Adult Movie Theater Gang Bang

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dave110256
dave110256
1,154 Followers

He was now rocking back and forth as I moaned, another man now standing on the chair in front of me presenting his nice seven inch cock for my consumption.

I plunged onto his cock, almost biting him as I tensed for my first intense orgasm, cumming on that huge cock. I grabbed the cock I had in my mouth, jerking him as I slammed down, his cock sliding in and out as I felt the monster behind me swell and erupt.

The man behind me grabbed my hips tight forcing more of his monster into me as I felt his cum splash into my cervix. He was filling me with his cum as he grunted and forced more into me than I ever thought possible. I came again as he continued pumping me full of his cum, now running down my leg. As he finished and withdrew I felt a huge void and actually heard a pop as he pulled out.

The man in front of me was now cumming, ramming his cock into my throat as he bucked back and forth. He swelled and shot his first load into my throat, gagging me as I gurgled and swallowed him as another shot of his hot sticky cum followed the first ,filling my throat. He was forcing me to swallow him, holding the back of my head, pushing himself deep down my throat. I swallowed all of his cum as he pulled his cock free, another man immediately taking his place offering his throbbing tool to me.

Another cock was in my pussy, ravaging it. There was no mercy or romance in this room. This is exactly what I wanted, my fantasy. As a cock was slamming me from behind I had two different sets of hands on each of my tits. There were now three men in front of me standing on chairs.

I greedily accepted one cock in my mouth as I reached for the other two, jerking then as hard and fast as I could. Then man behind me had tensed, cumming in my already cum soaked pussy. I felt his cum now oozing down both legs, Joining the first man's, a hot gooey flow of cum. He fucked me hard and fast, feeling his balls slapping my ass.

One of the cocks in my hand was already swelling from my manual assault on it, erupting into the air, coating my hand with his gooey cum as it flowed heavily from his erupting cock. He continued covering my entire hand with his cum, then his stiff shaft relaxed as he finished unloading. I released him as another man took his place, his cock still flaccid but huge.

The other man I was jerking off was now spewing his hot cum. He wasn't shooting into the air like the other man, instead flowing almost a steady stream from cock. His cum was coating my entire other hand and forearm, coating his cock and pubic hair, a hot pool of cum flowing onto his lap.

There was just so much going on now as I was surrounded by cocks of all different sizes, shapes and stages of erections. I felt consumed by cocks, almost trapped by raging sex maniacs wanting to fuck anything or anyone willing to give it to them. That anyone was me, willing and desiring to fulfill their fantasies as well

The new man behind me was now filling my cum drenched cunt with his offering as he clenched my hips, driving himself into me hard as he growled in ecstasy. I could actually feel the force of his eruption deep inside even though my senses were overloaded with all that was happening to my body. I came with him, shuttering, adding my juices to his as my legs were now coated with cum from several men.

Then a tall, husky man with a large cock, at least ten fat inches picked me up as he cradles me in his arms. I was now afraid not knowing what he intended as he carried me to the front of the theater, laying me down on the stage under the screen. He removed his pants as he lay on his back, picking me up and sitting me onto his cock. He forced me down onto his fat cock, filling me as he pushed himself into my cunt.

The remaining men had followed us to the stage, most now standing with no pants on, stroking their cocks while waiting their turns. As my big friend lifted me up and down his mast he pulled me toward him, my breast now resting on his bare chest.

Another man with a small cock stood before me as I took his cock in my mouth, swallowing his entire cock easily. I wanted to milk this guy into my throat as I wrapped my hand around his cock, inserting my finger in his ass knowing that would surely stimulate him.

Then I felt someone's cum oozing on my ass, covering the crack of my ass with his goo as he jerked off. As his cum coated my ass I felt someone take his place, laying the head of his cock on my ass. He pushed the head into my tight ass, I was thankful for the cum deposited earlier for lubrication. He pushed forward, filling my ass with with his average sized cock as my big friend pounded me up and down in my pussy, driving upward into me.

I was full of cock, one in my cunt, ass and mouth. I was covered with cum, my hands, breasts, face, ass , pussy and legs. I felt like the cum dumpster I had fantasized about. I was sore but definitely not worn out yet, I couldn't be. There were too many men left to satisfy yet.

The small cock I had inhaled into my throat was now twitching, swelling with cum. I inserting my middle finger into his ass as he exploded into my throat, gagging and choking with it's force and quantity of cum. This small cock shot a pint of cum like a rocket, I didn't think I could keep it down as I continued gagging certain it was coming back up. I pushed him away as his final blast hit me in the face, having to take a breath as he had almost drowned me. He came more than anyone I'd ever had. That fucker must had had a month's worth of cum waiting for this night.

My big man was now shooting his load into me as he about crushed me in his arms, squeezing me tight as he held me down onto his huge shaft. I could feel his cock spasm each time he erupted, as cum now flowed from my pussy once again.

He lay still as the cock in my ass was now pumping sperm deep inside me, slamming me as his balls slapped my friend below with each push. His cum was now flowing from my ass, oozing down my big friends cock as their fluids joined each others. I was a slimy, sticky mess of hot cum.

I lost track of how many men I had gotten off but there were only a few left standing as I climbed off my big friend, cum everywhere on my body.

Two were only two men left standing now, both totally naked in front of me as I'd fucked, sucked or jerked every other man in the theater to orgasm. I felt exhausted, sore and slimy having cum almost everywhere on my body.

I looked at these men closely and recognized them, one being the ticket taker and the other being the cab driver. Both men standing before me with their erections in hand, stroking themselves.

"Lay down on the stage," I said to the the cab driver.

He quickly obeyed looking up at me. I mounted him, plunging down on his cock completely. His eyes closed as he reached for my tits.

"Fuck my ass," I said to the ticket taker.

He was on me immediately, sinking his cock into my ass. I was so wet covered and filled with cum that his cock just slid right in my ass as I now had these final two men deep inside me. They started alternating, one pushing in as the other pulled out in perfect rhythm with each other.

I was actually enjoying this, knowing I had satisfied multiple men this night. I was taking my time with these two, savoring my time with them. I was enjoying their teamwork, They weren't slamming me as if they had little time to get off. They were much more gentle and seemed to enjoy the art of fucking, not just getting off. Maybe because there was nobody left in the theater other than the three of us.

My cab driver was now lifting his ass off the stage, driving his cock deep into me as I felt the ticket takers balls now slapping my pussy from above, his balls resting on the cock below. My ass was so cum soaked I could hear his balls slapping and slurping as he pushed and pulled. He had a firm grip on my waist from behind, driving his cock into my ass as hard as he could as my cabby was thrusting upward burying his cock as far as he could in my pussy.

I clenched him tight as I quivered, cumming hard onto his cock while contracting my ass to squeeze the cum soaked cock buried deep in my ass. I reached beneath me, fondling both sets of balls swinging behind me.

Both men were ready to cum, both tense and grunting as they exploded at the same time. Both pushing as hard as they could into me as they splashed more hot loads into me, now streaming from both holes. They growled and moaned as my screams matched theirs, all three of us now cumming in the climactic moment of the night. I felt both cocks swell and release each load as they continued filling me. The man beneath me was getting covered with sticky goo from so many different men. I was so unaware of my surroundings at this moment. I had no idea where I was, who I was with or how many men had fucked me that night.

We all relaxed and untangled from each other. The ticket taker giving us towels to clean up with, thanking me for creating a memorable night in the theater, I night that would go down in history as the wildest one he could remember. He offered free admission anytime I ever wanted to return, he'd even pay me.

"I'm not so sure I'll be back. This is definitely one fulfilled fantasy. I'd like to leave it at that, thank you." I said as I took the cab driver's hand and walked out of the theater.

"Need a ride? No charge?" he asked.

"Thank you. I think I'll sit in the backseat for the ride home if you don't mind," I answered.

"My thoughts exactly, thank you for a wonderful evening," he said.

I arrived home and went straight to bed after showering, totally exhausted and sore, but satisfied having completely fulfilling a lifelong fantasy.

I had no idea how many cocks came for me, in me or on me that night in the theater but smiled with satisfaction knowing not a single man left without a smile on his face. I had the biggest smile of them all.

For once, reality was as good as the fantasy....maybe better.

" What will be my next fantasy be?" I thought as I drifted off to sleep.

dave110256
dave110256
1,154 Followers
12