Adult Siblings Reconnect

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Is it OK to show you just one breast?"

"No, come on now, sis, don't be a spoiled sport, I really want to see them both!"

She relented and after the straps were down she reached behind her back and unclasped her lacy beige bra. Every now and then she was stealing glances over at the living room in case she would see or hear anything to indicate that someone was up, and also at my rock-hard manhood. Eventually she took the front part of her dress along with her bra and pulled them both down towards her stomach.

OH-MY-GOD, I thought I was going to faint there!! I saw Anne's tits again after almost 30 years!! My sister's TITS were the best I had ever seen in my life!! Slightly lighter in color than the rest of her complexion, since they were almost always covered, the cup size was definitely a D, if not a DD, but they looked even bigger on her since her frame was quite small and as I have already said she was never overweight.

They looked big, round, firm and very-very soft (something that hopefully I would get to experience first-hand again soon) and they only sagged a tiny bit, mainly because of their weight. Her nipples were not inverted any more, they were standing out at least half an inch and her areolas were big and brown. I was speechless and stunned. Anne brought me out of my haze when she asked me playfully:

"Well, BIG brother (she emphasized "big" which was music to my ears), what's your opinion on your sister's breasts??"

I looked at her, dead-serious:

"My opinion is that my sister has the most perfect TITS in the world."

Anne blushed again and smiled, clearly flattered by my comment:

"Nah, you're just saying that."

"No, sis, I'm not just saying that. To me, they are just perfect. Their shape, their color, their firmness, their weight, they are the best looking pair of tits I have ever seen in my life. And they are a LOT bigger than the good old times when we used to play - and even then they were big."

My sister couldn't stop smiling and apparently decided to leave her tits out for me to admire while she was getting ready to show me her pussy. While she was sat on a little sofa across from me she turned to face me in a way she was exactly opposite. She put her feet on the ledge of the sofa just a couple of inches above the floor and spread her legs.

I could see her panties now: they were light purple, lacy, and they already looked soaked from her juices!! The time had come: with a devilish look on her face and a sly smile, Anne took the left side of the underwear with her right hand and slowly uncovered her cunt for her brother!!

Another shock, probably bigger than the first!! My sister's pussy was glistening with her juices. From such a close distance I could see some of them dripping down towards her asshole and on the sides of her thighs. Her pussy lips were absolutely beautiful, pink and brown, engorged from her arousal, and they were outward, thick and meaty, just as I remembered them. I could also clearly see her clit, very engorged, another sign that she was really horny.

Her bush was black, as always, not shaved but only slightly trimmed. I managed to mumble:

"Spread it open for me, please, sis."

Anne obliged with tantalizing slowness. While keeping her panties tucked on the right side, she used her fingers on both hands to open her cunt flaps for me so I could now see deep inside her!!

How exactly I did not get up right there and shove my fat dick inside Anne's pussy, I will never know. Instead I just sat there admiring the unbelievable private show my sister was offering me. She was properly fingering her cunt now and playing with herself with no shame at all. Then she said:

"Now, this is not fair at all, Mark. You sit there and watch me play with myself but I don't get to see anything. I want to have a show, too!!"

I didn't have any problem with that so I grabbed my thick prick and slowly started pumping it. It was more than obvious that my sister liked this as she was licking her lips now and her movements on her completely soaked cunt became more vigorous.

"Lick your fingers, sis" I said and it sounded more of an order than a request but Anne didn't seem to have a problem.

Looking at me she dipped three fingers as far and deep as they would go inside her pussy and when she took them out, clearly glistening and full of her womanly juices, she brought them to her mouth and with no hesitation put them all inside, clearly enjoying the moment and the effect the whole thing had on me!!

She licked her whole hand clean! I knew my sister was no stranger to her own taste, as she had done that quite a few times in the past.

"And your nipples, too."

I am not quite sure if I had witnessed that in the past with her but again she didn't have any problem at all. She took hold of her own right breast and always looking at me brought it to her mouth and her full lips closed around the engorged nipple. She started sucking on her own nipple and I was ready to explode!! This was something I would definitely try to do myself if she ever let me!

I thought about something then:

"You know, sis, I am so hard right now that my cock can barely fit in my hand. I bet you whatever you want you will not be able to fit it in your hand. Do you wanna try?"

Anne started laughing:

"Ha, nice try, bro. Remember, we said no touching."

"What, that's it, then?? I won't get to at least touch the objects of my affection and worship after so many years??"

It was worth a try.

My sister thought for a moment:

"Well, OK, you can touch me and I will touch you for a few seconds but that's it. NOTHING else, do we have a deal??"

"OK, OK, deal, whatever you say, I told you from the start, this is your game, not mine."

Without any delay so Anne wouldn't have time to change her mind I got up and walked right over to the sofa she was sat to join her. I sat down next to her and we were both very clearly embarrassed and awkward, but also very-very horny. Then I thought of something that could help break the ice - if there was any ice left there:

Instead for reaching for my sister's cunt or tits, I reached for her face. My hand went to the side of her face and my fingertips got on her neck as I pulled her towards my face. Anne was taken aback for a second but then she played along. My mouth covered hers and as her lips were already open I managed to slip my tongue inside.

My sister responded immediately and as soon as her tongue touched mine what I had hoped happened: we were both on fire with lust!! For some reason this felt even hotter, sexier and naughtier as brother and sister started French-kissing like there was no tomorrow!!

I don't think I remember a time kissing a woman that had felt as unbelievably hot as now that I was kissing my own married sister!! I was fully aware that probably none of this - or very little - would have happened if there was no alcohol involved but on the other hand none of us was completely drunk.

I would like to think that the alcohol only helped us, both of us, get to a point we both had wanted to reach many years ago but for several reasons we weren't able to then. As we were devouring each other's mouths I felt it was time for the next big step: I slowly and carefully pulled my right hand back from my sister's face and lowered it to her left breast. As soon as I touched Anne's flesh she drew in a quick breath but did not protest.

She just started moaning and sighing in an almost inaudible way. I was in pure heaven as my hand could barely cover my sister's tit flesh but I was trying my best!! Her areola and her nipple were also very aroused and I started touching and massaging them too. I could not wait for Anne to touch me by herself so I decided to help her. With my left hand I took hold of her right wrist and slowly put her palm on my red hot, rock-hard cock, which was ready to explode!!

My hand closed over hers so that she was fully holding my meat now and did a few up-and-down movements. When I took my hand away my sister kept hers there and had started jacking me off on her own!! All this time none of us had missed a beat with our lip-locking. All thoughts about being careful and not getting caught like this had gone out the window. We were both on fire.

I decided to go for broke and whispered to Anne, in between our kisses:

"I love you, sis!" and to my amazement she responded by "I love you, too!"

Next step: my right hand was free now so slowly I reached low and put it on the inside on Anne's thigh. Instinctively she tried to close her thighs but I kept my hand there and did a movement which I was sure she remembered from those old time games: without saying anything I started moving my hand between her thighs from side to side, as if telling her to spread them. She always did in the past and so did she now. She spread her legs as wide as they would go, giving me full access again after so many years.

I started from the inside of her thigh, just a few inches away from her soaked cunt. Even there I could feel her sticky and slippery juices which had ran down her legs with her being so horny. I wanted to be as slow and tantalizing as possible but I was crazy about getting to my sister's pussy as soon as possible (and I am more than sure she felt the same!!).

The first touch happened with three fingers: oh, my God, at long fucking last!! I was touching Anne's cunt, my adult, married sister's cunt, after almost 30 years!! Three children had come out and several (not many) men's dicks had gone in that cunt ever since we had stopped playing our games! I was hopelessly hoping to be one of those men again, only this time to go all the way and do everything with her!!

My cock grew even longer, fatter and harder (if possible) in my sister's hand as my fingers started going inside her body. Her cunt flaps opened up and made way for me to go even deeper. Anne groaned and growled louder and I felt her trying to bite my lips while kissing!! My left hand found her right breast and started kneading it. She was absolutely flooded with her juices. By now I had four of my fingers inside her, only my thumb was left out!! She started whispering:

"Ohhh, God, what are you doing to me?? God, this is SO wrong, we will both be in a lot of trouble if we don't stop!!" but at the same time she enjoyed our kiss and my fingers inside her while she kept jacking my cock off.

My mouth had left hers and had traveled down to her neck now, biting on it and nibbling on her ear. That made Anne even crazier. While nibbling on her ear I started whispering to her:

"Sis, see how hard my cock is for you?? I've never been this hard in all my life!!" and then I put my left palm behind her head and very slowly and softly tried to push it down towards my manhood.

My sister realized what I was trying to do and stopped dead in her tracks: as if waking up from a trance, she pulled her hand away from my cock, pushed my hand away from in between her thighs and tried to cover herself (not very successfully, as there was a lot to cover).

She was still very flushed but she was trying to regain her composure as she spoke:

"Mark, please listen to me. We've already gone way too far. It's actually a miracle that nobody has woken up and found us like this. OK, I will admit that we are both as bad as each other, I will not blame you, but this is very wrong. We need to stop before a lot of people get hurt."

I was really disappointed, pissed off even, but I wasn't going to go down without a fight (unless, of course, I was to go down on her...).

"Anne, I understand what you're saying but there's no way you didn't feel that fire before when we were kissing (Anne blushed there but didn't say anything). As I told you already, we just need to be more careful whenever... something like this happens and mind our surroundings. As there are quite a few people in the house right now, I understand it's very risky. We can try again when it will be just the two of us here, what do you say?" and then I decided to make my case stronger and reached for her pussy again.

Anne didn't try to protest, stop me or anything and I took that as a very positive sign. She just sat there while my fingers went inside her again. I used to do that at the end of almost every session we had had in the past and she had always let me. This time was no different. Her pussy was still very wet and after playing with it for a few seconds I brought my fingers to my mouth and tasted my sister again after so long!!

Anne was speechless and wide-eyed while she saw me licking my fingers clean. Her taste was really nice, musky, salty-sweet, and quite different from my wife.

"Do I taste nice, then??" she asked playfully, looking at me with a sly grin on her face.

"Amazing, sis, as always, just as good as I remember."

I was going to add that I could not wait for her to taste me, as well, as she had never gone down on me, but I decided against it. Anne then said, reluctantly, that in a couple of days, which would actually be two days before my leaving to go back home, her husband would be gone all day and he would take the kids with him so we would have the place to ourselves!!

That sounded like a plan to me so I wholeheartedly agreed. Before wrapping it up for the night I grabbed my sister's tit once more and kissed her fully on the mouth again, forcing my tongue through her lips and her teeth. Although surprised, Anne responded eagerly for several seconds before pulling away, tidying her clothes as well as she could, and flashing me another very promising sly smile she left to go back inside the house.

That night I hardly slept. I could not believe so many things had happened with my married sister in one day, and how close I got to actually fucking her and getting a blowjob from her. The next morning I had to go and attend other outstanding business and I only came back two days later in the evening.

I did not even try to suggest or instigate anything then as my sister's family was going away the next morning for the whole day. When I woke up the next morning feeling all excited I saw that there was nobody home. I found a note from my sister telling me she went shopping and she would be back in a couple of hours.

When she did, you could cut the tension inside the house with a knife. For a split second, I was reminded of that time after high school when we had our own place for almost a year and nothing at all had happened, even though it was just the two of us. I decided that was not going to happen again. I could feel we were both embarrassed and awkward once again, so I though some cocktails would set the mood nicely. Without even asking Anne I quickly made 2 mojitos while she was getting lunch ready. She was pleasantly surprised with them so we had them with lunch.

When we were done I made two more and we went to the living room. I had purposefully made them quite strong so when we had finished the second round we were both buzzing. Anne, in particular, was quite giggly and laughing. My heart was pounding fast as I knew there was a good chance that today would be the day that I would get to finally be with my sister, make love to her, fuck her, 69 with her, everything that I had dreamed for so long and had not happened.

During the third mojito I was feeling really bold again and I thought of a different game: as I have mentioned in the beginning, one of the games we played in the past was "king and servant" or "king and slave". One of us would be the king (or queen) and the other would be the servant, serving and obeying all the orders given by the king/queen. It was mainly food or drink orders or other petty stuff like that, but sometimes sexy "favors" so to speak, as well. I asked Anne if she remembered that game and if she wanted to play it again for a laugh. She did, so I said I would be the king first and she agreed.

At first my orders were pretty simple and lame, like fetch me a glass of water or a piece of fruit, etc., and then I decided to up the ante. I asked my sister to perform a nice dance for me. Anne looked at me curiously for a second but she obeyed. She started doing a really sexy dance and had me rock-hard in seconds!! She had a navy blue light summer dress on which only accentuated her fantastic figure.

When she came close to where I was sat on the sofa and had her back turned on me I reached with my hand and grabbed her ass!! My sister slapped my hand and turned to look at me with a playfully stern look on her face. The thing is, I realized from this grab that she was not wearing any panties!! My mind started racing with a hundred thousand miles an hour! Anne did some more dancing and I managed to do some more ass-grabbing, to which she did not protest that much.

At some point she was stood right in front of me with her back turned and very close so I grabbed her waist with both hands and brought her down so she sat exactly on me, right on top of my throbbing manhood!! Even through the material of the shorts I had on and her dress I could feel my sister's body heat as I could honestly feel her pubic bone and her pussy lips on top of the whole length of my stiff cock!! She did not move a muscle for several seconds so I found the chance to move my hands around her and cup both her breasts as she was sat on my steel-hard prick!

Before I had the chance to do anything else, my sister grabbed my wrists and took my hands away from her tits as she stood up without saying a word. I wonder if she was mad at me but she turned with a smile on her face, as if nothing had happened, and announced it was her turn to be the queen. I was a bit disappointed but also happy to comply with that.

Same or similar orders came from her as a queen, until at some point she said she could really need a massage. I wasn't sure if that was within the game but it was. She said she was going to retreat to the queen's bedroom and I was to follow her after 10 minutes for the massage to commence. I felt excited as to where she would go with this. After 10 minutes I carefully and slowly walked to her and her husband's bedroom. I could see Anne lying face down on the bed covered up to her neck with a sheet. I played along and I announced my presence, stating I was now to help the queen unwind and relax with a nice massage as per her wishes.

Anne was silent and I hoped she had not fallen asleep. Just to make sure, I asked her:

"Should we begin, your Highness?" to which she only nodded "yes" which brought back more fond memories (when she was horny, but too shy to say she wanted her pussy licked, so I would ask her if she would like me to lick her and she would nod "yes").

I took the sheet from her neck and when I pulled it down I realized she was not wearing anything at all!! She was completely naked right in front of my eyes!! This was going so well, way beyond my wildest dreams!! Her perfect ass was something out of this world! My sister was already naked, I thought, so it was only fair for me to be naked too. I quickly pulled down my shorts and trying to be as cool as possible (yeah, right!) I got on the bed and mounted my sister so I was just above her back, not really sitting on her so my weight wouldn't crush her.

My weight was mainly on my knees and only slightly on her back. My dangling fat dick was of course touching her back in between her shoulder blades. Anne realized what was touching her there and shuddered but didn't say anything.

I started on her shoulders and Anne let out a low sigh, showing she liked that. I took my time as I wanted my sister to enjoy this as much as me and I wanted to get her as worked up as possible. I just wanted to do absolutely everything with her that day as I might not have another chance. Her skin was perfect for her age and that only intensified my excitement.