Adult Nursing - Sherry's Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sherry was a bit dazed by the couple and their intimate revelations. She went through her usual statements about how she was not a prostitute and did not perform sexual acts with clients. Sue assured her that all she wanted was to breastfeed from Sherry's more-than-ample bosoms. As she said those words her hand caressed each of Sherry's huge orbs through her silken robe. Sherry could already feel how wet her pussy was getting as she found her position on the futon and invited Sue to lay across her lap.

Sue was wearing a sarong-like garment, sheer but wrapped around her body in a way that clung to her substantial curves. Sue laid smiling across Sherry lap and allowed Sherry to release her sizable breasts and guide a nipple to Sue's lips. Sherry felt Sue's breath on the sensitive skin of the big breast. Then she felt Sue "latch on" and begin a slow gentle sucking. Sherry moaned and Sue intensified her sucking. Sherry began kneading her own enormous breast deeply as Sue suckled. Sherry was moaning more loudly. Sue paused looking up at Sherry.

Sherry had a glazed expression on her face. She looked down at the angelic face of the gorgeous Sue and said simply, "Don't stop."

Sue seized Sherry big breast and began to suckle in earnest. Sherry rubbed her thighs together feeling the wetness spread. Sherry had closed her eyes once Sue had taken over and her hips had begun to writhe. She felt Sue gently biting her nipples and flicking her tongue on them. Sherry felt a warmth overtake her and she began to shudder. Sherry grasped her other breast and dug her fingers deeply into the expansive flesh. Her body was being racked by waves of a powerful orgasm caused by Sue's hungry mouth on her tits.

When Sherry opened her eyes, She saw that Tom had moved closer and pulled the sarong down to expose Sue's big breasts. He was squeezing and sucking at them. He looked up and she saw his face was covered with drops of milk. Sherry realized that when she grasped her own breast she had showered Sue and Tom with her sweet, milky liquid.

Sue shifted to suckle Sherry's other breast and as she moved Sherry felt Sue's hand between her legs. Sherry simply parted her legs to allow Sue full access to her soaking wet pussy. Tom had moved between Sue's legs and was eating her blonde hair-covered pussy. Sue cupped Sherry's big breast with one hand and held Tom's head in place with the other. A moment later Sue was moaning around the breast and nipple in her mouth as she came in an explosive climax.

Tom stood up in front of Sue. His cock created a huge bulge in his pants. Sue sat up and released his erection and began to stroke it. Sue glanced over at the still reclining Sherry and smiled as she slowly pumped Tom's big cock as if showing it off for Sherry. Sherry sat up next to Sue and saw that Sue's breasts were leaking milk. Sherry marveled at the practiced motion that Sue used to pump Tom's cock. She twisted her hand as it pumped up and down the girth length. Sue parted her lips and sucked on Tom's cocked. He moaned and placed a hand on the back of Sue's head. She took the cue and pushed down on the big cock, taking it more than half-way down. Sherry moved her head to Sue's more than ample bosom and began to lap at the droplets of milk leaking from her big engorged nipples. She positioned herself so she could feed at the big teats and watch Sue's expert cocksucking of Tom's rock-hard cock.

Sherry closed her eyes and was lost in her feelings of erotic pleasure. She still felt a maternal warmth and closeness to Sue as she drank down her milk. But Sue's hand had found Sherry's hard clit and soaking wet pussy and was expertly whipping Sherry toward a climax. Sherry felt an explosion building in her pussy, but then Sue moved her hand away. Sherry opened her eyes to see Sue guiding Tom to lay down on the futon. Sue removed her wrap and straddled Tom's rampant cock. She rubbed the big head along her pussylips and to the opening of her wanton cunt and pushed down to take the full length deep inside her. Sue grunted and moaned and began to ride the thick cock. Milk dripped from her big tits onto Tom's flat stomach. Sherry instinctively leaned forward to lick the droplets from Sue's nipples. She barely felt Tom guide her leg across his chest so that Sherry straddled his face.

Sue rode Tom's cock twisting and bucking. Sherry was suckling from Sue and Tom began to eat Sherry's drenched pussy. Sue was experiencing multiple orgasms from the combination of Tom's cock filling her pussy and Sherry's hungry suckling. Tom expertly licked Sherry's outer lips and clit before pushing his tongue as deeply into her pussy as it would reach. Sherry ground her pussy against Tom's mouth and felt Sue's warm, shaking hands cupping and kneading her big breasts. Sherry was building toward a terrific orgasm herself. Sherry began to moan loudly and felt a wave of warmth overcome her. She shuddered and twisted on Tom's mouth. Sherry's pussy gushed a stream of juice into Tom's face. She rose up and then ground down again as a second gush of her pussy's cum flooded Tom's mouth. She heard Tom groan into her crotch as he big cock erupted inside his wife's tight, wet pussy. The three of them lay together breathing heavily, recovering from the storm of passion they had created.

Looking from the bedroom where he had been keeping watch, Terry had pulled out his cock and jacked it to the sight of the three lovers on the futon. The sight of two busty women nursing from each other and then fucking had been more than he could stand. Terry had come as Sherry squirted her juices on Tom's face. Terry licked his lips at the sight and caught his cumload in a tissue. Then he quietly closed the bedroom door.

After Sue and Tom had cleaned up, paid and left, Sherry talked with Terry about what had happened. Terry told her how he had masturbated to the sights and sounds of the three-way sex. Sherry wondered where things would go from here, but she was not afraid. She would keep following her instincts and her awakening desires.

12