Adult Education

Story Info
Student finds adult education a warming experience.
3.6k words
4.2
37.3k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(Authors' note: The following story is pure fantasy written solely for the readers' pleasure...enjoy)

* * *

As the head of a night time adult education program I have to deal with a number of issues including troublesome students. One student in particular was memorable.

Ms. Lynn was enrolled in a number of courses that she didn't want to take but which were required by the program. As a result, she was less than happy in them and reflected that by her poor performance, constant arguing with the teachers and general disruption of the classes. The various teachers for the courses reported this to me and seemed unanimous in their suggestions that she be removed for the benefit of the other students.

I called her at work and asked her to come in and see me that evening to discuss the matter, even though she didn't have any classes. She began to argue, but I told her it would be necessary if she wished to remain in the program. I told her to meet me at my office at 9 pm because I would be teaching classes until then. The following is what took place that evening...

* * *

It was a rainy evening when she arrived. The school was pretty much deserted since the classes are done for the day. She found my office at the end of the building, knocked on the door and opened it when I said "Come in."

"Mr. Topper," she asked?

"Ms Lynn?" She nodded yes. "Come in and sit down, I'll be with you in a minute."

She sat putting her umbrella and bag down. She took off her wet coat and hung it on the coat rack in the hopes of it drying a bit.

"Ms Lynn," it is my understanding that you have been making a lot of trouble and distractions in your classes. It is clear that you are not happy here and I think it would probably be for the best if you withdrew and pursued your future at another school."

She looked at me in shock and finally sputtered, "No, please...I need the credentials and because of the high regard held for this school by my bosses, I need them from here!"

"I don't think that is possible based on your poor academics and attitude," I replied

.Desperate, she put both hands on the desk, moved very close to my face and said, "I'm not a naive person.... I'm a mature individual...a mature female who is wise in the ways of the world and know that anything is possible with a mature male such as yourself."

I looked at her. I was a little shocked, but at the same time...excited.

"You're a good looking woman, but I can't help but wonder if it would be in your best interest to give in to you and let you slide or... Let me understand this, Ms Lynn. You are offering whatever I want in exchange for me not expelling you, am I correct?"

"If that's the way you interpret it," you reply.

"Don't play games with me Ms. Lynn! Be specific or get out!"

"All right, all right! Let me stay and I will do whatever you want. I'll give you a hand job or suck you, whichever you like best."

"I think you had best leave Ms. Lynn."

"All right! I'll let you fuck me if I have to!"

"You would go that far?"

"Yes!"

"I'll make you this offer."

"What?"

"You can stay on one condition. You must submit to a spanking."

"What! No way you pervert!"

"Then you may leave. Have a nice evening and a good life."

"No....wait. Isn't there another way? I'm too old to be spanked."

"No one is too old and no, there isn't another way. If you wish to stay, before I admit you back to classes, you will have to submit to a good old fashioned bare bottomed spanking."

"Bare bottom! No fucking way mister! I you think I'm going to let you take my pants down and spank me you have another fucking guess coming."

"You offered to drop them so I could fuck you...in either case they would be down. What will it be Ms. Lynn...the spanking or the door? Please make up your mind, I have a number of other things to do."

"Well...I guess I don't have a choice...I'll...I'll take the spanking."

"You do have a choice Ms. Lynn and I think you have made the best choice for your future. Go lock my door then come back here and we will begin."

She locked the door.

"How do you want me to do this", she asked coyly as she walked back to his desk.

"What do you mean? Get your ass over to me...now."

I sat there with a look of intensity. She walked up to me, standing in front of the chair...waiting for the first touch...

"Come here, closer."

I ran one of my hands over the front of her silky shirt and the other over her curvaceous bottom making sure to lightly place my fingers towards the area where I was sure her pussy would be.

She shivered and gave a very soft, low and barely audible moan as my hands moved around her bottom and between her legs, rubbing through the fabric in just the right spots.

"Hmm, I thought you'd like this. Now pull your skirt up around your waist and let me see your panties."

She obeyed without any words...her breathing was more rapid and noticeable.

"Now, my dear, I'll take your panties off and then YOU WILL lie over my lap".

As I reached for the waistband of the panties, I couldn't help but notice her nipples straining against her blouse...She apparently noticed this also and couldn't resist moving her hands upwards, touching them and sighing.

"What's this...don't touch them, "I told her. She put her hands back down.

She was now standing there, panties on the floor and my face just a few inches from her pussy.

All of a sudden it struck me. Ms. Lynn was fully prepared to go through with this. I had expected her to protest more, bargain more, begin to sexually fondle me to divert my attention or outright refuse and leave the school. There must be something more going on here that I have tapped into than what meets the eye.

She stood there for what seemed a long time: in reality it was only seconds, I detected a scent. She wore a very faint touch of what seemed to be Obsession perfume, but there was more; it was the scent of arousal. There seemed to be a 'scent of lust' about her...or maybe it was my imagination. Could it be that the process of being stripped and the prospect of being spanked was turning her on? Quite frankly, I couldn't tell her, but it certainly was having an effect on me.

"Take off the skirt: I don't want it to get in the way while I am spanking you, "I told her.

She lowered her skirt and reached behind...I heard the zipper coming down. The skirt dropped down and as she stepped out of it she tossed it onto the chair behind her.

"Now, since your nipples appear to be confined in your top and I want you to have some degree of comfort while I spank you, take off your blouse."

I wanted to see the full form of this woman. I wanted to see her breasts and the tender nipples that had caused her such pleasure just from being touched through her clothing. I wanted to see her naked!

She unbuttoned the shirt slowly, almost seductively I thought. She took it off just as slowly as she had unbuttoned it and placed it on the chair behind her. I was a little taken back by the size of her breasts. The clothes she wore had concealed the beauty of their size and shape. She just stood there.

"What are you waiting for," I asked, "the bra too...let's go, I don't have all night."

"I don't see why I need to be naked, I thought you were going to spank me," she said. "...or perhaps you're having second thoughts...maybe you want to fuck me after all instead?"

"Just take the bra off."

Again her hands went behind her, this time to undue the clasps for her bra. As they became undone, the bra fell loose and with a shake of her shoulders, fell forward and down her arms. She dropped it on the chair with the blouse and skirt.

She stood in front of me, totally naked except for the small pearl necklace and low heels she wore. For a woman somewhere in her forties, she was outstanding. She was not a small, slight woman but rather she was a wonderfully full-bodied, voluptuous woman with soft features. The "extra pounds" that I was sure she was always trying to loose, were extremely well placed and enhanced her sensuality. God, she was outstanding!

Snapping back to reality..."Are you ready for your spanking Ms. Lynn?'

"Are you sure that is what you want," she replied seductively?

I moved over to the coat rack and retrieved the cashmere scarf I wore on cold days like these. "Put your hands together and hold them out," I told her.

"Why," she asked.

"I don't mind you making noise while you're being spanked...I expect that. Since the door is locked and the building should be almost empty, that won't matter. I just don't want you putting your hands up to stop me."

"Seems to me that you thought this out pretty well...were you counting on coercing me into a spanking...is this how you get your kicks?"

I said nothing. I wrapped the scarf around her wrists and tied it well enough to adequately restrain her but not impede her circulation.

I went and pulled one of the straight backed chairs to the center of the floor. Taking her tied hands, I led her to the right side of the chair. Leaving her facing the chair for a second, I went behind her. Besides looking at how wonderful her ass was I had to straighten myself up, including re-arranging the hardening cocking my pants.

I sat down in the chair and then lowered her over my lap, positioning her bottom just over my right leg.

She was breathing heavily. I looked down at the beautiful expanse of female flesh lying in front of me. I took my right hand and very lightly (barely touching the flesh) ran the fingers from the nape of her neck, down her spine to the crack in her ass. She shivered and moaned ever so slightly.

"I am going to start," I told her. "What is your first name Ms. Lynn?"

"Cathy," she replied.

"Well, Cathy, you are going to be spanked for your bad behavior. Have you ever been spanked before?"

"Not since I was a child."

"Well, I'm going to start slow. My intent is to have you learn a lesson, not to abuse you. After the first few, I will pick up the both the rate of the blows and the hardness of them. I will stop only when I feel that you have had enough. Struggle or fight me and it will only extend the spanking, do you understand?"

She nodded her head.

"I can't hear you."

"I said I understand!"

I adjusted her position on my right leg for my comfort. As I did I could see that my pants leg was slightly wet...from her pussy? My cock was already stiff but thinking about it must have surely doubled the size.

Placing my left arm across her back to hold her, I raised my right hand and brought it down on her right cheek with a resounding SMACK.

She was stoically silent, stifling the "Oww" she undoubtedly wanted to express.

SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK!

I stopped for the moment. With each slap her ass cheeks would flatten and wiggle. After the first six slaps, I started to increase the intensity of the spanking and she was less able to remain silent. Each slap brought a response and ever more expressive "Oww's" as her rear became red and undoubtedly tenderer. "Are you ok," I asked her.

"My ass hurts! What the hell do you think?"

I resumed.

SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK!

"Please stop," she cried! "It hurts!"

"Well that's what a spanking is supposed to do."

"Is it supposed to give you a hard on...yours is poking into me like a metal rod."

I was silent. I didn't know what to say...she was right. Spanking Cathy...I mean Ms. Lynn had made me hornier than I had been in a very, very long time and there was no hiding it.

I looked down, first at the pink hue that her ass had taken on from the spanking and then at the crack that led down to her wet slit. I let my hand move down between her legs.

She moaned slightly and opened her legs in response to my touch. I could feel her wetness. Her lips were full, sensitive and highly responsive to my touch.

"What's your name," she asked.

"W...What," I said.

She was breathing heavily with lust and excitement. "What's your first name, god damn it!"

"Fred."

"Well Fred. I' m hot as hell and I need to cum. From the feel of your dick, I think you're in the same situation. Let me up."

I released my hold on her back and helped her to her feet.

"Untie me."

I did as she asked. She took my hand and lead me back t my desk. Once there she put her arms around me and we began kissing frantically and deeply. There was no hesitation on my part since, by now; I wanted her as badly as she apparently wanted me.

She broke our kiss and began to clear the top of my desk completely. Once done, she took my jacket from the coat rack and rolled it up to serve as a pillow. She then lay back on the desk with her legs hanging over. Looking at me she said," Fred, I want to cum...I need to cum. Suck on my tits, finger fuck me and eat my cunt...just make me cum and I'll make sure you won't regret it."

I leaned over and began to run my hands over her wonderful tits, lightly at first, but then with a degree of firmness. Her moans and groans along with the "Oh yeahs" and repeated "That feels soooo wonderful" exclamations told me I was on the right track.

I bent down and ran my tongue ever so lightly around her swollen nipples. Her responses to my actions told me in no uncertain terms to keep it up. To keep her from being too used to It, I varied my actions. Besides running my tongue around the nipples I would use my tongue to go around the entire breast, top and bottom. First, I did it to one breast then I let my tongue trace its way across her chest to the other breast where I repeated the tonguing. For a diversion from my tongue manipulations, I sucked on her nipples using both tongue and teeth to stimulated while applying the suction.

At the same time that her breasts were being admired and administered to, my right hand was down at her wonderfully lubricated pussy. As I had done before, running my fingers lightly over and between her swollen lips produced a great deal of pleasure induced moaning and squirming. I loved the feeling of the smoothness her juices were creating as I gently stroked and rubbed.

Occasionally I stopped and inserted my middle finger into directly into her pussy, running it around until I located her G spot. Rubbing her G spot with my middle finger, my thumb found her swollen little clit peeking out from its protective hood. Rubbing the G spot, stroking her clit and sucking on her sensitized nipples...she moaned loudly and while crying "oh god... yes...yes... yesss... yessss" she came hard. Her body shook and bucked...her pussy contracting and covering on my hand with her scent.

She lay there on the desk, limp and breathing heavily. I sat back in the chair and watched her: her gorgeous body stretched out like that with her breasts rising and falling rhythmically. Deep down inside I just wanted to drop my pants and fuck her I was so horny. The problem with that was that I didn't have any condoms (they are not part of a days job requirements). More importantly, I found her too beautiful to use in that way. I had loved pleasuring her and bringing her to climax.

She looked at me and smiled. "Thank you...that was wonderful, really wonderful."

"I'm glad you enjoyed it. To be honest, I loved doing it to you."

"You know Fred, you're different from the guys I know. I think you spent more time pleasuring me, without fucking, than I have had with my last three boyfriends combined."

"That's their loss."

"Come over here."

I stood and walked over to her. She sat up, climbed off the desk and put her arms around me, French kissing me deeply.

"Your turn Fred."

She led me to the desk and unbuckled my belt and pants. In the next moment both my pants and my underwear were on the floor. She kissed my lips, face and neck as her right hand stroked my rock hard cock.

"Not too bad," she said looking down at the cock she was stroking in her hand, "not too small and not too big, just the right amount to drive a lady to cum."

Putting her hand on my chest she said, "lie back on the desk honey, It's my turn to pleasure you."

I laid back, my head on the rolled up coat "pillow". She reached onto the floor and brought up the small bottle of hand lotion I keep in the office. Squeezing some into her hands she grasped my dick and began her ministrations. Oh god was it wonderful!

She stroked my cock with one hand while the other played with my balls and the area behind them. She definitely knew what she was doing and how to please a man. She brought me to the edge and back several times. At times I wondered if she was pleasuring me or getting back at me for spanking her by teasing me with the prospects of cumming.

I leaned up onto my elbows and looked at her kneeling on the floor at the edge of the desk slowly and continuously stroking my cock. "Are you trying to drive me insane?"

"Why," she asked.

"Why? You've had me so close to cumming several times that I could practically taste it. "

"Is that what you want to do...taste it?"

"I want to cum, just like you. You have me so hot I need to cum."

I looked down at those hazel eyes and curvaceous breasts and started to melt: they were both lovely.

"I loved what you did to me Fred. I'm not teasing you."

She squeezed some additional lotion on her hand and started to firmly stroke. She stroked upward from the bottom to the tip, around the tip and then back down to the bottom. It felt great!

She started to do it firmer and faster, alternating with straight jerking strokes up and down. She started talking to me in the most graphic language and erotic tone I have ever heard from a woman.

"I want you to cum for me Fred...come on baby, shoot that white cum for me...pretend your cock is in my hot wet cunt...just banging me over and over again. I want to feel it twitch and shoot into my waiting pussy."

I was breathing very heavily.

"That's it Fred, just relax and fuck me...cum in me...fuck me...fuck my hot cunt...fuck me... cum... cum... cummm..."

She was definitely having the desired effect because I could feel the build. I guess to insure what she wanted she decided to go a little farther. I felt her smooth some lotion on my rear and then place her finger back there. She didn't have to go too far because at that moment, I couldn't hold back if I wanted to.

It was like a bolt of lightening went through my body stiffening my muscles all at once. I didn't pump "gallons" as some people think they do, but it seemed to go on and on...God, it felt great!.

* * *

As Cathy finished buttoning up her shirt, I looked at her: she looked great. She looked at me and said," thanks Fred, you're great. I haven't been so relaxed since...I don't know when...even if my bottom is a little sore."

"Same here Cathy," I replied.

After a moment had passed, reverting back to my role as the head of the adult education program I added, "I hope Ms. Lynn that you have learned your lesson about acting up in my school."

Picking up her hand bag and coat, she came over, kissed me and said," I've learned a great deal Mr. Topper. I also learned a long time ago that the spanking you gave me constitutes legal assault and battery if I choose to pursue it with the authorities or the schools' board of directors. I think you have exceeded your authority and if you wish to keep your future intact, you may have to be punished for your actions...maybe even spanked. Think about it...I'll be in touch."

With that she turned and walked out the door closing it behind her.