Adult Cinema Hijinks

Story Info
They find that the audience is the bigger show.
1k words
4.2
82.9k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife and I were supposed to meet some friends for a nice dinner before we got together at their place. Etiquette required my wife to wear a short stylish skirt and an almost see thru blouse. She really looked great. Well, for some reason or other our friends cancelled at the last minute. So after dinner we took a walk around town.

As we walked among the boutiques and flower shops in the village, we came across an adult theatre. It looked cleaner than most and definitely less sleazy. In fact, the snack bar had a cappuccino machine, and quaint little dining tables in the lobby. My wife asked if I had ever been to one of these places? I told her I had and that this place looked more couple friendly than most. She suggested we go to the movies.

After we bought our tickets, the guy at the front door told us we could either sit in the balcony for couples only, or sit on the main floor with the other patrons. In either case, management policy required at least one empty seat between each party except by invitation. We were told if anyone became too aggressive, a word to an usher would correct the situation. This policy, and the brighter than normal lighting, convinced me the movies were a good idea.

We found a place upstairs and sat down one seat removed from another couple. The other couple was watching the sex on screen, but were kissing and lightly nuzzling each other like teenagers. Soon the guy started to kiss her neck and moved his hand down to massage her breast.

My wife's eyes demurely lowered. She didn't wish to intrude on something she obviously thought should be private. In spite of her discomfort she reached up to kiss my neck and to ask if people could get away with exposing themselves like that? I told her it was frowned upon, but nobody cared. After all, if the actors on the screen openly screwed five times in an hour, why worry about a couple of people in the audience reacting to what they were watching. My wife became more uncomfortable, but tried to discreetly watch our neighbors. My wife soon started to sit up straight, and then she slumped down. Her knees twitched, she rubbed her legs together, her hand rested on the inside of my trouser leg. My wife moved her hand up on my leg before she stiffened up and squeezed my inner thigh. Yes, my wife was definitely getting turned on.

Our seatmate was now stroking his friend's crotch. Her hips started to jerk, and her body stiffened up off the seat. He was then able to pull her shorts down around her knees. Our friend now fingerfucked her with full penetration. After three or four strokes I could hear his fingers sloshing around in her wet pussy. I didn't see how she could continue much longer before she climaxed.

My wife's hand was now stroking my penis and she was not even trying to look anywhere but at the couple exhibiting themselves in the next seat. As the lubricating sounds became more apparent, my wife reached over to open my fly. She began to stroke me and I could tell she wanted me in her mouth, but she didn't want to turn away from the other couple. The problem was solved when she climbed over my legs and bent down in the aisle. Now everyone else sitting upstairs could watch my wife's ass as she gave me a knobber. She didn't care. My wife looked up at our neighbors who were becoming more lascivious. My wife was also aroused. It was plain she wanted to match our neighbors best efforts. She lifted her eyes toward the other couple and ran her tongue around the rim of my penis. She then bent down to take all of me into her mouth. The couple on the aisle behind us stopped watching the movie and started watching us. Now I started to sit up in the seat, scrunch down in the seat, and rub my legs together. It was now my turn to get turned on.

The woman next to us was still getting her pussy reamed. She humped in the seat so hard that you could hear her slamming back into the seat from all over the theatre. The moment of truth had arrived. Her body became a stiff plank as she jerked and climaxed standing straight up in the seat. After about thirty or forty seconds our lady friend collapsed into a heap on the floor. She turned over and went after cock. She pulled down his pants to his ankles and rimmed his cock. Soon she was deep throating her partner. She was slobbering his tool with her saliva. He pulled her head down and unloaded down her throat. She swallowed it all.

My wife slobbered all over me while her head raced up and down my member. She was so turned on she had pulled up her skirt to stroke herself. Those sitting on the aisle got a hell of a show. When I came, I reached down to draw her to my mouth for a heavenly kiss. I then pulled off her panties and set her back into her seat with her skirt up.

I licked the inside of her thighs and the bottom of her vulva before I attacked her clit. The more I licked the more she slid down in the seat. I didn't know it, but she had reached her hand out to invite our neighbor over. I was pleasantly surprised when a female hand pushed into my wife's pussy. Between us we turned on my wife so hard that she had no control over her body. Her knees pulled up to her tits and she yelled out at the top of her lungs. When her legs started to twitch she almost knocked off my ears. After her wanton actions subsided, we left immediately. She was so embarrassed. We never did find out who our new friends were.

At home my wife wanted to cuddle and talk. She was amazed at how much she enjoyed watching sex, and how turned on she got with another woman. She asked if that is what happened at the swing clubs I had talked about. When I told her that's what I had heard she said she might be interested. More next week.