Adult Generation Gap

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So you see, son, it's all good, just a party, no harm no foul. Just relax and have fun!"

We all returned to our spying on the show outside. Things had progressed and all six females had gotten closer. Many hands were now touching and handling Jerry's fully erect dick and large hanging balls. Full and erect was putting it lightly. His cock, or what could be seen of it through all the hands and fingers was sticking up like a fire plug. It was very thick and pretty long too. Matt was stunned to see both his wife AND mother taking part in the group penis grope.

"Fuck this!" blurted Joe, "I'm not missin' THIS party!" and he was out the door in a flash. We all followed his lead, leaving Matt standing there, not sure what he should do.

Marching right up to the gaggle of females, Joe shouted, "JEEEEEZUSSS H. CHEEEERIST!!! And what be ye wenches doing, tormenting this poor young page!? RETRACT THY CLAWS AND MOVE AWAY FROM THE LAD'S MANHOOD!!! Then looking down at Jerry's now visible organ, said, "Errrrr I mean, errrrrr...uhhh...holy fuck!, the YOUNG LAD'S errrrrr...FUCKING TREE TRUNK!"

The women whose cooing and ahhhing had halted abruptly with Joe's outburst, broke into a cacophony af laughs and giggles.

The rest of us, except my son walked up to the partial circle chuckling and kind of stood near our respective seated mates.

Sara looked up to her hubby, reaching out to heft and bounce my son-in-law's 'fat boy' said, "Look at this fucking thing, Joe! Have ya ever seen a cock this thick?"

"Nope!" With another slap on the back, Joe replied, "That's why Jerry here's our hero!" The group all tittered.

I chimed in with, "Hey Sara, ya said ya liked yer meat thick and hard! Well yer majesty, we're here to please." With a sweeping hand gesture from Jerry toward her, I announced, "Our loyal servant Jerry and his abundant helping of sex meat is at yer sevice!"

Sara smiled broadly and leaned forward. In one quick move she engulfed half of Jerry's cock, her jaw stretching to the max. After a few slow wet sucks, she pulled back, saying, "MMMMMmmmm, Yep! Tube steak, just the way I like mine! Fat and hard! DAMN! This thing IS REALLY FAT!"

My daughter Carla reached out and grabbed her husband's organ, pulling it from Sara's hand and stroking it slowy herself. "I TOLD YOU BITCH....THIS FAT BOY'S ALL MINE!!!" and smirked. "BUT! If you bow and scrape to me, and kiss my royal feet, I may be persuaded to allow you to partake in the pleasure of my servant's abundant manhood. In fact, once you wenches finally ackowledge me as your queen, I may even allow my entire royal court to sample and savor the wonder of this magnificent staff and it's large, seed filled ballocks."

The entire group was now in hysterics. The party was definitely in gear.

Sara leaned over to my wife and murmured, "Jesus Eloise, there's no way I could ever get that whole thing in my mouth, but it'd definitely all fit in my cunt."

All through this exhibition Jerry had stood there with his hands on his hips, suffering silently, as it was, through it all. I glanced over at Matt standing behind Cindy's chair. He was tightly holding both of her hands which were resting upon her shoulders, the two of then watching in awe.

Eloise stroked her chin pensively and said, "Hmmmmmm, Never have I encountered a gentleman's lance of love that was too massive for me to minister to orally. It may be because you lesser wenches spend your time wagging your tongues with gossip and flapping your jaws over court trivialities that you cannot accomplish such a feat. I on the other hand, being of royal blood, have learned to use my lips and mouth in many more rewarding fashions. I am sure that although the lad is very well endowed and IS my daughter's minion, I could easily make this respectable weapon disappear from sight of you unworthy rabble."

She looked across to Carla and got a reassuring wink. Matt seeing and hearing this was aghast.

Sara retorted, "YEAH, SURE WENCH! I got ten bucks say's ya can't hog that 'fat boy' all the way down! I mean gulp the whole thing 'til his balls are layin' on yer chin...and HOLD IT THERE! Hmmmmm... fer ten seconds!"

Eloise thought for a moment and dropping from her chair and crawling the short way to my son-in-law's feet, answered, "K! Gitcher money up CUNT! and smiling around to the guests and up to Jerry, added, "Piece-a-cake!"

Carla voiced her consent and approval by saying, " I GOT TEN BUCKS ON MOM! ANYONE WANT IN?!?!" The group started chatting back and forth about the possibilties and making side bets when Joe choked out, "I'll take that action littlr girl, I always like grabbin' a fool's money. Even though she's good and I KNOW she's good, there ain't no way Eloise is gonna do the 'balls lick'n gobble' on that fucking thing!" "What do YOU think Dad? Yer her coach." my daughter asked.

"Hahaha, YOU coach yer wife on cock sucking Paul? Hahaha, we never knew! Hahaha Do you train her by example? Hahaha!" Phil burst out, cracking up at his own funny. Joe high fived him and the rest just laughed.

"No asshole, I don't do dick but YOU'VE sure as hell been starin' at the kid's tool." Phil shut up and wondered to himself if he really had been too interested in another guy's cock. It WAS, after all a fascinating thing to behold. The crowd erupted once more and Phil didn't say another word.

I answered Carla's inquiry with, "I dunno Hun, but I think I'll sit this one out. It's way too iffy for even me to bet on. I think maybe I oughta go over and comfort yer poor brother. He looks like he's seen a ghost. Poor Matt, I think he's suffering from 'adult party' overload." Everyone looked toward my son and a snickering ran through the group.

Heloise got back to the subject at hand and soon to be mouth. "Okay disbelievers, ya ready? Yer about to be amazed because I AM THE BEST!" Reaching up and gripping her son-in-law's massive member, she quickly licked off a drop of pre-cum that had formed at the tip. Her face inches from his 'fat boy', she said, "Gimme a countdown!"

We all counted down from ten and even Matt's lips were moving, although I doubt any sound was coming out.

....Six....Five....Four....Three....Two...........

To be continued...IF...this, being my first attempt, is received well.

12