Adoration

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
krr1957
krr1957
1,570 Followers

The immediate pressure almost made me withdraw but I held fast and she adjusted to accommodate me.

It was hard to breathe but I calmed myself and allowed the sensations to register.

To begin with the taste was chemically clean but it was overtaken by a musky fullness which was flavoured by her arousal. I began to thrust my tongue a little to present the whole surface and this had the added bonus of increasing her excitement.

I could feel her contractions becoming less controlled and I had no doubt that it was as much to do with the fact of my abasement as it was the physical manifestations.

She was squeezing firmly enough to expel me but I rode with it and each time she relaxed a little I was able to drive deeper within her.

"Oh God! That's so good!"

Suddenly her fingers were in front of me beating a furious rhythm on her clitoris.

"Don't move!"

I was going nowhere but I was a little distressed; my face was flushed and I seemed to be breathing more moisture than air. She was either unaware or uncaring as she drove herself on and then, with one last, painful, tightening she started to come.

Held in place we shared together the ebb and flow of the tide of pleasure that washed over her causing her to cry out with the relief of it. When, at last, she was completely drained her body went limp and I moved away.

Laying there, sated, she looked more beautiful than ever and I tenderly helped her to disengage her legs from the arms of the chair. She opened her eyes and smiled at me.

"You are something else..."

I felt a surge of pride at her words but I also felt a little ill at ease. By any measure my behaviour had been aberrant, and I was feeling the physical strain of what I had gone through, but I was suffused by an incredible sense of wellbeing.

"Undress for me."

I was happy to oblige, pleased that I was not to be simply dismissed and glad to free myself of the damp mess that my clothes had become.

As I stripped I saw something akin to lust in her eyes and I teased her a little. It was nice to be reminded that I too was an object of desire and, despite her clearly stated agenda, I dared hope that there might be something more.

She leant forward to retrieve the cushion that I had knelt on, for what seemed like hours, and tossed it onto the floor a little further away.

"Lie down. I want to watch you make yourself come."

I was a little uncertain but I finally lay at full length on the floor with my head supported by the cushion. After a pause I opened my legs a little and put my fingers to my sex.

Within seconds I knew that I was going to come quickly. Whilst tending to her my arousal had been more mental than physical but now I needed to open the safety valve and find release.

"Raise your knees."

Even now I was reticent but I did as she asked allowing her to look directly between my legs. I felt like a whore but the thought of her watching excited me immeasurably. Once again I played out a little drama moaning and raising my hips slightly as I pushed my fingers deep inside.

I needed to come but now, at the same time, I wanted her to desire me. So I held back, teasing myself mercilessly, running my hands sensuously over my legs and body.

I did not look at her. I closed my eyes and lost myself in my own performance until I could wait no longer. I brought my fingertips back to my tender clitoris and allowed the countdown to begin.

I was crying with both the effort and the pleasure of it and I was there on the very brink when I opened my eyes to find her posed above me. As my sex went into meltdown she slowly lowered herself and sealed me in her womanhood...

Chapter 7

I stayed with her until morning and when I took my leave we exchanged business cards. It seemed totally incongruous in light of what had passed between us but, over dinner, I had imparted a little of my mission to San Diego and she had expressed a genuine wish to assist in any way she could.

We also parted with a tacit understanding that it was a one time affair, intense, never to be forgotten, but we both had different paths to travel.

Back in my own room I slept until early afternoon and then made ready. Tate had her practise in the gaslamp quarter and I decided to take a walk. In the event her office was hard to find and, from the outside, it did not look like the home of a major law firm but looks were deceptive.

Inside it was plushly appointed with many of the original fittings lovingly restored. I announced myself at the reception desk and then there seemed to be a problem as the receptionist put through a call and had to repeat my name in an exaggerated manner. I smiled inwardly hoping that my unexpected visit had caused

sufficient consternation.

Tate herself came out to meet me beaming her effusive California smile. She made much of being delighted to see me whilst at the same time chiding me for not announcing my visit.

This was only the third time that we had met face to face, my husband having carried out the major negotiations, and now I looked at her in a new light.

I knew that, coincidently, we were born on the same day but I thought I was aging better. She was a beautiful woman, with a body pampered by gym and diet, but the stress of her job was beginning to show in her face.

Tate was still making small talk when I cut right across her.

"Why isn't the contract signed?"

She was caught unawares but, to her credit, she recovered quickly.

"You weren't there for the conference call, you couldn't be contacted, and so I postponed the signing."

"Tate, can I remind you that it was you that suggested the video conference call 'hands across the water' approach. I wanted the contract signed in London with no fanfare."

She smiled in a placating manner.

"Look, the Koreans appreciate this sort of thing..."

I fired back a little more tersely that I intended.

"You knew my concerns about the share price. You were empowered to sign whether I was available or not."

Now she was a little flustered and she began to dissemble. .

"With the accident and everything..."

"Tate, you can't have known about the accident until well after the event."

I had her on the back foot and I pressed my advantage.

"Besides which, I do not appear to have been inundated with calls or messages. I thought you would have been concerned."

For a second she looked puzzled but then her expression changed as she saw her chance to come back at me.

"I couldn't come to London with the Koreans still in town but I sent one of our best people."

"So who is he? Why hasn't he been in touch?"

"It wasn't a 'he'. Her name is Fielding. Ellen Fielding.."

Chapter 8

I needed time to order my thoughts. I left Tate and agreed to meet later when tempers had cooled.

My mind was still buzzing as I left the building and I was tapped on the shoulder. I whirled around to be confronted by Fielding herself and I almost struck her. She looked genuinely hurt by my reaction but she tugged my arm urgently.

"We have to talk. There's a coffee bar across the street."

I calmed myself a little and, having ordered coffee, we sat down.

"No bullshit. Just tell me who you are and what you want."

"I'm a lawyer, specialising in UK intellectual property rights. Tate's firm were offering a six month contract to an English qualified lawyer to deal specifically with the new business you brought their way. I couldn't turn it down. Six months in the States and a chance to meet you in person."

"Why should that be important to you?"

"Because I was, or should say, am, infatuated with you. I admire everything you have achieved and, as a lesbian, I lusted after you from afar."

"You are beginning to scare me..."

She looked crestfallen.

"Look, I know how this appears. I never had any intention of things turning out as they did. I had even convinced myself that we were destined never to meet until events overtook us."

"So why the mystery over the contract?"

"You had to work it out for yourself or you would not have believed me."

"This has something to do with my husband doesn't it?"

She said nothing and allowed me to speculate.

"He'd driven along that road a hundred times before; he'd even complained about his phone signal. It was just too coincidental that we broke down just there, out of contact, when I was scheduled to take the video conference."

"I guess that the accident was not part of his planning. I am also guessing that he was short-selling. If he took an option to sell shares in my company with the pre-knowledge that the contract was not signed on time, and the speculative publicity that would generate, he stood to make money. He had even joked with me about it."

"He knew I wanted no part of it: any hint of insider dealing would bring the roof down on my head."

"Now I'm thinking that he colluded with Tate to do just that. What I don't understand is why. We are already wealthy by any standards and what did Tate stand to gain?"

And then it all fell into place.

I should have seen it. She was certainly his type, above medium height, nice legs and impressive bust.

"They were having an affair weren't they?"

Ellen nodded and then spoke timidly.

"If I told you, you would have thought that I was simply serving my own ends, trying to drive you apart."

"But why the scam?"

"My guess? Tate is a self-made woman, that's probably what attracted him. She would have him but she would not support him financially. So he needed his own war chest to fight you in the divorce courts. He wanted to get rich the easy way."

"Can I prove any of this?"

"I've checked Tate's files. There's no evidence."

"There must be something."

"She has a laptop; stays with her at all times. I could try and steal it for you."

"You would do that?"

"Ethically, I don't like what's going on and so I'm heading back to the UK. I've nothing to lose. Besides, I've fallen for you in a big way."

My consternation must have shown but she smiled quickly.

"I know I must seem like a kook and I am not proud of the way that I have gone about things. I know that I was trying to live a fantasy but I am just grateful for those few precious hours. When I get back you'll never hear from me again."

The tenderness of her expression touched me more than I would have imagined and I had to resist the urge to reach out to her.

"I don't want you to steal for me. If she brings it this evening I'll try and get a look at it."

"It will be encrypted. You'll have to find someone who can break into it for you..."

She giggled.

"...or you could torture her for the password."

Chapter 9

She was naked and terrified. She could not move and her eyes took in the blankness of the white ceiling above her. She wanted to cry out but the gag robbed her of her voice.

She was desperately trying to gather her thoughts but she was still befuddled by the drug. It had been easy enough to slip it into her drink but that made it no easier on my conscience.

To all intents and purposes she simply looked inebriated as I escorted her from the bar but, once inside my room, she had collapsed frighteningly quickly. The assurances that the effects were short-lived seemed hollow, and I was seconds away from calling an ambulance, but once she was on the bed she started to come round.

Undressing her seemed like an invasion of privacy but I had only to remind myself about what she had intended for me.

Her body was lean, with a healthy all-over tan, and her restraints drew attention to the finely honed muscles of her arms and legs but I was fascinated by her breasts. They were heavy, nicely shaped and, if she owed anything to the surgeon's knife, it was money well spent. Without closer examination I could not tell.

Her nipples were ovate and a dusky shade of rose. In the slight chill of the room they had hardened and I was sorely tempted to touch them.

The worst had been opening her legs. It was taboo in so many ways but I could not keep from glancing at her sex. It was a flat plane but with a long, pronounced, division. It seemed barely closed as if a gentle breath of air would set it asunder.

She was shaved but was, for some reason, allowing it to grow out and the resultant auburn tinge was slightly at odds with her expensively dark coiffure.

She calmed herself a little and lifted her head but her face became a blaze of anger when she saw me. Pieces must have fallen back into place because she began to tug furiously at her restraints and shouted in spite of the gag.

The restraints themselves were chillingly impressive, especially at such short notice. They looked like handcuffs but each had a small ratchet which could be used to adjust the length of chain.

As she continued to scream muffled invective I moved around the four corners of the bed and made the bindings a little tighter.

After a few moments she quietened down and tried a more placatory approach but I simply ignored her. As hoped, she had brought her laptop with her and I set it up on the bedside table. It booted up but then it froze demanding a password.

I walked back into her field of view.

"Are you going to tell me the password? Just nod for yes."

The greater part of me hoped that she would already be sufficiently persuaded to nod but yet another secretly wanted her to resist. That I was motivated by revenge was not in doubt but there was also the unexpected thrill of having her helpless which produced a purely sexual charge.

She shouted something which might have been "Bitch!" and her eyes glared defiance. Powerless as she was she was still prepared to challenge me.

That changed when she saw that I was not alone.

Sabeen came and stood next to me and must have presented a frightening apparition. When I first broached the idea with her I was afraid that she would dismiss me out of hand but she had entered into the enterprise with an almost worrying enthusiasm.

She had procured all of the equipment in the course of the afternoon, including the sedative that I had administered, and now she was dressed for the part.

She wore a short black skirt with a matching cropped top which fought to contain her impressive breasts. Her long dark hair was gathered in a pony tail which hung mid way down her back and her heavy make-up, not least her blood red lipstick, gave her features a sinister cast. She completed her ensemble with a pair of spike heeled shoes which added another five inches to her already impressive height.

I thought that it was far too theatrical but she had lectured me on the benefits of a psychological dominion versus the purely physical, something I had already experienced at first hand.

One look at Tate's face bore out the truth of her contention. On seeing this vision of darkness looming over her the blood drained from her cheeks. She tried to speak but the gag rendered her questions incomprehensible.

Sabeen waited for a moment and then glided onto the bed. She pinned Tate's outstretched arms with her knees and raised herself just enough to allow her to see that, beneath her abbreviated skirt, she was quite naked.

Tate now had an inkling of what was in store for her and she shook her head in furious denial.

Sabeen waited patiently and then brought her knees a little closer together to deny her victim freedom of movement. Once she was still Sabeen spoke once more.

"Now this is how it's going to work. In a moment I am going to remove your gag...then you are going to lick me to an orgasm."

This precipitated another bout of struggling but the combination of Sabeen's weight and the tight bindings made it a futile effort.

"I assume, from your reaction, that you have not had this particular pleasure before which makes it all the more delightful for me."

She reached behind Tate's head and unfastened the gag but, before removing the plug of rubber that stopped her mouth, she spoke again.

"I'm assuming that you are going to scream, in fact I would be disappointed if you didn't, but I would remind you that these business suites are fully soundproofed.

With that she slipped the gag free altogether and, after taking a second or two to adjust her jaw, Tate gave forth.

"Get off of me you fucking bitch..! or so help me!"

Sabeen remained immobile, completely unfazed, and Tate tried a new tack.

"If I am not free in the next thirty seconds I will make sure that you rot in the filthiest prison that this State has to offer."

Sabeen appeared to contemplate this for a moment before replying.

"So, you know my name? You can prove any of this ever happened? I guess you could prove that you were in this room but as far as anyone knows you came up here for a little consensual lesbian sex with one of your clients. That should go down well with your partners."

I thought that Tate was going to go apoplectic. She screamed wildly and despite Sabeen's assurances I was sure someone would hear.

It was a full minute before she calmed herself a little and spat her next words with a full measure of venom.

"Come near me and I will rip you apart..."

She bared her teeth and, for a moment, her features were no longer those of a beautiful young woman but instead took on a feral quality.

Sabeen looked, for all the world, like someone who had heard it all before and I began to wonder just what I might have unleashed. I should have asked for the password again, and given Tate a chance to spare herself, but, now that it had started, I had to know how the drama would unfold.

Without replying to the threat Sabeen calmly reached for the fastenings of her skirt and provocatively removed it all together.

"I want to watch you when you submit to me."

Tate lunged her head forward with an unexpected violence but Sabeen was just out of reach. She brushed a stray hair from her forehead and spoke as though nothing had happened.

"We can do this one of two ways. You could make it easy on yourself..."

Tate gave another scream but this time one of shock. She now knew that there was a fourth person in the room as she felt a warm hand caressing her sex. She bucked viciously but, within seconds, knowing fingers had begun to tease out unwanted sensations of pleasure.

Her eyes stared into space and she began to pant but as quickly as they had come they were gone. She tried to see past Sabeen who picked up her sentence as if there had not been an interruption.

"...or you can do it the hard way."

There was an innocuous swish of air and then Tate's body jolted as if charged with electricity. She gave a delayed scream but a second swish heralded more pain to be followed quickly by a third and forth.

The flail looked like something that might be used to deter flies in the sub-continent. Its myriad thin strands were gathered into a platted handle, which made it easy to wield.

It caused a sharp, burning, pain over a wide area but it passed quickly as I could now attest. When, late in the day, I had begun to have second thoughts Sabeen persuaded me to try it for myself. She had struck me twice across my bare behind and I had leapt up trying to rub away the pain. Now, just a couple of hours later, there was not a mark to be seen.

I took a quick look at Tate's thighs which were flaming red but the pain was eased as a single finger pushed deep inside her sex.

For a few seconds her body writhed as she fought the stinging glow but, in so doing, she impaled herself more fully and now a thumb came into play on her clitoris.

Sabeen had explained that, if done carefully, the pain would meld with the growing arousal increasing its intensity and this was borne out by the expression on Tate's face.

In spite of her torment there was a look of growing rapture and Sabeen chose this moment to slide forward.

krr1957
krr1957
1,570 Followers