Adrian: Shared Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After we ordered, she excused herself to go to the bathroom. When she got back, she said, “I have a gift for you.” She glanced down at her open purse between us and I almost passed out. Laying on top of her other stuff was her panties! She laughed at my expression.

“Well, you asked.” Considering her modesty, this was a real surprise and caused an instant erection. I knew that the least opening of her legs would give those guys a direct shot of her pussy.

As good as it was the meal became secondary. The men across the way had noticed her as soon as we came in and had starting to quietly nudge each other to draw each other’s attention to Adrian without alerting the women around them. I was having as much difficulty trying to avoid too much direct eye contact with them as they were trying to keep from just staring at Adrian. She definitely had their attention and I didn’t want to discourage that.

“Those guys are almost staring at me.” It was a quiet statement of fact that she muttered under her breath. Her legs were pressed together, but there was still a lot to be seen.

“I know. Do you like it?”

There was no answer. That in its self was a small victory. She hadn’t said no.

“Do you find their attention exciting?” I pressed it since she had not answered.

“A little.” It took a few seconds before she apparently wrestled with the question and then answered.

“Me, too.”

“You like for other men to look at me?”

“Of course. You’re beautiful.” Surprisingly, that answer seemed to please her. I decided to move forward, all the time keeping steady glances at our guests at the next tables.

“Move your left knee over to touch mine.” In order to do so, she would have to spread her legs about six inches. As short as the skirt was, that would be more than enough to allow a great look at her crotch.

“No. They’ll be able to look all the way up my dress.” She continued to eat slowly. We were having no conversation except for this.

“I want them to see you a little. Come on. Do this for me.” I knew she wouldn’t.

“You know, this is what I get for letting you spoil me.” With that, and much to my astonishment, her left knee moved over to touch mine. I don’t know who caught their breath the hardest; me, her or them. I became even harder, I felt her give a little shudder and their eyes opened wide.

I wanted to ask her to spread even wider, but decided she was being more than willing and I didn’t want to turn this from erotic to obscene for her. Her face was flushed and both of us had difficulty finishing our meal. It could be my imagination, but I think she was starting to wiggle her ass on the booth seat as if she were trying to rub her clit on it. When we did finish eating I insisted we stay until they left, not willing to give up the moment. I think those guys were thinking the same thing because they didn’t move after their table was cleared.

Finally, they got up and left. So as not to come into direct contact with them, I waited a few minutes before we got up, giving them time to clear out. She must have known what I was doing because she said, “Thanks for waiting,” when we got up.

As soon as we got in the car, I reached over and opened her legs. When she had gone braless the night before, she was very wet when we got home. After tonight’s event, she was absolutely slush! If I had any doubts about her real reactions to exposing herself, they were quickly expelled. Given the chance, she was obviously a real exhibitionist. In the following months it became a regular game we played.

I rubbed her gently for a few minutes, bringing her even higher, then removed my hand and just sat there. After a minute or so, she knew what I wanted. She leaned back against the car door, opened her legs so I could see her well with the light from the parking lot, and commenced to masturbate. It took no time for the moment to come, and it did with an explosion. I couldn’t believe how loud she became, glancing around to see if we had any nearby company. We didn’t, and I let her wail. It was the first time a woman ever masturbated in my car and I made a mental note that it was not going to be the last. It was really an experience!

TITS AND ASS

Without trying to give a blow by blow of our sex life after that, I will pass on two things that happened.

We were in my hotel room one night and she was one top of me, straddling me while she was sitting straight up and riding my cock. She had already come a couple of times that evening and this was a real slow fuck that was giving me a chance to really admire her as she sat on me. She started massaging her breasts, starting very slowly at first then becoming more aggressive. Within five minutes she was pulling on her own nipples so hard that I almost cringed with the thought of the pain she must be feeling. Evidently she didn’t share those thoughts with me as she started bouncing on me and had an explosive orgasm. It was at that point that I fully realized how much a part of a woman’s sex drive is centered on her breasts. I never forgot it.

Not long after that, one night as she was starting to enter an orgasm, I was gently rubbing her ass, enjoying the huge amount of moisture running from her pussy down between her cheeks. I had done it many times before, but for some reason that night I gently slipped just a digit or two of my finger up her ass. She reacted immediately with a nice, low moan so I kept it there until she was completely through coming.

After that it became the norm rather than the exception and she was very open to it even though we never discussed it. One night she was straddling me, just sliding up and down the length of my cock rather than it being inside her. She was very wet and when I knew she was ready for me, instead of entering her pussy I slid the head up and down her pussy a few times to lubricate it real well, then pressed it gently against her ass. Never pressing the issue or trying to force it, I just moved it slightly up and down across her anus. She caught her breath and after a minute or so started making those little moans I was so familiar with. I moved my hand and just let her take control to see what she would do.

To my surprise, she moved her hand down between us and gently pressed it against her ass. Then, very slowly, she started moving down on it. With little mewing sounds coming out of her, I bet it took five minutes but she slowly but surely took me in her, always with her doing everything and me just lying there in silent awe. I had always heard stories about some women enjoying taking it up the ass but I had never been part of it. Before this happened, I had always thought it was a myth. I’m not saying we did it every day after that, but it became an important part of our sex life.

THE LAST, FAST GOOD-BYE

I had a tendency to arrive on my visits with her on Thursday nights. When I was very close to the time that I had to leave for an assignment in the Pacific I had some extra time from work and arrived on a Wednesday. It was already dark when I checked into my hotel and drove to her house. To my surprise there was a strange car in her drive. I assumed it was a family member visiting and left to go eat. Returning to her house, I found the car still there.

Making a decision to check things out before giving it up and just going back to the hotel, I parked down the street and walked back to her house. She had a carport with an entry that went directly into her living room. The door had a small window that I could see through. When I looked in, I was shocked to see her husband sitting there!!

They were involved in a very unhappy conversation, evidently, and it didn’t take very long for me to figure out that it concerned the two of us. He either strongly suspected or absolutely knew that I had come back into Adrian’s life. He would rant and rave and then go quiet. She cried softly at times and wrung her hands. She was obviously in some level of fear and I felt sorry for her, but I didn’t feel she was in any danger.

After an hour or so they turned off the lights and moved to the bedroom. She lived in a duplex with a wooden fence around her back yard, so I quietly moved around to see if I could see anything. Looking back, I can’t believe I was so careless but at the time my heart was sad and beating hard.

Of course, I had no idea how long he had been there; hours or days. I knew her windows were very poorly covered and would provide me a view. Sure enough, I watched them undress and prepare for bed. He was back in a belligerent mood and started talking to her about having sex with me. Having being caught in our relationship again, she was being very accommodating to him; I’m sure in order to appease him. I also didn’t know if they had already had sex since his return and if so, how much.

I watched as he had her stand up and strip naked. Sitting on the edge of the bed, he motioned her over and pulled her head down to his lap. On his instructions, she slowly started giving him a blowjob. Even though I don’t particularly enjoy receiving oral sex and the conditions were unsettling, I was very surprised at how erotic it was to watch them. She worked hard to please him and by the look on his face she was doing a great job.

Then, out of nowhere and with no warning, he pulled her up and had her get on the edge of the bed on her hands and knees. This put her ass on a level with his cock. Abruptly and with no lubrication, he apparently shoved his cock up her ass. She cried out loudly and tried moving forward to escape the sudden intrusion, but he used his hands to hold her in place as her slid himself into her. She was crying and begging him to stop but he continued. It lasted just a few minutes before he came in her. I guess the punishment he was giving her provided him more pleasure than he could take. As soon as he finished, I saw him grab a cigarette and knew he might step out where I was. Ashamed of my reaction to all of this, I left with a heavy, hurting heart and a massive hard on.

I knew she was going to be worried about me showing up the next night, not knowing the situation, so I left a real small note on her windshield knowing she would be the first one up and out in the morning to go to work. All it said was “HI208.” I knew she would recognize my writing and know that I was in room 208 at the Holiday Inn just down the street from where she worked where I normally stayed.

Sure enough, after a sleepless night there was a tap on my door at 7:30 in the morning. I wasn’t surprised to see her when I opened the door. Crying, she fell into my arms. Not talking at all, I just held her and let her cry. Finally, she quieted down and we spoke.

“It’s over, isn’t it?” My voice was quiet and shaking, I’m sure.

“Yes. We have to stop it.” I knew she was right.

We spoke and held hands for a while. I knew that I wasn’t going to let her out of there without a good-bye fuck but didn’t want to force it. I wanted it to be her idea. I also noticed that she was sitting very gingerly on the very edge of the bed, which I thought was strange. When I finally made a move on her, she recoiled as if in pain.

“I want to see you one more time. Stand up.” She protested, but I decided to press it and insisted. She stood up slowly and started crying again. When I unzipped her short dress and removed her panties I saw the reason why. I was furious. Her ass was covered with ugly red welts where he had used a belt on her after I had left.

I exploded in anger, but she told me it was her fault and she should have been punished and that it wasn’t as bad as it looked. He had been careful not to leave marks that you could have seen on her legs.

I know this seems abrupt, but this is what happened. She called in to work to report that she had car problems and would be an hour late. Very carefully, we had very slow, very tender and very wonderful sex. She got up, got dressed, we kissed each other deeply and she walked out the door.

I never saw or hear from her again. I guess that it would all have been a very neat little episode of my life except that I had fallen in love with her. It took me a long time to get over her and even then it has never really gone away.

After several years I finally married a really nice, pretty lady. Just happens she loves to masturbate for me, especially when we are on a trip in the car, loves taking it up the ass to the point she request it at times, and never hesitates to flash when we’re out in public. Go figure!!

This is a true story. It started in June of 1995 and ended in March 1996.

Now, let me first go ahead and acknowledge what I did was wrong. I don’t need any comments to remind me of that. What I WOULD like to know is if you, either male or female, have ever had an experience with a married person and did it turn out any different than mine. Send me your comments. I’d really like to hear your story.

12