Adult Store Adventure

Story Info
Sissy slut experience glory hole for the first time.
3k words
4.46
35k
24
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tonight is the night I've been looking for, an adventure to adult store. My Master has been telling me all these hot stories he heard about this adult store and I've been begging him to show me.

I took my time perfecting my make up with sultry smoky eyes and sexy red lips. Then slipped into a 5 inch stiletto and his all time favorite, a black mini dress that barely covers my bottom and deep cut in front to expose my small breasts. The tiny see through thong only made flashing out my bare butt and hairless clitty even more easily with this dress. I turned around in front of the mirror making sure I looked like a hot sexy babe that screams sex with every inch of my skin. Yes, I wanted to make the message loud and clear to everyone that I'm a big slut and I'm here to fuck tonight. Just how my Master likes when he shows his slut around town.

When I stepped into the room, Master approved it with a big smile.

"That's my baby girl! So sexy and slutty, believe me you are gonna make a hot buzz at the store tonight!"

"Just the way you like. Shall we?" I winked at him.

He pulled me into a deep french kiss in his arms and grabbed my butt firmly.

"One last thing before we head out. Bend over and get your ass up babe, I'm gonna plug that beautiful hole." I leaned against the wall and smiled back to him. In no time a buzzing vibrator slide deep into my ass and a big metal plug with gem stone was inserted to make sure I'm well stretched tonight.

Off we go to the store. I was excited like a little girl to her candy store treat, counting blocks and light poles to see if we were there yet. And Master kept the teasing up by telling me what kind of nasty action happened in those dark booth and how much attention I'm going to draw with my hotness, all of these plus the buzzing toy in my ass just made this drive seems forever.

And finally, we pulled into this adult shop with a red neon sign buzzing "secret desire" in a dark neighborhood. Parking lot was half full. I was anxiously wondering how many men in there when Master hold my hands leading me in.

The store was not big. We found ourselves surrounded by sexy lingerie on the wall and racks of toys in different shape and size. The sales boy at the counter greeted us with a big smile when I walked into the door. Two guys were wondering in the toys section and seems that more guys were in the porn section at the back of the shop. Master and I browsed through lingeries and toys like a normal couple holding hands. I acted like a normal girl shopping in a store: picking up a dildo to feel its texture and size or holding a racy lingerie on my shoulder asking my boyfriend's opinion. I'm pretty sure guys at the store were having a good view of my shapely butt when I bent or squat down to check out stuff on the lower racks. Master stayed by my side making sure I feel safe and occasionally winked or gestured to show me that the sales guy and other customers were checking me out. We smiled at each other as hints of excitement as I mind my own business looking through all the toys.

Being the center of attention encouraged me to make a bold move. I sit down on a stool by the shoes rack to try on a few pair of sexy heels. As I bent forward to work through the heel buckles, all eyes were watching my tiny dress slide up and showed off my long firm legs from waist down. A few guys moved to a spot with a better view of my tits peeking out from the dress. Every time I bent down to put on a new pair, my hands slowly glide down my legs drawing everyone's attention to the QoS tattoo and silver anklet on my ankle. I took the time to slowly work through every pair for everyone in the room to enjoy a good leg show. Finally I decided on a pair of stripper heels with clear plastic platform and spike high heels. As I got up to make payment at the counter, I couldn't help blushing when I realized there were at least 10 men in the room and they were all staring and smiling to me. Some even cheered out "nice tattoos!" The sales boy gave me a nod with the biggest smile and said: "Excellent choice on the shoes!" which only made me blush hotter.

It was then when Master made the move asking the sales boy if they have video booth in the store.

"All the way in the back." The sales boy winked at us with a sly smile.

"Are you ready?" Master asked in a voice that everyone in the store can hear. My face was burning so hot that all I can do was nod in shyness. He grabbed the lube we just bought and hold my hands leading me toward the back of the store.

As we walked past all the men around us, some of them turned and followed. When we passed by the porn DVD section and saw the video booth in sight, the sheer excitement of knowing what's going to happen let me made the boldest tease of the night. I squeezed his palm signaling a stop, then slowly bent down in the middle of porn section pretending to adjust the heel buckle. My little black dress rolled up to my waist completely exposing my ass to eyes behind me. My knees slightly bent pushing my ass up and legs parted wide enough to let that shiny butt jewel peek out through my tiny thong. I wiggled my ass slightly as I worked through both heels. Whistles and gasps bursted behind my back as my strip show went on.

"That's one sexy ass!" "Yeah shake that booty baby!" "Damn that's some butt plug!" "Gorgeous you are so fucking hot!"

Satisfied with all the attention I got, I slowly got up and smiled back to them. Then followed his lead to the video booth with my naked butt wiggling in front of everybody.

The video booth was not big, just like the photo booth in airports. Only a curtain to separate us from outside. The wall feels thin and has several filthy holes at waist level. Some of them large enough to see the full action on our side. An old TV monitor on the wall start playing some porn after Master put in money. But that's not why we are here. Master stood tall for me to carefully undo his pants and underwear. I couldn't wait to drop on my knees between his legs and started sucking his hard cock passionately. Both of us let out a loud and satisfying gasp. I was sure people outside could hear us. Not long after bobbing my head between his legs, Master pat the back of my head and pointed to the wall behind me in a gritty smile. A semi hard cock with big hairy ball sack stick through one of the hole and hang there.

"I think he is waiting for you babe."

I turned around in excitement, holding that cock in my palms, kissing its head and stroking it to feel its warmth and size. It quickly got hard, I couldn't wait but open my mouth big and wide to swallow it all the way down to my hungry mouth. A loud groan muffled through the thin wall as I wrapped my lips tight round its root and sucked the head with my cheeks. Master stood right behind watching me sucking this stranger's cock closely. He kept telling me how hot I look and encouraged me to enjoy it more. My hands leaned against the wall as I bob back and forth on this fully erected cock. Gasp and groan continued to come from the other side of the wall. The owner of this cock started moving his hip to fuck my mouth. His groan got heavier and heavier as he thrusted his cock faster and harder, bumping loud on this thin wall. I leaned forward and focus on keeping my mouth wrapped tightly on his cock. Master grabbed my head from behind forcing me to take his face fucking all the way to my throat. Finally this man let out a loud groan and bucked his hip hard, shooting several squirts of hot cum deep in my mouth. I managed not to gag and keep my lips and cheeks sucking tight to squeeze out every last drop when he pulled out. "Fucking slut!" I heard him mutter as he exist the booth. "Oh gawd babe, you look so fucking hot sucking off strangers cum!" Master sit back and was really turned on watching me slowly swallow that mouthful of cum in smile. Then he winked at me and point to the wall again. "Looks like there is more for you baby." A bigger, fully erected cock sticked through another hole waiting for me.

I turned around again taking this big cock in my mouth and immediately start bobbing my head to suck him. The thrill of sucking strangers cock rushed through my spine and made me super horny. I didn't even know what these men look like on the other side, yet there I am on my knees sucking their cock and swallowing their cum.

Master decided to join the action. He lifted my ass up making me stand and bend forward to suck strangers cock. The butt jewel and vibe were quickly popped off from my ass and he buried his face deep in my cheeks eating my ass furiously. I couldn't help moaning and sucking the cock in my mouth to show him my excitement. This pushed the 2nd cock over the edge and bursted his thick load deep in my mouth. Not long after I swallowed my 2nd load and opened my mouth moaning to Master's tongue drilling, another big cock appeared though the hole right in front of my face. I stick out my tongue and welcomed it into my mouth. Master stood up and pressed his hard cock all the way into my hungry ass until balls deep. I couldn't help arching my back letting out a long loud satisfied moaning, which only made the cock through the wall slide deeper into my throat. The big cock owner started banging the wall loud and hard fucking my face while Master grabbed my waist thrusting his cock deep into my fuck hole. All I could do was moan helplessly through my muffled mouth. They fucked into a rhythm and started banging and throwing my body between them. The man behind the wall couldn't take this wild moaning and fucking sound next door too long and bursted all his jizz straight into my throat. When he finally pulled out his semi hard cock from my mouth, I moaned and screamed to Master's relentless thrusting and begged him to fuck me harder. I don't care if people hear, I just want cock fucking all my holes now.

I didn't have to wait long for next cock to come through. But this time I was in awe. A monster black cock was right in front of my nose. It had a big sexy mushroom head and shiny dark skin full of thick veins. His balls were not hanging off the hole, made me wonder how many inches were still behind the wall. The owner of this black monster ordered loudly in deep voice: "suck my big black cock bitch!". I opened my mouth to its limit only to find out it barely fits the girth of this black monster. I sucked forward as much as I can and found my nose still not touching the root of his cock. Both black man and Master let out loud groan as they enjoy banging my hole with their hard cock. "Yeah suck that big black cock baby! Make it hard and prime in your pretty little mouth." Watching me sucking a bbc in live pushed Master over the edge. He ramped his cock to the deepest and bucked several times to fill my ass with his hot jizz. His last strong thrust pushed me forward and swallowed that black monster couple more inches. The bbc owner continued to fuck my throat as Master slowly pulled out, slapped my ass and said: "Come clean up your man babe." Just as I turned around and bent down to suck Master clean , he pushed me to step back making my ass press through the glory hole. "Go ahead buddy, her ass is all lubed and stretched for you." "Mmm what a fucking hot ass. Thanks man!" Master and black man talked through the thin wall like I was some fuck toy shared between them.

And treated me like a fuck toy he did. The black man spread my butt cheek apart and pressed his prime member into my gaping ass with no mercy. Despite all the toy stretching and jizz lube in my ass, his thick girth slowly stretched my hole over limit like I was still a virgin. All I could do is focus on relaxing my ass while moaning to that mixture of pleasure and pain burning in my tight hole. My mouth opened wide screaming in silence and my face was twisted in painful lust. This moment felt forever as he slowly pushed his 10 inch member all the way to balls deep in one stroke. Finally air rushed back into my lunge for me to burst out a loud moaning when he started pulling out. Master aimed at this perfect timing and shoved his cum and ass stained cock into my wide open mouth. Countless cock sucking training from Master made me naturally wrapped my lips around any cock that goes into my mouth, regardless of what condition it is. I suck tight to scratch off any sticky goo on Master's cock. The two cocks soon sinked into a rhythm and started pumping in and out my both ends in length. Sometimes Master would get extra nasty to grab my head still and forced his cock stay deep in my throat while black man shoved in his big cock hard and strong.

All I could do was gag heavily in tears like a mindless fuck meat. Their merciless fucking started to turn up faster and faster. My none stop screaming and moaning, two men's heavy groan and the loud banging sound echo through the whole store until both cock shoved to the deepest and bursted out hot load at the same time. This black cock amazed me again when he continued to buck and shoot jets and jets of cum deep in my ass even after Master retrieved his member. Black man just kept groaning "Oh shit! Oh gawd!" for minutes until he filled my ass to overflow. I closed my eyes enjoying his hot jizz flushing into my stomach while I swallowed Master's precious load. Finally the black man emptied all his seeds and slowly pulled out. I immediately turn around and begged him to let me suck his ass stained cock clean. He chuckled "What a nasty bitch" and gladly offered his semi hard cock back through the wall. I bent forward kissing all over his cock and carefully lapped off every jizz and goo I can find. Master sit back watching the black seed oozing out from my gapping ass in a white sticky stream and dripped on the dirty ground. After licking over again and again on this magnificent black monster to show my gratitude, I swallowed his soft yet still thick cock all the way to balls deep and gave him one last suck from root to head. Finally this big black cock was shiny wet clean. As I thanked him for fucking me, black man left the booth leaving a chuckle behind. "You are welcomed bitch. Good job cleaning it up."

Both Master and I felt completely spent after hours of fucking in this small booth. He hold my hands helping me walk out with my weak and still trembling legs. Globs of jizz leaked out from my ass and ran down my inner thigh as I walked. We saw four more men waiting around with obvious bulge in their pants. They look disappointed realizing they missed their chance. Not to waste any hard cock we could find tonight, Master asked me to offer my mouth to these gentlemen. I gladly dropped on my knees and was quickly circled by four hard cocks in the middle of porn section. I sucked them in turns and kept my hands busy stroking them. After a round of rough face fucking, they busted their load one by one in my mouth and wiped their last drop on my lips. By then I had become a completely wasted slut with my racy dress stained with sweat, cum and rolled up on my waist, globs of jizz splattered all over my face and hair, and my thighs glazed by bbc seed leaking from my gaping ass. We were the last customer to leave by the time store was about to close. Master slipped $200 bill to the sales boy for not reporting anything. And I offered my bonus thank-you gift to this sales boy by bending over the counter and let him have his share of ass fucking and cum dumping.

On our way home, I scratched off all the jizz on my face, legs and ass to savor them in my thirsty mouth while chatting with Master about the highlights of tonight. So much cum kept oozing out from my ass that I had to catch them in a water bottle before I finished sucking my finger. When I fingered out the last glob of white jizz, I turned to Master and licked my finger like a little girl savoring her favorite lollipop and smiled to him:

"Daddy, when are you taking me back to that store again?"