oil there?"

As she said yes, I lowered her sari and petticoat by a couple of inches and massaged her waist. From the sound she made I was sure she was feeling relief from pain. I continued and she said my massage was very good. I lowered her clothes further down and now the top of her butts was out in the open. Her movements showed a bit of uneasiness but as I massaged her well, she made pleasant sound. I was rather excited to see her naked skin and the feeling of softness felt great as I rubbed oil.

At this stage, I remembered Minudi's tips and told her, "Grandma, with your clothes on I can't give you a proper massage. Oil is spoiling your clothes and at the same time I can't give you enough comfort." ("Dida, tomar sari ar petticoat er jonyo ami tomake bhalo kore malish korteui parchhina. Tomar kapor chopor tel lege nongra hochhe kintu ami tomake thik kore aram dite parchhina.")

Grandma said, "On other days Minu takes off all my clothes. As she is pretty shameless she also gets naked on the plea of her sari getting spoilt. But you are a man my child. I can't get naked in front of you." ("Onyodin Minu to amar sob jama kapor khule malish kore. Ar Minur to laj lojja bolte kichhu nei, se nijeo to sari te tel lagbe bole nangto hoye jay. Kintu tumi to dadu ekjon purush manush. Tomar samne ami nangto hote parbona.")

I told her relief to her pain was much more important than her modesty and she should take it as a medical need. As she didn't protest, I placed my hand under her belly and untied her sari and petticoat string. Making her lift the waist a little, I pulled down her petticoat & sari below her knees. Wow, what a lovely sight it was! Her huge naked butts and lovely thighs enamoured me. I lovingly started fondling her butts and thighs and massaged her with best of my skill. There was no doubt I was doing a great job as she said she loved it.

I pressed the soft flesh of her butts like dough and stroked the soft mass with my closed fists. I spread her legs and massaged her thighs from knee upward. As I moved up close to the parting of the butt cheeks, I spread her thighs further. I was delighted to see dense and thick hair through the gap between her thighs. I was intrigued to see the streaks of grey in the tuft. I moved my hands as close as possible and touched the hair. I took a bit of courage and parted her butt cheeks and the flesh parted easily. Now I could see the puckered brown skin of her crack with some hair around it. I pored some oil in her crack and massaged inside with my fingers. She made a 'ooohooo' kind of a sound.

At this stage, grandma said she didn't want my clothes to get spoilt with oil and asked me to take them off. I took off my vest and pyjama and was left with only my brief.

She asked me, "Have you taken off all your clothes my child? Otherwise, your mom will be angry to find them dirty with oil." ("Sob jama kapor khulechho to dadu? Jama kapor tele nongra hoyechhe dekle kintu tomar ma khub rag korbe.")

I said a weak yes. I was not ready to take off my brief and expose my hard on.

As I was sure she was no longer uneasy, I started massaging the two sides of her back from the underarm down to the waist. I could feel the softness of her boobs, which felt lovely. I squeezed the sides of her breasts and now she started moaning. By now I was having a raging hard on and was desperate to see this gorgeous woman in full nude.

As I asked her to turn over on her back, she was rather resistant, "How much more I can expose my naked body?" ("Amake ar kotota nangto korbe?")

"If you don't turn over, then the massage is over." I said. ("Jodi chit hoye na jao, tahole malish ekhanei sesh.")

Now she relented and turned over mumbling words like. "Oh My god, how much shameless could I be?" ("Laj lojja bolte ar kichhu baki roilona.")

As she turned over, she tried to cover her front by pulling up the petticoat. I removed her petticoat and covered her lower belly & crotch with her sari. Her boobs were now fully exposed and even in lying position the large mounds looked lovely. She now noticed I was still wearing my brief. I was both horny at the same time embarrassed with my strong hard on.

She said, "Oh, you are still wearing that brief. You want your old grandma to be shame less, but not ready to get naked yourself. Looks like you have a nice strong thing hidden there and you don't want to show it to your grandma." ("Tumi ekhono jangiya pore achho? Tumi tomar didake kono laj lojja rakhte dilena, ar nije nangto hote raji nao. Okhane to dekhchhi ekta sundor shokto jinish lukono royechhe, jeta tumi didake dekhate chaona.")

Without giving her any chance to push me further, I started rubbing oil on her belly. I slowly moved my hands up and touched her huge boobs. I rubbed oil in her cleavage and the inner sides of her boobs. By now I could see her nipples slowly getting erect. The nipples were large as such and as they grew bigger I was very excited. By now they were nearly half inch long and quarter of an inch thick. The golden brown nipples stood erect on light brown large aureoles. I was now more aggressive and started massaging the two soft mounds. She reacted sharply with heavy moaning. I felt very excited as the soft breasts melted in my hands. As I twisted the nipples, grandma's moaning became stronger.

She said, trying to control her excitement, "I don't think you should do this to your own grandma."

I ignored her protest and carried on. Her whole body was showing signs of pleasure and her sari got somewhat displaced. She was now almost naked, except her crotch and I could see the fringe of her pubic bush. Her belly was nicely curved and had a nice crease along the fringe of the pubic bush. That looked awfully exciting to me. Now I removed her sari and her lovely salt & pepper pubic bush came in full view. As I watched her in full nude, I realised how correct Minudi was about the beauty of her body. Her waist, belly & hips were most attractive. The curves, coupled with slight creases on the skin and the salt & pepper pubic hair looked awfully sexy. Even the light stretch marks on her belly looked sexy. Her pubic hair was not as abundant as mashi's, but still there was plenty of it, long & curly. The most exciting bit was grey hair in equal proportion as black.

I was desperate to feel her rich pubic hair and poured some oil on and around it. As I put my fingers into the lush bush, she tried to resist.

She said in a husky voice, "My child, you have put this widow's body in fire. No man touched me for more than five years and this wretched body still needs the loving touch of a man. Today your hands gave me a lot pleasure. But you are my own grandchild and I can't go beyond a limit with you. If you touch me there, I won't be able to control my self. So, please my child, don't touch me there."

While she said this she sat up and held me in her arms. My naked hairy chest touched her boobs and a shiver ran down my spine. She kissed me on my forehead and cheeks with her wet lips. I returned her kiss on her lips and pressed her body tightly on mine. Her body was still shaking and parting her lips she passionately took my tongue in. The kiss ended all her resistance and our tongues warmly played with each other. As the kiss ended, she stood up and asked me to join her in the bathroom. I realised the inhibitions of her orthodox mind was trying to win over her lust and obediently followed her. She didn't bother to put on any clothes and walked naked through the lonely corridor to the bathroom. As she walked gracefully, her tall naked body looked so very youthful. It was hard to imagine she was well past fifty years.

As we entered the bathroom, she said, "So long you have taken very good care of me. Now let me give you a nice bath. But you have to take off that brief. Since you have made your grandma naked, it's only fair that you get naked too." ("Tumi etokshon amar onek jotno korechho. Eso, ami ebar tomay jotno kore snan koriye dei. Kintu ebar tomar jangiyata khule phelte hobe. Tumi tomar didake nangto korechho, ebar tomar uchit nangto hoye jaoa.")

I knew I couldn't avoid stripping any more and pulled my brief down to my heels, letting my erect cock to spring up. While stepping out of the brief I told her we should soap each other. But she didn't respond and I found her looking at my cock with wide eyes.

She said in an excited voice, "Wow! I could never imagine your thing is so big. It's so very thick also. How wonderful!" ("O ma, amito bhabtei parini tomar jinishta eto boro. Ar ki mota! Ah, Darun!")

She sounded like a young girl pleased with a new toy. She excitedly came close to me and held the cock with two hands. She lovingly moved her fingers over it and opened the foreskin exposing the pink head, which was very much wet. She knelt down and kissed it and closely watched it moving her fingers over the swollen veins. She held my balls and lovingly pressed them. She ran her fingers through the pubic hair and putting her hand behind the balls felt the hairy stretch behind. Her fingers went further behind and touched my asshole.

As she fondled my cock, she asked me, "Do I take it that this old grandma of yours is responsible for this hard on? Or, are you thinking of any girl of your age?" ("Ami ki dhore nebo je tomar ei buri didake dekhe tomar ota erokom shokto heyechhe? Naki tumi kono tomar boyeshi meyer kotha bhabchho?")

I told her, "You are far from old. You are so attractive, I can't help getting excited." ("Tumi motei buro nao. Tumi eto bhalo dekhte je amar gorom hoya chhara kono upay nei. ")

As she excitedly played with my cock like a toy, I was sure her inhibitions was melting away. I held her tight in my arms and kissed her lips. She responded eagerly and we got entangled in a very sensual long lasting kiss. As I kissed her, my chest pressed on her boobs and her large nipples tingled on my chest. I pressed her soft butts with both hands and she, gripping my cock hard, moved it on her pubic bush.

As the kiss ended, she said in an emotional voice, "I could never imagine your manhood could be so exciting to me. I know I am doing something wrong. But having not been loved by any man for many years, this wretched body can't resist the temptation of being loved by a young stud." ("Ami swapneo bhabte parini tomar porush amake emon bhabe uttejito korbe. Ami jani eta khub pap. Kintu ei pora sorirta, jeta bohu bochhor purusher bhalobasa payni, ekta joyan chheler bhalobasa pabar lobh chharte parchhena.")

rubysen
rubysen
679 Followers
123456...8