Adorable Woman Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rubysen
rubysen
680 Followers

As I entered the house, I found the curtain was drawn in ma's bedroom and there was complete silence. I was sure they were having a nap and didn't disturb them. I decided to have a nap too and after a wash headed for my room. Now I heard some sound in ma's bedroom and thought they were awake. As I removed the curtain and went in to say hello to pishimoni, I was confronted with a scene, which I couldn't imagine in my wildest dream. I was initially dumbfounded, but as I regained my senses I wanted to run away. But what was happening in front of me was so fascinating I was unable to move my feet, which were stuck to the floor with some strong adhesive.

Pishimoni & Ma were passionately kissing each other. Both of them were wearing petticoat & bra. They were completely absorbed in heavenly pleasure & their eyes were closed. Ma took her mouth out after a while and was licking pishimoni's neck with her tongue. The pink tongue moved like a snake on pishimoni's tan skin and looked very exciting. She licked her cleavage and then lifting her arm licked her armpit. I was a bit surprised to see pishimoni's armpits completely shaved. I saw her armpits earlier when there was quite a bit of hair. But now the smooth silky skin gave her a very different look.

Pishimoni had a lacy black bra, which Ma unclasped and revealed her wonderful boobs. Her conical boobs were really firm, though quite large. The nipples were not all that large, but were fully erect. Ma lovingly fondled her boobs and started sucking one nipple, while pressing the other. Pishimoni whined very strongly and shook in excitement. Slowly ma moved down and licked her belly; she swirled her tongue on the bellybutton. She untied the petticoat string and started pushing it down with her tongue.

Her completely flat belly looked beautiful and as the petticoat moved down, I was eagerly waited to see her pussy. But there was a black panty inside. It was pretty small and tightly clung to her body. The skin just outside & above was clean, though I was expecting to see streaks of hair. The crotch of the panty was wet but didn't cling to the pussy. Apparently there was some soft layer between the fabric and the pussy and I guessed it was a thin layer pubic hair. I had once seen her only in panty & bra, when she was changing dress. Though it was for a short time, I distinctly remembered what I saw. Apart from hairy armpit, I saw hair coming out of the sides & waistband of the panty, which was much larger than this one. Besides, the panty crotch looked pretty dark and swollen, hinting at lots of hair underneath. I wondered why her pubic hair so much less.

As ma was kissing all over her shapely thighs, she lifted her hips and pushed down her petticoat. She pushed ma aside and standing up, took off the petticoat. Pishimon's body was awesome to look at. She had a trim waist under which her sculptured butt flared out. Her boobs, though very large, were shapely & firm. As she lied down on her back, ma bent down and started pulling the panty down by holding the waistband with her teeth. As the panty inched down, her lovely pubic bush got slowly exposed. The hair was uniform like the grass of a well-manicured lawn and the shape was a perfect triangle. The hair was completely wet and the profile of a pair of swollen labia was clearly visible.

Both of them looked extremely excited and as ma attempted to lick her pussy, she pulled at the string of ma's petticoat. The string became loose but the knot wasn't fully undone. As ma sat up, the petticoat slipped down almost to her crotch and I could see ma's awesome belly almost down to her crotch. I could see ma's ass exposed to couple of inches below the top of her crack. As she turned around, I saw the sexy creases on her belly with the thin line of hair from bellybutton downward and the top edge of her dense bush. I was wild in excitement and started fondling my cock through my shorts, which was having a raging hard on.

Ma lifted the hem of her petticoat exposing her fleshy thighs almost in full and straddled pishimoni around her neck, facing towards her legs & placing her knees on her both sides. She lowered her crotch almost on pishimoni's face. She urged her to eat her, ("Amake kha") and I could see pishimoni excitedly lifting her face. From the slurping sound pishimoni made, I could make out she was sucking ma's pussy, though ma's hips & crotch and pishimoni's face was hidden under ma's petticoat. Ma's face was now flushed in excitement and her hair fell open. As she raised her arms to tie the hair in a knot, I saw her lovely armpit with thick black hair overflowing to the inside of the arms and a couple of lines of crease on the fair skin below.

Ma was now moaning very loudly and shook her hips. At this stage, I heard pishimoni crying out asking ma to eat her. ("Tumio amake khao, boudi") Pishimoni was visibly excited and arched her body lifting her pussy up in the air. Ma looked down at the inviting erotic spot and bent her face down. Just before she did so, she looked up and I was directly in her view. I was caught completely unaware and immediately removed my hand, which was under my shorts and jerking my cock. Ma looked pretty cool and I didn't try to run away as she gave me a nod of approval. I felt pretty relieved and started watching the two women, who were both very attractive in their own ways. Ma was tall, fair and on the heavy side. Pishimoni had a darker complexion, shorter than ma by an inch or so and had a sculptured figure.

Before ma buried her face on pishimoni's crotch, she looked at me again with an assuring smile and moved her hand asking me to come closer. I was very surprised as ma welcomed me to watch her lesbian action. As ma was a little late, pishimoni showed her impatience by pushing her pussy up in the air and again urged ma to eat her. ("Amake khachchhona keno boudi") Ma responded quickly by parting her labia under the thick layer of hair and slowly attacked her clit with her tongue. As I was now standing close by, I could see the lovely pink tunnel through the parted hair. As ma buried her face, pishimoni writhed and her mouth, which was hidden under ma's partly covered hips made strong slurping sound. I remembered having seen Minudi, mami & mashi sucking each other, but that wasn't as appealing as what I was watching.

By now ma also shook in excitement and I watched her partly naked body closely. Her wide & fair back was completely bare, except for the bra straps. Her petticoat covered only a part of her hips and the lower part of her ass, thighs & legs were completely exposed. Her fleshy thighs were silky smooth and her legs were covered with light curly hair, which added to the sexiness. After gripping pishimoni's pussy by her mouth, ma took out her hands and moved her hand towards me trying to locate me. As I moved closer, she got hold of my shorts with one hand and pulled at it. She located the waistband of my shorts and her fingers fiddled with the buttons. With this clear signal from her, I unbuttoned my shorts and she pulled it down. As I had no brief underneath, her hand landed on my erect cock and immediately gripped it. By now pishimoni was making high pitch sound and was shaking heavily with onset of an orgasm. Ma's body also shook very heavily and her moans were very strong. Her grip became tighter on my cock and I realised she was under a wave of orgasm.

The orgasms for both of them were very long lasting and to me it looked endless. Finally, pishimoni dropped her hips (which were so long raised up in the air) on the bed and ma collapsed on pishimon's thighs almost simultaneously. While pishimoni lay still, ma recovered quickly and moved her hips away from pishimoni's face. I could, for a split second, see the bottom of ma's ass and a tuft below, which were completely wet. In fact drops of liquid were flowing down her inner thighs. As she moved her hip away, I saw pisimoni's lips and the surrounding area were smeared with her pussy juice and she was licking her lips. Ma sat by her side and after a loving kiss on her face wiped her face dry. Ma was still holding my cock with one hand. Now she held pishimoni's hand and placed it on my cock. Ma's hand, which held my cock so long, was quite warm, though it was a little damp with perspiration. But pishimoni's hand was very cold and its touch sent a shiver through my spine.

Ma gives me the opportunity to have sex with her female partner, my own aunt

Pishimoni was lying with her eyes closed and the feel of my cock in her hand startled her. Her drowsiness was immediately gone and on opening her eyes wide she was shocked to see me standing naked with her hand on my erect cock. I felt a bit uneasy at her shocked expression, but ma had a naughty smile on her face.

The feeling of shock was short lived and jumping up on the bed with an elated face she said, "O my god, I can't believe this! My little child is standing naked in front of me. And look at how big is his thing now. I only remember his small thing when I used to bathe him." (" O ma, amar biswas hochchhena amar sei chhotto khokake ami chokher samne nangto dekhchhi! Ar dekho or sei chhotto nunu, jeatke ami oke snan koranor somoy dekhtam, ekhon koto bishal hoyechhe.")

She drew me closer and holding my cock in her hands, played with it like a toy. She placed it between her boobs and pressed the two globes on it and then she moved it all around her belly. She opened the foreskin and brushed the tip on her nipples. Wow! What a sensation it was.

At this stage, ma stood up and said, "While you two play together, let me have my bath. ("Tora dujone khela kor. Ami snan kore asi.")

She collected her clothes, walked up to the bathroom door and turning her back to us, took off her bra and dropped her petticoat completely exposing her naked backside. Her tall figure with a wide back and a large curvaceous bottom standing on long legs looked very imposing. To me, it was far more enticing than the sculptured figure of pishimoni. She entered the bathroom and without turning, pushed the door closed. I again felt a burning desire to see her naked front and wondered how long she would hide it from me.

As ma disappeared in the bathroom, pishimoni said, "She is really great! See how permissive she is."

Pishimoni was now tightly embracing me and kissing me all over. She placed her wet lips on mine and I parted my lips to welcome her. We had a long tongue-to-tongue kiss and I enjoyed her lean & lithe sexy body on mine.

As the kiss ended, pishimoni expressed her surprise, "Oh you really know how to kiss a woman. Who taught you? Your girlfriend?"

As I didn't answer her question and gave only a naughty smile, she asked me, "Do you like women talking dirty?" ("Tui meyedher mukhe nongra kotha sunte bhalobasis?")

I remembered my experience with women in the village and again gave her a naughty smile, but no answer.

She got the message and shoot out a barrage of questions, "You must have fucked women, haven't you? How many women have you screwed? Have you sucked women's cunt? In which position have you fucked? Do you know how to enter the cunt of a woman from behind?" ("Tui nischoi meyeder chudechhis, tai na? Kota meyechheleke gadon diyechhis? Gud kheyechhis kokhono? Koto rokom bhabe chudechhis? Janis pechhon theke ki kore meyeder gud e banra dhokate hoy?")

I was pretty exasperated at the volley of questions and said, "Why ask too many questions? Why don't you taste my fucking?" ("Eto prosno korchho keno? Amake diye ekbar mariye dekhona?")

She gave an appreciative look and welcomed me with open arms. I had a feeling this woman was a connoisseur of sex and deserved & needed real pleasure. I started exploring her body with my lips & tongue. I sucked her nipples & squeezed her firm boobs and she strongly moaned. I explored every corner of her body, her neck, armpits, belly button, thigh joints et all and she squirmed with joy. Licking her armpits was a real pleasure as it was silky smooth and had a lovely aroma of perfume. I turned her over and ran my tongue all along her spine down to the top of her crack.

I opened her cheeks and was enamoured to see her asshole with deep brown puckered skin around. I pushed my finger in the hole and she writhed strongly. As I slowly pushed my finger inside, she moaned softly and expanded her asshole letting my finger go deeper. As I moved my finger in & out, she rhythmically moved her ass, showing she liked it. After a while, I took my finger out and started licking her hole. At the first touch of my tongue she wriggled so strongly, I had to hold her ass strongly. I found no foul smell but a very different aroma, which was very intoxicating. I slowly pushed my tongue in and she expanded the hole. Going inside the hole was an exhilarating experience and she responded with very strong grunts. Soon the grunts turned into high-pitched wails. She was shaking uncontrollably and screamed she couldn't take it any more. ("Ami ar sojhyo korte parchhina.") I slowed down my pace and gradually withdrew my tongue.

I turned her around and spreading & folding her legs attacked her pussy. I didn't have to search through the grassy patch for too long and found her clit. It was so swollen it tended to come out in the open. I played my tongue on the throbbing piece of flesh and started biting it. Pishimoni responded at my overtures too strongly and moved her body so restlessly that I couldn't hold my face in place.

She cried out, "Please stop, I will cum just now if you do this anymore. I want you to fuck me and make me cum." ("Tui ekhuni tham. Ar ektu korlei ami jol khosiye phelbo. Tui amake chod, chude amar jol khosa.")

Saying this, she held my hair and pulled my head out of her crotch. She looked pretty frantic and getting up from bed she got on four legs inviting me to her lovely cunt. Realising her desperate state, I stood behind her and plunged my cock deep inside her slippery hole. The first entry made her wail and she continued hollering as I rammed my cock in her cunt.

She screamed, "Fuck, fuck me hard, fuck me to death." ("Chod, jore, aro jore chod. Chude amar gud phatiye dey.")

Her excitement also made me wild and I fucked her like nobody's business. While thrusting my rod in & out I bent forward and gripped her boobs with my both hands and fondled the mounds, gradually increasing the pressure. Having stroked her so hard, I suddenly realised the tip of my cock was bursting and I would shoot out any moment. As this could be too early for her, I slowed down a bit trying to hold longer. But she was too impatient and kept on screaming, urging her to fuck harder. At this stage I felt a soft hand touching my balls; it was ma fondling me from behind. She fondled the balls & the stretch behind and I had a very exciting sensation. By now pishimoni was showing signs of orgasm and I started stroking her with full gusto. Suddenly I felt ma's finger in my ass hole and she quickly inserted her whole finger inside and that was the last straw on camel's back. I immediately started shooting out and filled pishimoni's tunnel with lots of warm liquid. Pishimoni had a volcanic orgasm and she collapsed on the bed.

As I lay exhausted and enjoyed ma's soft hand on my forehead, I realised it was very exhilarating fuck and I possibly never spent so much energy at a time. It was more than playing football for an hour. Both pishimoni & I fell off to sleep with ma sitting between us and caressing both of us like young children.

I woke up very late and found ma sitting beside me and reading a book. Pishimoni was not to be seen and ma said she had gone home. She added, "She felt too ashamed to face you and fled." I wondered if she was not in her senses when she had sex with me.

That night ma sleeps with me and reveals how she turned bi-sexual

I realised I was completely naked and ma had covered me with a sheet. As I got up from bed, ma smilingly looked at my cock, which had a partial hard on. Picking up my shorts, I went to the bathroom. The image of ma's naked backside, particularly her butts came to my mind and I immediately had a strong hard on. I jerked myself off and took my bath. As I came out, ma was not in the bed and called me for dinner. Baba was away on tour and two of us had a quiet dinner.

After dinner, I told ma if she would let me sleep in her bed. I was not sleepy at all and I wanted to chat with her. She smilingly agreed and I retired in her bed. She came to the bedroom after a while and went to the bathroom. She didn't close the door and was having a wash. She took off her blouse & bra and covered her top by wrapping her sari. She untied the petticoat string and pulled it down. She stepped out of the petticoat and tied her sari a few inches below her belly button. I could see her belly with lovely sexy creases. She lifted her sari above her knees and poured water on her feet. Her fair legs with light curly hair looked very nice. She soaped her arms, then her armpits and finally her face. I felt a strong stir in my cock as I saw her thick armpit hair getting covered with lather and had a glimpse of the side of her breast. She rinsed her arms & armpit and face with water. She soaped her belly and then my eyes popped out as she pushed her hand under her sari and soaped her crotch. As she rinsed her belly and then her crotch, the sari was wet and the dark patch between her thighs was almost visible through the thin fabric of the sari. As she came out wiping herself with a towel, I tried in vein to control my raging hard on.

Ma ignored my hard on and standing under the fan enjoyed the cool breeze. She lifted her face up and enjoyed the cool breeze hitting her face. With the sari partly wet, not much of her fair & large body was left to imagination and I had a feast for my eyes. At this stage, I remembered watching her wearing only a chemise on the last night at village and wanted to see her again in a chemise. I asked her if she has any chemise. She said she might have a couple of old chemises of her mother in the cupboard and asked me what I had in mind.

I said, "You look very different, neat & beautiful in a chemise. I still remember seeing you wearing a chemise, night before we left grandma's place. I want to see you again." ("Sudhu chemise porle tomake khub onyorokom, porishkar ar bhari sundor dekhay.) Didar bari theke asar ager ratre tumi sudhu chemise pore chhile. Sei cheharata amar ekhono mone achhe. Ami abar tomake chemise pore dekhte chai.")

She gave me an indulgent, at the same time an exasperated look and said, "It's difficult to cope with your funny demands." ("Tor odbhut sob bayna. Ar parina.")

She started looking into the cupboard and after a long search she found an old chemise. She gave a winner's smile and showed the chemise to me. She turned back from me, and took off the sari. I felt thankful to her for letting me see her backside again. She didn't rush to put on the chemise and started tying her hair in a braid. After the hair was done, she got busy in sprinkling talc on her body. She dabbed talc on her bum and finally sprayed cologne. From the movement of her hand I realised she sprayed cologne in her armpits, cleavage and wow, at the crotch! She now put on the chemise and faced me. The chemise was a little too small for her and it snugly hugged her soft body. It didn't reach her feet and ended at her calves. I was enamoured to see her lovely body clad in white thin fabric, letting me view her body particularly her breasts with brown aureoles & nipples and the dark large patch between her thighs. I felt the thin cover made her body more exciting.

As she was about to switch off the lamp, I told her not to. As she looked at me questioningly, I said I wanted to chat with her for a long time and wanted to see her face. ("Ami onekkhson tomar songe golpo korbo. Mukh dekhte na pele golpo korar moja nei.") Actually, I didn't want her rich body to disappear in darkness. She mumbled to say I was forcing her to keep awake till late night ("Amake rat jagte badhyo korbi dekhchhi.") and lay down by my side and she was on her back. The warmth and the aroma of her body gave me a heavenly sensation. I sat up and looked at her beautiful heart shaped face, with bright & loving eyes, chiselled nose and sensual pink lips.

rubysen
rubysen
680 Followers