Adult Theater Second Visit

Story Info
Nancy's second visit confirms her devotion to black men.
4.2k words
4.21
27.5k
30
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Per Nancy's request, the story of her second visit to an adult theater is written in the 1st Person, as if she was telling the story to you, just as she told it to me. Like the story of her first visit, this story is entirely true. Any cruel and malicious comments will be deleted, please be respectful, if you don't like the story or its content, move on.

Warning: The "N-word" is used frequently throughout this story! The word is not meant, or used, as a derogatory term toward any particular race or person. In the story, use of the "N-word" is even encouraged by one of her black lovers. Nancy, being a very mature white woman, does use the term as derogatory toward herself, to emphasize how she had been taught since childhood that a white woman having sex with a black man is wrong. The white woman is labeled a slut, a whore, and the most derogatory term of the time for a white woman, a "nigger-lover".

Only recently has Nancy chosen to go against the strict taboo of her upbringing, and discover the excitement and pleasure a white woman experiences when she turns her mind and body over to the physically superior black man.

I want to start by telling of the experiences I enjoyed during my second visit to the adult theater. I was dressed very hot & sexy in a short black skirt, button-front white blouse, and wedge heels; oh, I did have a bra on but no panties, along with heavy slutty-makeup. The accessories I was wearing spoke for themselves, a 2-inch-wide black dog collar and another thin, small black dog collar as an ankle bracelet.

The story goes like this, it was a Saturday night, and my fantasy to be fulfilled that night was to be sexually used and abused by big nigger cock, to let them use my body anyway that pleased them. My friend Earl was with me, mostly as a chaperone, since this type of play was still new to me. I had only been to the adult theater once before, and Earl, who loves to watch me be a slut, has accompanied me both times.

We walked into the adult book store together, our first stop was the couples-only theater, to see if anything exciting was happening there. We were sorely disappointed, staying just a few minutes, only three couples sitting like corpses, watching the adult video playing on the large screen TV. When we were back in the store area, just as Earl and I had discussed during the drive there in my van, I walked down the long dark hallway toward the theaters alone. Earl would follow a few minutes later, curious to see the attention given to an unescorted sexy horny woman, entering the unrestricted theaters.

First, I went into the large main theater, all the guys watched the sexy mature slut walk in. What a turn on it was to turn the heads of so many men, especially the black men, it made my cunt crave nigger cock even more; I hoped they all knew what I was there for. Wow! I couldn't wait to get started sucking and fucking, and there was plenty to choose from, I was determined to make my fantasy cum true (pun intended).

Unfortunately for me though, the main theater was full assholes stretched out on the sofas, none of them would move over and give a 'lady' a place to sit. Their loss, I immediately exited, making my way to the more intimate second theater; it appears not all of the men in the main theater were assholes, I looked back to see a few black guys following me as I changed rooms. I was pleased to see my luck had changed when I entered the smaller room, there were already a few men there when I walked in, and all but one was black.

Without sitting down, I walked up to a black man standing by himself, politely asking if he would like me to suck his cock; of course, he said yes. So, we went to one of the available vacant sofas where I immediately lowered my mouth on his dark cock and started sucking away, taking him deep into my throat.

Earl entered the room soon after I did, finding his horny mature female friend hard at work, doing what she loves to do best, sucking hard cock while others watch. It wasn't very long before I was tasting the nigger-cock nectar filling my mouth, but he wasn't the only one that was cumming.

Thanks to a man who was expertly finger-fucked my horny wet cunt, I was having my first of what must have been over a hundred orgasms that night, he had my big ass squirming all over the vinyl-clad sofa. Confident I had drained the black man's balls of all their seed, I needed something to wash down the briny thick goo. Earl purchased a bottle of water for me then we walked out to the smoking area nearest to the theaters.

After my break, I walked back inside alone, like I had done earlier when leaving the couples theater. A black man, who had obviously witnessed my performance in the small theater, came up to me and introduced himself as Ike, asking if I would like him to rent a private room for me. He explained the private rooms were accessible by a door in the main theater, a room would offer a level privacy and selectivity not possible in the open theater, those who watched or participated could be better controlled in the room.

He made it sound exciting, so I said 'yes, let's do it', knowing his offer wasn't without expectations, I knew he wanted some of my slutty mouth and horny wet mature pussy for himself; and I planned on giving him some of both, as well as anything else he might want! I waited for Earl to exit the smoking area while Ike went to pay rental for the room and get the key. I needed to make sure Earl knew where I was and I also wanted him watch his mature slut friend in action.

We were barely inside the door of the private room when Ike grabbed my head and pushed my mouth down onto his big throbbing nigger cock. I clamped my lips around it and started sucking the delicious black dick. I was busy blowing Ike when he shocked me by announcing he had a Mexican friend outside, asking if I would mind if his friend joined in. Of course, with me being the slut I am, I said 'sure, get him in here'. I was disappointed when Ike pulled his dark cock out of my mouth, but I was also excited, the thought of having two non-white cocks to suck and fuck had my cunt pouring.

As soon as Ike returned with his friend, I had my first Mexican dick in my mouth, he was long and thin, not what I was expecting considering what I had been told about Hispanic cock; but I didn't hesitate, I immediately started sucking him, taking all of the brown dick into my throat.

I was surprised when Ike moved next to his friend, placing his bigger nigger cock alongside the thin brown Mexican dick. I couldn't believe my good fortune, I was being presented the opportunity to have two cocks in my mouth at the same time, this was definitely a first for me. What a thrill it was to feel two hard dicks stretching my lips as I took them deep in my mouth, I swear I could feel the heads of the two cocks against the entrance to my throat.

I continued sucking both cocks this way, I don't know, for what seemed like half an hour but was probably more like five minutes. Then the Mexican took his long thin dick out of my mouth and put it in my slippery wet cunt, ramming it inside me hard, going faster and faster, each stroke causing the brown cock to feel like it was going even deeper. I was lying on the sofa on my back while the Mexican drilled my mature white body mercilessly, Earl noticed I could use some assistance, he grabbed one of my ankles lifting my leg high and wide so my brown lover could get his Mexican dick as far as possible inside me.

When Ike took hold of my other leg, lifting and spreading much the same as Earl, I felt like a piece of old white fuck-meat defenseless for the young Hispanic man to use for his pleasure. I was trapped, helpless and vulnerable, my pussy was his to fuck as hard and as deep as he wanted, and there wasn't a damn thing I could do about it... And I WAS LOVING IT! This was how I had dreamed of being used by multiple men for their selfish, kinky, sexual gratification, it was a fantasy come true for me. I moaned loudly, the satisfying sensations of the thin brown dick going in and out of my body being multiplied ten-fold by how my body was being used and abused sexually.

My Mexican lover didn't last long fucking the defenseless whore, I don't think he had ever experienced a woman enjoying being used the way I was being used and abused. A massive orgasm rushed from my head to my cunt, where I was matching his thrusts with my hips as best I could. When he pulled out, I was excited to see how full he had filled the condom so deep in my boiling pussy.

As soon as the brown-skinned man pulled his dick out of me, Ike replaced it with his own big black cock. My cunt juices were pouring so much, even I couldn't believe how hot and horny I was, I didn't want the fucking to stop. Ike pounded me like the insatiable slut I am, his nigger dick stretching and punishing my previously tight white pussy. When he finally filled his condom, I reluctantly accepted the fact that my body needed a break, despite the cries for more cock coming from the gaping hole between my legs. I also knew there were only minutes left in the hour rental of the room, I politely thanked Ike for the accommodations, giving him a hug and a kiss, as well as a squeeze to his shiny wet black dick.

Earl and I went back out to the smoking area, giving me a chance to regain my composure, and have a much-needed, post-fuck cigarette. The smoking area was very cool, it more resembled an enclosed porch, with no heat and gaps and holes in the walls that allowed the cold night air to enter. Earl moved close in front of me, wrapping his arms around my waist, but instead of doing this to keep me warm, he lifted the back of my short skirt. He was running his hands all over my bare ass, even reaching so far down between my big round ass cheeks, he was able to slide a finger inside my burning cunt.

It startled me when I felt another pair of hands touch my ass, I hadn't realized another person had entered the room, I had thought it was just Earl and I. The stranger began to caress my bottom as Earl removed his hands, giving this other person full access to my ass and cunt.

I kind of hate to admit it, the thoughts of a complete stranger just walking up and feeling my naked ass, putting his hand between my legs and sliding two fingers inside me, shot bolts of excitement through my body. But it must have been the sudden shock of a stranger touching me that cause me to tell Earl I wanted to go back inside, because it certainly was not, that I wasn't enjoying the manual manipulation of my horny cunt by the stranger.

As we walked back toward the theaters, the severe empty feeling between my legs reminded me I needed more dick. I wasn't sure how or where I would find it, all I knew was I craving big nigger cock inside my horny old white body. Little did I know; Ike had gone back to the front desk and rented the private room for the rest of the night. Something I didn't find out until we ran into him as we came back inside from the smoking area, this definitely was my lucky night.

Ike, Earl and I went back in the private room, where Ike informed me, he had a friend who would be joining us. We waited for a knock on the door, me anticipating another hard cock walking through the door any minute, but it didn't happen. Ike apologized for his friend not showing up, which was very nice of him, but it did nothing for the craving deep in my pussy, I needed to be fucked by a big nigger dick, and I mean quick.

It was then that I decided, that if something was going to happen, I would have to do it myself. I went out the door, alone, telling Ike and Earl I would be right back. Sure enough, I returned in a couple minutes with a big black man in tow, he had to be 300 plus pounds. And when he took his cock out and I put my hand on it, oh my gawd, he was huge, not exceptionally long, but extremely thick. When I put my mouth down over his massive nigger cock, he pushed my head down hard causing the monster to go deep between my lips; like the good slut I am, I allowed the giant man to force the entire length all the way in, the large purple head going into my throat.

He must have been impressed by how I swallowed his cock, because he was ready to fuck me almost immediately. The fat black man stretched a condom over the enormous shaft of is dick, and then bent me over the end of one of the sofas in the room. He lined the gigantic nigger cock up with my cunt and pushed it in, the huge man was fucking me so hard and deep I couldn't move, my body was limp as a ragdoll, my eyes glossed over unable to focus.

The pounding from the wide nigger pole continued, I could barely breathe due to me screaming so often and so loud; I had no choice but tell him I couldn't take it so hard. I reluctantly confessed he was giving this old white whore more than she could handle, the intense hammering from the mammoth black log felt like my pussy was being ripped apart. But once he slowed down, oh what a sensation, the fat nigger cock felt so god damn good inside of me; he was going just as deep as he was before, but his thrusts weren't as forceful or hard.

I'm not sure how many orgasms I had while the big black man fucked me, all I knew was, it was the best fucking I had ever received in my life. I continued to orgasm and scream until the thick nigger dick jerked and spasmed, filling the condom deep in my pussy. I'd never felt this way during sex, I was absolutely exhausted, but I didn't want him to stop.

Leaving me in a pile of sweaty mush on the sofa, the big black man pulled up his pants and left the room. I rolled onto my back, unable to think or talk, I had no idea what Earl was saying when he told me I had a faraway look in my eyes. It was at that point that I accepted, I had just gotten my brains fucked out by a huge nigger cock, and... it felt GOOD! REALLY GOOD! I only thought I was addicted before, now I knew; I could never be satisfied by white dick again! My body wants black cock, my body needs black cock, my body craves black cock; I am an old white nigger loving whore, and proud of it.

It was Ike who spoke up first, asking me to go out and find another cock to bring back to the room; of course, I did as he requested. Unable to locate a suitable black man, I returned with a white guy I had met on my first visit to the adult theaters. Of course, I wasn't going to fuck him, my cunt and ass is for black cock only. He seemed like a nice guy, on my previous visit I had sucked his small white dick; but his poor little wiener was tired, I couldn't get it up despite me giving it my best effort.

The blowjob is best described as a pity suck, since his pitiful little white penis had disappointed both of us both a few weeks ago, I guess I felt I owed him one. I sat beside him on a sofa and started sucking his soft pale dick. Fortunately, this time he was able to achieve an erection, but it still didn't compare to the smallest black cock I'd experienced. I had no problem taking all of him in my mouth and it still didn't come close to entering my throat, even with my lips all the way down to his balls.

No, it wasn't a black cock, but I had obligated myself, so I completed the task I had begun. Sucking the small white dick did not do much for me, but I made him feel good, and I guess that is what mattered. I continued sucking until he cum, then I swallowed like the nasty whore that I am; he got up and said good-bye, thanking me as he left the room.

It was back to just me, Earl, and Ike in the room, and Ike made it known he wasn't through with me yet. He shoved two fingers in my cunt, hoping to get my juices flowing again making me ready to fuck. What he didn't realize was, no preparation was needed, my pussy is always ready for nigger dick.

Ike put me in the same position I was with the big black man, leaning over the end of a sofa, my gaping cunt open, hungry for more black cock. His dick slid all the way inside with no resistance, even though Ike was bigger than average I couldn't believe how loose my pussy felt around his cock.

I guess I should have been more concerned by how big the colossal nigger cock had stretched my pussy open, but it just didn't seem to bother me like I thought it would. Ironically, where I had previously worried my vagina would be permanently ruined by big black cock, I felt pride that my very tight, white cunt was now a gaping hole. I never want my vagina to return to the condition it once was; I want, no I need, even bigger black cock to destroy my white pussy, expanding my hole even more.

Ike had only given my pussy a few strokes when his dick went soft, I could only guess, the time being late and our prior fucking, had taken a toll on his manhood. Using his hand, hoping to rub life back in his member, Ike tried again; but it just wasn't going to happen. He could not maintain an erection strong enough to remain inside my sloppy loose cunt.

Seeing Ike having a problem, Earl left the room, later telling me he was giving Ike and I some 'alone time', hoping to avoid Ike experiencing more embarrassment than necessary with his inability to perform. I fully expected Earl to return, but he didn't come back. Ike's continuing efforts were futile, even without Earl there, the limp black cock was finished for the night, for fucking that is... but I wasn't finished, and I would show Ike neither was he.

I sat on the sofa with Ike in front of me, using the expert oral talents I had learned over the past year, I started sucking Ike. I didn't really know if he would be able to cum again, but I was determined to find out, I wasn't going to stop unless he made me. I soon discovered my efforts weren't in vain when his cock did indeed get hard. I continued to give Ike's nigger dick my best blowjob to date, fucking his black cock with my mouth, taking him deep into my throat.

I remembered what I had learned, be vocal when sucking cock, make the man feel I love nothing more than a cock in my mouth, especially his cock. Moan, lick, and slurp as if his dick is the best thing I have ever tasted in my life; I can't get enough, beg for his cum, tell him how bad I want and need his cum.

And that is just what I did, I drew on all my experience to get Ike to shoot his load. Oh, there is one thing Ike said that shocked me while I was blowing him, he actually asked me to tell him I wanted and needed 'nigger' cock. As you have read in my story, I had thought it, but I hadn't actually said the "N" word out loud; it's not a word I normally use in conversation. Until now, the term had only existed in my head, a mental reminder of my submission, devotion, and desire for black cock.

I was eager to do anything Ike asked of me, I took his black dick out of my mouth and told him how much I love sucking nigger cock, admitting to him I am a whore for nigger dick, and begging him to give this white whore his nigger cum. Ike must have really enjoy this, because even though he had already cum once while fucking me earlier, his nigger balls still had a vast amount of cum to give. He not only shot his load in my mouth, he also cum on my face and tits.

I'm not sure of his motive for cumming on me, but I loved it, having nigger cum on my face and body was a first for me. I felt by allowing him to do this, Ike truly accepted me for the horny old nigger whore I am.

Ike and I kissed, I mean we REALLY kissed, it was the first time I had ever kissed a black man, and it felt fucking good. I'm not sure what I was expecting, but there was one thing that surprised me, his thick nigger lips against my thin white lips made me want to cum again. Kissing Ike erased any doubts that may have remained, that night I had definitely become a black cock whore, my body would forevermore be dedicated to pleasuring black men. They can have me anywhere they want, anyway they want, anytime they want; my mouth, pussy, and ass will always be available to be used and abused by big nigger dick.

12