Adult Siblings Reconnect

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
o_anouvis
o_anouvis
19 Followers

My hands brushed the sides of her tits several times as they were crushed under her body and that made her shudder even more. I decided it was time: I reached behind me with one hand and found her ass cheeks. I massaged them for a few seconds and then my fingers probed between them. My sister almost shrieked but stayed where she was.

I felt as if my fingers were dipped in a jar of honey! She was so unbelievably wet, even wetter that last time! I could feel her slowly spreading her legs so I could have easier access. I quickly got off Anne's back and went right behind her. With no warning I grabbed her ass cheeks, opened them and dipped my tongue inside her!!

This time, she screamed... She really screamed! While I was properly giving oral sex to my married sister and licking her again after such a long time, she lifted her ass higher so her weight was now supported by her wide-open knees and allowing me even better access, and she started grinding her pussy against my face so my tongue would go as deep as possible - another favorite from our past!! She was like a crazy woman, screaming, moaning, sighing, growling, and it only took her seconds to reach a mind-blowing orgasm!!

I did not lose any time at all: while it was an amazing, unbelievable thing to watch my 49-year-old married sister having a really powerful orgasm induced by ME, the next thing would top them all.

While Anne was still on her high, both metaphorically and literally, with her ass in the air, I positioned myself right behind her, supported by my knees, took hold of my stiff cock (so hard it was almost painful now) and guided it between my sister's thighs. Her cunt was gaping open and pulsating and when my purple cock head touched it, I gave it just one push and the whole length disappeared inside her, as if a hot knife was buried in butter!!

My sister's second orgasm was even more powerful than the first, surprising even her. Of course, when she realized what exactly had given her that second orgasm, I was already pistoning away behind her for several seconds already, my long fat cock going in and out of her soaked, wide open cunt, glistening with her juices, while massaging her beautiful ass cheeks with both my hands. She had no time or chance to do anything about it, but I am pretty sure she did not mind at all! AT LAST, I was eventually fucking my own sister!! What a blast!! And the day wasn't even finished yet!

"Ohhhhhhh, God, what are you doing to me, Mark???? You are fucking me, you are fucking your own SISTER, shame on you!! What will your wife and my husband think about this?? Mmmmmm, fuck, shit, I have never been as horny in my whole life as now, that I am getting the fuck of my life by my own brother!! Ohh, Mark, baby, your long thick cock feels incredible inside me!! Please come inside me, shoot your hot sperm deep inside your sister's pussy!!"

My own excitement was already sky-high and it was even more intense after hearing my sister talking like this!! I would die the happiest man if I did exactly what Anne was asking me to do, however two things were stopping me: one, I wanted to be 110% sure she was on contraception first, and two, before shooting my sperm inside my sister's vagina, I wanted to shoot it inside her mouth!!

As I was kneeling behind Anne, holding her ass cheeks open with my hands and burying my cock inside her cunt, I started slowing down. My sister got confused a bit and turned her face to see why I was doing that. Reluctantly, I eventually withdrew my dick out of my sister's pussy, and it was glistening with her juices like it had been dipped in sticky sauce. Without saying anything I sat next to Anne as she was still trying to comprehend what I was doing.

I grabbed her head with my left hand and slowly pulled it towards mine. My sister finally got what I was trying to do and smiling devilishly opened her lips to let my tongue go inside her mouth. We started kissing like maniacs. I wanted her to be crazy with lust. My right hand was traveling from her massive tits to her soaked cunt. In between kisses, Anne was whispering:

"Fuck me, Mark, baby, please, I need you to fuck me senseless, I need to feel your sperm inside me for the first time!!"

I whispered back:

"Don't worry, sis, it is happening today, I WILL fuck you in every possible way!! My sperm will be inside you for hours!!" and then I slowly pulled away from the kiss, my left hand went behind her head again and I started pushing it down, without forcing it, towards my huge manhood. My sister tried to resist, at first, but eventually she gave in: her right hand grabbed my massive cock which was still slippery with her own pussy juices and opening her mouth she guided my meat between her lips!!

I had just witnessed the sexiest fucking scene of my whole life: my 49-year-old married sister swallowing my fat cock like a candy cane!! For the first time ever, my sister was giving me a blowjob!! I could feel Anne's tongue playing with my cock head tip at first, which drove me crazy, and then almost swallowing my entire length until eventually her lips came in contact with my pubic hair!!

I could feel her throat being full with my dick!! This was pure heaven!! I momentarily wondered where she had learned to give such great head. My sister's right hand was going up and down the length of my meat, and so did her mouth and lips. Her left hand was playing with my balls and stroking my torso and the inside of my thighs. It was unbelievably erotic.

I shifted myself, but my sister never missed a beat with her cock-sucking, so I was lying on the bed on my back and helped Anne lying her body on top of me so we could sixty-nine. My sister got the idea and she obviously liked it. She spread her thighs as far as they would go and her glistening cunt came within a couple of inches of my face. I opened up her outer and inner pussy lips and shoved my tongue as deep as it would go inside her body: her reaction was violent and she started biting my cock - lightly.

Her juices were just amazing, syrupy, thick, sticky and sweet. I was licking, sucking, biting, while at the same time I started fingering her tight brown asshole with a well-lubricated (in her own juices) finger, and that did the trick in just seconds: Anne started coming again like a crazy woman, shaking, with muffled screams as she was still sucking my cock, and in the end she returned the favor by sticking a finger in my ass!!

That did the trick for me, too, and I started coming as if I had not come in years. "Fuuuuuuuuck, sis, what are you doing to me????? Take my sperm deep down your throat, swallow it all, we both know it belongs there!! At long fucking last, my sister has just given me the best blowjob ever!! Get ready now for the time of your life, your brother is going to fuck the living daylights out of you!!"

I kept pumping sperm inside my sister's mouth for what it felt like minutes!! It took Anne a while, but she did not miss any of my seed. It took several gulps but she swallowed it all, which was another massive turn-on for me.

"Wow, Mark, baby, that was impressive!! And very tasty, too!! Mmmmm, I can't believe what I was missing out on for all these years!!"

It took us both a while to recover from our powerful mutual orgasms. In that time my cock was back to full attention, as if it couldn't wait for the rest of the session. My sister turned and lied on her back, spreading her legs all the way at the same time, and looking at me with a sly smile:

"Come on, BIG brother, are you just talk and no action?? Or are you going to stick to your word and rip your little sister apart, and fuck her until your huge cock comes out of her mouth??"

"Don't you worry, sis, just brace yourself!!" I answered back, as I moved in between her open thighs and grabbed my dick, guiding it towards her wet cunt.

"What about protection, are you on the pill??" my final concern was voiced.

"Yes, I am, baby, don't you worry, I don't want any more babies either!! You can come inside your sister as much as you want!! Flood her, even!!" Anne said, while with her left hand she grabbed my head and pulled it towards her face so we could start kissing again and with her right she took my slick cock and guided towards her pussy until my cock head touched her soppy cunt flaps.

Then it all clicked into place: my huge cock penetrated my sister going in all the way without stopping for a second until our pubes met (and we both instinctively looked down to see the unison, something we loved doing in the past) and my balls touched her asshole, my hands found both her breasts and started massaging them and we started French-kissing like two long-lost lovers (which, essentially, we were).

As I was going in, and despite the fact that my cock had already been inside her, I could feel that my sister's cunt was quite tighter than my wife's. I saw and felt Anne wincing slightly with some discomfort as my big cock was going inside her but it was only for a few seconds. After that she got accustomed to my length and girth and really started enjoying our fucking.

The buzz and the passion was something I had never experienced before in my life, and I feel it was the same for my sister. We would both exchange little sweet nothings and dirty talking while this was in full swing, even bringing our respective spouses in the mix:

"Mmmmm, Mark, baby, I bet you sure prefer your sister's DD's than your wife's mere C's, aren't you?? Be honest!!" Anne purred, while I was kneading on her fun bags and sucking on her nipples like I was expecting milk to come out of them.

"Mmmmmmm, I do, actually, they are perfect for me, actually I think they were MADE for me, sis!! And I bet you prefer your big brother's long fat cock and his pussy-licking skills to your husband's, isn't that right??"

"Oh, yes, that's true, BIG brother, you are a lot bigger and wider than he is!! I love Tom dearly, but he is nowhere near as good a lover as my own brother!! And he doesn't particularly like going down on me!!"

I found out later from Anne that most of the men she had been with either did not like giving oral sex at all or they weren't big fans, and that she had missed getting pussy-licked by me even after she got married!!

We were really getting into our fucking by now. I took Anne's thighs and as we were fucking I put them on my shoulders, on either side of my head. This way her pussy opened up even more and my cock was able to go even deeper (if that was possible).

My sister liked that very much herself and she began to moan even louder and shake even more, while she started biting my lips and my tongue and stroke my chest:

"Ohhhhh, my BIG brother, fuck me hard, fuck your little sister with your massive cock, God, why on earth didn't we do this years ago??? And why did you have to go and move abroad so we can't fuck whenever we feel like it??"

Those were my thoughts exactly as I kept fucking my sister's drenched pussy, all the while massaging her amazing big tits and kissing her on the mouth. Despite its size, my cock felt completely at home, fitting perfectly inside my sister's cunt. It was a match made in heaven, like our genitals were made for each other.

I was close to coming now and I could tell that so was Anne.

"Get ready for my sperm now, sis, it's going to flood your little pussy, just like you wanted, so you will be completely and properly fucked by your brother, here it comes!!"

And with a last big push that caused my cock head to reach the deepest possible point inside my sister's womb, and Anne to almost choke me with her tongue down my throat, I started grunting and shooting my second load of sperm, this time inside her cunt!!

Anne quickly moved her thighs from my shoulders to my waist and putting them behind my back she locked them tightly there, while my dick kept twitching and filling her insides with hot, sticky, brotherly sperm. She then started with another orgasm herself, as intense and violent as her previous ones.

She was going crazy with lust and passion, trying to muffle her screams by kissing me even harder and shoving her tongue inside my mouth. My wife was also very vocal and very passionate during our lovemaking but this was something else.

It took us both several minutes to recover from our highs. I was completely spent but as happy as I had ever been in my life. We kept kissing with Anne, stroking each other and whispering love words. My well-used dick came slowly out of my sister's pussy but even in its red raw state it was still semi-hard. Some of my sperm started dripping out of Anne's cunt and I found that to be another huge turn-on for me.

As we kept kissing and stroking my hand crept up between my sister's thighs. I easily slipped three fingers inside her and made sure they got well-lubricated. Anne seemed to really like that as she started moaning again. Her hand found my cock and very slowly, very lovingly, started stroking it. That felt amazingly nice and I started getting hard again.

My middle finger went deep inside my sister's pussy, as deep as it would go, and got some of my sperm and some of her juices. Then I took it out and going a little bit lower, I touched her little asshole with it. Anne jumped with surprise, as I was expecting her to do. My mouth was on her ear, nibbling on her earlobe and whispering:

"Don't worry, sis, relax, I promise you are really going to enjoy it!" She did relax and my finger started applying our juices around and on top of her puckered little hole until she slowly started loosening up.

After a few minutes my sister's asshole had opened up enough for my finger to go inside to the first knuckle. Anne's moaning became louder and her breathing deeper and faster. Her hand had worked magic on my cock which was standing at full attention now.

I wanted to come from the handjob my sister was giving me and that would leave only a titjob and an ass-fuck for us to try. I also wanted her to come from my fingering her asshole. My finger was going in and out of her ass a lot easier now and I could tell Anne was close to another orgasm. She began moving her head from side to side, grunting and moaning, before she started kissing me again and whispering:

"I love you, big brother, I am in love with your mouth, your fingers, and most of all, with your huge fat cock!! I don't want this to end!! Tell me you love me, too, please!!"

"Of course I love you, sis!! I love absolutely everything about you!! Your body, your amazing tits, pussy, ass and mouth are all a perfect 10!! I wish this could last forever, too!!" and then my ass-fingering paid off: my sister started coming with my finger deep inside her asshole, trapping it there with her contractions.

Despite her state, she kept on stroking my cock very skilfully until it was my time to come. When I felt my sperm boiling again inside me, I lifted my body so I was kneeling over my sister's body:

"Anne, baby, I really need to see my sperm all over your amazing tits!!"

My sister got the idea so she kept stroking me but at the same time she carefully and smoothly pulled my cock towards her chest. Eventually I leaned over her in a way so that my dick was positioned exactly over her beautiful breasts.

I lowered myself slightly and my meat pole was sat right in the middle between Anne's tits. Almost like being telepathic, my sister got exactly what I was trying to do and taking hold of her own tits she brought them on either side of my dick and pushed them together. The sight was just stunning!!

With Anne's tits being so big, only my cock head was barely visible between them, right under her chin. My sister gave me another lewd smile as she whispered to me:

"What now, big brother, you are not happy with fucking your little sister's pussy and mouth, you want to fuck her big titties, as well??"

"You bet, sis, your beautiful massive tits and then it's time for your asshole!!"

Anne's eyes opened wide and her hand went to cover her mouth momentarily, and I am not really sure if she meant it. We would soon find out, I thought. Her hands grabbed her fun bags once again and started jerking me off with them. After a few moves she put her tongue out and started touching my cock head with it every time it came close to her face.

In the end it was a titjob combined with a blowjob!! The sight was just too much for me: I pushed my cock inside my sister's mouth and started spurting. I made sure she got some of my sperm and then I pulled out, aiming for her tits.

The rest of my come landed on Anne's tits and nipples. She swallowed and then she started spreading my seed all over her DD's with one hand, while she took hold of my - now limp - dick, milking it completely dry. It was amazing but I could not get another hard-on for quite a while. I laid down next to her, totally exhausted.

My sister snuggled up to me, putting her left thigh on top of my legs. This way her pussy was open and accessible and I could not resist. I started fingering it again, enjoying her wetness and her beautiful, lush, meaty cunt flaps while we started kissing once more.

We knew we needed to wrap things up - at least for the time being - as her family would be back in a couple of hours. Anne started lovingly stroking my cock again.

"Oh, big brother, you have no idea how much I love "him"... Couldn't you just leave him here with me until you come back again?? Please..." and we both burst into laughter.

"I'm afraid it's too hot for him here, sis... But I promise you that every time I come I will bring him with me! Deal?" which caused even more laughter.

After another half hour or so of snuggling and playing with each other we reluctantly decided it was time to call it a day. We went to shower together and if I wasn't completely spent we would definitely have another fuck while showering. By the time Tom and the kids were back we were sat in the kitchen with our coffees, waiting for them. The rest of the evening was normal, although I managed to cop a few feels of my sister here and there when no one was watching.

My last two days with my sister and her family were a little awkward, at least for myself and her. Of course nobody else had noticed anything. There were very few occasions with just us two in the house and during those we sneaked a couple more very short but very intense fucks. We knew our time together was coming to an end soon and we just could not get enough of each other. I didn't get to fuck my sister's asshole as I had promised her but I told her that would definitely be on the menu next time.

On the day I was leaving to go back home Anne had arranged to be off from work so she could give me a lift to the airport. We told everyone that my flight was an hour earlier than it actually was so we left the house an hour early. My sister drove to this deserted beach not far away from her house. She took a blanket from the trunk and we lied on it on top of the cool sand.

Shaking almost, we started kissing again before we got rid of our clothes. We fucked once more, taking our time, lovingly stroking and kissing each other everywhere. I was massaging my sister's unbelievable breasts and her soaked pussy and fingering her tight asshole while she was alternating between handjob and blowjob. In the end I started fucking her like there was no tomorrow and our mouths met again. Our tongues and lips were dancing with each other, as we were moaning, shaking and shuddering in each other's arms.

I finished inside my sister, flooding her with sperm one last time. We stayed there for a while, my still hard cock deep inside Anne's pussy, kissing and stroking. Time was flying, though, so we had to get up, clean up (sort of) and head for the airport. My sister had tears in her eyes as she was saying goodbye and so did I.

o_anouvis
o_anouvis
19 Followers