Adriana's Wish

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PrincessErin
PrincessErin
1,429 Followers

In the middle of math class, she was called to the office.

"You wanted to see me?" She was trying to be nice to the secretary. She had been very sweet in helping her get things together for her substitute teacher the day after Jonathan died.

"There is a phone call for you on line one. You can take it in the conference room."

Adriana blinked and tried not to look confused. She had received phone calls in the past, but normally the secretary just took a message. The only other time she had been pulled out of class was when the principal needed to discuss something serious involving one of her students. She walked to the conference room and picked up the phone. She glanced at the call display and gasped. It was her ex-husband's law firm calling.

"This is Ms. Vicers."

"Hello. My name is Donald Anderson. I am the lawyer that is dealing with Jonathan Adams estate. Could you come in sometime this afternoon? There is something we need to discuss."

***

Adriana sat in the large boardroom of the law firm. The floor to ceiling windows overlooked the city landscape and the chairs were very comfortable. They were probably real leather and she was afraid of touching anything. Everything looked so clean and expensive. The door opened and an older man entered along with two women.

"Hello Ms. Vicers. I'm Donald Anderson. We spoke on the phone. This is Nancy and Joanne. They are here to help with the paperwork. Thank you for coming in on such short notice. I'll explain why you needed to come in quickly. I was the one that originally made up Jonathan's will. I was on holiday a few weeks last month and was not aware that he had made changes to his will. Were you aware of these changes?"

"No. I've only known him a few months. We were friends more than anything. What is this about?"

"Ms. Vicers. Jonathan changed his will and left most of his estate to you. You and your son Ethan were named specifically in his will. There is a lot of paperwork that needs to be completed."

Adriana sat stunned. She became even more shocked when she saw that his estate was a large fortune. If Adriana hadn't already been sitting down, she surely would have fainted. Her mind was racing with thoughts and one thought she had was to a wish she had made before meeting Jonathan. She wished she had more money to spend with Ethan. As she signed the papers she wanted nothing more then to take back that wish.

PrincessErin
PrincessErin
1,429 Followers