Adult Education

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Amy started twisting her ass with each stroke, getting lots of skin contact before flattening against me. Her fingers worked her pussy with firm strokes that I could feel through my cock.

Fortunately, I had emptied my balls into her once already this evening, so I was able to relax about blowing it too soon. I leaned back and enjoyed the sight of Amy's body writhing in pleasure, her hair hanging in wet strands down her back. This was all her, and she was completely loving working my cock deep into her bowels.

Amy's fingers picked up the pace, and I felt them shift to concentrate on her clit. I let my body respond to hers, and she drew me along the road to climax. My cock pistoned smoothly in the hot, tight, caress of her back tunnel.

Her gasps increased in pitch, and her fingers sped to a blur. My orgasm pooled in my balls, and the tension radiated out through my limbs. I looked down, and Amy's body was rigid, just rocking on her feet to slam into me.

"Oh, God, I'm cumming again!" she cried, and then I felt the spasms rip through her ass. Amy lost it, shaking and grunting hoarsely through another incredible orgasm. Her climax launched my own, and I blew another load deep into her bowels. I had just enough brain cells functioning to grab Amy to keep her from falling over in the shower.

Just like before, we both whimpered and twitched our way back to earth.

"Wow." I didn't know what else to say.

"Soul-crashing," she said and giggled. I twitched with my sensitive cock still in her ass causing her to giggle louder. We both ended up laughing, although my laughs were punctuated by gasps.

"Should I have mercy?" she asked.

"Please."

Amy gently pulled forward, and I slowly withdrew from her tunnel. Her sphincter closed over my head, and we both jumped a little as I pulled free. Amy stretched back upright and turned around. I looked into her eyes and pulled her close for a kiss.

"You're too good to be true," I sighed when we pulled back.

Amy's blue eyes danced, and she pinned me to the wall for another long kiss.

We eventually disentangled and got cleaned up, this time without any further extracurricular activities. We dried each other off, and I held Amy's hand back to the bed. We climbed in and spooned together, thanking each other for the evening and both falling deeply asleep.

The alarm pulled us back from our slumber. We jumped in for another quick shower.

"Last time we were in here, you took advantage of me," Amy said playfully.

"Uh, right," I answered. "I look at it more as helping a desperate woman get what she sorely needed."

"And you did it so well. Maybe I'll need you to do that again."

"I sure as hell hope so."

Amy laughed and swatted my ass.

"So, tell me, Amy," I continued. "What would you have done if I couldn't come over?"

Amy looked up at me, straight into my eyes. "Let's see, Eric. I call you and offer a night with a perfect piece of ass. Somehow, I had a feeling that you'd accept. But if you hadn't been home, I guess I would have just fantasized about what would happen and take care of it myself. Know what I mean?"

I laughed. "I do. And you're right. You have my number as far as your ass."

"By the way," she said looking up at me. "It was fantastic. I'm glad I've done this little project your way. Like you said, when I'm that horny, I think only of the good feelings to come, and I'm totally relaxed about what we're doing."

"I'm glad you played along, Amy. You've been amazing."

"So are the orgasms. 'Soul-crashing' is right. I can't believe how intense they are."

"Your back door wants to contract during your orgasm, but my cock prevents that. Your ass then rebounds outward, greatly increasing the pleasure. So now you get it."

"I 'got it' alright!" We both laughed and finished getting each other cleaned up. After another smoldering kiss, I quickly stopped my place to get some new clothes and get to work.

We spent another weekend together, and ended up Sunday evening at Amy's place. She made us dinner, and we sparred and laughed our way through another meal.

I swirled the wine in my glass and looked over at Amy. "I think it's time to discuss something."

"Yes?" she answered, her face a bit more serious.

"As much as I've enjoyed it, I think we've fulfilled a narrow definition of our original package deal."

A bit of color tinted her cheeks. "I'll have to agree that you are correct. But you said 'narrow.' What might a broader definition include?"

I leaned back. "A broader definition would be comprehensive in every sense of the word. It could take a long time—a very long time—to fulfill. It's probably something we'd want to think about before committing ourselves."

Amy looked at me for a long time. Her eyes sparkled. "I think you'll find me willing to discuss the particulars of a comprehensive deal anytime you're ready." She let that linger in the air. "In the meantime, I'm more than happy to broaden the original deal one step at a time. It's been working quite well for me."

We eventually did commit to a "comprehensive" deal, and I realized that a lifetime was too short to understand everything about Amy—goddess, mother, friend, lover. She remained "horny and frustrated" throughout, and I was more than happy to relieve her tensions and keep her back door satisfied. She still blushed a bit when the kids asked about how Mommy and Daddy met, but we got by with the story of us "living in the same condo complex and running into each other all the time." Maybe someday we'll tell the kids a bit more of the truth.

*

As authors, one of the greatest rewards is getting comments on our work--it's what drives us to write more. How did it make you feel? What does it make you think of? How did this story affect you? Please take a moment to vote and offer comments, or click the link to send me personal feedback—I'll even respond! It means a lot.

Special thanks to EditorKarl and DawnJ for their editorial assistance and encouragement!

1...456789