Adriana Becomes a Werewolf

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"D-d-don't call me cupcake you prick!" She trembled, astonished at how quickly the cold had overrun her body. "I'm still an-angry at y-y-you!"

"We need to get you inside," said Ulfr with a smile and a touch of pride at how she was handling herself.

"A cup of coffee would be nice too," she smiled bravely.

He dragged her along with him like a Neanderthal, but she didn't care. Actually, she was grateful he'd been with her or otherwise she wasn't sure she could have made it on her own. The mountain wind made her skin ache with cold. Her steps were clumsy and only Ulfr's hold on her made it possible for her to keep walking.

They succeeded in topping the hill and the tall undergrowth that had lined the path vanished. She looked up and saw the cabin. It wasn't much to look at but it was dry on the inside.

"There doesn't seem to be anybody home!" The word came out from her cold lips.

Ulfr rubbed her arms and back. "Just move it! We need to get out of the rain and out of these wet clothes."

"Finally making your move, eh?" She laughed awkwardly as she staggered behind him. She'd fantasized about taking her clothes off for Ulfr but never when she was freezing or in front of her great-grandaunt.

He guided her into the safety of the cabin and went directly to the fireplace. A pile of logs were already laid out and he grabbed a match, igniting the twigs at the bottom. Adriana went to the table and placed the basket down. There was a letter directed to her.

"Dear Adriana," she read out loud. "I'm feeling sick and have gone to a friend's house for the whole winter. Go back down the mountain--" Adriana cleared her voice and stopped reading. She turned to Ulfr astonished. "How did she know I was coming up here? Even I didn't know I was coming until this morning."

"What assholes," he said sinking down onto a hard stiff-backed chair.

Ulfr rolled his eyes and swore silently. Those idiots had gotten his orders wrong. Now there was no way he could leave Adriana all alone on the mountains. He couldn't control himself anymore.

Lust burned through him like fire. Yearning, sexual yearning, for too long suppressed, rammed down his resistance. His eyes dilated completely black; by some miracle he managed to suppress the rest of his transformation. Shuddering, he fought the urge to bite her. The struggle to maintain control over his mind was a Herculean feat.

"Why are your pupils so dilated, Ulfr?" Adriana asked through chattering teeth.

Standing up, his mouth curled into a slight sneer. "It's all the better to see you with my dear ..."

'He's going to kill me.' She actually believed for one hysterical moment that he was a serial killer or that he was on drugs.

Perhaps sensing danger she staggered backward, turning away from him. There was no place for her to run, but reflexively her body sprinted towards the door. He clutched her shoulders, and he pulled her against him. Adriana was pressed against his hard, hot body and she gasped when he slid an arm around her upper body and his hand cupped her breast.

"Hey!" She objected, but he ignored it. He squeezed firmly and twirled his thumb over her nipple, which hardened into a rigid bead at the erotic stimulation of his touch. Her body suddenly felt hot with need.

"Lout," she slapped him breathlessly. "You're taking advantage of a defenceless woman!"

Disregarding her slap he rubbed his thumbs over her nipples and vibrations tingled through her. She arched her back a little, offering more of her chest to his touch.

"Well if you feel that way ..." he said with a smirk.

She was going to slap him again for smirking, but stopped herself. His hold on her with his hand had slackened, and she took one step back. "Are you going to run to the hills now like you did before?"

He chuckled and reeled her back into his iron grip. "No. I should've trusted you, but now it's too late." There was a wild look in his dark eyes as he examined her. "I only hope you can forgive me afterwards."

Adriana didn't understand what he meant by the last comment and she didn't care. He was probably married or high on drugs, but it didn't matter. Not right now. Right now Ulfr had need of her and she sensed that she could help him.

He took off his shirt and pulled her towards him. His muscular chest was hard and his nipples were light brown and pleasing to her eyes.

"Take it off," Ulfr spoke in a low, almost intimidating tone.

Fiercely, he pulled the shirt over her shoulders. She flushed in surprise and attempted to step back, but he held her with his hands, trapping her. He tossed the shirt across the room and his eyes locked on hers. Need tensed in the pit of her stomach when his hands cupped her breasts. He glanced at her chest as he fondled her.

"What are you doing," she mumbled, feeling blushed and confused.

"I need you Adriana." He lowered his head and tugged at her nipple with his teeth. "Please, no questions ..."

"Alright Ulfr," she croaked. "No questions for now ..."

She should've been objecting vociferously, but the moment was too incredible and erotic, and it clashed with her good sense. It felt in some strange way the right thing to do. He sucked her entire areola into his mouth. It felt wonderful.

She shifted her weight, rubbing her thighs against his leg trying to create some friction. She could feel a delightful sensation between her legs. She wriggled desperately. She wanted him in her.

She shivered as he undressed her trousers and boots. He took off his own clothes while passionately kissing and suckling her tongue. Seconds later she was naked on her back, legs splayed on top of the table. The fireplace was crackling with heat, but that wasn't the source of her overwhelming heat. Ulfrs' tongue licked her nipples slowly. When he bit down softly on the nipple she moaned slowly.

Opening her eyes she realised that Ulfr didn't look like his usual self. The face was the same but something wasn't the same in him. She'd never seen him naked before, but she now saw that he was advantageously endowed.

"I should've guessed," she cocked an eyebrow.

"Is something wrong?" His voice slurred but he sounded concerned.

He was thick and long; his testicles hung heavy and full below his imposing erect member. "Oh nothing," she murmured absently. "I never thought you to be so ... endowed."

"You haven't seen anything yet." He grunted and she laughed quietly.

Adriana wondered for a moment if she wasn't dreaming all this. Was any of this possible? She studied the rest of him. He actually looked taller now probably six-seven and covered in thick muscles that looked like he could take down a bear. His member was proportionate as the rest of him.

Adriana was finally here. She laid spread before him, offering herself for his pleasure. Knowing that he was welcomed, that she wanted his touch, Ulfr sank down before her and placed his mouth against the insides of her thighs kissing them.

Everything was just as it ought to be. This was what he'd been craving for a whole year; her taste, her scent, the feel of her skin against his.

He had to have her like a werewolf!

Fear like he hadn't felt since he'd been a youth dug into his gut, squeezing itself around his genitals like an iron fist. She would leave him if he changed into a werewolf. He couldn't let her leave him. He needed her.

How long would it be before the wolf showed himself when he became too excited? Some of the changes had already begun, but his human side was still in control.

'Hold the wolf inside,' he told himself mentally. 'She'll never know what you are if you control yourself.'

She was wet and his!

The need to satisfy his werewolf clawed hard against him. The sweet scent of Adriana's cunt juices soothed the beast inside him. It was crucial that he consume her juices.

Ulfr had to taste and gorge himself on her juices. Her flesh burned him and he knew that this fire would save him. This fire could satisfy his werewolf forever. His cock was hard, impatient to plough inside her wet cunt but he held back.

He slipped his hands up her legs, cupping her buttocks in his palms and yanked her toward him, angling her hips upward. Adriana gasped but didn't object. The fleshy mounds of her asscheeks filled his hands.

He lowered his eyes. She was lying on her back on the table; her legs spread wide open and her hot cunt available to him.

Ulfr roared an animalistic roar which frightened Adriana, but her fears were forgotten when he fell forward and clamped her sex with his mouth. At first he merely tasted her, savouring the alluring flavour that ensnared him to her. He licked her slit, drinking the juices her body provided to him.

He mumbled between slurps. Her spicy taste enticed his tongue and he drank again.

He slithered his tongue inside her cunt and time seemed to almost stop. This was what his werewolf needed. He brushed his tongue along the inner edge of her vagina. Then he probed deep, as far as his tongue could reach.

Adriana gasped and with one hand pushed against him. She clasped her hands into his hair, using the locks as her harness to hold on.

Ulfr restricted her movements, holding her in place.

'Good grief!' What was Ulfr doing to her? This was pornographic.

His tongue flickered around her sex, paying extra attention on her clit before sweeping a long path across her moist, open flesh. Then he plunged his tongue inside stimulating the walls of her passage. His low, approving rumbles were stifled against her flesh.

"Ahh!" Adriana's head banged against the table.

Ulfr stopped, sucking on the sensitive clit which demanded his attention. He sucked in earnest. A throaty cry that broke from Adriana's lips and sitting up, she tried to dislodge Ulfr from his position. With a rough snarl, he placed a hand on her stomach pushed her back against the table and continued to suckle.

Suddenly the licks of his tongue changed into steady, regular pulses against her clit. She felt her eyes bulge as the world twirled in a downward tone in the central point between her thighs. She ground her cunt into his face -- struggling to bring him deeper. He growled and kept sucking harder.

He reached up and slid two long fingers inside her cunt. The build-up was mind-blowing. Adriana gasped as the blaze that had invaded her body blew apart.

She blinked stupidly and stared expressionlessly at the ceiling. Her heart beat violently in her chest and her breath struggled to catch up to the distressed beat. Fulfilment pulled her eyelids down. She slumped against the table and listened to the sound of Ulfr's pleased smacking noises.

His tongue trailed her bellybutton and she moaned.

How was it that he had such influence over her body? She opened her eyes and watched Ulfr feasting between her legs. He was completely engrossed as he carried on savouring her flesh, as if he couldn't get enough. She felt the hard pressure of his erection against her leg. Would he straddle her soon? She knew that sooner or later he had to release as well.

As if reading her mind he spread her sex wide with his fingers. She reached down with a hand and patted his head. Her breathing was becoming jagged, and her hips were bucking into his face. She needed to cum! She wanted to feel an orgasm. But it was not going to be ...

At least not yet!

The werewolf had worked the female up to just the right moment. If he pushed her any harder she'd be cumming on his face. Both her hands were on his head, insistently tugging him deeper into her tight snatch.

Ulfr stood up with his penis hard free and pointing upright at full salute for Adriana.

He slipped his fingers along her cunt lips as if testing her eagerness one more time before he embarked on the final assault. A spicy rush of her sexual fragrance wafted up and filled his nostrils.

Ulfr reached between her legs and captured a smear of her moisture with his fingertip. He lifted it to his lips, licking his middle finger before offering it to Adriana. She opened her mouth to receive the taste. Her eyes widened in amazement as she eagerly suckled the full length of Ulfr's finger. The flavour exploded in her mouth.

"More!" She pleaded much to her shock.

Ulfr's finger went back for more. Drips of her cream disappeared as she leaned forward and sucked the end of his finger into her mouth. She was surprised by the taste. His fingers were in front of her mouth again, and she accepted it greedily.

The time had come to satisfy his werewolf.

Ulfr wrapped his hands around her thighs and parted them as far as they would go, opening her for his pleasure. His manhood stood up stiff between his legs until it was pointing straight out towards Adriana's glistening moist cunt entrance. Lowering his big hands on her asscheeks he kneaded the soft flesh.

Breathing hard, Adriana opened her eyes and thought about his cock fucking her, knowing it'd hurt as it entered her, but wanting it anyway.

Adriana released a yielding sigh and lifted her hips up as if offering her cunt to him in submission. A blur coated Ulfr's mind. A vague memory of him as a werewolf mating with his female under the wolf's influence surfaced. Ulfr pushed it aside. He needed to fuck his mate as a human.

He took his right hand off her asscheek to wrap it around his thick penis and placed the head against her opening. The fragile control he'd maintained so far shattered as he felt her hot, moist passage ease for him. He moved forward, thrusting deep, entering her cunt. His howl echoed off the cabin walls as she hailed his penetration, clinging to him. He held himself motionless, delighting in the tight squeeze, listening to her breath coming in hard pants from her mouth. He prodded his hips inward, sinking his shaft a fraction deeper. A tiny gasp in the back of her throat made him pause.

"Does it hurt?" He asked, finding himself being only able to speak in singled syllable grunts.

Adriana shook her head. "I'm ok," she replied in the same breathless way. "Carry on!"

Ulfr lowered his head and began to leave light kisses along her neck, her shoulders, struggling to draw on his human strength, fighting the werewolf's urge to fuck her until she couldn't walk.

He held off until he felt it -- a slight sway of her hips as if she wanted more, wanted him deeper. He held her hips, his fingers jabbing into her flesh, and pulled back. With a long, firm thrust he rammed into her and was compensated with a moaned approval.

"Uhhh," she sighed pressing against the table and raising her hips for a deeper penetration. Each friction sent him in deeper and she took him, took all that he offered. In the pit of his soul he burst with triumph. This was the female for him.

An entire year of sexual abstinence pushed him to cum sooner but he wanted her to savour the moment too. Her breath grew louder with every thrust her took. Adriana couldn't get enough air into her lungs. She arched her back, wanting him deeper, wanting more of his cock.

His hips rammed into her spread thighs with a fleshy slap and a protesting creak from the table legs. His cock was a jackhammer as it ploughed into the disorientated female. A rush of powerful sexual fever overwhelmed her, rendering her drained and amazed as he pushed deeper, harder and faster.

Adriana's hands clutched the sides of the table which jerked and trembled at every thrust. She braced herself and let him pound into her. This was what she'd wanted. Climax was so close, so palpable. The pressure swelled around her clit, stimulated by the hysterical thrust into her cunt. She couldn't hold it back as her nails dug into his back as she was penetrated deeper.

"Ulfr!" Her back arched with incredible force and she cried out in blissful release.

The spicy wet fragrance of her cunt filled the cabin and Ulfr knew he could drown in it. He cherished the pleasure he gave her, watching her breasts wobble and shaking with each thrust, hearing the singing moans she made.

The beast in him growled and snarled. Ulfr fucked her with deeper and harder thrusts. He rammed it in hard, then pulled it back out and slammed it in again.

Another orgasm jolted through her body as her eyes swelled wide. Adriana held her breath because she hadn't been ready for another one so soon. Her legs fastened around his buttocks.

Her body trembled and her ass bounced up off the table without her commanding it, and then did it a second time. A loud moan of orgasmic fulfilment echoed out of the cabin. Ulfr groaned as his cock was on the verge of release. His hands gripped her waist. He heaved her back and forth on the table, tugging her against his wild thrusts. His cock kept pumping into her.

Finally, unable to hold back any longer, Ulfr let out a cry as he trembled violently with his stiff cock impaled deep within her. Their orgasms joined as one racing through their bodies, their mouths locked together and Adriana felt his cum flooding in her. She grabbed his neck and her legs shot outward.

With a few final thrusts, Ulfr drained is balls into Adriana's womb. His cum began sliding down her legs. Adriana's eyes were closed as if blissfully asleep. Her mouth curled into a smile and her exhausted legs dangled flaccidly over the table.

"Take my seed," he whispered against her ear.

A cold shiver ran down her spine. There was something ominous about his words. His hand caressed her blonde hair.

Filling a female with his seed was like branding her as his mate for life. It was forbidden for werewolves, males and females, to mate with a human unless of course you chose to be bonded to a human for the remainder of your life. Vaginal secretions and semen acted as a method to modify the human giving them werewolf features, but it wasn't as permanent as a bite.

Just coming inside a human wasn't enough to completely change Adriana but it wasn't recommended either. Even now, he wanted to mark her as belonging to him. His seed had forged a bond between him and Adriana. Just one time wouldn't harm her but if he kept coming in her again and again, she'd be bonded to him. That bond could eventually be shattered but it would cause a great amount of pain for the both of them.

That was why not everybody could be transformed. The council of elders had the ultimate authority to decide who could be changed. Only an Alpha male under attenuating circumstances could go over the head of the council of elders.

Time was running out. It would be a full moon in three days and that meant telling her the truth or leaving her forever.

"Forgive me Adriana," he said.

She didn't hear him because her mind slipped into unconsciousness.

Ulfr simply lay on top of her limp body with his head cushioned on her breasts. The cabin grew eerily silent. Adriana was spent. She'd never felt anything remotely close to this. She felt truly like a woman and was well beyond sexually satisfied.

With his hands clutching the mounds of her bottom, Ulfr picked her up and carried her limp body to the bed.

12