Adult Trip Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Master held me and then rested me on all fours but ordered me to hover over cucky's mouth. Immediately, Master's cum began to flow from my used pussy. I could literally feel gravity working and the voluminous amount of cum made my sore and tender pussy start to tingle again. It was a wonderful feeling and immediately I began to feel horny and ache for more of Master's manhood.

For cucky it was truly shocking. A steady thick stream of Master's warm black seed started to emerge from my slutty pussy directly into his mouth. Once I knew we were lined up perfectly I used my cunt muscles to further extract the cum from my stretched hole. This exercise was normal but it was typically a small amount of hubby's cum and my pussy was not stretched, abused or candidly satisfied.

For cucky it was a humiliating experience as he swallowed again and again and again filling his stomach with Master's warm cum fluid. Finally the stream subsided and Master ordered me to lower my abused cunt onto hubby's face.

I was rewarded with cucky's wonderful tongue seeking more of Master's cum buried inside me. I heard cucky moan and I saw cum leaking from hubby's cage once again. My immediate thought was, "what in the hell, hubby may be more of a slut than me. He just came in his cage for the second time drinking Master's cum from my used, stretched pussy."

I closed my eyes and started to near yet another orgasm. I remembered Master's orders and asked permission to cum on hubby's tongue. I had forgotten that Master had granted me free release during the entire christening, but now he was going to take advantage of my memory loss.

Master positioned himself behind me and within seconds the plug was removed from my ass and I felt Master's huge black bulbous head against my puckered hole.

I was stunned that Master had already rebounded, but was not surprised at his immaculate timing and creativity.

Master told me I could cum on hubby's tongue only when his cock had bottomed out inside my slutty married white asshole. Master then just rested his cockhead against me and ordered me to do the work. Master then ordered cucky to keep licking and sucking my tender cunt.

I had little choice as I was near an orgasm and did not want to suffer further punishment. My ass and tits were already bruised so I pressed my asshole against Master's huge black cock. His fingers stretching me would have been better as the plug was tiny in comparison to Master's mammoth snake. I pushed hard against Master's tip with no luck. His cock head was huge so I reached back, slightly pushed aside Master's BBC, and shoved three fingers inside my own ass.

I roughly fucked myself as my orgasm neared and knowing that seconds were precious, I took hold of the base of Master's massive black cock and aggressively shoved it against my tight hole. I pushed as hard as I could and felt my sphincter stretch and finally I felt immense pain as my asshole ring was pressured enough to open further. Master, now excited, helped and lunged forward pressing his huge cock head into my ass.

I had to rest as I seriously considered the threat of my hole being ripped open by his large black snake. Still the pleasure of cucky's tongue was overwhelming me and I could not hide the orgasm that was about to overcome me. I had no choice and shoved back against Master aggressively and his mammoth black cock pushed deep into my bowels.

I was now shaking and convulsing and Master pressed deeper and literally buried his cock all the way into my asshole. I was unsure which was greater, the pain I was experiencing in my asshole or the pleasure I was feeling in my cunt. Regardless, I knew I was Master's slut as I had no control over the orgasm I was experiencing. If hubby had been alone eating me, I would have been able to control the situation and the submissive feeling I had of Master's cock being buried inside my asshole, though painful, was too much.

For minutes my body shook and pulsated and I moaned through an incredible orgasm as cucky finished his cleaning exercise. Master remained buried inside me but held still as my body convulsed on his cock.

Master whispered to me, "I hope you enjoyed that my married white slut as the next part of the evening is going to be all about me and others that want to use your slutty married whorish holes."

12