Adoration

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
krr1957
krr1957
1,570 Followers

She looked smug, believing that she had aroused me from the outset, and, for some reason, it annoyed me. I spoke a little tersely and, again, my words seemed alien.

"Kiss them..."

She glanced up me and then, with just a hint of distaste, she returned her gaze to my panties. She hesitated, as she summoned up the nerve, and then leaned inwards.

It was the lightest of touches with her lips and no more but I was in not in mood to let her off so easily.

"Lick them...nice and slowly."

This time she paused just a little longer, and I feared that I had pushed her too far, but, eventually, she bowed her head and licked.

The physical sensation was nice but it was overwhelmed by the thrill of depravity.

"Don't stop..."

My panties were blue silk and, as she licked again, they quickly became sodden. This was not what she wanted, nor expected, but just knowing that increased my arousal. Every pass of her tongue made me leak more and I quickly reached the threshold of a climax.

For a few, surreal, seconds I thought about the meeting that I would be chairing in this very room the following morning and, for some bizarre reason, that took me over the edge.

I held her to me as it broke quickly and messily and I heard myself growling under my breath. It did not take long and she looked relieved when I finally released her.

Her impeccably applied make-up was a total mess and she now looked uncertain but I was not finished yet. I lifted myself fractionally from the seat.

"Take them off..."

She was uneasy, unsure now what she had gotten herself in to, but she took my clammy panties and pulled them down my legs. She was left holding them between two fingers and looked for somewhere to deposit them.

"Put them in your bag..."

She looked at me in disbelief but I raised an eyebrow daring her to defy me. Her petite handbag was on the floor beside her and she reluctantly squeezed the damp silk inside.

Her reluctance amused me in some dark way but I also found it stirring. When she looked up at me again I kept her off balance.

"Clean me up..."

My sex was wet and livid, not altogether edifying, but this time she showed less disinclination. More importantly, she showed herself to be skilful.

She used the flat of her tongue to preen me but, having got my measure, she began a more thorough survey. It was not long before the tables were turned she had me at her mercy. Perhaps in revenge for my initial behaviour she teased me to the brink of orgasm a number of times before she finally set me free with her tongue rooted deep inside me.

That evening I was crippled with remorse. On more sombre reflection I would like to think that her forthright approach was about more than just an employment offer. As it was I could not give her a job; it would have made things far too complicated.

What I did do was put in a word for her with a friend of mine who ran a wine distribution business. She was offered a general role that combined secretarial with some 'front of house' for which she was manifestly qualified.

To the best of my knowledge my friend, Denise, is strictly heterosexual but really knows how to let her hair down. I often sit and wonder...

As to me, the encounter shook me up but it brought me to an understanding that I was looking for something more than just a sexual thrill. It made me re-examine the depth my relationships with Penny and Ellen.

By the standards of most people either alternative was offbeat. Could I be happy living in adoration of Penny or would I be happier with the unquestioning devotion of Ellen?

It was a while before I made my decision and determined to give it a try. I bought champagne and flowers and after her initial shock on opening the door to me I was rewarded with a loving look of instant understanding.

krr1957
krr1957
1,570 Followers