Adulterous Ecstasy

Story Info
Amazing fucking with random guy.
2.2k words
4.1
25.4k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Aphreya
Aphreya
4 Followers

I met him in a hotel bar. I was staying over for work. He looked at me as if I was the tastiest thing he'd ever seen. I was married, but that hadn't stopped me in the past. My husband and I had been going through some sexual incompatibility issues for a while.

I made sure he saw me looking, then went for a cigarette. Sure enough, he followed me. Of course he pretended to be going outside to use the phone, but we both knew why he was there. He was quite a bit older than me, piercing grey/blue eyes, smartly dressed with a mostly serious expression.

He asked if he could buy me a drink. I pretended to think about it, then said yes. He asked me what I wanted and went back inside. I drew out my fag for as long as possible. No use letting him think I was keen.

I went back inside and we drank and chatted. Turned out he worked offshore, was married too and had two kids. He was staying at the hotel as well, working in an office during his onshore time. He was a little drunk and a little nervous.

The barman called last orders at the public bar. We weren't at the stage yet where I could just take him to my room so I asked if there was anywhere we could still get a drink at the hotel. We went through to the lounge.

Bolstered by me not running away he became bolder. He told me I was the most beautiful girl he'd ever seen. He said that as soon as he saw me he couldn't take his eyes off me. He even admitted to following me through to the restaurant earlier in the evening. I told him I'd noticed.

The talk moved onto more risqué themes. Sexual preferences, husbands and wives and finally to the inevitable 'Have you ever cheated?' Of course we both answered 'No'. We were both lying. I excused myself for a cigarette and stepped out into the frigid November air. I had done this before, this cheating thing, but that doesn't mean I was completely at ease with it. I had to think it through.

Was he a creep?

Don't think so

Do I fancy him?

YES

Is this morally wrong?

Yes

But do I want to do it?

Oh Yes!

I re-entered the lounge and found him where I'd left him. We'd both had our chance to escape and neither of us had taken it. On the way up in the lift we glanced at each other, tension flying high. I sauntered down the corridor in front of him, swaying my backside for all I was worth. At the door, I gave him a cheeky smile as I worked the key.

Once inside, we dumped our coats and things on chairs. He made some smart ass comment about the state of my room. We rendezvous'd by the bed. We leant on the wall next to each other, standing next to the bed. We kissed for the first time. His lips were soft but demanding. We tangled tongues. I felt the heavy weight of desire flow through me. I was already soaking wet.

He undid my skirt and let it fall. He kept telling me how beautiful I was, like he couldn't stop saying it. Like every time he thought it, it just popped from his mouth. I'd never felt so desirable in my entire life. He laid me down on the bed and removed my tights. As I lay there, in only a long black satin blouse and my underwear, i suddenly felt a bit vulnerable. As if sensing my slight distress he removed his shirt. His bare torso took my breath away. His muscled arms were tattooed in various places, his chest was perfectly sprinkled with a dusting of hair. His shoulders and collarbone stood out in muscled relief.

Now I'm not talking about 'I'm going to the gym to pump "iron"' kind of muscles. I mean a proper physique, one made from everyday tough labour. I stared at his gorgeous body and earned a lovely half smile when he noticed.

He ran his thick strong hands up my legs. My thighs started to part in invitation. He ran his fingers down my moist cleft through my panties. I couldn't help a small moan escaping. He dropped to his knees beside the bed. He grabbed my legs firmly and pulled me closer. His fingers ghosted up my legs again as he nuzzled my panties. I could feel his warm breath through the mesh material. He started kissing my thighs as his hands wandered upwards.

He pulled my pants down my legs. Again I felt the slightly uncomfortable thrill of exposure. He nudged my legs wider apart. All the while muttering under his breath about how amazing I looked, how he'd known I would be incredible.

His mouth lowered, his tongue ran up my cleft. All sensible thought flew from my head. My back arched as he worked me. He licked, sucked and nibbled on my clit. It was wonderful, no-one had ever brought me so much pleasure. I faked an orgasm.

Okay, so that might sound weird to you but I'd been used to doing this for my hubby for the past eleven years and I wanted to let him know he was doing well so I just let rip. Faking it is a very hard habit to break. Unlike all the men before him however, he didn't stop there. This guy actually knew what he was doing. He kept going, alternating between different amazing techniques. Then he slid his hand to my opening. He teased around the edge and then slid two thick fingers inside. I was in absolute ecstasy. He curled his fingers up, hitting the exact right spot inside me. No-one, not even me I might add, had ever found this sweet spot before.

He worked his fingers over and over whilst sucking gently at my clit. I actually came. For someone who had only ever had an orgasm on her own before, let me tell you, it was astounding. I'm not talking about the most amazing orgasm astounding. I mean I had literally convinced myself that I couldn't cum by someone else's doing. I was astounded. The waves of pleasure just kept rolling. He kept it up until a second crest overcame me. Only then did he slow and stop. I was lying there, gasping, with my heart pounding through my chest.

On other such one night stand occasions I would've gotten quickly up from my faked orgasm and returned the favour, but my body wasn't my own. My arms and legs slid over the bedclothes in a sensual wave as I lay there, catching my breath.

I finally sat up. I cradled his face with my hands and kissed the lips that had given me so much pleasure. He stood up beside the bed. I was sitting on the edge. I allowed my hands to roam over his stomach and chest. His skin was firm and hot and oh so soft and smooth. I unbuttoned his jeans, not expecting what I found when I slid his pants to the floor. He was huge! I mean, about nine inches, fat and straight. I've never seen such a beautiful cock. It was magnificent! I love to suck dick, but this was a gourmet feast.

I ran my palms up and down it gently. He made a strained kind of groan. I looked up and found him with such a wild look in his eyes. I told him I wanted him to let me do what I loved best and motioned him to lie on the bed. He said 'What? You mean you want to read your book?' He'd seen me reading at the bar earlier. I laughed and just pushed him down, kneeling beside him.

I slid my hands up his legs, noticing they were smooth in some places. I wrapped my hands around his cock and stroked. His head snapped back to the duvet. I glided my fingers over his tip. Gathering the pre-cum and coating him with it. My first taste of him was heady ecstasy. He tasted wonderful, and he was so smooth and hard and thick. I worked my hands up and down the base of his shaft while I took him into my mouth as far as I could go. My tongue roamed around as I slid my lips up and down. I felt totally wanton.

He was making little strained noises which just turned me on even more. My hubby never uttered a sound while we fucked. This guy was telling me in such a horny way exactly how much he was enjoying my attentions. He stopped me before long.

He lay back, catching his breath. He looked at me in a way that said he was hungry for me, that he wanted me so much he was actually having to restrain himself. It was intoxicating to me. He sat up and kissed me. His mouth was hungry on mine but also teasing and demanding by turns. His hands went to the buttons on my blouse. He stripped me naked, all the while muttering about how fucking gorgeous I was. I would never usually be comfortable being naked in front of a stranger but his constant admiration set me completely at ease.

He ran his hands all over my body and lay me down on the bed. He tasted me again, rubbing and licking. Then just before I could be thrown over that edge once again, he pulled away. He knelt between my legs, his shaft proud and rock-hard between us. I was a little nervous because it was so big. I was wondering if it would be painful. He leant over me and kissed me again. He nibbled my lips and left me gasping and arching for more. Then he guided himself in front of my opening.

I could feel the head of him, deliciously large, begging for entrance. He didn't force though. He covered himself in my wetness, sliding up and down my cleft, teasing my clit. Then he slid an inch inside. I gasped and threw my head back. Just this little inch of him felt divine. He worked himself in and out, giving me a little bit more each time.

By this point my head was thrown back, my eyes were closed, my breath was ragged. He asked me to look at him. I looked up into those beautiful pale grey eyes. He motioned me to look down between us. I looked, and couldn't help but moan as I saw that only half of him was inside me. I was already so close to cumming. He held himself, quivering inside me and asked for my hand.

He guided my hand to his shaft and I held it. I could fit my whole hand around the bit that was left. He groaned as I softly stroked him. I looked up into his face to see a wicked smile ghosting over his lips. He pulled out slightly and let me feel my wetness coating his shaft. Then he started to move again. I couldn't believe the pleasure. It rolled in waves through me. Every time he slid himself further and further inside.

It wasn't painful, it was oh so good. The way he stretched me with every stroke was unlike anything I'd ever felt before. He worked himself inside me in a steady, slow rhythm until he was balls deep. Then he held. My body didn't know what to do with this much pleasure. He was completely still inside me but inside I was contracting in waves and waves of ecstasy. He looked at me, and I saw how close he was. He was holding still out of necessity. He looked wild. My body continued to stroke him from the inside. I was building up to an amazing orgasm and he wasn't even moving. All of a sudden I shattered into a million pieces. I couldn't see, I couldn't breathe. It was incredible. It rode me mercilessly.

After what seemed like minutes, but was probably only seconds, I opened my eyes and looked up at him. His face showed how much control in was taking him to stay still. He leant forward, kissed my still gasping mouth, and began to move. He moved his hips in a rolling, almost side to side motion. Gradually he stretched me so he could comfortably slide the length of him in me, again and again. I could feel him touching every nerve ending I have inside me. He brought me right up to the peak again and as I tumbled over, he spasmed and groaned, coming with me.

His whole body was taught, stretched out above me. He held my hips in place, firmly against him as we rode the waves. I felt him shoot inside me over and over. It was glorious. As we came back to ourselves, he leant over again and sucked my bottom lip into his mouth. We tangled tongues in a breathless passion-filled way as our bodies twitched around each other. He held himself in place as we relearned how to breathe.

Aphreya
Aphreya
4 Followers