Adulterous Dorothy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tommy placed Sandy lying on the middle of the couch and quickly climbed between her legs. He held her stocking covered legs apart in the air as he moved between them with his erection moving toward pay dirt. Brett was repositioning so his cock was next to Sandy's face. Sandy was whimpering as she was manipulated by the men. Her neatly trimmed pubic hair glistened in the low light as Tommy positioned his cock then grabbed Sandy's hips and plunged forward sinking in several inches in the first thrust. Sandy moaned as she was penetrated.

In moments Tommy was balls-deep stuffing Sandy with the first new cock she had had since we started dating. Her gasping was soon interrupted as Brett had got into position and was stuffing his six inches back in Sandy's mouth. Tommy had a nice rhythm going with deep strokes and enough movement to keep Sandy's breasts bouncing enticingly with each plunge. Brett was in seventh heaven as Sandy accommodated several inches of his cock in her mouth. Sandy was fondling Brett's balls with her free hand and rubbing her clit with her other hand as she was losing complete control.

As Sandy's fingers probed Brett's ass crack he came. He pumped several thrusts as he filled Sandy's mouth with his load. She pushed his cock from her mouth to catch her breath as the final streams dribbled on her face and she panted to catch her breath. Tommy was peaking as well and slammed harder into sandy now that Brett had stepped back. One hand tweaked het nipple as Sandy's body began to spasm.

Sandy yelled, "Oh fuck." as she reached orgasm. Tommy came with a final plunge.

Tommy collapsed on Sandy, still buried in her pussy as he caught his breath. Brett has collapsed on a nearby chair and was still catching he breath. Sandy saw me standing nearby, naked with a huge hard-on. She waved me over and grabbed my cock and pulled it toward her mouth. I was so hot I couldn't last long as she teased the head of my cock with her tongue and teeth before taking several inches in her mouth.

Tommy's head was resting on one tit and his hand was fondling the other. Sandy was pumping me aggressively and knew I wouldn't last long. As I announced I was coming she took my cock from her mouth and pumped it as it exploded dumping several streams of hot com all over her face. As she released my cock I collapsed on a nearby chair and stared at Sandy whose face was covered in my cum while Tommy was nursing on her left tit and dancing his fingers across her nude body.

As we all caught our breath and partially recovered, I tossed Sandy her blouse so she could wipe the cum off her face. Brett mentioned he should be going now but Sandy interjected, "You're too drunk to drive and you're not going anywhere until you have given me a proper fuck with that beautiful cock of yours – let's take a shower and retire to the bedroom. And Tommy, I'm not done with you either."

For the next several hours Sandy got fucked repeatedly. Brett showed considerable expertise in driving her crazy tonguing and teasing her clit giving her multiple orgasms. She was a quivering mass of nerves as Brett took over and pounded her with his big cock. The three of us took turns pounding her from both ends for nearly an hour. I finally headed for the guest room at 2:00am. As I left the room, Brett was straddling sandy and titty fucking her while Tommy lay spent on the bed.

The next morning when I awoke both men were dressing to leave. They thanked me for the party and headed out while Sandy still slept. Sandy awoke a few hours later. In the sober light of day she smiled at me and said, "Dorothy had fun last night. It will be a lifelong memory. Now Sandy needs to get showered and ready for the day."

12