Adult Contact on The Web

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Phillip felt his orgasm nearing; tension building throughout his body; pleasure burning through him. Suddenly he felt a searing sensation as she thrust her finger deep into his arse hole. His cock erupted hard into her eager mouth as the first spurt leapt from his engorged penis and he thrust upward with all his strength. She gagged as his cock hit the back of her throat, unable to swallow quickly. Cum dribbled from her mouth as Phillip shot spurt after spurt of his thick white sperm into her mouth.

Phillip laid back on the bed, his breath panting, his mind still beyond rational thought as he basked in the lingering experience of her blowjob. Wendy was laying on her back, next to him, one hand still wrapped around his cock, cum on her chin and tits where it had fallen. Phillip struggled to come up with something to say, but when his mind failed him, he simply leaned over and kissed her forehead.

Wendy was still partially dressed and Phillip ran a hand over her hitched up skirt, seeking pussy and swollen clit. He kneaded her pussy and tweaked hard pebble like clit with his fingers. Unsatisfied, he pulled skirt down, freeing all her body to his gaze. Her pussy was open and glistening with her juices, but most exciting was her clit, extended in passion it looked like a miniature cock. Phillip buried his face in her pussy, sucking and licking first deep along the length of her slit, then flicking around her erect protruding clit. As he continued sucking he could feel his cock start to respond, growing and hardening again. Her legs were splayed wide apart now and each time he lifted his head to take another brath Phillip found his sight firmly focused on Wendys shit hole. The edges of her big brown hole were all crinkly and as it puckered in and out it almost looked as it was winking at him. After what seemed like ages his cock was rigid again.

He straddled her soft torso and began to fuck his erect cock between Wendy's full breasts, sweat breaking out over his body as he urged his body towards another orgasm. He fucked faster and she was moaning in pleasure but try as he did not one gob of cum shot from his cock. Finally he rolled off of Wendy's body. He felt her struggle to her knees, and he caught his breath as he was awarded another view of her unclothed ass; wide, firm and beautiful to his eyes. Her brown asshole was puckering again as she reached for the pillows that had fallen from the bed in the initial frenzy of passion. As her legs moved her distended pussy lips opened and exposed the bright red of her love tunnel to his lust filled eyes. His cock was still hard, all ten inches "tent poling" from his groin as he savored the sight of her beautiful big arse.

He reached for her, pulling her onto the pile of cushions, caressing her wonderful womanly body, smelling the musky scent of her perfume co-mingled with her perspiration and his male scent. His hands stroked over her lush curves, loving the feel of her warm, satiny skin under his fingertips. Wendy responded to his touch, murmuring her pleasure as he skimmed the palm of his hand under to her belly as his other hand worked its way slowly across and around her arse cheeks towards the object of his lust. He heard her moan as he flittered his finger tip across her now clenching hole, her shaky voice asking him to push them in, to give her the relief she need,

A single wet finger parted her, delving past the crinkled edges of her pleasure. Another finger entered her, stroking deep, in and out, drawing in the moisture he had spat there, intensifying the sensations for her. Phillip could feel her response to his fingers, could tell she was getting highly aroused. So he quickly positioned himself between her cheeks and spread them wide as he began his thrust into her. She was tighter than he had expected, and he wondered if she had taken any anal lovers recently. He moved slowly, inching into her until he was buried completely, then stilling, holding himself there as her hot burning ass clenched around him. It had taken several long hard strokes, but he finally had every inch of himself buried deep in her hot, quivering arse. He could feel her muscles clamping down on his cock as he kneeled still behind her, it was almost as though she was urging him to fuck her arse, to give her what she needed. But Phillip knew she wasn't ready yet. He pulled out very slowly, then eased into her again. Wendy was groaning, urging him to "fuck my slutty arse". Gradually he quickening his pace until he knew he was almost ready to explode, then he stopped at the end of one of his out his strokes, hearing her whimper in protest. His cock was covered with her shitty juices. He reached round with both hands to pleasure her went cunt, fingers fucking in and out of her, rubbing her swollen clit. He leaned into her, his cock again burying itself deep in her shit hole. Grabbing a nipple and pulling on it, he struggled to keep his cock still and prevent his orgasim sweeping over him. He pinched her nipple and pulled hard as he finger fucked her dripping pussy with his other hand. Her cries grew more frantic and she began calling out "God, I'm coming! Don't stop, please don't stop!" Phillip had no intention of stopping this time as his body too was nearing its own climax. Wendy convulsed around his hand, her ass tightening on his cock, forcing his own explosive climax as he ejaculated deep into her ass, pulling and pinching her nipple, making her call out even more as her body rocked in pleasure. Phillip began violently pumping into her as his cock felt like it was exploding. He kept pounding her ass until the last of his cum had emptied. Then he pulled out he watching as their fluids began dripping out of her in a shitty mess. His fingers stilled on her clit once he was sure she was through the last spasms of her own orgasm.

They lay together, clasped in each other's arms. Neither said a word for a very long time, each content to bask in the after glow of their forbidden sexual encounter.

Finally, Wendy spoke. "Well Phillip, I guess now you know all about my dirty little desires." Her eyes sparkled, her voice was low and seductive as she tracked a long fingernail across his chest and lightly grazed a male nipple.

Phillip couldn't remember being more turned on than he was right this minute. He could feel his cock slowly responding as she took his dirty cock into her mouth. His mind was reeling with the magnetism of of what had happened, of what was happening. He had laid awake many a night wanting to force his long thick cock into a woman's tight asshole, stroking in and out, feeling the tight muscles squeezing his cock and now that he had experienced his dream she was licking and sucking him clean.

Wendy paused and looked at him and licked her lips, her hand still clenching his hardening cock. "So, when did you say you had to be home?"

Phillip chuckled.

12