Adrift and Lonely

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

* * *

Seven months after the time Harrison and Karen first had sex Karen announced she was pregnant (attempted by mutual agreement). On that evening Irma took Harrison aside and showed him a beautiful painting of herself as a twenty-four-year old. Harrison thought of asking did she still clip or even shave but through one should not ask a lady such questions.

Next day Arnold King and his partner Harry Dwight appointed Harrison as general manager of their business that was no booming because it had acquired a solid reputation for innovation.

* * *

Six weeks after the legal dissolution of Harrison and Amanda's marriage he married Karen in the Civic Gardens in front of 128 guests. The wedding breakfast was also in the gardens in a beautifully decorated marquee.

At the hotel dinner later in the evening for family and closet friends, Paula the chief bridesmaid invited Harrison to sneak off with her to her room but he declined. Karen went without such an invitation because she was obviously pregnant but she didn't mind. Her gentleman husband had working hard to encourage her to act sexually responsible and to stop booze binging and smoking pot, achieving those goals before he'd agree for her to come off the pill.

Meanwhile, to Harrison's delight, he was now referred to professionally as an advertising guru. He knew he'd become a more affluent person, he couldn't miss knowing that, but he knew he'd become a better person and caught up on that same wave Karen had become a very much better and happier person. They now did everything together and no longer felt lonely and adrift.

THE END