Adulterous Honeymoon

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There was another suit that did fit and that I thought was ok, and, just about to put my shorts back on, Alan came to the dressing room curtain and said “Here, look at these. I think that they are nice and I like the colors.”

“Ok, let me see them. Hey, Alan, these aren’t bathing suits, they’re panties!” They were pretty and I did love the bright colors, but they were panties.

“They don’t look any different and they are better than what you’ve been looking at. Try them on.”

I did as he said, and they did look nice and actually were a little bit more modest than the bikini I had been looking at. (It was a string connecting two triangles that either required some shaving or accepting some hair exposure!) But, still, they were panties. Nonetheless, I felt sexy in them and, when Alan called in, “Let me see“, I came out, a bit embarrassed by the other people seeing me in panties, but, actually enjoying it at the same time.

“Wow, those are the best things we’ve found here yet! Let’s get that other suit, but we have to have a couple of these!”

I didn’t argue, and we left the store with one suit and three pair of miniscule panties. I did warn Alan, however, that I couldn’t wear the panties in the water for they probably would fall off or, in the case of a pink pair, turn transparent. Neither problem seemed to faze him. Oddly enough, it didn’t bother me either. I couldn’t believe how my view of things had changed in about 24 hours. This was turning out to be a honeymoon to remember, but not for the normal reasons!

We had lunch and then headed back to our cottage, changed and headed for the beach. In my case, of course, “change” meant taking my few clothes off and putting on my bikini bottoms. We played around in the surf for awhile and, then, settled down in our place between the dunes. I flopped down on the mat and prepared to relax awhile with my book, but, before I could become comfortable, Alan stopped me with, “Turn over, first, Honey, we need to see how you should lie when Bob comes.”

I really was surprised because I was sure that he had changed his mind and wasn’t going through with the idea of having my boobs felt. Actually, my first reaction was to say, “What,” but I quickly knew what he meant and, without asking further, I just turned over, put my arms under my head and said, “This is the way I was yesterday. See how my breasts bulge out?”

“Yeah. I see, and he felt the sides of your tits but couldn’t get under them.”

“Uh huh.”

“Try crossing your wrists over each other and rest your chin on them. Yeah, like that. Now, see if you can raise up on your elbows. No, that doesn’t work. That’s awkward.”

“Darn it, if you really are sure that you want him to feel my tits, I’ll just rest my head on my hands with my elbows under me like I did before. Then, when he starts to put the sunscreen on them, I’ll either stay flat and lift up enough so he can get his hands under them or, if it’s what you want, I’ll just raise up on my elbows and just let him feel me. See, like I did yesterday, but a little higher, or like this.” As I said that, I demonstrated bowing my back and turning my side upward, opening the way for a hand to slide under and, then, as the alternative, just pulling my elbows inward and pushing down and raising up so my tits were off the mat and hanging down. “I’ll do it either way, depending on just how far you want me to go. Whatever you want!”

“Damn it, either would be very sexy, but I love the way you look when I can see the nipples! If you think that you can do it, raise up like that, on your elbows! Look, I have the two movie cameras set up, one on unipods placed at the side, one down where your feet will be. They’re very small and they are sunk into the sand. They’re really invisible among all our stuff, so we’ll have pictures if you do get felt! Now, I’ll be reading the paper, but I’ll try to watch as much as I can.”

I didn’t know what to think and I had mixed emotions, part of me shocked at what I had promised to do, the other feeling heat at the prospects of illicit sexual activity. I, also, couldn’t help being surprised at Alan’s almost perverse desire to have another man fondle me right beside him – and us married for only five days! Well, I thought, maybe Bob won’t come today, and I turned over onto my back and started to read, although, nothing that I read went in. That conjecture (hope?) lasted about three minutes, if that.

Bob arrived with a loud, “Look at what we have here! Last I saw, you were hiding under a towel, and, now, you’re just lying there topless!”

Alan replied, “Yeah, look at those tits! We walked down the beach last evening with them out and people were drooling as she went by! Now she likes it!”

“I’m not surprised! With tits like that, she would have a parade of hot men following her.”

“She passed a bunch of college kids, and they couldn’t even talk until she was completely past. Then, she sat at the café, tits out, eating.”

“I’ll bet that you had excellent service! Gods, I can’t believe those tits. I saw them last night for a minute or two, but this really is something!”

I lay there with two men fixated on my boobs, and a feeling of recklessness came over me as I broke in, “When you two are through talking about my tits, could you get me the sunscreen? They haven’t been out in the open before, and I don’t want them to burn.” I still can’t believe that I had the nerve to say that then, but I did!

Bob reached for the bottle, saying, as he handed it to me, “No, I’ll bet you don’t want that! They certainly are white!” Then, as I took the bottle and prepared to open it, he continued, “Do you want me to put it on for you? I’ll be real careful!”

With surprising aplomb, I replied, “No thank you. I’m quite capable of rubbing sunscreen on my tits without help!” I must have been in some kind of zone to say something like that since I had never even referred to my breasts as “tits” to Alan until yesterday, and here I was talking about them that way to another man! Alan commented afterwards that he was startled at my composure, and I still can’t believe it, myself. Totally out of character. But, I calmly sat there, with them both watching me very closely, and smoothed the lotion carefully on each breast, down over my stomach and, daringly, a bit under my pants, deliberately exposing just a little hair. I did my legs and lay back, nude except for a little triangle of cloth at my crotch, with my tits standing up like pyramids, crowned by erect, pink nipples. I was really hot and, unexpectedly, ready for more.

Neither of the men spoke the entire time that I was spreading the cream over me, both, I think, a bit in shock at my comments and actions. Alan was resting on one elbow watching me, while Bob sat beside me. Finally, Bob let out a breath, saying, “Man, that is some wife you have there!” Gradually, they began a conversation about something, but I have no idea as to what it was – probably sports. I lay there, my mind in turmoil, as they talked, knowing that crunch time was coming and not quite sure that I could do it. Finally, however, I knew that I had to make the move before I lost my nerve completely, and I looked over at Alan with a loaded glance. I waited until there was a lull in the conversation and turned over, saying something about the heat of the sun. I put my hands under my head as before, feeling my breasts squeezing out on both sides as they had yesterday. Bob immediately reached for the sunscreen, saying, “This is less interesting, but I guess you do want this stuff on your back.” Alan moved back off of his elbow and lay down beside me, adjusting his pillow and reaching for his paper.

Bob proceeded to spread the lotion on in the same way, starting at my shoulders and working down my back to my hips, lavishing attention to my exposed behind and, once again, futilely trying, innocently, to get his fingers under my pants. Then, the moment arrived as his hands moved back up on my side to the bulge of my breast. Then, before I could lose my nerve, I just raised up, resting on my elbows, until my tits hung free, my nipples off the mat. Bob hesitated just a moment, probably checking on Alan who was wrapped up in the paper, and just took my left tit in his hand and squeezed it before lightly fondling it. My mind was a tumult of conflicting emotions. I was wildly excited at being felt, there was an element of guilt, there was worry about how Alan would react now that it actually had happened, and a bunch of ideas and qualms I don’t even recall. Still, I didn’t move as he massaged my hanging tit, even tweaking my nipple. After what seemed like an inordinate time, he left the right breast, the one beside Alan, and moved to the other one which was more concealed. I just held myself on my elbows while he thoroughly explored it – fondling, squeezing, caressing. Even in my overwhelmed state, I couldn’t help but wonder what was going through his mind as he felt a married woman’s breast with her husband quietly reading the paper beside her. Finally, after what seemed like an hour (but probably was five minutes – still a long time to feel me in those circumstances), I lowered myself saying, “I can’t hold myself up any longer. This mat is hard on the elbows.” I had planned to just lie back down as if nothing had happened, but I decided to verbally acknowledge what was going on and that I was up on my elbows ready to be felt.

Alan immediately stepped in, adding, “Yeah, the ridging is uncomfortable to lean on like that. It’s fine for lying on, and it keeps the sand away, but I would prefer a smooth surface.” The conversation continued in a desultory way for awhile until finally, he added, “Let’s take another swim before going out to eat. Say, Bob, we’re going down to the café for supper again tonight. Why don’t you come along and see people staring at Nita’s tits. She‘d probably like to have two men with her to ward off all those admirers!”

Bob immediately accepted the invitation, saying “I’ll go anywhere those tits are going. Besides, you’re right. She may need protection if those college kids are still there.”

“Ok, fellows. That’s quite enough about my tits. It may come as a surprise to you two, but they’re not community property, so I’ll take care of them, myself! Now, let’s get wet!” We went in for awhile, with nothing really significant happening, i.e. no “handle” lifting. Both Alan and I, of course, were eager to get inside and compare notes on the afternoon‘s activities. Making arrangements to meet Bob afterwards, we hurried to the cottage where I had another wild series of orgasms as I recounted how he learned a lot about my tits! Before I could even talk about it, I ripped off my pants, flopped down on the bed and raised my legs – I even reached down and rubbed my clit I was so excited. Alan immediately knelt between my legs and proceeded to lick me while fingering my cunt. He even did something he hadn’t done before by flicking his finger over my bottom hole, sending me over the top into an unbelievable orgasm. It was much like the last time: when I had finished after going off twice he rose up from between my legs with his face covered with my cunt juices.

“Good god, Nita, you’re unreal! I couldn’t even stay with you a couple of times you moved so violently. They talk about a man “riding” a woman, but you would’ve bucked me off. Being felt certainly fires you up! Now, if you’ve calmed down for a moment, tell me what you did.”

“I did just what I showed you – as soon as his fingers reached the bulge of my right breast, I raised up on my elbows until my nipples were off the mat, and stayed there and let him feel me! Boy, did he feel me! He squeezed it, tweaked my nipple and just ran his fingers all over it. Then, he moved over to the left side, away from you, and did the same thing longer! He really worked it over. I think he would have kept it up all day if I hadn’t thought that it had gone on long enough. Somehow I didn’t just want to let it go as if nothing had happened, so I decided to say that I was up on my elbows and was going to go back down. I don’t know what you want to do next, but you don’t really have to pretend that you didn’t know that he was feeling me if you don’t want to.”

“Wow, I hardly can believe that you had the nerve to do all that! I couldn’t see much, but I could tell that you were up and, I assumed, being felt. I can’t wait to see if the cameras caught the action! Gods, that’s exciting! Obviously, a little extra-marital sex appealed to you!”

“I can’t believe it, but I think that I could have gone off while he felt me! I’ve actually had my bare tit felt by another man! Little miss conservative me. Married five days and I let another man play with my boobs! I can hardly believe it, but I know that the illicit or immoral side of it did make it better! If I were just resting on my elbows and you reached over and felt my breast, as you’ve done many times, it would feel good and, I guess, a bit romantic, but I wouldn’t react like this! My initial intent was to let him feel me because I knew that you wanted it, but I really got hot as soon as I knew that I was going to raise up so that he could get to me. When it was over, I really wanted to come right in as soon as it was over. Think how I would have blown up if we had been in here right after he finished! I‘d probably have broken the bed! If we do anything like this at home, you will have a hard time riding me! That’s a funny thought, being mounted and ridden – I wish I didn‘t have to wait until we get home. I‘d love to be mounted and ridden right here on our honeymoon!”

“Unfortunately, that would be difficult, but we’ll make up for it when we get home – unless Bob gets you first!”

Laughing at the absurd notion, I replied, “Don’t even talk like that! It’s bad enough that I’m walking around half naked and he’s felt my tits and, if you keep this up, will feel them some more, but I’m not quite up to discussing adultery on my honeymoon! I’ll go with your perverse ideas up to a point, but I do have my limits!”

Alan, with a great big grin came back with, “The way you bounced around just now, I wouldn’t put anything past you – even being screwed! Ok, unless you want to come again, go get a shower and we’ll go meet your lover! Why don’t you wear the turquoise panties instead of the regular pants? I think that we’d all like that!”

“Now, you stop that or I’ll start wearing a bra again to protect myself from a depraved husband! I’ve only got one cherry, and it’s going back home with us! Now, back to reality, do you really think that I should wear those panties like that? I thought that I would keep them for lying around here, not out with people around. I don’t know if I would be too embarrassed to go out in public wearing them, particularly without a bra. Gods, walking down the beach, naked except for a very brief pair of panties! I don’t know.”

“Take you shower and try them on and see. They certainly are no more revealing than the bikini pants, so I don‘t any problem.”

“Yeah, I don’t think that you’d have any problem if I were to walk down the beach totally naked! I’ll see.”

As it turned, both cameras caught the action, and despite the small viewers, we could see my tits really being worked over. That excited me all over again, but Alan said, “I‘ll download these movies to my laptop later, and we can take a peek at them! I think that we should wait until we get home to see the whole show so I can edit them, but a peek or two won’t hurt. You’ll be hot now anyway! They’ll heat you up then!

In any case, as might be expected, sometime later the three of us were walking down the beach to the restaurant area with me wearing nothing except a pair of turquoise panties that I probably would not have considered adequate coverage under my clothes. Certainly nothing that anyone but Alan could see, and that only in the last six months. Unbelievable. Needless to say, Bob was effusive in his admiration, commenting that he hadn’t seen that suit before. Then, to my horror and embarrassment, Alan calmly said, “Oh, that’s just a pair of panties we got in town. They just didn’t have many suits that fit or looked good, so she got several pairs of panties to wear when she wasn’t going in the water. They really fit and look good on her.”

Alan! Why’d you tell him that! You said no one would know the difference and now you tell him!” Actually, I’ll admit that we had planned to tell Bob for we both thought that it would be sexy for him to know, so I pretended to be shocked and embarrassed and even blushed quite a bit!”

“Come on, Nita”, Bob interjected, “you look beautiful! I think it’s sexy knowing that you’re just wearing panties! But I really couldn’t tell, so there’s no reason to be embarrassed that I know! No one else will be able to see anything! It must feel very sexy, walking around like that and it‘s probably more fun if someone knows!”

“Damn it, you’re right that it does feel very sexy and I guess I don’t mind you knowing! Now, if my husband doesn’t spread the word any wider, I’ll be ok.” I loved it! Out in public wearing a very brief and very thin pair of panties – and very, very aroused! The looks I got from people as we walked by thrilled and excited me. Girls strolled along the beach wearing very little all the time, so there were none of the censorious looks I would have gotten somewhere else, but I knew that I was wearing panties out in public, even if they didn’t! The obvious admiration, and occasional lecherous stares, had me floating along on a sexual high. Wonderful!

In some ways the most exciting and, at the same time, the most traumatic part of the evening came when we got to the restaurant. It was in the same area as the café, but Bob wanted us to try it because of the view. It had an upstairs open air terrace that looked out over the beach and the water, and the view was wonderful. The only problem was that it was upstairs which required us to go through a very crowded downstairs lobby and bar filled with maybe one hundred people, all of whom seemed to be looking at almost naked me! In my entire adult life I had never been anywhere without being conservatively dressed. Even when wearing a bathing suit, everything was completely covered in the most modest way. Now, here I was, breasts bare, with erect nipples, and nothing below the waist except thin panties, which, I was sure, showed their real nature to everyone. I managed not to cringe as I walked through, and Alan and Bob were quite complimentary afterwards about my composure with all the eyes on me. When we reached the upstairs terrace, there were quite a few people there too, but I was past the crisis point and a feeling of exultation came over me and I felt fantastic!

The rest of the evening was delightful. I sat there with that fillip of continual excitement, the feeling that I was almost naked in public and loving it. Alan and Bob, several times, delicately pointed out people who were staring without showing it. As Bob said, “Think about it. People see tits all the time here, but none look like yours. Most are smaller, and if they’re as big, they sag. Yours stick out like artillery shells. I’ll bet that 90% of the people here, men and women, would love to feel them!” That last statement was accompanied by a very knowing grin that caused me to blush profusely. Both men laughed at my obvious embarrassment.

Bob said, “Any woman with tits like those should show them off and they should be felt! Man, Alan, you really have it made! A honeymoon in a tropical paradise with a woman like that! I’m surprised that you get out of the bedroom!”

“You’re right. Things couldn’t be more perfect – except I can’t use the equipment until we get home!”