Adult Family Pleasure

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The room was thick with eroticism created by the emotion of our sexual desires and pleasure.

Riana and I fucked each other with passion and an almost uncontrollable urgency. The harder I would thrust my cock into her body the harder she would push her hips against my velvet assault. Riana was moaning and whimpering steadily as we fucked and it was easy to tell that she was quickly approaching her first orgasm.

Julia was fingering herself with one hand and caressing Riana's breast and nipples the same intensity as our fuck. It was obvious that she wanted to cum when we did. I looked down into Riana's half-closed eyes as we fucked. Her breath was deep, sweet and feminine and I could tell that she was starting to cum. Her body began to shudder softly as her hips arched against mine as the intense pleasure flooded through her naked body. Her hands clutched at my back and arms and she let out a soft, sustained, high-pitched scream of pleasure followed by the word fuck that she softly whispered several times.

I fucked her by thrusting into her hole as hard as I could a few more times until I felt my own orgasm rush over me. With the first spurt of my hot cum into her vagina she let out another loud cry and I kept fucking her. With each pulse of my cock I spewed long streams of cum into her vagina. I was aware that mother had cum at the same time as we did -- simply by fingering and rubbing her well-used clitoris. In moments it was over...my sister and I had fucked each other for the first time.

The three of us lay on my bed recovering and simply enjoying the afterglow of our intense sex. Julia was lying between Riana and me and it wasn't long until they were gently fondling each other. As their intensity began to build I turned on my side, leaning on my elbow, to watch them. Julia was finger-fucking Riana's cunt with three fingers as her thumb worked on her clit. The delicious wet sounds from Riana's cunt mixed with her moans filled the room as she had another hard orgasm.

I wanted to fuck my mother Julia again but regardless of my desire, I was totally spent and totally drained. It would have to wait a few hours before I was ready to fuck either of them again.

Since that first night the three of us really enjoy wonderful and incredible sex together.

That first night everyone was a little reserved. As time went on the sex between us became more uninhibited and open letting us explore the limits of our own sexuality and secret desires. It seems like we usually have sex once or twice a week and sometimes the three of us have sex together, other times it's just between two of us, Riana and me, Julia and me, or Julia and Riana. I've never experienced sex with my ex-wife as intense and satisfying as what I have now.

We're mature adults and we know what we're doing and we don't have a problem with it. As it should be, absolutely no one else has a clue about what we do behind our closed doors. I can only suspect that sex between mature, consenting adults happens a lot more than anyone would imagine but I have no way of knowing.

We simply do what feels good, harm no one, and share our secrets and lustful desires with each other in the privacy of our own home.

12