Adult Choices

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Grillytilly
Grillytilly
2,396 Followers

Back in her bedroom they dropped any pretense of anything. They just stripped out of their clothes and jumped into the bed. First he was on top, then she was.

Simon got it into his head that he wanted to do her from behind so he turned her around. Karen objected because she wasn't sure she'd like it but once Simon was in there she acted like that was the best thing they'd tried so far. After a few minutes of that he pulled out of her and let his cum splatter all over he back.

They stopped having sex long enough to get homework done but they didn't want to get dressed or go out for dinner so they ordered a pizza. Once all of their homework was completed and the pizza was consumed, Simon tried to crack a joke about something to get fully into friend only mode but Karen wasn't hearing it. She got on her knees in front of him and then started sucking his dick. She got him to the point of cumming. She took in every drop his dick would give her and she swallowed all of it.

Then it was his turn. She spread her legs and he had to go down on her. That was his first time to do that and he had to learn on the way. Eventually he got the hang of it and she had the second orgasm of her life.

The sex was finished and they went back to being friends, though naked friends. The friends bit lasted about three whole minutes. Then she was on the bed on all fours and he was behind her fucking her again.

Rule number one was supposed to be that they weren't going to have sex everyday but that rule was easily gotten around. They simply put everyday on the schedule for sex. Every day of the week, as soon as classes were over, they went to her dorm to fuck. On the weekends, they practically never left the dorm or even got any clothes on. The sex did eventually taper off and after two months of fucking they were going at it only three or four times a week.

In the end Karen's plan had sort of worked. She was now no longer tempted to date or have sex with any other guys on campus and she was pretty sure Simon would be true to the pact. But in a way she was also starting to feel like it was a shame they couldn't date without breaking the pact. She looked deep down and she knew she was in love with him. When he looked at her, she thought that maybe he felt the same way. They could end the pact and then just hook up as a legit couple.

It would make sense to do that too since everyone on campus had pretty much already figured out they were fucking. You don't have sex that much without other people catching on.

One day, while they were not fucking in her dorm room they happened to be in the library and he asked her a strange question.

"After college the pact is over, right?"

"Those are the rules."

"Well, hypothetically, if I asked a girl to marry me, would you come to my wedding?"

That question miffed her but she answered how she knew she was obligated to answer. "I'm your friend. Of course I'll go to your wedding."

"Even if I asked you to be the maid of honor?"

"Yes. Of course. Why? You aren't asking me that now are you?"

"No. It's just a hypothetical."

"Ok."

"Say, what if I asked you to be the priest. Would you go get like internet ordained so you could officiate at my wedding?"

"If you want a woman priest then sure. I'd do anything for you. You're my best friend."

"Ok. What if I didn't ask you to be maid of honor or the priest. Would you be ok just being in the audience?"

"Like I said, it would be your special day so I'll be wherever you want."

"What if I asked you to be the bride?"

She smiled. She hadn't seen that coming but it made her so happy inside when it did. "I think that would be the place I'd be the most excited about being. I wouldn't miss that for the world."

"Great, so how about after this pact is finished we make a new pact."

"What sort of pact?"

"The one where as long as neither one of us breaks any rules of this pact and we can get all the way to the end and both graduate then we'll get married."

"I think I could agree so something like that."

Neither one of them said it but there was an 'I love you' hanging in the air between them.

Life was so good. Life was so perfect. Sophomore year came to an end and the silent agreement between Karen and Simon meant they would have the perfect life together.

That summer she got an email from her mom. She wanted to meet Karen and for once Karen wasn't against it. She was so happy and she wanted to share her happiness with as many people as the world would let her.

She arrived at the restaurant and found her mother was already there. Sitting next to her mother was a man that Karen knew well.

"Hi mom. Mr. Kent." Karen said. Simon's father had been a bit persona non grata in town since it was discovered that he had been cheating on his wife. Karen had always been closer to Mrs. Kent but she always remembered Mr. Kent being very friendly towards her.

"Thanks for coming, Karen."

"No need. I'm just happy to see you."

"I know I've made life hard for you, and I'm sorry."

"It's ok. That was then. This is now and the future is going to be so good."

"I'm glad to hear you say that. I know a few years ago I hurt you a lot when I let everyone know Frank wasn't your father."

"But he tired to be a father. That's what's really important. And even after he knew he wasn't my dad he never gave up on me."

"I know, and I know I wasn't fair to him. But all that ends now."

"We all get a second chance to turn over a new leaf." Karen said.

"I don't think I've ever seen you this happy."

"I don't think I've ever been this happy."

"You're in love?"

Karen nodded.

"Who?"

"Oh, not yet mom. I'll tell when it's time."

"Fair enough. So, you might be wondering why Tim's here."

Karen just shrugged her shoulders. "You promised to buy him a stake."

"Not quite. See, he's your father. Your real father."

The normal thing that Karen should have been doing at that moment would have been to look at him as he lowered her eyes in shame. She should have asked questions. She should have wanted to know not only how this could be true but why they had not told her a lot sooner than this. But of course that wasn't what she said.

"Who else knows?" she asked.

"No one." her mom said.

"Keep it that way. You don't breathe a word of this to anyone."

"What about your brother?" Mr. Kent said.

"I'll tell him. You don't say anything."

"Why?" asked her mother. "What's wrong?"

"Nothing. Ok. It's just that ... um ... Simon's sort of being going through a tough time recently and I'm sorry Mr. Kent but it's sort of your fault. Ok, so let me tell him. I'll have to warm him up to the idea. Right now I'm the closest ... you know the most bestest friend that he's got. So I should be the one who gets to tell him."

"But ..." Mr. Kent started.

"No buts." Karen demanded. "I'm telling him and that's final." She was not going to let them mess up her life. She was not going to let them take Simon away from her. She was not going to let them steal her dream. "Both of you just keep quiet about this until I'm ready to tell. Me and nobody else. Understand?"

Both of her biological parents agreed. Even before lunch was over Karen had worked out a plan. She was going to have Mr. Kent do a paternity test to make sure of their claim. After all, what good would it be to tell Simon, ruin everything, and it turn out to not be true?

All that summer she spent everyday with Simon and they had sex more frequently than usual. In reality she was using sex as a way to keep him away from his family or hers. By the end of the summer the results of the paternity test came in and indeed she and Simon had the same father. She was going to have to tell him.

She wasted no time and went right to see him. But when she got there she couldn't go through with it. Instead she found herself more attracted to him than ever. 'Fuck it.' she thought to herself. She didn't care if he was her brother or half brother or friend. She loved him and she wasn't going to give him up. She began sex by kissing him. They usually kept the kissing a bit light but she kissed him deep. Then she watched as her brother took her top off and started sucking on her nipples. She loved him so much. She was going to keep him.

She spread her legs for him and she felt her brother's dick enter her. This time when they had sex she didn't want him to pull out. She held him in place and she felt his hot cum fill her love hole. She didn't care how irresponsible her parents had been. They weren't going to mess this up for her.

After sex she asked him "Say, hypothetically, would you still want to marry me if I were an alien?"

""Huh?"

"You know, like not human. Or like an android or something."

"Oh. Yeah."

"What if I had been like a boy but when I was young I had surgery and they made me a girl?"

"Then ... um ... we could still be friends but I don't think marriage would work."

"Ok. But what if we were really twins or something."

"Like related?"

"Yeah. Say we were separated at birth and just by chance we were both adopted in families that lived next door to each other. Would you still want to marry me?"

"Yeah."

"Really!"

"Sure. I mean, nobody would know we were twins. We wouldn't even know we were twins. The real question would be if the government knew and if they would let us get married."

"Say, they didn't know."

"Then I guess we would get married by accident. I don't know."

"Say that we knew we were twins but the government didn't. You know like we found out somehow but we could keep that to ourselves and just get married anyway. Would you still want me?"

"So no one else knows?"

"Just us."

He waggled his head from side to side. "I guess sure. I mean, why not? Even if I knew something like that it wouldn't change the way I feel about you and after everything we've already done I just don't it stopping us."

"Ok, what if we get married and then after we're already married we find out. What would you do then?"

"Well, if I wouldn't cancel the wedding even if I found out before I guess finding out after isn't really a big change. I guess I'd just ignore the information."

Simon was going at this from the point of view that it wasn't true. He wasn't really processing what it would mean or how it would change their lives. He was just answering her questions in the most positive light as a way to tell her that no matter what, save her being a guy, that he would want to marry her.

"Any other questions?" he asked.

"Yeah, actually." she said. "What if I asked you to end our current pact now and to go ahead and get married."

"Before we graduate?"

"Yes. As soon as possible."

"Really? You want to."

"I want to. I love you."

He smiles. "I love you, too."

"So, let's get married. Right away. I don't want to wait."

"Ok. I'll call my mom."

"No."

"What?"

"No. Don't call your mom. This is us. Me and you. We'll get married."

"I want my family there."

"If we let them know we're getting married it'll become this big thing and we still need to get through college. How about we get married, just me and you, and we just let them know we got married."

"They would hate that."

"We can have a big ceremony with everything after we graduate but for right now I don't want any family pressure. Can't we just tie the knot and then once we're together forever we can worry about dealing with our families together."

"Well ..."

"Otherwise" she said "we'll have to wait until we've both graduated to get married."

"So, I can get married to you now, keep it a secret, and have a ceremony later. Or I can keep with the pact and then after we graduate we can have the ceremony and marriage at the same time."

"Just think how much more stable we'll be once we have a real relationship."

"Yeah. Ok. We'll get married now."

She hugged him tight. She'd tell him after they were married. That was her new plan. Or she could just let their father tell him. Then it would be like it wasn't her fault. She just didn't want to lose him. She really, REALLY just didn't want to lose him. She wanted to spend the rest of her life with him. In her mind she started to practice her line. "I do."

Grillytilly
Grillytilly
2,396 Followers
12