Adrius' Noble Adventure Ch. 03

Story Info
Gorgon.
4k words
4.71
5.5k
13

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 01/27/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note: Sorry for going MIA again. I'm currently in the process of being approved for a psychiatric evaluation of my mental health issues. I still plan on making a comeback before long, but hopefully I can do so with medication or whatever it is that I need, so that I can actually stick to writing this time around.

Anyway, this chapter contains non-con (specifically consensual non-con, as it's sometimes called), as well as other kinks like long tongue and barbed cock.

*****

There Adrius stood, his eyes lingering on the carriage leaving him behind. The coachman was a young elf of gray skin and white hair, who had risked his own safety to bring Adrius to his destination, and was now whipping away at the white elk pulling the carriage along. Neither of the two forest-dwellers were made for this kind of landscape and climate, and neither was Adrius. Humans weren't even native to the continent he was currently on, and his only knowledge about these barren lands stemmed from unflattering rumors. Here, in the Vasmalian desert that made up most of the eastern half of the continent, gorgons were said to lurk behind every rock, cactus and palm tree, waiting for any unfortunate prey that entered their territory.

This was the first time Adrius had ended up being teleported a rather significant distance away from his destination. He still wasn't sure how the Traveler's Mark worked exactly, but it was likely that only areas previously visited by Chiyo were available for travel. Perhaps even she had been afraid to venture into the gorgons' reach.

Adrius turned around to face the desert that was his destination, but there was still one last obstacle that hindered the view. Serving as a natural wall that protected the western front of the gorgons' territory was a huge cliff of reddish rock that spanned a good 200 feet into the air. It stretched as far as the eye could see to the north and south, but was not impenetrable. On the contrary it was quite easy to get through, if one dared. The very location Adrius had been brought to was one that allowed anyone to simply walk in, seeing as how the path he was standing on led straight through a narrow ravine in the cliffside.

He clenched his fists, and though visibly trembling, his legs finally began carrying him towards the ominous rift in the big, red wall. His bottom lip quivered, his eyes darted in every direction, and sweat coated every inch of his skin, as one would expect from someone in his position. But it was not due to fear. He was certainly afraid, but other emotions outweighed the fear. After all, he was here on a mission. A mission that would quell his burning curiosity and lust...

Once past all the countless warning signs, Adrius found himself shielded from the wind when he entered the maw-like crevice. The few gusts that managed to follow along turned into eerie whistles as they passed between the rocky walls, and the faint echoes of Adrius' increasingly excited footsteps made it all the creepier. It would come as no surprise if such a measly noise was enough to alert any nearby gorgon sentinels, but at this point trying to hide his presence was futile. His racing heart would not allow him to be careful any longer.

Surrounded by stone, Adrius continued to navigate through the ravine as it twisted and turned. He never stopped scanning every little nook and cranny of the rough walls ahead, hoping to be able to catch any spying eyes before they caught him. Soon enough he was relieved to see the sun illuminating his path once more, its rays cutting into the last few feet of the otherwise shady ravine. Excited, he ran up to where the wall abruptly ended, the eastern cliffside as steep and tall as the western.

Adrius gazed out across the landscape ahead, a glimmer of awe in his green eyes. Small dunes of sand seemed to flow like waves as far as the eye could see, beneath a sky unblemished by a single cloud. The heat radiating off the scorching surface of the desert distorted the air above, causing what few plants there were to seemingly dance hypnotically. It was almost as if the branches of the cacti were seducing him, beckoning him further into the wasteland to make him lose his way. But Adrius would not lose his way.

Filled with motivation that cast his fear aside, he trod on. The path that cut through the cliff continued across the dunes, hardened under the feet of traveling gorgons. It led to one of their settlements according to Chiyo, and was easily reached on foot in less than a half hour. What exactly awaited him there -- other than gorgons -- was unknown to him. But with a large waterskin at his hip and a body temporarily protected from the sun with one of Chiyo's ointments, he was more than ready to find out what was in store for him.

However, the time during which his fear was quelled didn't last long. Barely even having made it past the red wall, he glanced at a cactus next to the path ahead, and what he suddenly locked on to almost stopped his heart. Piercing into Adrius' mind like knives, a pair of wide-open eyes peered over one of the cactus' branches. The dark pupils within the violet irises felt like vortexes, sucking the very world into them. Adrius froze in place. What lurked in the shade had caught him like a fly in a spider's web.

"A human?" a raspy voice said. "Interesting. Perhaps standing guard isn't that tedious a task after all."

Unable to move as much as a finger, Adrius merely trembled where he stood as a tall, dark figure stepped out from behind the cactus. If it hadn't been obvious that it was a gorgon he was dealing with, it certainly was now, the sun lighting up her previously shrouded body. Though not under the greatest of circumstances, Adrius' curiosity was certainly being sated.

While alien in appearance, the stranger's physical features did not elicit any feeling of disgust. Her emerald-green skin looked smooth and supple, despite how its net-like pattern reminded of the scales of a dragon; a related species. And as was often described in the stories meant to scare off those curious about the gorgons, her head sprawled not with hair, but with thick, serpentine protrusions. Although unlike in said stories they were tapered off near their tips, looking more like snakes' tails rather than heads with snapping jaws and fangs at the ready.

The creature began walking towards Adrius. "Now what could someone like you possibly be doing out here?" she said, her tone playful yet sinister, and her grin growing wider. "Spying, perhaps? Surely you must know what my kind does to things like you."

Even as she got closer and closer, Adrius' every limb was practically anchored in place. He knew about the strange power her species possessed; how they with a mere glance could render someone unable to move. And just like she had suggested, he knew very well what the gorgons did to their victims. People often spoke of pain and death by their hands, but the reality was far milder, though also far more humiliating. Other species weren't seen as something to discard or inflict suffering upon in the eyes of the gorgons, but rather as toys for their pleasure. And seeing as how they were all hermaphrodites with the ability to breed with one another, there truly was no justifiable reason for such behavior. One was wise to fear an encounter with them, but at the end of the day, only one's pride and holes would be hurt.

"Hmph, a frail thing like you never stood a chance against me. To think you'd find my eyes so enchanting." Now standing within a foot of the trembling intruder, the gorgon stretched her arm out and lifted his chin with her long fingers. "Speak your name, human."

Both due to the sweat that poured down his body and the shadow cast by the near eight foot creature in front of him, Adrius was overcome by a powerful shudder that calmed his nerves slightly. Despite staring right into her terrifying but gorgeous eyes, the rest of what comprised her beauty was not lost upon Adrius. In particular her smiling, pillowy lips and her large chest hidden within a veil of white cloth. There was a limber gracefulness to her, yet she appeared a bit on the heavy side, but not in the form of bulging muscles. Rather, it was as though her entire body was densely packed with fat that made her look nice and thick without rolls, flab or any rounding of her midsection.

"I... I... " Adrius stammered, his rapid breaths stealing away his words. "I'm Adrius... F-forgive me, I--" His struggle to speak was interrupted as the gorgon dove down to push her lips against his. Her arms immediately wormed their way around Adrius' back, holding him in place as his mouth was enveloped in an aggressive, yet somehow gentle kiss.

She ended the kiss as abruptly as she had initiated it, before lifting the boy off the ground with ease. "Hush, Adrius," she said with her tits pressed against his flat chest, and her eyes mere inches away from his. "Your words do not matter. Your history does not matter. Your business here does not matter. The only thing that matters is that, until the sun sets, you aremine."

In an instant, every last hint of resistance vanished from Adrius' mind, reflected by how his arms and legs went completely limp in the gorgon's grip. His brain was practically fried at this point, overcome with both arousal and defeat. How could he stand up to this seemingly invincible opponent? She had so easily caught him with her glare, forced him into a kiss, picked him up with her strong arms like it was nothing, only to finally break him with mere words. There was just something about her sexy accent of rolling R's and drawn out S's paired with the sheer confidence with which she spoke that awoke a sense of submission within Adrius that even he didn't know existed.

The gorgon chuckled. "Unusual reaction. But I suppose it fits your looks." Wasting no time, she gripped Adrius' black pants with both hands and yanked them in opposite directions. The seam along his buttcrack burst in an instant, his two pillowy cheeks pressed against each other as they tried to squeeze out of the tear.

"W-wait!" he yelped, gripping the gorgon's sturdy shoulders.

"What?"

"Could you... tell me your name as well?"

Her face went blank for a moment, then smirked. "You're a strange one... Very well. I am Zuldra."

"Zuldra..." Adrius repeated, smiling back. They stared at each other in a short moment of silence, after which the gorgon practically dashed over to the rift from which Adrius had emerged. Holding him up with one hand under his butt, she pushed his back against the cliffside.

"I'll have to thank the goddesses for this gift," she said. "You foolish little creature." Her free hand gripped her white garbs by the chest and pulled them off, the loose cloth coming off effortlessly, as if she had prepared for a scenario like this.

Adrius' eyes were immediately torn from Zuldra's in favor of her revealed tits. Two perfectly shaped mounds, perky to the point where sagging was nonexistent, while still big and heavy. The thick nipples were an even darker green than the rest of her, and her skin's net-pattern was strangely enough absent on her tits.

Feeling something moist and warm pressing against his abdomen, Adrius looked further down, and with that, his heart began pounding with even more fear and excitement. As with the minotaurs, Zuldra's cock had emerged from a sheath that had housed it, but unlike the minotaurs, hers looked vastly different from the rest of her body. Like a canine penis, it was all glans; red, fleshy and veiny in appearance. In terms of shape it was similar to a human's, but the shaft was covered in penile spines that were likely meant for difficult extraction, like softer forms of the barbs on fishing hooks. All in all it was a cock that looked made for one thing only:Rape.

With her cock practically steaming in the desert heat all the way into Adrius nostrils, he watched it quickly grow bigger, pumping out spurts of precum onto his tunic. Zuldra went on to pull her hips back, sending her heavy, green balls swinging and putting her cock in between Adrius' thick thighs, the powerful erection throbbing against his barely exposed buttocks. A split second was all he had to see its full size, but it was enough for an assessment. That thing had to be almost one and a half feet long and almost as thick as Adrius' forearm...

"This won't do at all," Zuldra said and grabbed Adrius' ass in both hands.

Adrius looked up at her to see pure sadism written all over her face. "W-what won't do?" The moment the words left his mouth, a gasp took their place as the cleft between his buttocks was speared by Zuldra's cock.

"The look in your eyes. The lust. The enthusiasm. Such disrespect to me and my kind." She slowly and casually thrusted her hips forward as she spoke, pressing the tip of her cock against Adrius' asshole. "Well, no matter. I will have youbegging me to stop before sunset."

Before he knew it, Zuldra's cockhead had popped into Adrius' ass. A short whimper exited his mouth, one that he tried his best to stifle, knowing that it would get far more intense soon. But he underestimated just how soon. Zuldra's thrust went from slow to a sudden explosion in power, impaling Adrius with a wet squelch, his insides going from empty to full in less than half a second. He cried out as the pain receptors in his entire abdomen ignited with agony, but as was becoming standard with Adrius, the pleasure that accompanied it had him wishing for more.

Zuldra grunted. "S-so tight..." she stammered. "But slippery... Strange..."

Adrius' hands slid down from Zuldra's shoulders to her tits. He looked at her, saying nothing as he smiled, eliciting a smile from her as well. With a chuckle, she opened her mouth further than any human could, and out of it emerged amassive tongue. Inch after inch it slithered out like a giant, pink slug, dripping with saliva.

As the huge thing reached Adrius' face, his breath was taken away from him. The tip coiled up his cheek and across his forehead, then back down the other cheek, encircling his face with its tremendous length. Finally it reached his lips. Adrius didn't need to be told to have his mouth open as Zuldra entered it, her tongue traveling across his own and filling up the entire orifice. Was there no end to this thing? He was literally getting a tongue kiss while said tongue still coated his entire face in its wet warmth. Needless to say, such an overwhelmingly erotic display only ignited Adrius' sense of submission further.

Suddenly, the tongue was pulled out of his mouth and off his face. Before he even had the chance to consider it, his mind was immediately overwhelmed by the feeling of Zuldra slowly retracting her cock from his bowels. A high-pitched whine was forced through his gritted teeth as the little barbs along the gorgon's shaft raked him on their way out, despite him having been treated with magic. He could practically feel each and every one, the pointy yet soft little things tickling him and making his abdominal muscles spasm from the stimulation within.

Zuldra stopped moving, her cock stuck halfway within Adrius. "You won't last long, human. I'll see to it."

"Wait..." Adrius moaned. "Please... Go easy on me..."

"No. You will receive the same treatment as anyone else."

"But I'm--" Adrius began, but was immediately cut off by Zuldra. Her tongue shot out like a striking viper, entering Adrius' throat in a split second. At the same moment she performed as powerful a hip-thrust as before, and thus Adrius was skewered in both ends. He could do no more than squirm as Zuldra pinned both of his arms against the cliffside, then pulled out and pushed in her cock in a quick, but powerful motion. Then she repeated it, quicker. Then once more. And so she reached the violent pace with which she would be fucking him senseless.

Fear once again matched Adrius' excitement. Having his entire body turned into a complete fuck-doll at the hands of Zuldra may have been exactly what his role was destined to be, and it turned him on so badly that he knew he wouldn't regret this encounter, but this was the first time he had been used like this. He had given as much consent as he had dared, but that did not matter to the gorgon; she would have taken him regardless. There was no power in his hands to do anything about it.

As Zuldra continued to thrust into him, battering his asshole with her cock and his cheeks with her swinging balls, Adrius couldn't look away from her intense eyes. Every part of her face was twisted into a sadistic grin, and there was no end in sight to the tongue that kept being fed into him. It pushed far down his esophagus as he gurgled in his struggle to breathe, his throat forced to widen to accommodate the sheer size of the tongue. This was no kiss. This was a pure throat-fucking.

Zuldra's deep moans were intertwined with a mocking laughter that penetrated into Adrius' very core, bringing about an unexpected humiliation to his human pride. This strange creature had actually managed to tear down his slutty demeanor. Here she was, fucking his throat and asshole raw, and simultaneously making her sense of superiority over her prey clear. Adrius had never been a very intimidating individual, but to not even have the ability to act on the humiliation was oddly frustrating. All he could do was hang limp in Zuldra's embrace, letting out pathetic whimpers as he endured -- and frankly enjoyed -- the rape. It was as if she was continually igniting a fuse within him, but rather than triggering an explosion of rage, the fuse kept leading to a dud of hopeless, shameful pleasure that coursed through him.

At last, Zuldra's massive tongue bottomed out in Adrius' throat, not far from his stomach. But it wasn't done yet. Like with her humping it pulled back without warning, all the way back to Adrius' mouth, then struck again. He hardly managed to take one full breath before choking once more as Zuldra's tongue began pistoning back and forth inside him.

And so it went on. Adrius, pinned against a cliffside in the desert heat, being ravaged beyond what he could have ever prepared for, his clothing drenched in sweat and gorgon spit. His insides felt aflame; sore and raw from throat to asshole, yet at the same time almost melting with pleasure. His consciousness came close to fading several times, only for Zuldra to focus her gaze into his soul every time, freezing Adrius' body but waking his mind right up.

When the line between minutes and hour seemed to blur, Adrius' throat was at last cleared, as Zuldra retracted her tongue all the way past his lips. He coughed and retched. The free flow of air almost felt strange to him, as if his body had already adapted to having its every orifice filled with foreign organs. That realization gave him a sudden sense of joy. He was one step closer to becoming what he was meant to be.

"You thought you were prepared for me, human?" Zuldra said, her voice particularly low and raspy, and her excitement almost palpable in her breaths. "You've felt but a fraction of what I can do. But you're about to feel a whole lot more..."

"P-please..." Adrius' mumbled. He cupped the gorgon's dark-green cheeks with his hands, as if attempting to soothe a loved one. "Not inside... My body can't take it..."

Zuldra bit down hard on her lower lip, still humping away. "Oh, I like it when they beg... Where do you want it? Go on, convince me."

"Anywhere... On my chest, in my face... I-I'll drink it! Please!"

"Tempting... I do enjoy drowning cute little things like you in my seed."

Adrius gulped, hoping that she was speaking figuratively. "Go ahead," he said nonetheless.

"Very well. As long as you can keep going afterwards."

"Until sunset!" He managed to sound excited despite his exhaustion. And he truly meant it, assuming that he would get at least a few moments of rest every now and then.

12