Adult Star Trek: TNG Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JTK84
JTK84
73 Followers

Soon he moved his hands down to the waistband of her trousers and in a fluid motion he yanked them down to the floor. He then did the same with her panties, leaving her completely exposed from where her top and bra sat above her now heaving breasts, to her feet. He bent her over the desk. She was his willing victim as he slid 2 fingers hard and deep into her pussy, which thankfully was so wet and easily able to cope. Beverly moaned aloud as Jean-Luc finger fucked her hard and fast, with his other hand on her hair keeping her head down near the desk she was bent over.

There was a brief pause as Beverly caught her breath before she found something else was fucking her. Jean-Luc had dropped his trousers and pants and thrust into her wanting pussy as it enveloped his rock-hard cock. He then kept going, getting harder and faster with his hands on Beverly's long flowing red locks. Beverly felt a mixture of pain, submission and delight as she was fucked to within an inch of her life..

--

Wesley glanced at the time on the computer panel. It was unlike his Mom to be late for dinner, particularly on a Wednesday. Wednesday nights had become their nights over the last few months. They would both dress up and share a nice meal and a bottle of wine. They would talk and drink and enjoy each other's company. Sadly, as far as Wesley was concerned, that was as far as it got, except sometimes a fleeting goodnight kiss.

"Computer locate Doctor Crusher", he asked

"Doctor Crusher is currently in Sickbay."

Of course! She was always at work whenever she was late for something! Wesley decided she had probably not realised the time so thought he'd go and get her. After all he'd dressed for the occasion in a black 2-buttoned suit from the early 21st Century, with a crisp white shirt with the top and next button undone. He left his quarters and headed for the nearest turbolift.

"Sickbay."

--

Beverly felt she was in some sort of twisted heaven. She was being fucked to within an inch of her life. Completely used. But it wasn't rape she told herself. It wasn't rape because she enjoyed it and wanted it. She had succumbed, she was a willing victim.

The duplicate Picard now slid her up on to the desk as she lay with her front down on it, Picard's strong arms forcing her legs apart as she cried out in pain. However her cries fell on deaf ears as he began to fuck her again, her legs surely bruised by being forced spread sideways. Her cries subsided as his cock pummelled her hard against the desk.

She didn't know what to do. She felt the pain of her legs being forced open, although it subsided, 'thanks to those painful yoga sessions', she thought. Now he was fucking her again and her pussy was on fire. She knew she was going to cum on his cock. She knew she was going to scream. What she didn't know is what he'd do next or if he'd ever stop fucking her.

"Cum for me bitch".

Picard slid a finger in Beverly's arse as she moaned louder and louder. She had tears in her eyes as she screamed once more and bucked against him. She came hard as Picard stopped for a moment, leaving his hard manhood deep inside her. He stroked her hair. Then after a moment of peace he simply pulled out of her, turned her onto her back and fucked her again, lifting her legs up and onto his shoulders.

They both looked into each other's eyes, transfixed, as he fucked her harder than ever. Neither of them heard the door open.

Wesley looked on, absolutely stunned.

"Mom?"

Nobody seemed to hear him as he watched his mother getting banged by Captain Picard. He could see the Captain's cock almost blurred as it slid in and out so quick of her as she just lay there, spread out before him with her legs in the air. He felt slightly jealous seeing his Mom's dripping cunt getting smashed but he was mesmerised by the sight. Without thinking he unzipped the flies on his suit and took his cock out and started to stroke it as it was soon rock hard.

Mesmorised by the scene in front of him, he watched on as Picard doubled her over even more, her knees back into her and her pussy up off the desk. He held her against the edge of the desk and fucked her even harder, filling up her pussy that was soaking wet but slightly raw as it took the fucking of its life.

"Wesley, why don't you pop that cock in your mother's mouth?"

Wesley Crusher didn't realise Picard had noticed him and stood there holding on to his cock slightly dazed.

"That is an order, Ensign".

Wesley snapped back to action and looked back at his Mom's face, contorted in a mixture of pleasure and pain.

"Yes Sir."

Wesley walked round to other side of the desk as Beverly opened up her eyes and for the first time realised Wesley was there. In her hedonistic, almost drug-like state she just smiled.

"Wesley."

"Mom."

With that he undid his belt and completely slid down his trousers and pants and put his cock in his Mom's mouth. She turned her neck to the side and hungrily began to suck. She moved her hands too, stretching slightly as she felt his balls and cock as she moved it in and out of her wanting mouth.

Picard continued with the pummelling that he was giving to Beverly's pussy as she lapped up her son's cock. He watched with interest the way Beverly was able to take so much of the penis in her mouth and could see the way her jaw seemed to move, indicating that she was really going to work on it and giving Wesley the time of his life.

"Mom, I'm going to cum..."

"Cum for me Wesley. Please."

Beverly couldn't believe how much cum could come from one cock. Wesley thrusted into her mouth as he began to cum inside it but soon he had to pull out as there was so much. It ended up in her mouth, over her mouth and most of her face.

Picard then slid a finger back in her arse hard as he fucked her and she screamed and then bucked up and down with her body as she the orgasm came and seemed to almost consume her. Then Picard shouted..

"Yes!"

Picard came inside Beverly as he continued to slide in and out of her. Then pulling out as the last drops of his juice fell onto the top of her trimmed pussy, dropping her legs and leaving her laying shattered and exposed on the desk. He then took her hand and put her willing fingers inside her pussy then into her mouth. She just lay there, submitting to him as she had done all through the experience. Wesley looked on stunned, not sure whether or not he was dreaming or if this was actually real.

Jean-Luc then pulled up his pants and trousers and left, just like that. Leaving a smiling Doctor and a confused Ensign. A broken Mom and a dazed Son.

--

"Riker to Data, Worf, La Forge and Doctor Crusher, please meet me in my quarters."

The senior officers all arrived in Riker's quarters which he shared with his imzadi, Deanna Troi, who was already there. They took the seats he offered, with the Doctor sitting next to Deanna on the sofa.

Riker stood to address them all.

"I think we have a problem. The Captain appears to be showing signs of odd behaviour. After apparently going to sickbay for 40 minutes, he then was seen drinking in the corridors, going to engineering and telling Geordi to 'stop worrying about those fucking engines and go get laid', and then going to ten-forward and drinking more and smoking cigars and making a very lude pass at Guinan. Doctor may I ask, did you see the Captain when he was in sickbay? Did he seem unusual? Apparently he ordered all the staff out when he arrived?"

The Doctor said nothing. She knew her face was going as red as her hair but couldn't bring herself to open her mouth.

"Beverly, it's ok."

Deanna had held of Crusher's hand as she spoke to her. Beverly looked at her, then half-smiled and began to tell the room what had happened when Captain Picard came to her sickbay. She missed out the part about Wesley as she couldn't see how it was relevant. Deanna would probably pick up on it but hopefully not say anything.

She spoke about how he had forcefully fucked her but she had been submissive to him and allowed him to do it.

La Forge, Riker and Worf all crossed their legs as they tried to disguise the erections they were all forming. Data just had a puzzled look on his face and Troi looked showed sympathy and compassion, as Beverly had come to expect.

When she had finished speaking, Will Riker stood up. He tried to adjust himself before he spoke to the room.

"Well then, I think we definitely have a situation. It seems a bit similar to last time, except, erm.."

"Except that there has been a sexual element all the way through."

Data managed to finish off Riker's thoughts in his usual non-emotional manner. As an android, Riker knew, he couldn't feel embarrassment, nor be turned on, at least not sexually!

"Erm, exactly. So what can we do?"

Riker looked around at the group of senior officers before him. All accomplished officers, but also good friends.

"Doctor can you relieve him from duty until we have it sorted?"

"No Geordi I can't. It's still speculation and technically he hasn't broken any rules." Crusher said, with a sadness in her eyes

"I think I have an idea.."

Deanna now had everyone's attention as she stood up to make her point. She was now in her all in one outfit that accentuated her perfect figure. She remembered Picard's face when she said that it was the uniform she wanted rather than the traditional Starfleet uniform as it would put her and her patients at ease. At the time Picard reluctantly agreed, although had a good look first before making his decision!

"I think if I can get close enough to the Captain and we can distract him at the same time, I might be able to distinguish his thoughts and should be able to tell whether it's the real him or not. Then we'll know if aliens have duplicated him again, or whether it's him and he's got a medical problem. Last time we tried to do a medical on him and it didn't pick up anything, but this plan could work."

"And how will you distract him?"

"With sex."

Riker was stunned, however Data carried on the conversation.

"I think I see what you mean, Counsellor. He is clearly sexually motivated at the moment and if you can use this against him and seek out his thoughts while the erotic portion of his mind is in full usage then I think that you may be able to get to the bottom of it. There is just one thing, Counsellor, are you sure you can be strong enough of mind against him? After all Doctor Crusher clearly submitted herself to him and was mentally flattened."

"Because Data my mind is a lot stronger than Beverly's, no offence Beverly, and of course she actually wanted it." Deanna said.

Dr Crusher blushed as she sat on the sofa.

"Having said that maybe there is someone who could help offer a back-up. There's a young Vulcan ensign who joined the crew a month ago, if she was there as well, she could always create a telepathic link or a mind meld in case I loose control."

"And where will this take place?" Riker asked.

"The bridge."

"What?!?"

"It has to be somewhere where he is comfortable, where his mind will be at its most settled. He needs to think he's in control. Here's what I was thinking..."

As Troi laid out the details of her plan, the men in the room, except Data, knew they'd be finding it hard to move for a little while yet...

--

Ensign T'Pral sat at the conn on the bridge. She had only joined the Enterprise 4 weeks prior and had felt at the time that it was the logical decision to learn and further her Starfleet career. She knew there was also a certain 'romanticism' associated with the name 'Enterprise', but as a Vulcan she had learnt many years ago to control her emotions and she had told herself that this had nothing to do with her decision.

Just an hour before she had had a very 'interesting' conversation with Counsellor Deanna Troi. It was thought the Captain could be under the influence of an alien presence or even be a 'duplicate', as what had apparently happened 6 months ago. While she was told what she needed to do would be voluntary, she knew the importance of it made it impossible for her to refuse.

She turned around and caught Troi's eye. The Counsellor sat in the Captain's chair. Although she was ships counsellor, her Starfleet rank was Lieutenant Commander and as the only other person on the bridge her place was in the centre seat. They had been running skeleton shifts since they left Starbase 76, but she knew they still needed a third person on the bridge. She also knew that he was on his way.

The duplicate Picard stepped out of the turbolift onto the bridge. During the ride to the bridge he had been thinking that his mission had gone well thus far. He had been sent to learn about the sexual desires and mechanics behind sex amongst humanity and, if possible, some of the other Federation species.

He had earlier given Doctor Crusher a complete fucking, seeing how much fucking a human female could take. Quite a lot as it turns out. Wesley getting involved intrigued him and he couldn't help wondering if incest was common amongst humans or simply a once-in-a-while fantasy.

As he moved onto the bridge he noticed Counsellor Troi stand from the Captains chair. She was wearing her usual all-in-one uniform, which seemed to emphasise every curve of her perfect body. Completely unnecessary, the duplicate Picard thought, but perhaps this is the way it's meant to be. After all, the body he was using seemed to react positively to it, as he felt is dick getting harder by the second.

As he took his seat he also noticed the Vulcan ensign at the conn. Short dark hair coupling an elegant face that may not of showed any emotion, but still showed a hint of softness. She wore a standard duty uniform, completely crisp and in perfect condition as he supposed would match any Vulcan in Starfleet.

Even though he was still new to it, the duplicate Picard realised the bridge definitely looked odd with a skeleton compliment, but also with the comfy seats and all the space it could have easily been someone's lounge. Once again, he thought about the unnecessaryness of it all, which made him think again about the outfit he thought unnecessary that clung the body of Deanna sat next to him. Then it dawned on him that maybe it wasn't so unnecessary after all. It certainly got his cocks attention, which was almost tenting against his trousers.

Deanna continued looking forward towards the viewscreen at the front of the bridge, watching the stars streaming past. She knew it was time and soon Ensign T'Pral looked round at her and Troi nodded. This was it. Troi lent over to Picard and out of nowhere kissed him on the cheek.

"Counsellor?"

"Just relax Jean-Luc..."

She turned back to face forwards and as she did Ensign T'Pral stood up from her seat at the front of the bridge and looked towards Captain Picard. She stood emotionlessly as she began to slowly sway her body. Her hands then began to run over the front of her uniform slowly. Picard was now staring at her as her hands went behind her back and slowly unzipped her uniform top.

As T'Pral's top fell to the floor it left her top half completely exposed. Her breasts stood proudly, small but beautiful. Her nipples hard, as Picard took it all in. Picard then felt a hand on his trousers, as Troi ran her hand over his massive erection through them. T'Pral played with her breasts and then tweaked her nipples, still without emotion, as Troi unzipped Picard's trousers and pulled his cock out from his pants as it stood proudly to attention.

Troi began to massage Picard's cock as T'Pral put her fingers in the waistband of her trousers and turned around. She then slid of her trousers slowly, bent forward with her bum in the air, covered by some black lacy panties. Her trousers fell to the ground and she effortlessly stepped out of them. Troi then got down onto her knees between Picard's legs and took him into her mouth. She began to suck slowly, her lips tight against his cock. She could sense he was distracted and his mental walls were slightly weaker but she still couldn't sense enough to know for sure what was controlling him.

By now, T'Pral was stood looking into Picard's eyes as she slid her fingers inside the waistband of her panties and slid them down, revealing her bare pussy. Troi could feel Picard's cock twinge slightly in her mouth and knew that he was enjoying the show, but still she felt her mental probing being blocked by him.

She knew what she had to do next, and she stood up and removed her all-in-one uniform slowly, her hands behind her unzipping herself and peeling it off her body, leaving it on the floor. She had decided to go without any underwear for the plan and she could sense surprise and excitement from Picard as he eyed up her perfectly firm and smooth body, except a small trimmed bit of pubic hair above her pussy. She stood between Picard's legs and took his hands and placed them on her body.

Picard's hands felt up Deanna's thighs and body as he leant forward in his Captain's chair and explored her amazing tits with his fingers. Deanna then put a supple leg up on the arm of Picard's chair, exposing her pussy for him, and put a hand behind his head and brought it into her snatch. His tongue entered her and began thrusting into her dripping pussy. She moaned for him but at the same time was trying to use her Betazoid mind to unlock Jean-Luc's.

She knew she needed to do more.. and work faster while she still had the energy, before her body succumbed to him. She stepped back from Jean-Luc and then straddled him on the chair. She felt his cock slide into her wet hole with ease and she began to fuck him against the chair. She rode him hard, his cock filling her, then sliding all the way so the tip was just against her lips before filling her again as she slid down onto it.

Troi moaned aloud but she was struggling to summon up the mental capacity to probe his mind. Was this going to be their only chance? She realised that at that very moment she didn't care as Picard moaned and she knew he was going to cum inside her wanting pussy.

Thankfully T'Pral had moved closer in and sensed that things were coming to a head. As Picard began to cum she lurched forward and placed her fingers on the katra points on Picard's face and initiated a mind meld.

Once T'Pral was connected she could sense Picard's orgasm and began to moan herself. She knew she couldn't let herself get side tracked, however, and suddenly she found what she was looking for. She removed her fingers and stepped back. She looked at Deanna who was sat on Picard's cock, exhausted but satisfied.

"Counsellor, I have what we were looking for", T'Pral said.

"Erm, thank you Ensign. What, erm, was the outcome?"

"That is not the Captain. It's a duplicate."

Troi got up off the duplicate's lap and stood in front of him. She put her fingers inside her and felt the cum that had filled her pussy.

"So you're not Captain Picard? Who's cum is this then??"

"No, I'm not the Captain. I'm sorry for the deception but we needed to learn. I am from a group that borrowed your Captain a few months ago."

"Where is he?" Troi demanded.

"He is safe. Now you're aware, we will transport him back shortly."

Troi felt happy in the knowledge that it was mission accomplished. The Captain would be returning and no harm had been done, and this had definitely been more enjoyable than any other mission.. She couldn't wait to tell Beverly about this during their next Yoga session.

--

"You are free to go."

"What happened?" Picard enquired.

"We used another duplicate to replace you so you wouldn't be missed, however he has been discovered." The alien replied.

"That was quick."

"Actually, time has been passing slower here then in normal space-time and he's been at it for 18 hours and 23 minutes."

JTK84
JTK84
73 Followers