Adult Education

Story Info
Going on a course was more fun than Zoe had expected.
3.7k words
4.02
22.6k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At last it was the coffee break. Zoe stepped outside to check her messages:

"How's it going? X"

"Useful rather than interesting lol x"

A few seconds later:

"At least that's something. Enjoy part 2 x"

"I'll try x"

She went back in to grab a coffee before the seminar re-started. As she poured her drink a voice beside her caused her to jump, nearly spilling the contents of the cup "Milk and sugar?. She turned to see one of her fellow delegates with the milk jug in his hand and an apologetic look on his face "Sorry, didn't meant to scare you".

Zoe smiled at him "No problem, I was miles away. And no thank you".

"No worries. Guess we'd better get back for round two. Maybe I'll catch up with at lunch?"

"Sure, why not".

Sitting down to resume being educated Zoe couldn't help sneaking glances at the guy she could be joining for lunch. There was no doubting his good looks, and even from her brief encounter with him over coffee she could tell that he had an easy, confident charm about him.

The second part of the seminar was both less interesting and less relevant, leaving Zoe's mind wandering. To her surprise these mental meanderings included her fellow delegate, leading her to sneak glances at him when she thought he wasn't looking. She had always had a thing about men in nice suits and to her eye his did indeed qualify as nice. The more glances she stole the more she came to consider that what was inside the suit looked quite nice too. Not that she was interested of course. Just casually observing.

Finally the clock dragged itself round to the lunch break and Zoe headed out to help herself to the buffet. Finding an empty seat she had just started to pick at her food when she heard "Mind if I join you?" Even before she looked up she recognised the voice as the guy from the coffee break. She nodded her assent as she frantically chewed her food. "Sorry" he smiled as he sat down next to her "more bad timing." Finally she swallowed and turned to smile back "No worries, you couldn't just stand there waiting for me to finish eating."

They made small talk over their lunch and Zoe had to admit that he was good, relaxed company as well as being the owner of a sharp suit. After they finished eating they half turned towards each other to carry on their conversation. As they did so she noticed his eyes widening slightly as he looked down. Following his gaze she saw that her dress had ridden up further than she had realised, and most of her thighs were exposed to his sight. Zoe blushed bright red, apologising as she pulled her hem down to try and recover her modesty. "No apology needed" he grinned "you've got great legs."

His comment did nothing to reduce the redness of her face as she got to her feet mumbling something about freshening up before the afternoon session. Splashing her face with cold water in the Ladies, she wondered whether she should have been offended by his blatant staring and casual reference to her legs. In reality she felt flattered by his attentions, and if she was honest with herself perhaps just a little excited by them. Trying to regain her composure she left it until the last minute before re-entering the conference room.

For the first few minutes she steadfastly kept her focus on the presenter, but gradually her resolve weakened and once again she commenced casting surreptitious glances in the direction of the man in the suit. Each time she looked across at him she remembered how she had inadvertently flashed almost the full length of her thighs at him. And he had openly stared and enjoyed it!

Her imagination wandered to places it really shouldn't have gone, wondering if he would like another flash of her thighs, or even whether he would like to see more. Zoe felt her nipples hardening as tried to picture his reaction if he got a glimpse of them down her top. Although her dress was not particularly low cut she knew from past experience of catching other men looking that it did occasionally allow a glimpse of her breasts to the appropriately vigilant. She rarely wore a bra and today was no exception, leaving her thinking about how she could engineer a situation where he would be able to see down the top of her dress.

On a sensible, rational level she knew that she shouldn't be thinking like this, but on a more elemental level there was no denying the pleasurable sensations that her musings were creating. She was looking forward to getting back to her room and telling Adam all about her day on Skype. She knew how much it turned him on when other men found her sexy, and more than once he had asked her what she would like to do with some guy that they saw in a restaurant or down the gym. Sometimes he would send her teasing texts when she was home alone with tradesmen, asking her what they were like and what she was wearing for them. Occasionally she had responded by wearing a tight skimpy top that she knew allowed her nipples to poke through the flimsy material, and once she even answered the door wearing just a floaty dressing gown, loosely tied with nothing on underneath. But nothing had ever gone beyond flirting, followed by a trip to her bedroom to enjoy a few quality moments with her vibrating friend.

Eventually the afternoon session ground to a halt and Zoe packed her things away to head back to her room. However she had barely got to her feet when she heard a now familiar voice "Fancy a quick drink to recover?"

Even as she was in the process of thinking of a suitable excuse to decline and head back to her room she heard herself say "Sure, why not? That would be nice."

They headed off to the hotel bar, where they somehow ended up sitting at a table in a quiet corner. Without even waiting to ask what she wanted he headed off to get drinks. Zoe gulped as she saw him returning with two glasses and a bottle of Prosecco. It wasn't that she didn't enjoy drinking it, but she knew what impact the bubbles had on her inhibitions, turning her from a sensible grown woman to a giggling teenager.

Setting the glasses down he poured them both a drink and raised his glass. "Cheers. We made it through the whole day."

"Cheers. Yes we did, even if it wasn't always easy going."

"I'm Dan by the way."

"Sorry, I'm Zoe. Can't believe I let you buy me a drink before I even knew your name."

"Now that I know your name what else should I know about you?"

After the predictably awkward and stilted start to this conversation they were soon chatting away like old friends. It helped that they were both enthusiastic about keeping fit and healthy. His obvious flattery and the effect of the tiny bubbles in the drink did no harm either. In less than an hour they were part way down their last glass and as the conversation got more personal and risqué the level of physical contact increased. Initially matters were emphasised by a gesture, which progressed to a light touch on the hand or arm, and finally Dan made a point by touching Zoe's bare thigh.

He left his hand there just long enough for her to ask him to remove it if she wasn't comfortable. When no such request was made his next point was emphasised by placing his hand on her thigh and leaving it there. Immediately their conversation dried up as they looked at each other, both uncertain about where this was going. As his hand started to slowly work its way upwards she regained some semblance of self-control.

"Err, I think I need to go get ready for dinner."

"Of course, sorry. I didn't mean to go too far. Hope I haven't made you feel uncomfortable?"

"No, it's been nice. It's just I need to, you know..." Zoe trailed off unsure what she needed to do. With one last swig she finished her drink and stood up to go. Dan stood as well and gave her a smile. "At least let me walk you back to your room."

Nodding her assent she headed for the lift, his hand gently resting on her waist as he walked beside her. Relief and disappointment mingled incongruously when Zoe saw that they were not alone as the doors slid open. However she was fairly sure that none of the other people crammed in there with them noticed as Dan placed his hands on her hips and pulled her back against him so that she could feel his hard bulge pressing against her lower back. Not wanting to draw attention to what was happening she made no attempt to pull away from him until the doors opened on her floor.

They were the only people to get off at the 9th floor and she allowed his hand to rest on her hip as they walked down the corridor to her room. As she scanned the key she wondered what she would say if he invited himself in, but he spared her having to make the decision. "Fancy joining me for dinner later?"

"I guess. What time?"

"Around eight? I'll give you a knock on my way down."

And with a peck on the cheek he was on his way back down the corridor. The moment Zoe got into her room she had her laptop open and was calling Adam's Skype account.

"Hi sweetie, how was the course?"

"More interesting than usual" she replied with a slightly mischievous smile playing around her mouth. As she was saying this she was unfastening the zip on her dress and easing it down her body. Even allowing for the imperfections of the laptop's inbuilt camera Adam could see that her nipples were erect.

"What sort of course is this again?" he grinned. "I can see how much you enjoyed it!"

Zoe proceeded to tell Adam about her afternoon and her encounters with Dan. As she spoke she could see his hand disappearing from view, and by the time she got to the bit where Dan pressed against her in the lift it was obvious what he was doing with it.

"I hope you don't mind" she said, looking into the camera for approval.

"God no. Do you want to see how much I don't mind?" Zoe grinned and nodded as Adam stood up bringing his erection into view. He looked particularly hard as he stroked up and down his length.

"By the way, I'm meeting him for dinner." This casual comment was apparently too much for Adam's fevered imagination as his body stiffened with the onset of his orgasm. Zoe stared at the screen, wishing she could have been there as he shot his load. "Wow, you were ready for that. Now you've had your fun I need to shower and get ready."

"You going to leave the camera on so I can watch you wandering around naked and getting dressed?"

"If you want me to."

"Oh, I do. Believe me."

Leaving the camera on as requested, Zoe jumped in the shower. As the warm water flowed over her body she thought back to the events of the day, particularly in the bar and the lift. The memories brought familiar tinglings to her nipples and between her legs. Without even realising what she was doing, one of her hands began to caress her breasts while the other found its way down to her clit. Her state of arousal was exacerbated by the impact of the fizz she had enjoyed in the hotel bar, and it only took a couple of minutes for her orgasm to arrive.

Even after her climax had subsided she was still feeling horny. Jumping out the shower she grabbed a towel and draped it loosely in front of her body before wandering into the bedroom to stand facing the camera. By this time the screensaver had come on, and rather than reactivate her screen she just asked Adam if he was still there. When she received a reply in the affirmative she asked if he liked what he saw, before slowly sliding the towel downwards to reveal her naked body to his hungry eyes. Her fingers began to repeat their actions from moments ago in the shower, only this time more slowly so that Adam got the whole, unedited version of the show. Her breathing got heavier as her excitement mounted, and once again she felt her body beginning to tense as her climax approached.

And then there was a knock at the door. Zoe ignored it, her fingers working faster between her legs, but then the knock was repeated. Exasperated she whispered to her laptop "Don't go anywhere" and walked softly to the door. Looking out through the spyhole she saw Dan standing there, a faint smile playing on his lips. For a moment she froze, caught between panic and excitement to have just the doorway between him and her naked body. "Err, just a minute" she stammered before rushing back to Adam.

"It's him. At the door" she half hissed, half whispered.

"Are you going to let him in?"

"Do you think I should?"

"I have no objection if you want to." She could hear the teasing in his tone.

"OK, but only if you stay there and keep an eye out in case something happens."

"I'm not going anywhere. Now go answer the door before he gives in and leaves."

Snatching up her towel Zoe finished fastening it around her body as she opened the door. Now she could see that as well as his smile Dan had brought another bottle of bubbles and a couple of glasses. Unable to speak for a minute she simply stood aside and let him walk past her into the room. His self-confidence amazed her as he popped the cork and poured them both a glass. With a start Zoe realised that she hadn't even closed the door to her room, and was standing there in just her towel so that anyone passing by could see her. Quickly she pushed it shut and walked across to where he was holding out a glass towards her.

"Here's to whatever the rest of the evening brings." He raised his glass in a toast, before adding, with no trace of sincerity, "Sorry I got here too early. I didn't mean to catch you unprepared."

"No, it's fine. I'm all showered. I just need to get dressed and I'm good to go."

"No rush. We can have a drink first if you like. You look like you could do with something to relax you."

"Sorry, it's just you caught me a little by surprise."

With that Zoe took the glass he was offering and took what was intended to be a small sip, but drained almost half of the glass. The hit on top of what she had drunk earlier was almost instant, and when he invited her to sit next to him on the end of the bed she accepted without a second thought. When he moved his leg, almost imperceptibly, so that it was pressing against hers, she made no effort to move away. By the time she had finished her glass and accepted another their conversation had returned to the flirtatious levels of the hotel bar. Only this time there was no negative reaction when he placed his hand on her bare thigh.

"I bet you look amazing under that towel" he said, giving her thigh a little squeeze.

"Do you now? Well you'll just have to keep imagining."

"You sure you couldn't give me just a little glimpse before you get dressed?" he asked, his hand moving upwards and tugging gently at the bottom of her towel.

"Stop that" she giggled "or my towel might fall off."

"That would be just too awful" he said in his best mock serious voice as he tugged a little harder.

"If you're not going to behave, I may just have to leave" she pouted, standing up abruptly. In carrying out her phony flounce she hadn't thought through the consequences of him still having hold of the towel, and predictably enough it fell completely away from her body, leaving her standing naked in front of him. Normally her first instinct would have been to try and cover herself up or make a mad dash to lock herself in the bathroom. However the combination of the drink, her already heightened state of arousal and the knowledge that Adam was almost certainly watching her via webcam emboldened her, and she simply stood there in front of Dan, inviting him to make the next move.

He didn't need a second invitation and stood up, pulling her towards him. It was only when she felt the pressure of his hand on her butt and his lips warm on her neck that the incongruity of their relative states of dress crossed her mind. He hadn't even taken his jacket off, and was still fully dressed in a smart grey suit. It was only a fleeting thought though as his hands and lips began to wander, exploring her naked body.

She complied immediately when he turned her around and for the second time that day pulled her back against him. Only this time he was kissing her neck and nibbling on her ear lobes as one hand fondled her breasts and the other snaked its way slowly down over her abs towards the area of moist tingling between her legs. Zoe gasped when his finger made first contact with her clit, and it wasn't long before she could feel her legs buckling as she began to come. He held tightly onto her as the orgasm shook her body, but this didn't stop him from continuing his stroking of her clit. Zoe wondered how long she would be able to cope with the intensity of the sensations he was causing. Before she could reach a conclusion she came again.

This time she pulled his hand away, as she could take no more. Turning to face him she eased his jacket back off his shoulders, throwing it carelessly onto a chair as it came off. At this stage she appeared to lose patience with the whole undressing thing and while one hand squeezed the very evident bulge in his trousers the other began tugging at the zip of his trousers. As soon as she had it pulled all the way down her hand was inside groping for the hot hardness of his flesh.

Her fingers found what they were feeling for and wrapped around his shaft. After a brief struggle she achieved her goal and released his cock from the confines of his trousers. Doing her best to make sure Adam had an unobstructed view she slowly got to her knees and gently kissed and licked at his swollen helmet. Dan was making small moans of pleasure at this treatment which suddenly become larger as Zoe opened her mouth and took as much of him in as she could manage. Keeping a firm hold of the base of his cock she began to bob her head back and forwards, keeping her lips firmly closed on his shaft as her tongue teased at the underside.

She could feel his excitement mounting and had just started to wonder whether she should let him come in her mouth when he forced her head away. Pulling her to her feet he half pushed, half carried her onto the bed until she was lying on her back her legs slightly apart. Kneeling between them he eased them further apart as he kissed his way up the inside of her thighs until she could feel his breath hot on her pussy. Slowly he licked up between her lips until his tongue located her clit. While his tongue lapped eagerly he slid two fingers inside her, swiftly finger fucking her to another climax.

Before she had recovered anything like composure he had eased himself up between her legs so the tip of his cock was pressed against the moist opening of her pussy. For a moment she considered telling him that this had gone too far and he should stop, but then it was too late as he eased into her. All inhibitions were now totally gone as she wrapped her arms and legs around him, pulling him as far into her as possible.

His movements were long, strong and slow initially but as his excitement mounted so did the speed of his thrusts. At the same time his breath started to come in loud gasps and he raised himself up on his arms. Sensing how close he was Zoe whispered "Please, not inside me." Her plea was just in time as Dan pulled out of her and with two strokes of his hand was shooting cum all over her.

He rolled over onto his back next to her and turned his head grinning broadly "We still on for dinner?"

"Sure, but I may need another shower" she laughed, adding "And you may need to change your suit."

"Fifteen minutes?"

"Perfect."

Zoe watched him stuff himself back in his trousers, grab his jacket and make for the door. "Back soon."

The moment he was out the door she nudged the screen back into action. "I'm so sorry, I just got carried away." Even as she finished the words she knew from the fact that Adam was totally naked with his semi-on his hand, and cum still oozing from the tip that he didn't mind at all.

"Are you going to invite him back after dinner?"

"I might. Would you mind?"

12