Adult Star Trek: TNG Ch. 02

Story Info
Ep 2: The Replacement - Picard's doppleganger is sexed up...
7.2k words
4.35
14k
15
0

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 07/24/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JTK84
JTK84
76 Followers

This story is based on the series Star Trek: The Next Generation and is set during the start of series 4 on the Starship Enterprise NCC 1701-D.

This follows directly on from 'Episode 1 - Crusher's Mistaken Memories' and like that one, any comments on anything from grammar to ST authenticity are welcomed. It does contain a little incest and rough sex, just in case that puts you off! Everyone is always 18 and over.

Also please note this has been re-edited from a couple of years ago and now submitted into chapters.

*****

What should she do?

Beverly Crusher's mind wasn't really on it today. To be fair it was quiet in sickbay and all she was really had to do was the unenviable task of sorting out shift patterns and finishing off paperwork. The 'rewards' of being a Chief Medical Officer aboard a starship, she thought, although at least she got her own office.

Her mind, however, wasn't on the job at hand. All she could think about was last night. She had slept well, although her dreams contained more visions of her son Wesley's cock. She thought back to how hard she came that night, on her own after Jean-Luc had left her following dinner. She had decided to revisit a memory of her and Jack and a holodeck threesome while trying to take care of her sexual frustration. The memory should have contained her late husband Jack, but ended up wandering to thoughts of Jean-Luc, and then Wesley.

When she woke she was as confused as ever. Had she actually screamed out Wesley's name last night? Christ she was getting flustered just thinking about it. However a tingling sensation told her it wasn't guilt making her feel hot and bothered.

Trying hard to concentrate she quickly finished off the shift patterns and put down her padd. She looked at the time. "Shit! 10 past 3 already!" she said out loud. Her shift had ended 10mins before and she only had 5mins before she was due to meet up with Deanna for yoga on holodeck 3.

Beverly tidied up her desk and walked quickly to her quarters. Once there she removed her uniform and picked up her yoga gear, ¾ length lycra bottoms and a strappy top. In her haste she nearly forgot to put her sports bra on. All this rushing around might of distracted her from her earlier thoughts but it didn't do anything to help stop her feeling hot and flustered.

She had a quick glance in the mirror. While she liked the fact that her ¾ lengths seemed to suck her in nicely, keeping her bottom rather pert, she still wondered what she could do to get Jean-Luc interested. Last night at dinner she had tried to be suggestive, teasing, but he made his excuses and left.

"Holy fuck!" She was now running late and she knew Deanna would make her pay for it. Some crazy yoga positions to stretch her in ways she didn't previously think possible, no doubt. She picked up her kit bag, which had a towel and some iced water already in it, and made a beeline for Holodeck 3.

--

Councillor Deanna Troi stood outside the doors to Holodeck 3 waiting for Beverly, wearing her yoga outfit. She couldn't believe she was late again! Deanna began to think of how she could punish the dear Doctor when she noticed a pair of young ensigns walk past and get a good look at her. She smiled back at them as they eyed her up and then finally their eyes met hers and the 2 young men nearly walked into each other. She couldn't blame them. She always dressed to tease, finding it fun as a partial empath to see people's emotional states. This time she was wearing a black tight and small halter-neck sports top that showed her bare midriff and black lycra shorts that showed the curves of her gorgeous ass perfectly.

That was the 3rd time it had happened since she'd been standing there and while it was a compliment, it was also a tease. Her lover, her imzadi, Commander Riker had left early that morning to start his shift on the bridge and she was left frustrated. She stood there waiting, sighing. Sex in the morning was normally a regular start of the day but Riker had to do a longer shift to cover someone else and not even her legs spread for him could stop him long enough from putting on his uniform and leaving.

Her mind was wandering as Beverly finally showed up.

"Deanna."

"mm.. Erm, Beverly! Hi! Nice of you to finally show up!"

"Distracted were we?", Beverly said as she smiled.

"Maybe.. but that doesn't excuse you Doctor!" Deanna said, smiling back at her.

"I'm sorry, maybe I've been a bit distracted today myself"

"Oh really, care to go on...?"

"How about we get in and start with the yoga, and then we'll see.."

--

Commander William Riker sat in the centre chair of the bridge looking forward out at the viewscreen. He had always been mesmerised at the distorted stars as they travelled at warp speed. However today he was trying to use the hypnotising distortion effect to distract him from the raging hard-on in his pants.

He almost didn't notice Ensign McKnight at the conn watching him, or rather it appeared studying his impressive bulge. He suddenly caught her eye. He smiled. They'd flirted occasionally and she had made off the cuff remarks regarding the 'parties' he and Deanna shared but nothing else had ever happened. He watched as she spun round slightly and ran her hand over her mound through her uniform before he heard the turbolift doors begin to open.

"Ensign, ETA to Pacifica?"

"Erm, er, 4 hours, 20 minutes Sir", McKnight said, startled.

Riker turned around to see Captain Picard coming down the slide of the bridge towards him from the turbolift. Riker got up to move from the centre seat to his usual 1st officer position to the captain's right as Picard sat in his usual position.

"Number One."

"Captain."

"We have new orders, unfortunately we're going to have to delay our shore leave at Pacifica as we need to deliver supplies to the colony at Erasmus VI. It will only take us 2 hours to get to Starbase 76 to pick up the supplies but the journey to Erasmus VI will take around 36 hours. Still at least the crew can relax a bit en route, in between training sessions, naturally!"

"Absolutely Sir. Helm change course to Starbase 76 warp 8."

"Acknowledged", said McKnight, now completely focused on the job.

"Engage."

--

As Beverly finished off telling Deanna the events of the previous night they moved into the cobra position, on the fronts with their hands planted on the floor as the leant upwards, both ladies heating up.

"Wow, sounds like quite a night Beverly!" Deanna exclaimed.

"I know! But what can I do Deanna?"

"Well I guess the thoughts of Jack and Jean-Luc don't need any explaining. I know how much you want to fuck our captain!"

"Deanna!!" Beverly said in shock.

"Well its true, isn't it! As for Wesley, well, he is 18 and a handsome young man."

"But he's my son!" Beverly exclaimed.

"Yes, but how long has it been since you had a man inside you?" Deanna enquired.

"Too long."

The ladies stood up and moved into the tree position with their legs up. Deanna almost able to touch her pussy with her heel with the flexibility she had. 'Damn', thought Beverly as she eyed up Deanna's toned body.

"It's easy for you Deanna, you're young, gorgeous and have Will infatuated with you!"

"I'm only 8 years younger than you Beverly! Anyway, you're gorgeous too! You know you are!"

"Do I? I practically asked Jean-Luc to fuck me and he didn't. I'm getting old and I can't compete with women like you!"

"Did you actually ask him? Straight out?" Deanna asked, matter-of-factly.

"Well, erm, no. But I practically did!" Beverly blurted.

"Well there you go. Anyway he's ships captain, it's difficult for him to let his guard down."

"I guess."

"Besides Will and I both think you're gorgeous. We often speak about inviting you over for one of our special 'get-togethers'." Deanna said, smiling.

"Really?"

"Absolutely, and we've just managed to install a jacuzzi into our quarters! Running water and everything! Well, replicated water but hell, you can replicate champagne, melted chocolate or anything into it if you want!"

"Wow", Beverly said.

All Beverly could think of was being covered in champagne and having her body explored by Will and Deanna. So much so that she toppled down from her tree position and landed in a heap.

"Ow!"

"Beverly, you ok?" Deanna asked with concern.

"Yeh I'll be fine, just hurt my leg falling on top of it. Distracted by the sound of your jacuzzi!"

"Bless you, let me see.." Deanna said, going to her.

Beverly sat on the floor with her legs out before sitting up slightly. Deanna knelt before her.

"I'm sure I'm the one who's meant to be the doctor"

"hmm..." Deanna as now concentrating on the Doctor's legs before her.

She ran her fingers from Beverly's ankle up slowly to the bottom of her ¾ length lycra bottoms.

"How does that feel?"

"hmm... it hurts just slightly up from where you are."

Troi began to softly press further up just below the knee over the lycra that clung onto Beverly's toned legs.

"How's that?"

"Oooh... ahh..."

Beverly was getting over the pain as she felt her friend's fingers against her leg. Moving slowly up, secretly hoping it wouldn't stop. Deanna lightly massaged where the pain was but then slowly and gently she moved her massaging up Beverly's leg and over her knee towards her thigh. Her hands, her fingertips, rubbed over Beverly's thighs, one after the other, moving further up. They made eye contact and while Beverly had a wanting, almost desperate look, Deanna just smiled as she moved up and kissed Beverly passionately but at the same time pressing against her allowing her to fall back and lay down on the floor.

They continued to kiss as Deanna's fingers began to massage Beverly's inner thighs moving her fingertips between Beverly's legs through the thin material of her lycra bottoms and panties, teasing her. Deanna then sat back on her haunches and peeled off Beverly's lycra ¾ lengths and panties revealing her perfectly trimmed pussy, a small amount of red hair surrounded by soft, smooth skin and above lips that were already glistening with moisture. Deanna looked at Beverly lying there and smiled. Beverly just spread her legs and closed her eyes.

Deanna was only half Betazoid but still had very good empathic abilities. Particularly this close to someone, so she could feel how desperate Beverly was for her to go down between her legs with her tongue and Deanna was never one to disappoint. Soon she was down between Beverly's legs, her hands on her thighs spreading them further, as she slowly trailed the tip of her tongue all the way from her hardening clit down and over her wet lips to the start of her ass crack and then back up again.

Beverly moaned in pure delight. She couldn't put into words how much she wanted this but it made her so content as she lay there with her eyes shut thinking about Deanna's nude body, about her being between her legs and how much she wanted to cum for her.

Deanna picked up on all the thoughts going through Beverly's mind and was so happy as she slid her tongue inside Beverly's inviting pussy tasting her sweet juices that seemed abundant as she went to work lapping them up and almost French kissing her beautiful vagina. After a little while she moved her tongue to Beverly's clit and slid 2 fingers deep inside her, fucking her with them harder and harder.

Beverly was moaning loudly now in pure ecstasy. She was enjoying it so much and new she was dripping all over Deanna's fingers. It was almost too much for her as she began to buck with Deanna's fingers in time to the forceful fucking they were giving her. All she could now think of was cumming.

Deanna heard her thoughts but wanted to hear it out loud. She left 2 fingers inside and now they were going very slow.

"You want to cum my little red head, my beautiful fucking Beverly?

"Yes... Please..."

"Tell me. Tell me and I will let you."

"I want to cum. I NEED to cum. Please, I beg you Deanna let me cum."

Deanna smiled. She moved her fingers out and moved her tongue to Beverly's pussy, lifting her bottom and legs up slightly, rolling Beverly back, exposing her. Her tongue working on Beverly as she heard her moaning louder.

"Now?"

"NOW!"

At that moment Deanna slid one of her fingers covered in Beverly's juices up into Beverly's ass as her tongue worked on her clit hard. At this, Beverly bucked heavily and screamed as her body lost control and began to orgasm as she came. As she did Deanna was quick to react and while she left her finger in Beverly's tight ass she took all her juices, her cum, into her mouth lapping it up as if it was her last meal.

After she finished Beverly collapsed and just lay sprawled on the floor. Deanna slid up to her and kissed her deeply. Beverly could taste herself in Deanna's mouth as she smiled.

"Thank you." Beverly said, exhausted but beyond happy.

"No problems, but maybe next time you could do something for me? How about one night next week you come by and see me and Will. I know we'd have fun..." Deanna purred.

"Definitely, sounds great!"

Beverly wearily got to her feet, as Deanna joined her.

"Computer what time is it?" Beverly asked

"The time is 16:04"

"Crikey, Deanna we have to go, we're late off here and I need to continue an experiment I left running"

Beverly kissed Deanna on the mouth and made for the exit.

"Arch"

The holodeck arch appeared and the door began to open. Suddenly the cool breeze and the look on the shocked look on the waiting crewman told her she had forgotten something rather important.

"Computer! Close door!"

Deanna laughed as she picked up Beverly's lycra yoga bottoms from the floor.

"Forgetting something, are we?"

Beverly took them from her and hurriedly slipped them on, keeping her soaking panties scrunched up in her hand.

"You knew!? I'll have to think of a way to get my revenge", Beverly declared.

"I look forward to it"

Beverly left knowing that Deanna really did look forward to it and she couldn't wait till she saw her next time..

-

"Captains Log: 44044.6

The Enterprise has just left Starbase 76 with the much-needed supplies for Erasmus IV. We'll get there in just over 35 hours and while we should have been on our way for shore leave at Pacifica, I am hopeful the ship's facilities will be enough for the crew to relax. Maybe we can then head there after this vital mission. In the meantime we have converted 2 cargo bays to additional holodecks and we're currently operating under a minimal active crew rotation to give everyone as much time as possible."

Captain Picard sat in his Ready Room. He thought about what he had seen when he entered the bridge earlier. Ensign McKnight had clearly been being sexually suggestive towards Will Riker, his First Officer. He knew full well that she was wanting an invite to one of his and Deanna's 'special' parties and also knew with a body like that she would probably get one.

His thoughts led back the other night with Beverly. He knew she wanted him and thought he could easily have fucked her any way he wanted but he restrained himself. He had been the one to set her up with her husband all those years ago, although he regretted it ever since, as he should have taken her for himself. Even after all the years since Jack died, he still thought of him when he thought of fucking Beverly. Of course one of the main reasons he didn't have his way with her was he didn't feel it was right if the Captain was fucking the CMO on a starship in terms of how it might affect his command.

He sat back in his chair and thought more about Beverly. About how much he'd like to rip her clothes off and use her, fuck her all night. He closed his eyes...

...When he opened them he realised he wasn't in his Ready Room but in a plain room, with a bed in the middle. He looked around and couldn't see anything. Suddenly a hidden door slid open and an alien walked in. One that he had seen before but hoped not to see again.

"Hello Captain Picard."

"Hello, what do you want with me. I warned you last time about abducting people", Picard said sternly.

"We took on board what you said. This time we are asking for your help".

6 months ago Jean-Luc was abducted by a race of aliens, alongside 2 other people and one of the aliens posing as a Starfleet cadet. While imprisoned in a cell that was designed to see how the prisoners would work together by testing them in various ways for things like food or the chance of escape, they were replaced by duplicates controlled by the aliens. Eventually Picard's duplicate arouses suspicion among the crew with antics including singing and nearly destroying the ship by taking it too close to a pulsar emitting lethal radiation. At the same time the real Picard realises one of his fellow prisoners, the cadet, was also an alien impostor and managed to call an end to the 'experiment'. Once Picard returned he was able to get the rest of the bridge crew to hold the aliens to give them a sign of what he had gone through, the morality of it and warned them never to return.

Now, Picard looked at the alien who looked identical to the ones he had come across during that episode. An alien he had expected never to come across again.

"Why do you want my help?"

"Last time you met us we wanted to study your leadership abilities, but you showed us that by taking you and experimenting without warning we were breaking your moral code. This time we wish to ask for your help with another experiment."

"What are you looking to study now"? Picard enquired.

"Sex."

Picard was almost speechless.

"What? You want me to have sex in front of you?"

"Not necessarily, we are more interested in how it affects your neural pathways and various sensor readings, rather than watching you perform."

"Well, erm, what if I don't agree to help you. The Enterprise is on an important mission and needs me."

"We know the Enterprise is on its way to Erasmus IV and is in no danger. You will be back before you are required."

"Let me think about it."

"Of course, relax and as soon as you make a decision we will be ready."

Picard looked around and noticed a comfy sofa, so he sat and pondered what to do..

--

The duplicate Captain Picard got up from the desk. He had read all he needed to about the crew and the recent missions to make sure this time he didn't make any obvious errors. However he had a mission and he was damn sure he would carry it out. He left his ready room and headed for the turbolift.

"Sickbay."

The turbolift quickly reached its destination and Picard walked in and noticed 3 nurses in the area and the Doctor in her office. He spoke to the nurses and told them all to leave immediately.

"But Sir.."

"You heard me, please leave the sickbay."

"Yes Sir.."

Once the sickbay was empty he went to the adjoining office.

"Hello Beverly."

"Capta.. I mean Jean-Luc?"

"I need a moment with you", the duplicate Picard said.

"Of course, what can I do for you?"

"I need you."

"Well as CMO I'm glad you do!" Beverly said as brightly as she could manage but suspicious of what was going on.

"No, not as CMO. I need YOU Beverly. For so long I've wanted you, and now I'm going to have you."

Picard kissed her passionately as she sat in her seat. Then took her hand and guided her to standing up.

"Are you sure."

"Yes."

It was as simple as that. Picard knew that Beverly was now completely won over by him and he could do what he wanted. So he did.

They kissed again and Picard yanked up her top so it sat above her chest and began to grope her. They continued kissing as Picard slipped Beverly's bra up and over her breasts exposing them. He then played with them and groped them quite roughly. Beverly realised something wasn't right but she was powerless to stop him as he fondled her and kissed her with passion, but also with force.

JTK84
JTK84
76 Followers