Adult Education

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Saturday arrived, and I drove Amy over to the party. I took her hand as I helped her out of the door.

"Such the gentleman," Amy said, clearly pleased that I was publicly showing affection. I didn't release her hand as we strode to the door, and I kept a firm hold as we walked into the home. You could almost feel the reactions and recalculations as everyone took in our new relationship, telegraphed more forcefully than any statement. Amy positively beamed, and I was having a great time with such a striking creature beside me.

Jennifer gave us a long look, cocking an eye at each of us. "Well, well, well. I can't say I'm surprised. Eric's wild ways appealing to you, Amy?"

"He's a complete devil in the kitchen!" Amy gushed theatrically. "I'm learning so much!"

"I...see," Jennifer deadpanned. "Well, be sure to let me know the high points."

I even laughed at that one. Jennifer winked, and then her face got friendly.

"I think it's great. I like you both, so I'm happy. You apparently even find time to spend with your friends, so it's all good."

We got similar ribbing from everyone else. People were happy for us, and said things like "about time" or "glad you're admitting it." We stayed together for a while, and then circulated separately as the evening lengthened. After a while, I made my way back to Amy.

"Looking for a good time, baby?"

"Yeah. Can you help me find one?" she shot back, to laughs from her circle.

"I realize that legions of underperforming guys have made you jaded, but I can cure you from that," I answered back.

"Oooooh. I like the challenge in that," she said, sliding an arm around my waist. "I'm sooo jaded," she added, rolling her eyes to her friends. There were a lot of giggles.

"I'll just wait until I don't need words anymore," I said, to more giggles from the group.

"Ladies," Amy said, sighing. "I've got another guy to evaluate. I better get him started. Good night."

We left to a chorus of catcalls. "Go easy on him!" "Grade hard." "You've given so many F's. Cut him a break!" On our way out the door, I stopped and pulled Amy close, nailing her with a deep kiss in front of everyone. She put her hands around my neck and nailed me back. We left in a blaze of clapping and cheers.

"So you certainly weren't embarrassed to admit being my boyfriend," Amy observed as we walked to the car.

"Chicks dig the public affection thing. Small price to get under their skirts," I answered, looking straight ahead.

Amy snorted. "Riiiight. But, it's working."

I looked over and winked. Amy squeezed my hand.

We got to her place and Amy pulled me inside.

"You're doing all the right things, Eric," she said, molding her body to mine.

"I want this boyfriend/girlfriend thing to work," I answered, giving her a kiss.

Amy nearly attacked me at that point, getting me rock hard with the waves coming off her body. She pulled back and looked me in the eyes.

"I really want it to work," she breathed.

We made intense, romantic love that night. Some sort of threshold had been crossed, and we both felt it. Our lips never left each other after she pulled me on top of her, and I felt her orgasm as my own. We slept tangled together, secure in our relationship.

"Wake up, sleepyhead," Amy said the next morning. "We're going running, and we want to get out before it gets too hot."

"Can't we just make love and count the workout that way?" I replied sleepily.

"No reason to make a choice, Eric," Amy said reasonably. "We can do both. You get to dream of my ass on the run."

"That run is sounding better and better. What are you waiting for?"

"Whatever, lover boy." Amy threw a pillow at me.

We got going and headed out the door. Amy did look good in her running outfit, and I made a point of "following" her whenever we needed to run single file. I heard a chuckle each time.

As we were cooling down at the end, Amy looked over.

"So, we definitely need a shower, and perhaps some breakfast. Anything else?"

"Yeah," I replied. "No doubt you need to recover after trying to keep up with me. How about a relaxing massage after breakfast?"

"Recover your ass," Amy shot back. "But the massage does sound nice. I'll take it."

"Good. Maybe it can be a little more intimate than last time."

"It better be," she replied, eyes dancing. "Now let's get that shower."

We cleaned up and Amy pulled together a great breakfast.

"Fantastic, Amy," I complimented. "Shall we clear the dishes and get the massage going?"

"No," Amy answered, getting up. "Let go straight to the fun part."

"I like your style," I laughed, taking her hand.

I got Amy settled on a towel, and spread the oil over her back.

"Yeah, Eric, that feels great," she murmured in a relaxed, easy voice. "Very nice after a workout."

"Keep relaxing, Amy."

She sank further into torpor as I worked over her back. I kept the pressure firm this time, interested in loosening her muscles from the run before bringing back the tension. Amy followed my lead, staying relaxed as I worked down her legs. I squeezed the vigorous muscles between my fingers, appreciating the effort she invested in her body.

Finally, I moved to her ass, but again kept the pressure firm—not wanting to excite her too quickly.

"Ummmm," she sighed, while I felt her muscles yielding to my hands. I kept this up for a while, then gradually reduced the pressure. She sighed at the change, lightly pushing her ass up into my hands.

As my touch lightened to a caress, Amy's body heated up, squirming and pushing beneath me. I felt her legs separate, and the first whiff of hot pussy reached my nostrils. I let the tension build until I could feel the frustration in her body. That's when I finally let a finger brush around her anus.

"Yessss," she hissed, hiking her ass up to invite me further. I responded, teasing around the sensitive spot until she was panting under me. Yielding, I brushed over her pucker.

"Oh, God," she moaned. I looked up so see her eyes tightly shut, blotting out everything else to concentrate on what my hands were doing to her.

My fingers spent more and more time over her most private place, until the point where they never left. Amy's body undulated to the sensations, accompanied by a steady stream of groans and sighs.

My other hand probed under her hip, and she immediately took the hint, rolling up just enough for me to slide under her. She let out a throaty moan as my fingers found her inflamed and slick pussy.

My cock lurched when she spread her legs and hiked her hips off the bed, balanced on her chest and knees. I was an ass man, after all, and Amy had her body in the most erotic position possible—completely surrendered to wring the maximum possible pleasure out of my hands.

After sawing through her pussy for a while, I slid my fingers up to squeeze and fondle her prominent clit. Amy went wild, pushing and panting her way to the brink of an explosive orgasm.

Finally, her body went rigid, quivering in my hands. I clamped down on her clit, and her orgasm exploded, rippling through her pussy and ass as she sobbed into the sheets. After a long set of aftershocks, I gently slid my hand away from her ravaged clit when she settled on the bed. However, I kept my other fingers possessively on her anus, and she occasionally squirmed into them. After a while, she let out a long sigh.

"Very nice, Eric," she murmured. "That was incredible, and it still feels safe and warm."

"Your body responds so well," I responded in admiration. "I could play with you all day."

"My body could get used to that!" she responded. "At least I know that you're enjoying this too."

"You have no idea, Amy," I responded, looking down at my hand caressing her killer ass. "This is the best."

Amy talked to me a little while longer, recounting how my hands had made her cum hard. She didn't seem embarrassed at all about my hand remaining on her ass. On the contrary, she continued to gently rock under my fingers, clearly enjoying the play.

"As good as this feels, I'd like to return the favor," Amy eventually said. "Why don't you lie down, Eric?"

"Gladly," I answered.

"Face up this time," she directed. "I have a plan."

"Uh-oh," I responded, getting a laugh as I stretched out beside her.

"I don't think you need to worry, Eric," Amy said as she settled beside me. "Aren't my plans always good?"

"Reminding me that I should just let you take charge?"

"Isn't it always better that way?" Amy said, leaning down to kiss me.

"It's hard to argue when I'm in bed with a beautiful woman," I said as she leaned away again.

"Especially when she's about to go down on you," she added. I groaned as her lips closed over my shaft.

Amy gave an outstanding blowjob, sucking and teasing my cock until I was writhing under her. Her hand caressed my balls, and then travelled between my thighs to encourage me to open up. I did, and Amy slid deeper, massaging my perineum.

"Yessss," I whispered to encourage her. After a while, her hand travelled deeper, ranging closer and closer to my back door.

"Ahhhhh," I groaned as Amy found it. She worked back and forth between my ass and prostate, driving me into a frenzy.

"I'm going to cum!" I said in a shaky voice, trying to warn Amy. She responded by sinking even further around me.

I took the hint and just dropped into the moment—Amy's fantastic lips sliding along my shaft along with her hands confidently probing along my ass. An icy heat prickled outward from my groin, and I held the floodgates back as long as possible, going rigid with the effort.

Amy sucked hard, building the pressure until it was unstoppable. I exploded into her mouth, wailing sounds torn from my throat as I quivered beneath her. My orgasm rolled on in a long, satisfying set of blasts, draining the pent-up energy born from feeling Amy's body cum beneath me.

Amy rode with me the entire time. Finally, I relaxed back into the bed, and she gently eased her lips off my cock and her fingers from around my ass.

"Oh, God, Amy, that was fantastic."

"Glad you liked it," she replied, kissing my chest and settling down beside me.

"You are amazing, you know that?"

Amy's face lit up. "Of course, but it's nice to hear from you," she said as she leaned into kiss me.

We finally separated later that evening, and I got a few chores done. Amy was definitely making it harder to keep up with the mundane parts of life—we just fit together so well that the time flew.

Next Friday, Amy met me at the door naked again. I sure liked this girl's style. We kissed and felt each other up just inside the door, and she pulled me into her bedroom. I noticed a bottle of lube on her nightstand, and my cock jolted at the invitation. As Amy got my clothes off, I turned her around and pulled her against me.

Amy groaned as my cock slid up between her cheeks, and she tilted her head back to fasten her lips on mine. My hands found her breasts, the nipples stiff and wanting. Amy's skin sizzled against mine.

"Damn, girl, you're on fire," I said as we caught our breath between kisses.

"Oh, yeah," Amy breathed, grinding her ass even harder into my rod.

We twined together for a long while, neither in a hurry to break our bond. Finally, Amy started slowly moving toward the bed, pulling me along with her. When she reached the side, she pulled away and arranged herself face-down on the bed, her arms pillowing her head. She reached out and grasped the lube, handing it back toward me.

"I think it's time to get a little more intimate," she stated in a throaty voice.

"One 'extended intimacy' coming up!" I said.

Amy's body shook with her laughter. "Why am I putting up with you again?" she wondered aloud.

"Because it feels so good," I replied, kneading my hands into the cheeks of her ass.

"Oh, yeah, that's right," she sighed. "It does feel really good."

Amy was already hot and bothered, so I quickly circled around to her anus, getting plenty of encouragement.

I stroked around the puckered bud until Amy was squirming beneath me, her ass pushing into the air. I reached for the lube with my other hand.

"Thought you'd never get there," Amy murmured when she heard the snap of the lid.

"Everything in due time," I replied easily. "We'll take this at your pace, so focus on the pleasure." I took my hand from her ass, watching her pucker grind into the air, and then trailed a stream of lube over my index finger.

"Ohhhh," Amy groaned as my slick finger found her anus again. She pushed impatiently, but I demurred, not wanting to rush this. I circled around, pressing deeper. Amy shifted and pushed her forearms forward, bracing herself to drive into my hand with more force.

"Feeling good?" I asked her.

"Yes, Eric. I need more," she directed as her body writhed on the bed.

"OK, Lady," I answered. I pulled my finger away to drizzle a little more lube, then replaced it and gently pushed. Amy groaned in satisfaction. My finger eased into her pucker, and Amy twisted her ass back and forth, trying to get more inside herself. I watched my finger sink past the first knuckle, then I slowly dragged it back, just letting the tip remain inside her.

"Noooooooooo," Amy groaned in frustration, twisting her body even harder.

Where did this girl come from? I thought to myself. I pushed my finger deeper this time, feeling the hot walls of Amy's rectum. I let my finger follow them, getting a moan of approval. Amy figured out my pattern and didn't complain as I pulled back out again.

With each stroke, my finger buried itself further into her depths. Finally, I bottomed out.

"Ohhhhhhh, that feels good," Amy gasped, driving herself back to flatten my other fingers over her cheeks. As I pulled back slightly, she rocked forward, then she met my next inward stroke with a strong push into my hand.

We got into a rhythm, and my cock hardened to a bar of steel to see Amy drive herself into my hand with such abandon. Her body twisted and bucked under me, and her ass clutched around my finger.

I reached under Amy with my other hand to find her clit.

"Oh, God, yes!" she exclaimed as my fingers found her folds. Her essence ran freely from the furnace of her pussy. I framed her prominent clit and started lashing it without mercy. Amy went wild, her body wringing every bit of pleasure it could.

When Amy started grunting with each thrust, I looked up to see her face pressed into the mattress. My finger continued to pump in and out of her ass, and I felt the tension build in her body. The grunts grew in pitch, and then she pushed back hard. I rammed my finger deep into her and felt her inner muscles begin to throb.

Amy wailed into the mattress as her ass and pussy exploded in my hands. I thrilled to her sphincter pulsing wildly around my finger, matched by contractions in her pussy. There is nothing more beautiful than a woman in orgasm, and I got to watch a great one as Amy's body twitched and shuddered through countless spasms.

When Amy started to come down, I slowly withdrew my fingers from her pussy and let her settle on the bed. Then I gently eased my finger out of her ass, getting a whimper as her sphincter closed behind it. Amy turned her head and looked at me.

"Wow," she said, "that was intense. Maybe soul-crashing," she added shyly.

"It looked pretty damn good from here," I said. "You were beautiful."

Amy blushed. "Beautiful, huh? I guess it makes sense, since you're an ass man."

"True enough. But I think I'm finding someone who's as fond of her ass as I am."

Amy blushed even deeper this time. "It's kind of embarrassing how much I liked that."

"You can always be yourself with me," I responded gently.

"Believe me, I wouldn't be this way with anyone else," she emphasized.

"That's why I'm a lucky guy."

"Better believe it," she shot back.

"Now, would it help to balance the score if you did the same to me?"

Amy smiled. "Yeah. That just might."

"I'll be right back." I got up and washed my hands in the sink, then grabbed a towel and walked back into the bedroom. Amy was her old self, sitting on the bed with the lube in her hand and an expectant look on her face.

She guided me down, and proceeded to work my ass over with masterly strokes. When it was time, she mimicked my motions to ease her finger deeply into my ass, and then I twisted beneath her just as she had done. I rose up to give her other hand room, but she wasn't ready yet. After she had tortured me enough, she finally lubed her other hand and slid it around my cock, pumping me to an explosive orgasm. After riding out the aftermath, I settled down on the bed, and she neatly pulled the towel from under me. She took care easing her finger out of my ass.

"That was pretty hot, Eric. I could feel everything throbbing inside you."

"Yeah, I think it's an important part of a woman's sexual education."

"I see. And what else is important?" she asked archly.

"Everything in its proper time," I said.

"What insolence, lecturing a love goddess like me about education. However, I'll let you get away with it, since you're so good in bed. But you better keep it up."

"Believe me, Amy, I intend to."

"Good. Now, I think I'll clean up a bit, and then we can figure out what to do with the rest of the evening."

Of course, that was pretty easy. Good food, conversation, and wine, and then another round of fantastic sex. We woke up the next morning and went for a hike, laughing and bantering the whole time. We had always been good at trading wicked barbs, and we got back to Amy's place in a playful mood, laughing at the dust and sweat on our skin.

Amy spun out of my hands when she closed the door and turned to face me. Her eyes danced.

"I'm feeling a little naughty and mischievous," she said. "Got any ideas?"

My cock jerked upward as a picture formed in my mind.

"Yeah. I think you'll like it."

"Oh, goody, I can't wait," she said. "Am I naked?"

"I think exposed may be a better word."

Her face took on a wilder look. "Then I'm starting now." She reach down to tug her shirt over her head. I stripped along with her, and soon we stood facing each other.

"Go get a spare sheet and bring it into your living room," I said. Amy arched an eyebrow, then nodded and padded off. I went into her bedroom to grab the lube and met her near the sliding glass doors to her balcony. I pulled the curtains aside, letting light pour into the room. Amy swallowed.

"Now, I don't think anyone can really see in here, but you never know for sure, do you?"

She shook her head, then gasped as I dropped the lube on the floor to help her spread the sheet.

"Yes, Amy, I'm going to play with your ass. You're going to be on all fours, squirming around my thumb buried deep in your back door while my other fingers play with your pussy. My other hand will be clamping your nipples, and I'll be watching everything, and I mean everything."

Amy pulled the sheet tight with me and then came over, crushing herself against my body.

"Oh, God, I want that," she said.

I locked my lips to hers, then slid my hands around her back, ranging up and down her spine. My fingers found her ass, and she moaned her approval. I possessively cupped the firm flesh while Amy dragged her nipples across my chest. I pushed a leg forward, and she immediately straddled it, humping with need. When I felt the wetness of her arousal, I reached up and pushed her shoulders down. Amy didn't need to be told—she sank to her knees and then to her forearms. Her ass stuck invitingly into the air, and I caressed the soft skin, feeling the dark current flow between us. I let my eyes roam over her body, seeing the pucker of her sphincter, the swollen pink of her pussy and her clitoral hood, and then looking over to see her nipples protruding from firm breasts. I finished by studying her face, seeing the lost expression of someone in deep arousal.

123456...9