Adrius' Noble Adventure - Intro

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You know, before you passed out earlier, I heard what you mumbled," Chiyo cooed, the clacks of her black high-heels resounding through the hut as she slowly walked towards him. "You've always fantasized about them, haven't you? Dreamt about them, lusted for them... But you've been stuck being a dog for a bunch of scumbags."

"D-don't come any closer..." Adrius mumbled in response, now blushing a deeper pink than the potions that adorned Chiyo's walls.

She ignored his warning and kept closing the distance between them. "I wonder, which ones are you most curious about? The minotaurs' massive, sheathed, equine ones? The long and thin, tentacle-like ones of the undines? Or perhaps the sweaty, musky, orcish ones?"

"Stop..."

"Come now, we both know what you crave," she continued, having cornered the quivering girly boy against the wooden walls, her taller stature and mage's hat making for a rather fearsome figure standing in front of him. "This is your chance, Adrius. Your chance to indulge in your desires to your heart's content. Say it... Say what it is you truly wish for..."

Adrius couldn't contain himself anymore. His eyes rolled back into his skull, his eyelids began fluttering, he started panting like a dog. All while drool leaked out of his mouth like a faucet. Those fantasies that Chiyo spoke of, that he had tried his best to keep in the back of his mind at all times, were now flooding his brain with full force. He could see them in front of himself... smell them... even feel them prying his pink little hole open...

"Cock..." he finally uttered. "I want... big... fat... she-cocks..."

Chiyo chuckled in amusement. "And you will have them. From now on, you are my subject. You will travel the world, sleeping with every type of shemale and hermaphrodite there is... Through you, I will bring them together. Their shared interest of getting to continue sticking their dicks inside a sexy boy like you will surely trump their conflicting natures..."

"Yes... Anything for cock..."

And just like that, Chiyo's plan was practically ready to spring into action. Unbeknownst to Adrius, she had been preparing him for his adventure while he was asleep. His new clothing that she had picked out consisted of a white lace up tunic and a pair of black, ankle length pants, both pieces of garment woven with cotton, and both so thin and tight that every curve of his sexy, girly body would have anyone with a cock drooling, while his flat chest and bulge would clearly show off the fact that he was still a boy. As for his shoes, a pair of white clogs would serve both as good protection for his tiny feet on his travels, while still looking every bit as innocently feminine as the rest of him.

There was another procedure she would have to put him through in order to be prepared for sex though, a magic spell that would cause a few temporary but long lasting physiological changes to his insides. The first change would allow him to produce natural lubricant within his colon, perfect for any horny individual that might be a littletoo impatient with him. The second would strengthen his organs, allowing them to stretch and endure even the more hung species. One shuddered to think what sex with an ogre would look like without this preparation. The third effect was a bit of an unsettling one. It made the affected individual able to comfortably dislocate their jaw, should they wish to please a larger partner with their mouth... and throat.

A mage was not required for the average person to enjoy a sex life with an individual of a larger species. Potions with similar but shorter lasting effects could be purchased if one knew where to look, or even brewed at home with some practice, using herbs that the goddesses were said to have deliberately implemented into the flora across the four continents for that very purpose as they created the world of Menurios. Of course, these kinds of relations weren't particularly common, at least not among humans, but it wasn't unheard of for powerful women to bring captured orcs into their bedchamber to switch things up a bit.

But for this whole plan to work, magic was required for another thing. A small, enchanted mark shaped like a black ring with a line going through it that would be left on Adrius' wrist, called a Traveler's Mark. It would allow even someone as inexperienced as him to use one of the most powerful types of magic known among mages: Teleportation. After all, having him travel from place to place by foot, horse and boat was out of the question. There was simply not enough time.

Other than that, the boy was ready to be set out on his travels. With a victorious, smug grin on her face, Chiyo looked down at the throbbing cock between the boy's legs. Despite his short stature and girly looks, he was packing a decent-sized thing of his own. And hewas kind of cute, even to a straight woman like herself... A straight, young woman who spent nearly all of her time alone in the woods...

Feeling a sudden dampness between her legs, she reached out and grabbed Adrius' cock in a sturdy grip. "On second thought..." she purred in a sultry tone, running her tongue over her lips. "... I think I'll keep you to myself for a while first..."

12
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
5 Comments
GrrrreatImaginationGrrrreatImaginationabout 3 years ago

Wonderful intro! The descriptions were verrrry well done.

SchismZeplinSchismZeplinover 4 years ago

Just wanted to let you know this is probably the single most exciting story intro of fantasy femboy stories I have ever read. If I could give this story 10 stars I would! Soo many possibilities here!

RorurkaRorurkaover 4 years ago
10/10

More please this one is amazing !

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Great Start

Very well written and great character development so far. I can’t wait to read more!

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Futa House A boy unwittingly discovers a gold mine of girlcock.in Transgender & Crossdressers
Southern Hospitality Milfy seductress does all she can to score the boy next door.in Transgender & Crossdressers
Four Blessings Pt. 01 Aiden finds himself among futa monster girls.in Transgender & Crossdressers
In Time for Summer A boy gets seduced by his "lesbian", packing roommate.in Transgender & Crossdressers
Through Heaven and Hell A girly boy gets consoled by his dean after getting bullied.in Transgender & Crossdressers
More Stories