Adult Shop

Story Info
A simple purchase has delightful results.
7.1k words
4.43
33.9k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a fairly normal day. I awoke from sleep, showered, placed my collar on and meditated. The children were not home so my time was my own so to speak. It had been payday the day before and i finally had the money to make some purchases. Excitedly, i dressed with care. First the garter belt and stockings, black today. Then a black bra, lacy and half cup. Next a skirt and blouse, on with the shoes and I was almost ready. Applying makeup I looked at myself in the mirror, hoping my Master would be pleased. A brush of my hair to make it neat and I was ready. Picking up my purse I headed out.

First to the Adult shop, the time had come to buy a few toys and things as requested. My heart was pounding as I entered the store, but with a toss of my head I squared my shoulders and went in. Looking around I was stunned by the array of choices, but I had instructions and so went to the sales clerk to ask advice. As I approached she looked up with a smile on her face. She was lovely, long black hair to her waist, a heart shaped face, very green eyes and a curvy figure. I hesitated a little in my nervousness. Her smile grew broader, "First time?" she asked. I nodded my head, "Is it that obvious," I replied. She came from behind the counter and approached me, placing a hand on my arm, "It is not that noticeable, but I have seen a lot of people and I know the signs." With a nervous giggle I looked at her. Hesitantly, I explained to her what I was looking for, anal beads, a butt plug and a dildo small enough to fit into my pussy, so that I could wear it all day.

She cocked her head to one side as she considered my words. Then taking me by the hand she led me to a room in the back and told me to sit. "Stay here while I go get the things you have asked for," she said. Thinking this was a little odd I did as she asked. At least I was no longer in the middle of the store for all eyes to see. I sat and waited, my legs apart as my Master requires. Within next to no time she was back and was carrying a box. She set it down at my feet and as I peered in I could see she had brought a lot of different things for me to look at and select from.

"Right!!" she exclaimed, "If we are to do this right we should first get to know each other a little." I was taken aback, but having not been somewhere like this before I had no way to know if this was normal. She was so friendly and kind that I thought Ok, I can do this. She introduced herself as Tania, and I gave her my name. I held out my hand for her to shake, but instead of taking it she leaned down and placed a kiss on my cheek. I looked at her in surprise, my mouth slightly open. Before I knew it she kissed me on my parted mouth, a soft gentle kiss that lasted for no more than a few seconds. My mind started whirling and I did not know what to say. She looked into my eyes and said, "To find out the right fit we need to do this properly." And with a wicked grin she left the room. I heard a latch click and then she returned. "We will not be disturbed now!”

"Ummm, Tania??" I said rather confused. Raising her left eyebrow she replied, "Yes Tracey??” "Is this normal to lock the door and have a customer in the back room??" She gave a chuckle, and shook her head no. "Then why this time?" I asked. She came close and I could smell her perfume, it was light and flowery. She leaned down and whispered, "I have a good feeling. The minute you walked through the door I felt you before I saw you. When I get that feeling I act upon it. Are you uncomfortable with it??" After a moment’s hesitation, I explained to her that I had never been with another woman, but I found her attractive. "Then it is settled. I shall show you what it can be like and you can then decide which of these toys you will buy." I was still a little unsure, but uppermost in my mind was my Master, and knowing that he wanted me to be with other women from time to time. "Ok Tania, I am in your hands." And with that the adventure began.

She took me by the hands pulling me up to stand; we were almost the same height, so she leaned forward to kiss my lips, her tongue running along the seam. My lips parted and her tongue slid inside my mouth. Without me realising we were pressed against each other, breast to breast, our pubic bones touching. Arms around each other as the kiss deepened, her tongue invading my mouth. I never knew this could be so exciting and I kissed her with as much fervor. On and on the kiss lasted. Her hand slid up my thigh under my skirt. She broke the kiss and whispered into my mouth. ""Stockings and garter. My favourite attire." My breathing was ragged, my mind racing. Her hand continued up my leg moving from the outer thigh to the inner thigh, going higher. Suddenly she let out a gasp and a moan, and I felt her fingers brushing across my bare pussy. They lightly caressed up and down the slit, teasing the pussy lips open. "MMMMMMMM," she went, "Nice and wet, just how I like them."

Without another word she sank to her knees, and pushed up my skirt till my pussy was open to her view. "Put your feet apart please," she asked, and with out thinking I did her bidding. Kneeling between my legs she came close and I felt her hot breath blowing along my thighs. First one then the other then at the juncture. She breathed deeply and sighed, murmuring, "There is nothing like the smell of a hot wet cunt." I was a little taken aback by her words and opened my mouth to protest, but before a word was uttered I felt her tongue trace the outline of my lips. Groaning slightly, all thoughts fled. All I could think of was her mouth and tongue, wanting more. Her hands reached up and parted the lips, sliding in the juices that had started to flow. Her tongue lapping at the insides of them. She slid one hand to my ass, and her tongue probed a little deeper. A shiver went through me; the sensation was incredible, heightened by the brush of her hair across my legs. She pulled me to her face and began to feast, licking and sucking my juices. She ran her tongue up till it connected with my clit and then softly nibbled on it. She held me still as my legs had begun to tremble. I could hardly breath, I was panting, the desire for her to take me over the edge great. I looked down and saw her eating my pussy, my cream on her face, her eyes half closed. A loud moan escaped my lips, "Tania, please don't stop!!" She smiled and licked and nibbled more. Then she stopped. "No my dear not yet. I want you to test what you will be buying."

Rising to her feet she took me by the hand and led me to a couch in the room I had not previously seen. Pushing me down she went and retrieved the box of toys. There I sat my legs wide, my pussy wet and dripping, wanting to orgasm. Once more kneeling she took a small dildo out of the box. It was maybe 4 inches long, and of medium thickness. Without warning she put a finger in my pussy and buried it deep. I gave a small jump and she laughed. "I am seeing how deep we can go," was her only explanation. Removing her finger she slowly slide the dildo in burying it up to the hilt. Then she placed her finger in her mouth and sucked, licking my cream off it.

Standing she removed her dress to reveal she was naked underneath. Her nipples were puckered and pink in colour. Her pussy had been shaved into a heart shape. I could not help but look, it was inviting. As she stood before me she slide her finger inside her getting it wet, I could hear her cream and knew she was as wet as i. Taking her finger out she put it in my mouth. My eyes closed as I tasted her. This was the first time I had tasted another woman and it was glorious. I sucked her finger clean, then reached forward and put a finger inside her. She was hot and so wet. I worked it in and out hearing the sound it made, feeling my juices start to flow more. She came closer and put her pussy to my face. Without another thought I pulled her close and ran my tongue into her pussy. Licking and sucking. Her moans were loud in my ears and her grip on my shoulders told me she was close. As I shifted position she whimpered, the whimper turning to a small scream of pleasure as I resumed my ministrations. I put a finger inside her pussy and got it wet, then slid it out and into her asshole. She began to shake and a scream ripped from her throat, "Yessssssssssssssss!! Don't stop. OMG!!!!!!!!!!!" I worked my finger in and out of her ass as I ate her pussy, licking and sucking and gently biting. Her body tensed for a moment and then with a cry she flooded my mouth with her juices. I lapped the cum up, drinking it in. When her shudders had stopped I kissed her pussy and sat back.

She looked at me with a smile, "Now it is your turn." She undid my blouse and removed my bra, her mouth fastening onto a nipple. She bit gently, her tongue licking it. With one hand she began to move the dildo in and out of my pussy. It was so wet that it slid in and out easily, a sucking sound as she pulled it out. Her mouth moved to the other breast and she licked and bit that. The dildo moving faster and faster, she pushed it in harder. With licks and kisses she moved down my body till her mouth fastened on my clit. She sucked on it hard then bit it. I jumped then let out a loud moan of pleasure. Never in my wildest dreams did I know that this would be so satisfying, a woman making me feel this way. It was getting harder and harder to breath, I knew I was not far from cumming, and still she continued. The dildo a blur, her mouth working magic. My legs so wide. "Mmmmmmmm, oh Tania, oooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhh". I was no longer coherent, my head going from side to side. Then silence, my breath suspended as I felt the orgasm hit. Wave after wave went through me, making me shudder and shake. It seemed to last for a long time. As it subsided I whispered, "Thank You Master Mark for allowing Your slut to receive pleasure."

Tania moved away and dressed as I got up from the couch and dressed. Although I was slightly embarrassed I look to Tania and said, "Thank you!" She smiled in return, "And I thank you. It seems my instincts didn't fail me." I grinned as she said that. All business like she stated, "Well, we have found that that dildo is perfect for you. So it is a sale??" Nodding my head I agreed. We went to the main part of the store, and she opened the doors again. Back behind the counter she rang up the sale. "But what about the others I need to buy??" I asked. "Well I was thinking that you could come back another day for those. I mean you will have to try them before you buy too." I flushed red, but agreed wholeheartedly. Tania that is a good idea, tomorrow same time??" She merely smiled and nodded.

I took my purchase, and humming happily to myself left.
A week went past before I got up the courage to even think about going back to the Adult store. What had I been thinking of?? Sex with a person I did not know and a woman too. The thoughts running through my mind were confusing and chaotic. It had been so enjoyable, to taste another woman, to have her taste me. No wonder some men like doing that, and the poor souls that don't take the time to really enjoy.

My Master had been so pleased and excited when I told Him of my adventure. He wants me to go back again, to once more approach Tania. He believes she can teach me the ways of pleasing a woman. I know he is right, and I want to obey Him. The idea gives me a thrill.

After another two days of thinking, I once more pulled myself together and ventured out. This time I was wearing a long skirt, this one only did up by two buttons at my waist. As I sat the skirt would open revealing the top of my stocking and an expanse of thigh. I put on my highest heels, a see through blouse and a sheer bra. I surveyed myself in the mirror, feeling myself blush as I saw how much of me was revealed yet hidden. Without giving too much more thought I finished my preparations and left home. The memories of last time crept into my mind and I could feel myself starting to get wet. It felt so sinful to be driving, thigh showing and my pussy starting to moisten. At the stoplights I reached down and touched myself, running a finger along my slit. As I thought it was already wet. Bringing my finger to my mouth I tasted.

Glancing sideways I realised there was a car beside me. The passenger was watching, his eyes wide. With a wicked grin to him, I reached down between my legs again making sure my finger was really wet. Slowly I removed my finger and brought it up to my mouth. This time I flicked my tongue out licking the tip. His jaw dropped. I goggled to myself then slid my finger in my mouth. Half closing my eyes I sucked it clean. There was no way he could not know what I had just done. The lights changed and after blowing him a kiss I drove off. A bubble of laughter escaping from my throat. I felt a rush as I realised that I had just turned a guy on with out so much as a word or touch. The smile stayed on my face for the rest of the trip.

Within minutes I had arrived back at the store. Stepping from my car, the skirt parting to show leg, I noticed that there were other cars in the lot. I thought to myself that maybe today would not be the day for the next adventure. Unconcerned I turned to retrieve my purse and lock the car. As I straightened I saw him. With a little start I realised that it was the guy I had just teased at the stoplights. I flushed a little then flashed him a cheeky grin. With a little way I proceeded to the store. I heard steps behind me, but as it was broad daylight and there were other people around I was unconcerned. I felt warm breath against my ear, a soft voice saying, "A little tease aren't we!!". Swinging around I found myself face to face with the man. Smiling slightly, I replied, "You did not like it??" His face split into a broad smile, "Baby, you know that all men like it. I wanted to thank you for the show." With more confidence in my voice than I felt, "You are most welcome. I aim to please. Now if you will excuse me I have shopping to do." With a last smile at him I entered the store.

There she was behind the counter, Tania, looking as attractive and desirable as before. She looked up, saw me and came toward me. "I am back!!” is all I could manage to say. Before she could utter a word the bell over the shop door rang signaling another customer. Tania looked over my shoulder, seeing who was there her face lit up. "Peter!!" she exclaimed. "When did you get back?? Why didn't you call??"" She brushed by me to greet this mysterious Peter. When I heard his low rumble my heart sank. He sounded just like the man I had spoken to outside. I found I couldn't move, I was feeling mortified. It was one thing to tease a stranger but another to have he same stranger follow behind you. Although he hadn't actually followed me from what I could hear. It seemed he and Tania knew each other well.

I forced my legs to move and wandered to the other side of the store. I had not gone more than two feet when Tania called out my name. I stopped and slowly turned. There he stood larger than life a grin on his face. Approaching me he put out his hand. "Tracey is it?? My name is Peter". Dumbly i put out my hand for him to shake. He drew my close and leaning down placed a chaste kiss on my mouth. "Tania has just been telling me about you," he said in that low sexy voice. Flushing red i did not know how respond. As before Tania locked the door, motioning me to the back room. Panic started inside me, what had I let myself in for? Tania smiled gently, "Tracey, Peter is a very good friend of mine, you are safe with us." Felling a little reassured, I moved to the rear of the store, Peter leading me by the hand.

Tania followed once more with a variety of toys and other things. As I looked at what she had I saw cuffs, restraints a crop. Again I wondered what I had got myself into. I wondered how my Master would feel about this. I wished I could call him, but that was not possible. I prayed that all would be all right. As that thought ended, I felt Peter's hands reaching from behind to part my skirt, his fingers brushing my things just above the stockings. Higher they moved till they found my pussy. His voice in my ear, "Now it's my turn to taste!” With not another word he thrust a finger between my pussy lips, burying it deep. I could feel it wiggling about, the heel of his palm grinding against my mound, making my legs go weak and my knees buckle. Just has suddenly as he had thrust between my thighs he removed his finger and as he raised it I could see it was covered with my cream. It disappeared from sight. When I heard the sound of licking I knew he had put it in his mouth and was sucking it clean. "Mmmmmmmmm", he murmured, "As tasty as I thought. This is going to be a most enjoyable time."

His large hand caressed my ass, then moved back round to my pussy. Gently he began to rub my clit, his other arm round my waist keeping me from falling. My head fell back against his chest and my legs widened. My breathing erratic as he continued his gentle caress of my clit. Soft moans as his touch got firmer, then louder still as he slid two fingers inside me. The last coherent thought I had was to question what I was doing letting a total stranger touch me like this. Then there was no room for thought, only feelings and sensations, my body starting to tremble under his expert hand. His free hand moved to cup my breast squeezing it, pinching the nipple. They were hard and erect, aching to be touched. Without warning I began to shudder, his warm breath on my neck as he whispered, "Yes, let it go, you know you want to,” That was my undoing. With a cry that was half sob, I orgasmed, my cum running over his fingers. "Yes my beauty, that's it," and he kissed my neck, then nibbled as the last of the shaking had ceased.

Turning in his embraced I looked into his eyes. They were glazed with passion. "We have only begun my dear, "he growled, "The best is yet to come." With trepidation and excitement I could only nod. Uncertain of what was to come, but wanting to find out...


He was strong and powerful and his arms held me firmly. Leaning down he captured my mouth in a kiss, soft and gentle at first. His tongue parting my lips, licking the inside of my mouth. I could little more than moan. My hands stole up his chest to wind themselves around his neck; I was kissing him back, my tongue tangling with his. I could feel his erection straining against his pants as he pressed his hips to mine. His hands ran up and down my back, then slid to my waist, running round till they found the buttons on my skirt. With a deft movement, suddenly my skirt was in a pool at my feet.

As his hands encountered the bare flesh of my ass he pressed his hips closer, grinding them to me. Lifting one of my legs he pressed himself against pussy, my leg now hooked at his waist. I could feel my excitement building; my pussy was wet, staining the front of his pants. He moved back slightly and placed his hands on the front of my blouse caressing my breasts, making the nipples harden into small peaks. I was moaning louder, pressing my pussy hard against his cock. My eyes closed to better feel the sensations coursing through me. AS his hands moved from my breasts I let out a whimper, then I heard a tearing sound. My eyes snapped open and I could see he had torn my blouse, buttons scattered all over the floor. I looked up into his face but he only had eyes for my swollen breasts and hard nipples.

Lowering his head he took a nipple in his mouth and bit it. Not hard at first, almost as if he were savouring the taste. He sucked and licked and nibbled. First one nipple then the other, then back again. He raised his head and blew on the nipples making them pucker more. Once more my eyes were closed, "Oh yes, please, more!" I whimpered. He gave a little chuckle then lowered his head once more, this time biting harder. I bit my lip to stop from crying out. The pain of his bite almost brought me to tears. He laved the bite mark with his tongue soothing the pain. Then he bit again, this time I could not hold back the cry. He only responded with another chuckle and moved to the other side. Just as he began to bit that one I felt the cold sting of ice. Tania had applied it to the bitten nipple to soothe it. I was torn between the pain and the surprising pleasure I was feeling. Peter was biting hard enough to make tears form but I was moaning. It was too confusing so I stopped all thought and just felt.

12