Adult Store Encounter

Story Info
Caught in the act in a video booth.
3.5k words
4.7
302
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife Jayne and I were on a long weekend "city break" in a town in northern England, looking round its ancient castle, its museums and art galleries. The day had started off as a blazing hot sunny day and Jayne wore a flimsy, thin shoulder strap red patterned summer dress high up her thighs that went well with her shoulder length brown hair, bare legs and sandals.

Later, as so often happens in England, the skies darkened and it was obvious a thunderstorm was imminent. Fortunately we were in the middle of the town. As rain drops began to fall we looked for somewhere to shelter. Heading down an alley we found we were in the town's "red light" district where every other shop seemed to be an "adult store," a striptease bar or had a scantily dressed girl leaning against the doorpost.

"Let's go in here," Jayne said grabbing my hand and diving towards an open doorway as a torrent from the skies began.

A moment later we were in a large adult store. Around us were shelves of porn magazines, sexy underwear and sex toys, a video screen showing a porn movie, and big posters of naked women and men in kinky poses. Jayne and I are very sexually adventurous and we'd been in adult stores before.

The place seemed empty except for the proprietor sitting behind the counter. He was a guy looking in his early forties with a check shirt, faded blue jeans, a shaven head and a goatee beard. He was playing with his mobile phone when we entered. He looked up from his phone and briefly stared at Jayne. I guessed he was surprised at seeing an attractive woman in her mid thirties in a store usually frequented by dirty old men.

"I'm going to buy some sexy underwear," Jayne said. She headed toward an aisle lined by shelves of bras, panties, thongs and stockings. I started to come with her. She grinned mischievously and playfully pushed me back. "No!" she said. "I want it to be a nice surprise for you back at our hotel tonight." I had no complaints about that. Jayne knows my taste in her sexy underwear. "I might even buy you some sexy undies, and myself a big black dildo if you don't keep me satisfied!" Jayne laughed. I keep Jayne satisfied, very well satisfied in fact. "Go and find yourself some porn. If there's any with pictures of gorgeous gay boys with big cocks get some for me!"

Jayne loves watching naked guys perform, either solo masturbating or especially doing boy-on-boy gay stuff like hand jobbing or sucking each other off.

I left Jayne to it and headed for an aisle lined by shelves of porn magazines. I'd browsed through a set of pictures of a pretty blonde girl looking not much over eighteen having fun with her boyfriend who looked about the same age. He was stark naked with a huge erect cock sticking out from thickly furred balls. The set climaxed with a big centrefold of the girl kneeling nude wide-legged in front of her boy arching her back so her breasts stuck out and showing off her hairy pussy. He was standing thrusting his cock toward her with his hand wrapped round it, obviously masturbating. The camera had caught his spurt of semen arching from his cock head and splashing over her breasts.

I was wishing I was that lucky boy when I felt a hand gently caressing my backside. Jayne had come up behind me without me knowing.

"Mmmmmm!... nice cock!" Jayne purred.

I guessed she meant the boy in the picture but an instant later her exploring hand had slid round to my front and had found the bulging ridge of my steel-hard erection.

"Is it that little tart getting you up hard or that lovely boy?" Jayne asked. She flicked back through the pictures. "Wow! He's certainly getting me excited!"

Then Jayne Jayne snuggled up to me with her thigh pressing against mine. My hand instinctively found her bottom and my fingers followed the hem of her panties through her thin dress.

"Do you want a shag?" Jayne asked, softly but with excitement in her voice. Silly question: I always want a shag with Jayne. "Come on... there are some booths down there. We can watch a dirty movie while we fuck."

With her eyes Jayne gestured toward the back of the store. A sign above a door read "Video Booths." When we're on holiday Jayne and I always try to have a sexual adventure. If there's a nearby nude beach we strut our stuff on it. We sometimes have outdoor sex out in the wilds or on a deserted beach. Sometimes we get together with other couples. So far on this little break we'd only enjoyed the possibilities of the bed and a big wide-armed black leather armchair in our hotel room. Sex in a video booth watching porn sounded like our kind of thing.

A couple of minutes later Jayne and I were in one with the door closed behind us and my credit card in the slot. Almost as soon as the door was closed Jayne had chosen the gay movie option. I didn't object. The video was about a group of boy students away on a beach weekend staying in a beach chalet. It wasn't long before their tight brief speedo swim trunks were off and the boy-on-boy action started.

In the middle of the floor was a mushroom-like stool on a stalk for a viewer to sit on, with a soft cushioned seat and a bit of cushioned back for support. There were full length mirrors on the walls so a viewer could watch himself masturbate if he wanted to. Thoughtfully there was a pack of tissues and a small bin for a satisfied viewer to clean up the products of a wank. Even so, the seat cushion and the carpet in front of it were stained and I could guess with what.

I quickly got Jayne nude. Slipping the straps off her dress off her shoulders, letting it drop then pulling her little cotton panties down didn't take a moment. Then my frantic hands and lips were all over her, enjoying her soft smooth curves, her legs, her big soft breasts and their nipples, her smooth round bottom and of course her pussy with her vagina slit ringed by brown pubic hair. Then I got naked too.

Space in the cramped booth was limited. I sat on the little stool with my legs spread as wide as I could get them. Jayne knows what I like. She knelt between my legs. Kneeling like that she kissed my balls, licked my penis deliciously slowly along its length and sucked and massaged its big lust-and erection- sensitised head with her lips and tongue, taking it to the peak of erection stiffness and pleasure sensitivity. My penis was up almost vertical, bending back on itself, feeling like an iron bar in my hands with its veins standing out. I was soon glistening with sweat, and not just from the heat we were generating in the confined booth.

The as I sat on the stool Jayne rose and stood astride my legs. Her big soft breasts were right in front of my face. I kissed her breasts and licked and flicked her nipples with my tongue. At the same time I caressed her spread thighs and ran my fingers through her soft moist cunt hair. From above me I heard Jayne gasp with excitement. As I finger pleasured her the head of my hard up cock brushed against her bare thigh and I struggled not to shoot my cum.

I know what Jayne likes too. As she stood astride me my fingers started on the inside tops of her thighs and her groins before moving to that sensitive spot right under her between her arse and her pussy, then finally to her vagina lips. I could tell Jayne was already hot and aroused from my hands, lips and tongue all over her naked body. Her cunt hair was sopping wet and her labia were well oiled with her juice. Her excited whimpering and squirming told me her orgasm was rising. My fingertips slipped into her juice-sodden love slit and moved to circle and criss-cross her clitoris and take her through.

Jayne climaxed in a slowly building then suddenly exploding climax. In that sexual reflex when a woman's body involuntarily rams her hips toward the man her instincts think is fucking her she rammed her pussy mound into my cupped hand. She let out a stifled orgasm shriek but I guessed the booth was well soundproofed so no one heard her. Her mound thrust against my hand again and again in the pulses of her orgasm.

Then as her orgasm faded Jayne flopped against me with her naked body pressed against mine.

After she'd flopped like that for a few moments Jayne moved forward against me. The stool was low enough that as I leaned back it placed her at just the right height. Her moist cunt hair brushed over my penis, flicking it and tickling it the way Jayne knows drives me wild. I felt my cock was stiff enough to snap and I could hardly take any more by the time Jayne took my penis in her hand and guided it's big erection- and lust- swollen head into her tight warm vagina. Resting her hands on my shoulders she lowered herself so my hungry shaft slid full length in and my pubic hair entangled with hers.

Then Jayne did all the work, bobbing smoothly and rhythmically up and down as she rode my rod squeezing my penis shaft with her pussy muscles, brushing her stiffly peaking nipples against my face while I gripped her bottom with both my hands. I gasped and squirmed as Jayne's pussy pleasured my cock. I'd never been fucked by Jayne in that position and I was surprised how easily the action came to her. Jayne was so aroused she had another climax, smaller this time, while she was riding my rod. I held her tight as she gasped, her body quivered and her breasts squeezed against me in her climax.

I was rising too. As I came I almost involuntarily dug my fingertips into Jayne's bottom to pull her down against me, buried my face between her breasts and thrust upward under her as my body tried to ram my cock as deep into her as I could. I spurted my load into her in a long, delicious burst of penis pleasure. Jayne remained on top of me for a while with me holding her naked body against mine. Then as my penis softened Jayne climbed off me.

We didn't bother to get dressed but stayed nude together in the booth kissing and fondling while we watched the video. Jayne squealed with excitement as the boys on screen masturbated individually and together, hand-jobbed and sucked each other's cocks, and performed just about every gay sex act I could imagine. I'm not gay but watching all that, combined with Jayne's expert attention to my naked body and my hands all over hers got my penis straining hard ready for more.

Then it happened.

The movie had just finished its concluding orgy when to our horror the door opened. There standing outside was the proprietor. Jayne and I were both still stark naked with her sat on my lap with the two of us wrapped round each other.

"Can't you read?" he said, pointing at a sign on the wall outside the booths saying that only one person was allowed in a booth at a time. "This isn't a brothel. I could have my licence cancelled for this. You can't bring prostitutes in here."

"She's my wife," I started to explain, though Jayne certainly knows how to act the whore when she's in the mood.

"I watched you fucking on the CCTV." The proprietor continued.

He pointed up at the ceiling at a small almost inconspicuous camera we hadn't noticed. I assumed it was there to catch drug addicts and the like. As he spoke I couldn't miss how he suppressed a grin. I guessed the camera was used much more often to watch solitary movie viewers having a good hard wank and that he'd enjoyed watching Jayne ride me. Glancing at Jayne I noticed she was stifling a smirk too. Jayne is a natural exhibitionist. We'd met at a wild student party and she was one of the first girls with all her clothes off. She certainly would have had no objection to being watched nude and in action.

"Can't we just pay double?" Jayne asked, sounding all innocent. But at the same time, sitting on the stool she spread her legs wide and leaned back on her hands so her big breasts thrust forward and swung up. "Or can't we pay in another way?" As she spoke she fingered her hairy pussy.

Then she leaned forward and ran her fingertips slowly along the very prominent ridge of the proprietor's erection under his faded blue jeans. The proprietor's suppressed smile broke into a lewd grin.

"I'm sure you could," the proprietor said.

As he spoke he unzipped his jeans and slipped them down round his thighs. To my amazement, under his jeans he was wearing a very brief male thong. It had black fishnet lace sides and a tiny black satin front just big enough to cover his bulging erect penis, and at the top hem there was a little red decorative bow. The black satin was bulging out in a huge cone with its rounded apex over the head of his erect penis. His balls were showing where his straining cock had pushed the satin away from his body.

He pulled his thong down and his erect penis bounced out and swung stiffly. It's gleaming smooth shaft bent up a good eight inches to its big purple-grey head, and his balls were smooth shaven hairless. He peeled off his tee shirt to reveal a bronzed hairless chest with a tattoo of a dragon on it.

"Oooooh!" I heard Jayne gasp.

"Did you enjoy that gay movie?" The proprietor asked. "Want to try the real thing?" As he spoke he turned to face me, thrust his hips toward me and spread his legs as far as his thong stretched round his thighs would allow. He swung his massive stiff cock at me, fingered his cock and grunted "Jerk my cock off!"

With a shock I realised that he was gay or bi and that even with Jayne sitting there nude offering him her tits and pussy he was more interested in me than in her. But before I could say anything Jayne spoke.

"Go on darling," she said gleefully. "Give him some boy-on-boy like you did at those parties!" I saw Jayne had a big grin on her face.

At those student parties when most of us were naked the girls, including Jayne, would be clamouring for us to show them some "boy-on-boy." Surrounded by excitedly squealing naked girls I'd hand-jobbed, and been hand-jobbed by lots of boys. I was having regular sex with Jayne at the time. But something about playing with another boy had turned me on. I'd had a brief gay fling with a boy after that party, which Jayne knew nothing about.

When the proprietor swung his cock at me something awakened in me. Perhaps seeing all those naked boys in that gay movie had set me off. Memories of another boy bringing my cock on with his hand or mouth, the erotic feel of a hard penis in my hand, and watching a boy spurt his semen in response to my hand flooded back. I wanted to play with a man's cock!

I moved to stand next to him and had a good long feel of his cock and balls. It was a mature man's cock, big, stiff and erotically arousing in my hand. His cock tightened in my fingers, his shaft swung up more vertical and his cock head swelled as I pleasured him. Soon the way he was gasping, squirming and grunting told me I'd taken him to the peak of pleasure sensitivity.

As well as a pack of tissues on the shelf there was a tube of lube cream. He grunted and squirmed as I smeared his straining hard penis with lube, the way Jayne does mine when she wanks me. Having her do that is a penis-arousing pleasure in itself and I saw it was having the same effect on him. I wrapped my whole fist round his hard cock and began to stroke and tug his lubed shaft cock smoothly, rhythmically, full length with my hand sliding smoothly right up over his big soft cock head.

As I hand-pleasure him his hand slid round me and began to caress my bum. He stroked my buttocks, tickled me along my bum crack and slid his hand right under me to my arse. I felt my excitement rise. I was close enough to him to let the head of my own now fully erect penis poke and brush his naked thigh to show him I was interested. His hand slid across my thigh to my own penis and balls and started to finger pleasure me. Right then I didn't care who was pleasuring me, whether a girl or a boy!

Suddenly Jayne, who was still letting on the stool, leaned forward and while I was stroking the proprietor's cock she began to kiss and lick the tip of its big round head. He rammed his cock forward, pushing its head between Jayne's lips. Then as I continued to stroke and tug his penis shaft I saw Jayne was massaging his cock head with her lips and licking it with her tongue. He groaned again as Jayne reached to tickle his balls, to stroke his groins, his inside thigh tops and his bum. Jayne knows how to drive me wild with her fingers and it was obvious she was having the same effect on him.

His penis suddenly stiffened even more in my hand. His hips thrust so far forward most of his cock slid into Jayne's mouth and I was just stroking its shaft with my thumb and finger. He made that familiar strangled cry every guy makes when his cum rises. He grabbed my bum with one hand and pulled me hard against him. With his other hand he grabbed Jayne's hair and pulled her face toward his hips. I tried to make him wait and to hold him on the brink. But he was too aroused. I felt his body shudder and his penis pulse in my hand as his semen spurted into Jayne's mouth.

After he'd cum he stayed with his penis in Jayne's mouth for a few moments then staggered back. His swinging penis was still mostly erect, and the friction of Jayne's lips on his shaft as it slid out of her mouth sent a last spurt of semen splashing over her face.

"Oh boy!" I heard Jayne say excitedly. "Was that nice?"

"Fuck, that was good!" he replied.

My own cock was still hard up and straining from how he'd stroked me. He'd nearly taken me to a cum and I just had to masturbate.

"I gotta wank!" I said.

The proprietor was standing there with a strand of residual semen dripping from his penis onto his thong stretched round his thighs. I poked my cock head against his bare thigh and reached my spare hand down to fondle his naked bum and his thighs above his thong. He reached down to fondle my bum.

"Cum over my cock!" He grunted at me, turning so my cock was aimed at his.

I didn't edge or hold back, fondling his cock and balls with my spare hand I just tugged and stroked myself through. Jayne squealed with excitement as my spurting semen splashed over his penis and over his thong. When I'd shot my load he pulled his thong back up. The fishnet lace side and the black satin at the front were soaked with his semen and mine, but he obviously wasn't the slightest bit bothered.

We left the store soon after that. The proprietor was so pleased that he let us have a couple of porn DVD's for free, Jayne of course choosing gay ones full of her favourite gorgeous naked boys.

"Where did you learn to wank a guy off like that?" Jayne said as we made our way back to our hotel through streets now sunny and dry again. "Was it at one of those parties?"

She'd guessed. I didn't answer but grinned at her. We both know well that what happened in the past stays in the past. Jayne grinned back and nudged me playfully.

"Ready for some boy on girl now?" I certainly was.

That evening, back at our hotel, as she'd promised she gave me a nice naughty surprise with the sexy underwear, and some of the other naughty things she'd bought. But that's another story.