Adorned with Pearls

Story Info
A string of pearls ignites a passion.
643 words
3.63
13.3k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was late in the afternoon when my husband John came home from the art studio we owned. I was in the kitchen making dinner and when he came in he said that he had sold a few paintings that day which was excellent news. I informed him that our children were going to be staying with friends that night. This gave us an opportunity for a peaceful evening to ourselves.

John went to the bathroom to splash some water on his face and get out of his binding suit and into his usual sweats. He came back toward the kitchen and went into the den and put a Pearl Jam CD into the stereo. He came into the kitchen and placed his hands on my shoulders and inhaled the aromas coming from the food on the stove. I told him to get two plates, he did. I served dinner and we sat down to eat. When I sat down I noticed him fumbling through a sack he had brought in.

When his hands rose from the sack he held a black velvet pouch. He took my hand and placed the pouch into my hand. I quickly opened the pouch and drew out the most incredible string of pearls I had ever seen in my life. I was unable to speak or even breathe upon seeing the pearls. I didn't enquire as to their origin, I just gasped. John stood to place them around my neck. They felt incredible. I was speechless.

I gazed up into John's eyes and he leaned in and kissed me. I kissed back with a deep surge of passion. I stood from my chair our lips remaining locked and our tounges dancing together. He scooped me up into his arms and carried me into our living room lying me back on the sofa. His body pressed against mine as he kissed me deep. One of his hand roamed down and groped my breast. The hand drifted downward and slipped beneath my dress rubbing my mound through my now damp panties. We broke the kiss long enough for me to remove his shirt.

We kissed again then his other hand start pulling up my dress. He reached under me and lowered the zipper of the dress. The dress fell away from my shoulders exposing my bare breast. He suckled on them passionately as he fondled my dripping pussy. He moved his mouth from my hardened nipples down my body circling his tongue in my navel as his hands removed my soaked panties. He kissed and licked further downward until his face was buried into my pussy. He licked and slurped and sucked my pussy with an incredible hunger. He placed three fingers into me and started furiously finger fucking my hot cunt. His mouth then started sucking hard on my clit bring me to a tremendous heart moving orgasm. His mouth came back up to mine and I could taste my juices on his mouth which excited me more. I felt the head of his rigid cock at the entrance to my pussy. He slid in nice and slow and then he started pumping.

He fucked me with a mid-speed rhythm which soon changed to a fast mind boggling fuck. He was fucking me with everything in him. My nails dug into his back as my orgasm began. My body convulsed and tingled as he shot his load into me. He collapsed upon me and we cuddled till morning listening to Pearl Jam playing all the while. I had not been fucked like that since grade school, but I thoroughly enjoyed that. Now as a suggestive piece I wear the pearls to let him know I want to be made love to just like that night. Guess our children will be sleeping over at their friends' houses more often.